• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help wanted please!

cd100

Hi there,

I have followed the instructions, and thought I had done quite well!

However, I have a few problems.

I went to the site mentioned and put in the full path to the notify.php file (Mine is in ..../public_html/ ....), but I have received no email. I have checked that this is filled in correctly (my email address).

If I go into admin and click on transactions (Under NochexAPC) it displays 0, and I get this message at the bottom of the page

1062 - Duplicate entry '276ca4d3b885181bbe7d1435446e3e53' for key 1

insert into sessions values ('276ca4d3b885181bbe7d1435446e3e53?action=view', '1126731364', 'language|s:7:\"english\";languages_id|s:1:\"1\";selected_box|s:13:\"configuration\";')

[TEP STOP]

Warning: Unknown(): A session is active. You cannot change the session module's ini settings at this time. in Unknown on line 0

Also (finally(sorry about this)) If I go into my site, I place an order, go to checkout, but when try to complete the order, it tries to send me to :

http://webdreaming.co.uk/FILENAME_CHECKOUT_NOCHEXAPC

and I get a page not found error!

Sorry for such a long post, and for including everything...just though it would be less complicated than seperate ones!! :blush:

Regards,

Claire

Go into your database using phpmyadmin and empty your sessions table.

For the missing file, you have not defined FILENAME_CHECKOUT_NOCHEXAPC in filenames.php  :-"

Matti

Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou,

I am almost there now!!

I do still have a problem in that my cart doesn't ever seem to be emptied, even after a succesful transaction. Could anybody point me in the right direction?

Regards,

Claire