• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Shipping not calculating correctly

kawagner

my ups or usps are not working correctly - in the checkout_shipping.php it shows one amount and when I reach the checkout_confirmation.php I get another amount. I do not know where to begin - I tried I installed a new store and tested it - the same problem existed. I need to get my store back up - can anyone help please.

Kim

This has been happening to me too.

Seems to be rounding up to the nearest whole dollar ?

It is happening on TWO different installations of osCommerce for two different clients.

I can't find anything in these forums or archive ... I think I'm going to post a bug report.

Donna

:'(

This has been happening to me too.

Seems to be rounding up to the nearest whole dollar ?

It is happening on TWO different installations of osCommerce for two different clients.

I can't find anything in these forums or archive ... I think I'm going to post a bug report.

Donna

:'(

I already did one - Just put it up on Friday. Let's hope someone can help - I can't do business like this.

Thank you - Kim

Kim

• 2 weeks later...

Kim,

Well...I installed the same version of PHP, MySQL and Zend on my windows development workstation and it does not have this problem. My iPowerWeb provider uses these versions:

host378.ipowerweb.com (72.22.69.63) Database Host: localhost (127.0.0.1)

Server OS: FreeBSD 4.11-STABLE Database: MySQL 4.0.16

Server Date: 10/03/2005 22:07:13 Datebase Date: 10/03/2005 22:07:13

Server Up Time: 10:07PM up 21 days, 2:49, 2 users, load averages: 0.33, 0.45, 0.37

HTTP Server: Apache/1.3.33 (Unix) mod_log_bytes/0.3 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 PHP/4.3.11 mod_ssl/2.8.22 OpenSSL/0.9.7g

PHP Version: 4.3.11 (Zend: 1.3.0)

Joe

Hello Joe - Yes - my provider is ipowerweb. Could it have anything to do with the version of php they are using?

Have you tried bugging them...

We have and of course they tell you its an osCommerce problem and to get a developer...

wellwe ARE developers and its NOT a problem anywhere else ???

SO maybe if they keep getting messages they will hire a developer and look into it !

Donna

(Also not working onIpowerweb - but working everywhere else ???)