• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] Tabbed Product Pages

Beer Monster

Ok..........................I really do need someone to help me. I am at a loss as to what to do.

Cheeers,

David

Check that the HTML you are putting in the tab pane is valid. Invalid HTML is almost certainly the cause of your problem.

Light, in the absence of eyes, illuminates nothing.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys

This maybe a prob at my end but just wondering if anyone has had a problem with tabs going back to the home page. I have had this contrib installed for a while but on Friday I noticed that when I pick on a tab, the tab displays for about 1 sec and I get taken back to my home page.

I have restored a backup of files and database from 3 weeks ago, upgraded to IE7, re-installed the contrib but still get the problem. This happens with my live site and also my local install with WAMP. Works fine in Firefox tho and worked fine on Friday on my local install at the office, again with WAMP.

Also, when searching for an answer, I found the other tabs contrib and the demo link posted also took me back to the home page when clicking on a tab so it must be something at my end but what??.

Hope someone can help

Ian

Still no one?? Well, it seems it is caused by one of the newer windows updates, but which one???? :'( I've formatted 3 times (hour and half each time), loaded windows etc and it's not in the first 82 updates. I don't think is it in the next set updates. The third attempt I got distracted and did all the updates and it's broke again. I'm on winxp pro and "latest" ie6

Cheers

Ian

• 4 weeks later...
Still no one?? Well, it seems it is caused by one of the newer windows updates, but which one???? :'( I've formatted 3 times (hour and half each time), loaded windows etc and it's not in the first 82 updates. I don't think is it in the next set updates. The third attempt I got distracted and did all the updates and it's broke again. I'm on winxp pro and "latest" ie6

Cheers

Ian

Right, I'm back again. This time it's good news. I've solved it!! :lol: I hope you believe me when I say it's not a windows problem. It's a MCAFEE ANTI SPAM problem. What has that got to do with tabs in a web page??? :'( But it's true. Another delete partition, reformat etc. Started loading windows updates 1 by 1. Then decided I need virus protection so installed Mcafee Internet Security 2007, works OK then it updates itself and bang, tabs don't work.

Int Windows Restore great!

Installed each Mcafee feature 1 at a time, let it update itself and tabs stop working right after anti spam updates itself.

I am now working apart from anti spam in Outlook

Cheers

Ian

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I've got a problem with this contrib.

It doesn't seem to work for me.

I tried the instal several times (reading it over and over) but I can't get it to show tabs.

Al it does richt now is show the text beneath each other and it shows multiple pics of the same pic.

See this link to see for your self

my product_info.php

<?php
/*
 $Id: product_info.php,v 1.97 2003/07/01 14:34:54 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 [url="http://www.oscommerce.com"]http://www.oscommerce.com[/url]

Copyright © 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO);

$product_check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
 $product_check = tep_db_fetch_array($product_check_query);
?>
<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">
<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>
<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">
<!-- Begin tab pane //-->
<script type="text/javascript" src="includes/tabs/webfxlayout.js"></script>
<link id="luna-tab-style-sheet" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="includes/tabs/tabpanewebfx.css" />
<script type="text/javascript" src="includes/tabs/tabpane.js"></script>
<!-- End tab pane //-->
<script language="javascript"><!--
function popupWindow(url) {
 window.open(url,'popupWindow','toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=no,res
izable=yes,copyhistory=no,width=100,height=100,screenX=150,screenY=150,top=150,le
ft=150')
}
//--></script>
</head>
<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">
<!-- header //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>
<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3">
 <tr>
   <td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<!-- left_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>
<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->
   </table></td>
<!-- body_text //-->
   <td width="100%" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_form('cart_quantity', tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=add_product')); ?><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
<?php
 if ($product_check['total'] < 1) {
?>
     <tr>
       <td><?php new infoBox(array(array('text' => TEXT_PRODUCT_NOT_FOUND))); ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
         <tr class="infoBoxContents">
           <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
             <tr>
               <td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
               <td align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE) . '</a>'; ?></td>
               <td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
<?php
 } else {
   $product_info_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
   $product_info = tep_db_fetch_array($product_info_query);

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " set products_viewed = products_viewed+1 where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

if ($new_price = tep_get_products_special_price($product_info['products_id'])) {
     $products_price = '<s>' . $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s> <span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>';
   } else {
     $products_price = $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']));
   }

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_model'])) {
     $products_name = $product_info['products_name'] . '<br><span class="smallText">[' . $product_info['products_model'] . ']</span>';
   } else {
     $products_name = $product_info['products_name'];
   }
?>
     <tr>
       <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
         <tr>
           <td class="pageHeading" valign="top"><?php echo $products_name; ?></td>
           <td class="pageHeading" align="right" valign="top"><?php echo $products_price; ?></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td class="main">
<!-- begin tab pane //-->
<?php
$product_description_string = nl2br(stripslashes($product_info['products_description']));

$tab_array = preg_match_all ("|<newtab>(.*)</newtab>|Us", $product_description_string, $matches, PREG_SET_ORDER); // <new_tab>

if ($tab_array){ ?>
<div class="tab-pane" id="tabpane1">

<script type="text/javascript">
tp = new WebFXTabPane(document.getElementById("tabpane1"));
</script>
<?php
for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($matches); $i<$n; $i++) {
$this_tab_name = preg_match_all ("|<tabname>(.*)</tabname>|Us", $matches[$i][1], $tabname, PREG_SET_ORDER);
if ($this_tab_name){
echo '<div class="tab-page" id="tabPage' . $i . '">' .
'<h2 class="tab">' . $tabname[0][1] . '</h2>' .
'<script type="text/javascript">tp.addTabPage(document.getElementById("tabPage' . $i . '"));</script>';

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_image'])) {
?>
<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" width="100%">
<tr>
<td width="100%">
<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" align="right">
<tr>
<td align="center" class="smallText"> 

document.write('<?php echo '<a href="java script:popupWindow(\\\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $product_info['products_id']) . '\\\')">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>');
//--></script>
<noscript>
<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>
</noscript>

<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], 
$product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>
</noscript>
</td>
</tr>
</table>
<?php
}
if (preg_match_all ("|<tabpage>(.*)</tabpage>|Us", $matches[$i][1], $tabpage, PREG_SET_ORDER)){
require($tabpage[0][1]);
}elseif (preg_match_all ("|<tabtext>(.*)</tabtext>|Us", $matches[$i][1], $tabtext, PREG_SET_ORDER)){
echo '<p class="main">' . $tabtext[0][1] . '</p><br>';
}
echo '</tr></td>
</table></div>';
}
}
echo '</div>';
}else{
?>
<tr>

document.write('<?php echo '<a href="java script:popupWindow(\\\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $product_info['products_id']) . '\\\')">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>');
//--></script>
<noscript>
<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>
</noscript>

</td>
</tr>
</table>
<?php
}
?>
<!-- End Tab Pane //-->
<p><?php echo stripslashes($product_info['products_description']); ?></p>
<?php
} 
   $products_attributes_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
   $products_attributes = tep_db_fetch_array($products_attributes_query);
   if ($products_attributes['total'] > 0) {
?>
         <table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
           <tr>
             <td class="main" colspan="2"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCT_OPTIONS; ?></td>
           </tr>
<?php
     $products_options_name_query = tep_db_query("select distinct popt.products_options_id, popt.products_options_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by popt.products_options_name");
     while ($products_options_name = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_name_query)) {
       $products_options_array = array();
       $products_options_query = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$products_options_name['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
       while ($products_options = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_query)) {
         $products_options_array[] = array('id' => $products_options['products_options_values_id'], 'text' => $products_options['products_options_values_name']);
         if ($products_options['options_values_price'] != '0') {
           $products_options_array[sizeof($products_options_array)-1]['text'] .= ' (' . $products_options['price_prefix'] . $currencies->display_price($products_options['options_values_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) .') ';
         }
       }

if (isset($cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']])) {
         $selected_attribute = $cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']];
       } else {
         $selected_attribute = false;
       }
?>
           <tr>
             <td class="main"><?php echo $products_options_name['products_options_name'] . ':'; ?></td>
             <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('id[' . $products_options_name['products_options_id'] . ']', $products_options_array, $selected_attribute); ?></td>
           </tr>
<?php
     }
?>
         </table>
<?php
   }
?>
       </td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
<?php
   $reviews_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as count from " . TABLE_REVIEWS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "'");
   $reviews = tep_db_fetch_array($reviews_query);
   if ($reviews['count'] > 0) {
?>
     <tr>
       <td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_CURRENT_REVIEWS . ' ' . $reviews['count']; ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
<?php
   }

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_url'])) {
?>
     <tr>
       <td class="main"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_MORE_INFORMATION, tep_href_link(FILENAME_REDIRECT, 'action=url&goto=' . urlencode($product_info['products_url']), 'NONSSL', true, false)); ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
<?php
   }

if ($product_info['products_date_available'] > date('Y-m-d H:i:s')) {
?>
     <tr>
       <td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_AVAILABLE, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_available'])); ?></td>
     </tr>
<?php
   } else {
?>
     <tr>
       <td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_ADDED, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_added'])); ?></td>
     </tr>
<?php
   }
?>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
             <tr>
               <td class="main"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, tep_get_all_get_params()) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_reviews.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_REVIEWS) . '</a>'; ?></td>
               <td class="main" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART); ?></td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td>
<?php
   if ((USE_CACHE == 'true') && empty($SID)) {
     echo tep_cache_also_purchased(3600);
   } else {
     include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_ALSO_PURCHASED_PRODUCTS);
   }
 }
?>
       </td>
     </tr>
   </table></form></td>
<!-- body_text_eof //-->
   <td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<!-- right_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>
<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->
   </table></td>
 </tr>
</table>
<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>
<!-- footer_eof //-->
<br>
</body>
</html>
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

I hope some one can help me out.

Dent®os©h

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Great contribution.

Question: I'd like more of a margin between the pane borders and the text of the descriptions. I can seem to find the section in the css that controls that.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I am trying to get the image outside of the product/tab box. In IE it basically looks the way I want it (work in progress), but in FF and Netscape, there are huge gaps between the bottom of the tabs and the description box.

Here is the code for the product_info page:

<?php

/*

$Id: product_info.php 1739 2007-12-20 00:52:16Z hpdl $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO);

$product_check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$product_check = tep_db_fetch_array($product_check_query);

?>

<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">

<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>

<head>

<?php

/*** Begin Header Tags SEO ***/

if ( file_exists(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header_tags.php') ) {

require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header_tags.php');

} else {

?>

<?php

}

/*** End Header Tags SEO ***/

?>

<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">

<!-- Begin tab pane //-->

<script type="text/javascript" src="includes/tabs/webfxlayout.js"></script>

<link id="luna-tab-style-sheet" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="includes/tabs/tabpanewebfx.css" />

<script type="text/javascript" src="includes/tabs/tabpane.js"></script>

<!-- End tab pane //-->

function popupWindow(url) {

window.open(url,'popupWindow','toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=no,res

izable=yes,copyhistory=no,width=100,height=100,screenX=150,screenY=150,top=150,le

ft=150')

}

//--></script>

</head>

<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">

<!-- header //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>

<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3">

<tr>

<!-- left_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>

<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

<!-- body_text //-->

<td width="100%" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_form('cart_quantity', tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=add_product')); ?><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<?php

if ($product_check['total'] < 1) {

?>

<tr>

<td><?php new infoBox(array(array('text' => TEXT_PRODUCT_NOT_FOUND))); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<tr>

<td align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE) . '</a>'; ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<?php

} else {

$product_info_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$product_info = tep_db_fetch_array($product_info_query);

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " set products_viewed = products_viewed+1 where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

if ($new_price = tep_get_products_special_price($product_info['products_id'])) {

$products_price = '<s>' . $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s> <span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>';

} else {

$products_price = $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']));

}

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_model'])) {

$products_name = $product_info['products_name'] . '<br><span class="smallText">[' . $product_info['products_model'] . ']</span>';

} else {

$products_name = $product_info['products_name'];

}

?>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<?php /*** Begin Header Tags SEO ***/ ?>

<td valign="top"><h1><?php echo $breadcrumb->trail(' » '); ?></h1></td>

<td align="right" valign="top"><h1><?php echo $products_price; ?></h1></td>

<?php /*** End Header Tags SEO ***/ ?>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main">

<tr>

//--></script>

<noscript>

</noscript>

</td>

</tr>

</table>

<!-- begin tab pane //-->

<?php

$product_description_string = $product_info['products_description'];

$tab_array = preg_match_all ("|<newtab>(.*)</newtab>|Us", $product_description_string, $matches, PREG_SET_ORDER); // <new_tab>

if ($tab_array){ ?>

<div class="tab-pane" id="tabpane1">

<script type="text/javascript">

tp = new WebFXTabPane(document.getElementById("tabpane1"), false);

</script>

<?php

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($matches); $i<$n; $i++) {

$this_tab_name = preg_match_all ("|<tabname>(.*)</tabname>|Us", $matches[$i][1], $tabname, PREG_SET_ORDER);

if ($this_tab_name){

echo '<div class="tab-page" id="tabPage' . $i . '">' .

'<h2 class="tab">' . $tabname[0][1] . '</h2>' .

'<script type="text/javascript">tp.addTabPage(document.getElementById("tabPage' . $i . '"));</script>';

?>

<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" width="100%">

<tr>

<td width="100%">

<tr>

</td>

</tr>

</table>

<?php

}

if (preg_match_all ("|<tabpage>(.*)</tabpage>|Us", $matches[$i][1], $tabpage, PREG_SET_ORDER)){

require($tabpage[0][1]);

}elseif (preg_match_all ("|<tabtext>(.*)</tabtext>|Us", $matches[$i][1], $tabtext, PREG_SET_ORDER)){

echo '<div class="boxText">' . $tabtext[0][1] . '</div><br>';

}

echo '</tr></td>

</table></div>';

}

}

echo '</div>';

}else{

?>

<?php

}

// Points/Rewards system V2.1rc2a BOF

if ((USE_POINTS_SYSTEM == 'true') && (DISPLAY_POINTS_INFO == 'true')) {

$products_price_points = tep_display_points($new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']));

} else {

$products_price_points = tep_display_points($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']));

}

$products_points = tep_calc_products_price_points($products_price_points);

$products_points_value = tep_calc_price_pvalue($products_points);

if ((USE_POINTS_FOR_SPECIALS == 'true') || $new_price == false) {

echo '<p>' . sprintf(TEXT_PRODUCT_POINTS , number_format($products_points,POINTS_DECIMAL_PLACES), $currencies->format($products_points_value)) . '</p>';

}

}

// Points/Rewards system V2.1rc2a EOF

?>

<!-- End Tab Pane //-->

<p><?php echo stripslashes($product_info['products_description']); ?></p>

<?php

}

$products_attributes = tep_db_fetch_array($products_attributes_query);

if ($products_attributes['total'] > 0) {

?>

<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td class="main" colspan="2"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCT_OPTIONS; ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

$products_options_name_query = tep_db_query("select distinct popt.products_options_id, popt.products_options_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by popt.products_options_name");

while ($products_options_name = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_name_query)) {

$products_options_array = array();

$products_options_query = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$products_options_name['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

while ($products_options = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_query)) {

$products_options_array[] = array('id' => $products_options['products_options_values_id'], 'text' => $products_options['products_options_values_name']);

if ($products_options['options_values_price'] != '0') {

$products_options_array[sizeof($products_options_array)-1]['text'] .= ' (' . $products_options['price_prefix'] . $currencies->display_price($products_options['options_values_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) .') ';

}

}

if (isset($cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']])) {

$selected_attribute = $cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']];

} else {

$selected_attribute = false;

}

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo $products_options_name['products_options_name'] . ':'; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('id[' . $products_options_name['products_options_id'] . ']', $products_options_array, $selected_attribute); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

</table>

<?php

}

?>

</td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

$reviews_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as count from " . TABLE_REVIEWS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "'");

$reviews = tep_db_fetch_array($reviews_query);

if ($reviews['count'] > 0) {

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_CURRENT_REVIEWS . ' ' . $reviews['count']; ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

}

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_url'])) {

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_MORE_INFORMATION, tep_href_link(FILENAME_REDIRECT, 'action=url&goto=' . urlencode($product_info['products_url']), 'NONSSL', true, false)); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

}

if ($product_info['products_date_available'] > date('Y-m-d H:i:s')) {

?>

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_AVAILABLE, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_available'])); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

} else {

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<tr>

<td>

<?php

if (tep_session_is_registered('customer_id'))

{

$check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as count from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS_INFO . " where customers_info_id = '" . (int)$customer_id . "' and global_product_notifications = '1'");

$check = tep_db_fetch_array($check_query);

if ($check['count'] <= 0)

{

$check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as count from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_NOTIFICATIONS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and customers_id = '" . (int)$customer_id . "'");

$check = tep_db_fetch_array($check_query);

if($check['count'] > 0)

echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=notify_remove', $request_type) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'checked.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_REMOVE_NOTIFICATIONS) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=notify_remove', $request_type) . '">' . sprintf(BOX_NOTIFICATIONS_NOTIFY, tep_get_products_name($HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'])) .'</a>';

else

echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=notify', $request_type) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'unchecked.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_NOTIFICATIONS) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=notify', $request_type) . '">' . sprintf(BOX_NOTIFICATIONS_NOTIFY, tep_get_products_name($HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'])) .'</a>';

}

}

else

{

echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=notify', $request_type) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'unchecked.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_NOTIFICATIONS) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=notify', $request_type) . '">' . sprintf(BOX_NOTIFICATIONS_NOTIFY, tep_get_products_name($HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'])) .'</a>';

}

?>

</td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, tep_get_all_get_params()) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_reviews.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_REVIEWS) . '</a>'; ?></td>

<td class="main" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<!--- BEGIN Header Tags SEO Social Bookmarks -->

<?php if (HEADER_TAGS_DISPLAY_SOCIAL_BOOKMARKS == 'true')

include(DIR_WS_MODULES . 'header_tags_social_bookmarks.php');

?>

<!--- END Header Tags SEO Social Bookmarks -->

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td>

<?php

if ((USE_CACHE == 'true') && empty($SID)) {

echo tep_cache_also_purchased(3600);

} else {

include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_ALSO_PURCHASED_PRODUCTS);

}

}

?>

</td>

</tr>

<?php /*** Begin Header Tags SEO ***/ ?>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="smallText" align="center"><?php echo TEXT_VIEWING; ?> 

<?php echo '<a title="' . $header_tags_array['title'] . '" href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $product_info['products_id'], 'NONSSL') . '"/# ' . $header_tags_array['title'] . '">' . $header_tags_array['title']; ?></a></td>

</tr>

<?php /*** End Header Tags SEO ***/ ?>

</table></form></td>

<!-- body_text_eof //-->

<!-- right_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>

<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

</tr>

</table>

<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>

<!-- footer_eof //-->

<br>

</body>

</html>

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>!

• 2 weeks later...

I've gotten this contribution to work perfectly after totally rearranging my product info page.

I am wondering if it is possible to use one of the tabs to list the reviews of the product. Has anyone done this?

Thanks.

• 3 months later...

Does anyone know how to search in the various tabs? I have changed the titles of the tabs so I have Product Description, Ingredients, Suggested Use and Ask a Question tabs on each of our products. I would like the search box to be able to search inside the first 3 of these tabs (don't need to search the ask a question). Any ideas how to do this? I have search_in_description in the includes/boxes/search.php but this doesn't seem to search all 3 tabbed areas.

Thanks in advance :)

~Tracy

• 2 months later...

Product Tabs and Dynamenu

Here is a problem and solution if using Product Tabs with Dynamenu.

Problem

Product Tabs and Dynamenu both require the window.onload event, however you can only* assign one function to the window.onload event in Javascript. In my case, the Product Tabs Javascript was not working with Dynamenu installed.

Solution

Remove the function loadHandler() in Dynamenu.

Go to /catalog/includes/functions/dynamenu/libjs/layersmenu.js, and comment out lines 297 to 305, like this.

/*
function loadHandler()
{
if (Konqueror22 || Opera56) {
	origWidth  = window.innerWidth;
	origHeight = window.innerHeight;
	yaresizeHandler();
}
}
window.onload = loadHandler;
*/

* Note, yes it's possible to trigger multiple onload functions in Javascript, and this 'fix' may impact browser functionality in Konqueror/Opera.

Thank you to the contributors of Product Tabs and Dynamenu.

Regards,

Eric_K

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...