• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

--> RADIO BOX QUERY <--

Hi, ive modified my admin/categories.php file and added some options with radio buttons. ALL work well when i put the update button or i add a new products, all is added correctly to the SQL but i dont know how get the values..

The option added is like this: Available source laguage: 'radio' HTML - 'radio' PHP

if HTML is selectionned, this will add 0 the the SQL, and 1 for PHP.

How can i return HTML or PHP text in my product_info page? This code just reply test2.. when the value in SQL is set to 0, it return test2 too..

<?

if (!isset($pInfo->available_source_html_php)) $pInfo->available_source_html_php = '1';

switch ($pInfo->available_source_html_php) {

case '0': echo 'test1'; break;

case '1': echo 'test2'; break;

default: echo 'test3';

}

?>

TOPIC CLOSE!

Ty for all ppl who tried to help me. Ive solved my problem! :D

I just forgot to put my available_source_html_php there:

$product_info_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.available_source_psd, p.available_source_html_php, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

Archived