Sign in to follow this  
cd100

More probs!

Hi there,

I have installed/uninstalled this quite a few times now, and here are my latest probs.

Any help will be greatly appreciated, as I am very close to giving up!

If I leave the checkout_success.php file in its original state, the page displays o.k.

When I edit it (following the text file with the contribution....i.e. insert $ before the HEADER_TITLE etc, and then paste the code before the $breadcrumb, my page (checkout-success) looks like this

NOCHEX_HEADING_TITLE_PENDING

NOCHEX_TEXT_SUCCESS_PENDING

Please notify me of updates to the products I have selected below:

PRODUCT

Thanks for shopping with us online!

Also, the transaction does not show up in admin, and I still get this error at the bottom of the admin page:

1062 - Duplicate entry 'a750f0da11142cf8091f2c29f54b40bb' for key 1

insert into sessions values ('a750f0da11142cf8091f2c29f54b40bb?action=view?action=view?action=view?action=view?action=view?action=view', '1127166331', 'language|s:7:\"english\";languages_id|s:1:\"1\";selected_box|s:13:\"configuration\";')

[TEP STOP]

Warning: Unknown(): A session is active. You cannot change the session module's ini settings at this time. in Unknown on line 0

Pinning all my hopes on you guys!

Regards,

Claire

You have missed adding the language files/language file modifications for the contribution.

To correct the session problem - open up phpmyadmin through your web hosting control panel>>MySQL>>phpmyadmin and empty the sessions table.

Matti

Matti Ressler

We were all once expert at...... nothing

_____

You have missed adding the language files/language file modifications for the contribution.

To correct the session problem - open up phpmyadmin through your web hosting control panel>>MySQL>>phpmyadmin and empty the sessions table.

Matti

Thanks,

Will add that when I get home.

With regards to the sessions thing..I did that the other day and it was o.k, but now it's back. Is it only a temporary fix?

Regards,

Claire