• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

HELP WITH "CUSTOM COMPUTERS" CONTRIBUTION

gladiator2043

• 2 weeks later...
Hello,

I am trying to use the custom computer contribution.

Check out my website :

www.jinitronix.com

Am I using it properly ?

Any improvements ?

Ofcource the data in their right now is dummy data.

please let me know.

What version were you using? 9.3? We found it extremely buggy. It has taken us hours but we've almost got it to work the way we want it to.

What version were you using?  9.3?  We found it extremely buggy.  It has taken us hours but we've almost got it to work the way we want it to.

Whats the site you are using it on ?

I am almost giving up on it. Way too buggy as you said. I may have to go with anothers solution. :-(

• 3 weeks later...

Exactly. What bugs are there. I downloaded the contribution and it workrd fine. If you read the support on this site, you wil lfind the answer to most problems with it. The only major problem i had was with the lower page layout, which is now updated withing the package.

If you have problems with it, post the updates and put a bit back into this fine comunity

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

My post was to see if anyone was going to comment on the bugs that had been mentioned in previous posts. As it happens, I went ahead and installed the contribution. After I found the below fix for a catalog error (caused by a few // that were in the installation instructions) it has all worked fine. Very much recommended contribution to anyone.

I notice that on your website you have the same kind of problem (not really a problem, more aesthetics) where the ? sign does not line up with the numbers. I cannot see how to fix it, hopefully someone else has.

<?php

define('HEADER_TITLE_CUSTOM_BUILD', 'Custom Computer Creator');

if (tep_session_is_registered('ccc_prod_id')){

$edit_params = 'edit=1';

$link_file = FILENAME_CCC_BUILD;

}else{

$link_file = FILENAME_CCC;

$edit_params = '';

}

?>