• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Disabling Stock feature

erikwoods

I simply want to know- is there a way to disable the stock feature in osCommerce?

My client does not have to worry about stock because he is a dealer and does not carry any stock... but he is going to be selling products in bulk and therefore the stock could diminish rather quickly.

Setting it to the highest number possible just won't cut it. Is there a way to completely disable it or to always update it to the highest number possible after every order or something?

I simply want to know- is there a way to disable the stock feature in osCommerce?

My client does not have to worry about stock because he is a dealer and does not carry any stock... but he is going to be selling products in bulk and therefore the stock could diminish rather quickly.

Setting it to the highest number possible just won't cut it. Is there a way to completely disable it or to always update it to the highest number possible after every order or something?

There is a setting in configuration->Stock->Check stock level to false...