The e-commerce.

[Contribution] Purchase Order V2.3

penfold_99

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
This is the forum for Purchase Order Credit Account. Please post any bugs/mods and we will include them in the next version

Thanks alot for this nice contribution. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I installed it successfuly :)

But I have a little question...

At the checkout_payment page in my shop there is a area to enter "Purchase Order Number:" it accepts any nummber and any word :huh: Is it designed that way?

THanks again ;)

?,???`???,?? God must love stupid people, he made so many ??,???`???,?

Thanks alot for this nice contribution. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I installed it successfuly :)

But I have a little question...

At the checkout_payment page in my shop there is a area to enter "Purchase Order Number:" it accepts any nummber and any word :huh: Is it designed that way?

THanks again ;)

Yes it is as we have no way of checking po number as they are individual to the company or person using a credit account. We suggest drawing up a credit form the person or company have to sign before allow then to order of your site as then you have covered yourself if they dont pay and then sue them.

it there any else you wish to add?

oh Gamerigs haven't forgotten you, just haven't decided what to put in there.

Yes it is as we have no way of checking po number as they are individual to the company or person using a credit account. We suggest drawing up a credit form the person or company have to sign before allow then to order of your site as then you have covered yourself if they dont pay and then sue them.

it there any else you wish to add?

oh Gamerigs haven't forgotten you, just haven't decided what to put in there.

Thanks alot for the answer....

I wished I could see those nummers and I wish they where not alowed to enter any nummers but that nummer they got by email... to be extra sure

Is is possible to add? :D

?,???`???,?? God must love stupid people, he made so many ??,???`???,?

Thanks alot for the answer....

I wished I could see those nummers and I wish they where not alowed to enter any nummers but that nummer they got by email... to be extra sure

Is is possible to add? :D

I dont think it would work for a large number of orders, i can see the logic behind it but will be impractical when in use, also a pain to add into the contribution, i would recommend having is as a seperate branch of this contribution.

sorry about this but i am trying to create a robust contribution, and i dont think many people would require it, if they do then i will add it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I just wanted to know if this would work with Seperate Pricing Per Customer, and Price break for SPPC.

If it doesnt could you recommend something that can work alongside the 2 contributions im running at the moment?

Regards

M Parmar

• 2 weeks later...
Hello,

I just wanted to know if this would work with Seperate Pricing Per Customer, and Price break for SPPC.

If it doesnt could you recommend something that can work alongside the 2 contributions im running at the moment?

Regards

M Parmar

i think this should work as the module only deals with the total price and nothing else. so what calculation are done before hand it will ingore and only work with the total price.

This is missing from Catalog/Includes/Modules/Payment/PO.php

define('MODULE_PAYMENT_PO_TEXT_EMAIL_FOOTER', 'blah blah');

Not sure what it should say?

This might include reference to your policy page that states something along the lines of "Orders placed by Purchase Order are non-cancellable after ___ hours. Purchases are honored as long as your company is currently in good standing. This sale is subject to the terms and conditions which your company agreed to in the Application for Credit." Perhaps also a check mark to indicate that the purchaser agrees to abide by these conditions?

Most companies that accept purchase orders for web sales have received a complete Application for Credit, approved the total amount for credit to be issued, set up the customer account manually, and added allowed employees and spending limits according to written instructions on letterhead, by fax or snail mail, from the customer company. This prevents having unauthorized purchases.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi i have tryed to install this comtributions but in the admin section it wont save the value . if i enable it under the custumer and save the change it automaticly go back to disable any ho know why

Please write back.

I am having the same problem. Have you had any luck in getting this to work?

If anyone could help us out with this, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Zex

I am having the same problem. Have you had any luck in getting this to work?

I figured out what was wrong with mine, Hopefully it will work for you.

Open up the file:

admin\customers.php

search for:

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CUSTOMERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('cID', 'action'))));

break;

default:

$customers_query = tep_db_query("select c.customers_id, c.customers_gender, c.customers_firstname, c.customers_lastname, c.customers_dob, c.customers_email_address, a.entry_company, a.entry_street_address, a.entry_suburb, a.entry_postcode, a.entry_city, a.entry_state, a.entry_zone_id, a.entry_country_id, c.customers_telephone, c.customers_fax, c.customers_newsletter, c.customers_default_address_id from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " c left join " . TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK . " a on c.customers_default_address_id = a.address_book_id where a.customers_id = c.customers_id and c.customers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['cID'] . "'");

Add // to the front of the $customer_query line above

Should look like this:

//$customers_query = tep_db_query("select c.customers_id, c.customers_gender, c.customers_firstname, c.customers_lastname, c.customers_dob, c.customers_email_address, a.entry_company, a.entry_street_address, a.entry_suburb, a.entry_postcode, a.entry_city, a.entry_state, a.entry_zone_id, a.entry_country_id, c.customers_telephone, c.customers_fax, c.customers_newsletter, c.customers_default_address_id from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " c left join " . TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK . " a on c.customers_default_address_id = a.address_book_id where a.customers_id = c.customers_id and c.customers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['cID'] . "'");

Only do this for the line underneath " default:

Refresh your admin screen and you will now see 0.00 in both the screen for Credit Limit and Available balance.

One other thing i just figured out, to reduce the amount of the credit limit (Once it is set) all you need to do is put in a negative amout into the Increase Credit Limit: -1000.00

Good Luck, hope I saved someone a little time :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey there,

I have downloaded Purchase Order, but believe that the installation instructions are not as clear as they could be (to me, anyway). For example, in the latest download instructions, what am I supposed to do with this

line 239

// Company PO Account start
// Added c.customers_allow_purchase_order_entry to query.
$customers_query = tep_db_query("select c.customers_id, c.customers_gender, c.customers_firstname, c.customers_lastname, c.customers_dob, c.customers_credit_account_status, c.customers_credit_amount, c.customers_credit_status, c.customers_credit_left, c.customers_email_address, a.entry_company, a.entry_street_address, a.entry_suburb, a.entry_postcode, a.entry_city, a.entry_state, a.entry_zone_id, a.entry_country_id, c.customers_telephone, c.customers_fax, c.customers_newsletter, c.customers_default_address_id from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " c left join " . TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK . " a on c.customers_default_address_id = a.address_book_id where a.customers_id = c.customers_id and c.customers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['cID'] . "'");
// Company PO Account end

The instructions DO NOT say to find any code to put this after or before. It is confusing as to what I am supposed to do with this information. Can someone please specify? Most of the other instructions tell me where to place code. In the example above it says nothing... the code is simply sitting in the instructions without telling me where to place it. So is this code:

around line 519

// Purchase Order Section
?>
<tr>
<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '10'); ?></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="formAreaTitle">Credit Account</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="formArea">
<table border="0" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2">
<tr>
<td class="main" align="left" width="35%">Allow Purchase Orders Payments:  </td>
<td class="main" width="25%">
<?php
echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('customers_credit_account_status', $credit_array, (($cInfo->customers_credit_account_status == '1') ? '1' : '0'));
?>
<td class="main" align="left" width="20%">Credit Limit:</td>
<td class="main" align="left" width="35%">
<?php
echo tep_draw_input_field('customers_credit_amount', $cInfo->customers_credit_amount, 'maxlength="9" READONLY');
?>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="main" align="left" width="35%">Credit Account Status:  </td>
<td class="main" width="15%">
<?php
echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('customers_credit_status', $credit_array, (($cInfo->customers_credit_status == '1') ? '1' : '0'));
?>
<td class="main" align="left" width="20%">Available Credit:</td>
<td>
<?php
echo tep_draw_input_field('customers_credit_left', $cInfo->customers_credit_left, 'maxlength="9" READONLY');
?>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="main" align="left" width="35%"></td>
<td class="main" align="left" width="20%">Increase Credit Limit:</td>
<td>
<?php
echo tep_draw_input_field('increase_credit',' ', 'maxlength="9"');
?>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="main" align="left" width="20%">Payment Credit:</td>
<td>
<?php
echo tep_draw_input_field('payment_credit',' ', 'maxlength="9"');
?>
</td>
</tr>

<?php

?>
</table>
<?php
// End purchase order

No instructions are given as to what to do with this code. Are we just supposed to throw it in at the line specified... because that would be hard to predict exactly since line numbers change when other contributions are added. Can anyone tell me what to look for to place these two statements after?

I really appreciate the time penfold_99 must have taken to make this osC Contribution... but without proper instructions, it's a risk to me to install.

Thank to anyone in advance if you have time to clarify for me!

BD

Hello,

One last thing, if anyone finds the time, note this code:

$customers_query = tep_db_query("select c.customers_id, c.customers_gender, c.customers_firstname, c.customers_lastname, c.customers_dob, c.customers_credit_account_status, c.customers_credit_amount, c.customers_credit_status, c.customers_credit_left,  c.customers_email_address, a.entry_company, a.entry_street_address, a.entry_suburb, a.entry_postcode, a.entry_city, a.entry_state, a.entry_zone_id, a.entry_country_id, c.customers_telephone, c.customers_fax, c.customers_newsletter, c.customers_default_address_id from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " c left join " . TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK . " a on c.customers_default_address_id = a.address_book_id where a.customers_id = c.customers_id and c.customers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['cID'] . "'");

The comments say "Added c.customers_allow_purchase_order_entry to query." However, I do not see that "c.customers_allow_purchase_order_entry" is actually in the query below it... shouldn't it be? Is that a bug?

I really think that this osC Contribution is the solution to my Purchase Order need, it's just a bit confusing to me (unlike the 20 other osC Contributions I've placed this past week). Thanks again,

BD

Hello,

One last thing, if anyone finds the time, note this code:

$customers_query = tep_db_query("select c.customers_id, c.customers_gender, c.customers_firstname, c.customers_lastname, c.customers_dob, c.customers_credit_account_status, c.customers_credit_amount, c.customers_credit_status, c.customers_credit_left,  c.customers_email_address, a.entry_company, a.entry_street_address, a.entry_suburb, a.entry_postcode, a.entry_city, a.entry_state, a.entry_zone_id, a.entry_country_id, c.customers_telephone, c.customers_fax, c.customers_newsletter, c.customers_default_address_id from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " c left join " . TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK . " a on c.customers_default_address_id = a.address_book_id where a.customers_id = c.customers_id and c.customers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['cID'] . "'");

The comments say "Added c.customers_allow_purchase_order_entry to query." However, I do not see that "c.customers_allow_purchase_order_entry" is actually in the query below it... shouldn't it be? Is that a bug?

I really think that this osC Contribution is the solution to my Purchase Order need, it's just a bit confusing to me (unlike the 20 other osC Contributions I've placed this past week). Thanks again,

BD

I'll reread the instructions and see what we might have missed and let you know tomorrow

BD,

The code that you listed below is still part of the catalog/admin/customers.php file mods that is listed above them. Once you get to the next ################################################################################

######################

that divides the section and you start editing the next file (in catalog/admin/orders.php in this case) with the mods / line numbers listed below.

every section of edits is ended by a ################################################################################

######################

and the next section of edits starts with a in "where ever the file is located"

Hope this helps

DefelRadar

Hey there,

I have downloaded Purchase Order, but believe that the installation instructions are not as clear as they could be (to me, anyway). For example, in the latest download instructions, what am I supposed to do with this

line 239

$customers_query = tep_db_query("select c.customers_id, c.customers_gender, c.customers_firstname, c.customers_lastname, c.customers_dob, c.customers_credit_account_status, c.customers_credit_amount, c.customers_credit_status, c.customers_credit_left, c.customers_email_address, a.entry_company, a.entry_street_address, a.entry_suburb, a.entry_postcode, a.entry_city, a.entry_state, a.entry_zone_id, a.entry_country_id, c.customers_telephone, c.customers_fax, c.customers_newsletter, c.customers_default_address_id from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " c left join " . TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK . " a on c.customers_default_address_id = a.address_book_id where a.customers_id = c.customers_id and c.customers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['cID'] . "'");

The instructions DO NOT say to find any code to put this after or before. It is confusing as to what I am supposed to do with this information. Can someone please specify? Most of the other instructions tell me where to place code. In the example above it says nothing... the code is simply sitting in the instructions without telling me where to place it. So is this code:

around line 519

?>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="formArea">
<tr>
<td class="main" align="left" width="35%">Allow Purchase Orders Payments:  </td>
<?php
echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('customers_credit_account_status', $credit_array, (($cInfo->customers_credit_account_status == '1') ? '1' : '0'));
?>
<td class="main" align="left" width="20%">Credit Limit:</td>
<td class="main" align="left" width="35%">
<?php
echo tep_draw_input_field('customers_credit_amount', $cInfo->customers_credit_amount, 'maxlength="9" READONLY');
?>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="main" align="left" width="35%">Credit Account Status:  </td>
<?php
echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('customers_credit_status', $credit_array, (($cInfo->customers_credit_status == '1') ? '1' : '0'));
?>
<td>
<?php
echo tep_draw_input_field('customers_credit_left', $cInfo->customers_credit_left, 'maxlength="9" READONLY');
?>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>
<?php
?>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>
<?php
?>
</td>
</tr>

<?php

?>
</table>
<?php
// End purchase order

No instructions are given as to what to do with this code. Are we just supposed to throw it in at the line specified... because that would be hard to predict exactly since line numbers change when other contributions are added. Can anyone tell me what to look for to place these two statements after?

I really appreciate the time penfold_99 must have taken to make this osC Contribution... but without proper instructions, it's a risk to me to install.

Thank to anyone in advance if you have time to clarify for me!

BD

• 3 weeks later...
BD,

The code that you listed below is still part of the catalog/admin/customers.php file mods that is listed above them. Once you get to the next ################################################################################

######################

that divides the section and you start editing the next file (in catalog/admin/orders.php in this case) with the mods / line numbers listed below.

every section of edits is ended by a ################################################################################

######################

and the next section of edits starts with a in "where ever the file is located"

Hope this helps

DefelRadar

As BoulderDash said, the instructions are a bit confusing... I really understand sections, but I don't know what to do with the code "around line 519" ? Should I replace some lines, should I place it between lines... ?

Does anybody knows where to place this code in /admin/customers.php (Start, End) :

?>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr>
	</tr>
	<tr>
		<td class="formArea">
		<tr>
			<td class="main" align="left" width="35%">Allow Purchase Orders Payments:??</td>
			<?php
			?>
			<td class="main" align="left"  width="20%">Credit Limit:</td>
				<td class="main" align="left"  width="35%">
				<?php
				?>
		</tr>
		<tr>
			<td class="main" align="left" width="35%">Credit Account Status:??</td>
			<?php
				?>
				<td>
				<?php
				?>
				</td>
		</tr>
		<tr>
			<td>
				<?php
				?>
				</td>
		</tr>
		<tr>
			<td>
				<?php
				?>
				</td>
		</tr>

<?php

?>
</table>
<?php
// End purchase order

It begin with ?> and ends with <?php flag ??? Can't find where to put this without replacing lines...

I finally made it work :)

For "Line 239" instruction, I replaced the following line with the supplied code in how_to_install_readme.txt :

$customers_query = tep_db_query("select c.customers_id, c.customers_gender, c.customers_firstname, c.customers_lastname, c.customers_dob, c.customers_email_address, a.entry_company, a.entry_street_address, a.entry_suburb, a.entry_postcode, a.entry_city, a.entry_state, a.entry_zone_id, a.entry_country_id, c.customers_telephone, c.customers_fax, c.customers_newsletter, c.customers_default_address_id from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " c left join " . TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK . " a on c.customers_default_address_id = a.address_book_id where a.customers_id = c.customers_id and c.customers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['cID'] . "'");

For "Around line 519" instruction, right after this code:

echo tep_draw_input_field('entry_company', $cInfo->entry_company, 'maxlength="32"');
}
?></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
<?php
}

I put the code supplied in how_to_install_readme.txt (with minor modifications to bottom extremity):

?>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr>
	</tr>
	<tr>
		<td class="formArea">
		<tr>
			<td class="main" align="left" width="35%">Allow Purchase Orders Payments:??</td>
			<?php
			?>
			<td class="main" align="left"  width="20%">Credit Limit:</td>
				<td class="main" align="left"  width="35%">
				<?php
				?>
		</tr>
		<tr>
			<td class="main" align="left" width="35%">Credit Account Status:??</td>
			<?php
				?>
				<td>
				<?php
				?>
				</td>
		</tr>
		<tr>
			<td>
				<?php
				?>
				</td>
		</tr>
		<tr>
			<td>
				<?php
				?>
				</td>
		</tr>
		</table>
<?php
// End purchase order
?>

And the code continues with:

<tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td class="formAreaTitle"><?php echo CATEGORY_ADDRESS; ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td class="formArea"><table border="0" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2">
	  <tr>
		<td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_STREET_ADDRESS; ?></td>
		<td class="main">

Not complicated, but annoying. It should work...

Besides this, instructions are clear and contribution is excellent!

Thanks!

Hey all, I'm having problems implimenting Purchase Order V2.3. I'm trying to install it into the CREloaded version of OSC, which is probably why I'm having problems. I installed everything correctly and I get this error....

"Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/content/w/e/s/westixsupply/html/store/admin/customers.php on line 243"

So here is my code around line 243.....

[Line 237]  tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CUSTOMERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('cID', 'action'))));
[238]		  break;
[239]		default:
[240]  // Company PO Account start
[241]  $customers_query = tep_db_query("select c.customers_id, c.customers_gender, c.customers_firstname, c.customers_lastname, c.customers_dob, c.customers_credit_account_status, c.customers_credit_amount, c.customers_credit_status, c.customers_credit_left, c.customers_email_address, a.entry_company, a.entry_street_address, a.entry_suburb, a.entry_postcode, a.entry_city, a.entry_state, a.entry_zone_id, a.entry_country_id, c.customers_telephone, c.customers_fax, c.customers_newsletter, c.customers_default_address_id from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " c left join " . TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK . " a on c.customers_default_address_id = a.address_book_id where a.customers_id = c.customers_id and c.customers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['cID'] . "'");
[242]  // Company PO Account end
[243]  " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " c, 
[244]  " . TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK . " a 
[245]  where
[246]  a.customers_id = c.customers_id and
[247]  a.address_book_id = c.customers_default_address_id and
[248]  c.customers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['cID'] . "'");
[249]		  $customers = tep_db_fetch_array($customers_query);
[250]		  $cInfo = new objectInfo($customers);
[251]	  }
[252]	}
[253]  ?>