• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

cvv2 for entire order

• 1 month later...

whew, managed to get it working, by just replacing two files.

If you have already installed cvv2 for entire order and it doesnt work, then..

Download contribution Credit Card with CVV2

and replace the files provided in the mod

1) cc.php - replaces catalog/includes/modules/payment/cc.php

2) cc_validation.php -replaces catalog/includes/classes/cc_validation.php

with the files in your catalog.

and cvv2 for entire order will then work.

The two contributions seem very much the same except cvv2 for entire order doesnt work correctly and should be removed. Or at least moved to a timewaster/ohmygodwhathaveIdone category

Did you mean if we already installed "ccv2 for entire order" and the credit card #s doesnt show up, that I just need to download "Credit Card with CVV2" and replace the "cc.php" and "cc_validation.php" of "ccv2 for entire order" with the "cc.php" and "cc_validation.php" of "Credit Card with CVV2" ?

I dont need to follow the steps that are on the readme file of "Credit Card with CVV2" ?

Thanks.

whew, managed to get it working, by just replacing two files.

If you have already installed cvv2 for entire order and it doesnt work, then..

Download contribution Credit Card with CVV2

and replace the files provided in the mod

1) cc.php - replaces catalog/includes/modules/payment/cc.php

2) cc_validation.php -replaces catalog/includes/classes/cc_validation.php

with the files in your catalog.

and cvv2 for entire order will then work.

The two contributions seem very much the same except cvv2 for entire order doesnt work correctly and should be removed. Or at least moved to a timewaster/ohmygodwhathaveIdone category

Got it working already.

So to make it clear for everbody who were confused at first (like me). If you have already installed "cvv2 for entire order", just download the "Credit Card with CVV2" contrib and upload the two php files included in the package to their destination. No need to follow the other instructions on the readme file of "Credit Card with CVV2".

I tried installing "Credit Card with CVV2" by itself (uninstalling ccv2 for entire order and following the instructions on the readme file of CC w/CCV2) and it did not work for me.

So for the people who are looking for a simple way of getting the ccv info from your customers, just download and install "cvv2 for entire order" then download "Credit Card with CVV2" but do not install it. Just upload the two php files to their destination folders.

• 8 months later...
Got it working already.

So to make it clear for everbody who were confused at first (like me). If you have already installed "cvv2 for entire order", just download the "Credit Card with CVV2" contrib and upload the two php files included in the package to their destination. No need to follow the other instructions on the readme file of "Credit Card with CVV2".

I tried installing "Credit Card with CVV2" by itself (uninstalling ccv2 for entire order and following the instructions on the readme file of CC w/CCV2) and it did not work for me.

So for the people who are looking for a simple way of getting the ccv info from your customers, just download and install "cvv2 for entire order" then download "Credit Card with CVV2" but do not install it. Just upload the two php files to their destination folders.

Thanks Got it working for the store and it takes the CVV code and shows in final checkout but its still not writing i to DB. In admin it shows me blank when i click on order details and in DB the the cc_cvv2 still havent recorded anything.

Help Me Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
Thanks Got it working for the store and it takes the CVV code and shows in final checkout but its still not writing i to DB. In admin it shows me blank when i click on order details and in DB the the cc_cvv2 still havent recorded anything.

Help Me Thanks

Same problem here. I can't get it to show in the admin. Any ideas?

Just for reference... I got it working.. I can now see the cvv2 in my admin. I had did this before - this one worked. For some reason the original file I used did not have this included. Anyway, maybe this will help others having the same issue.

Replaced in catalog/admin/includes/classes/order.php

$order_query = tep_db_query("select customers_name, customers_company, customers_street_address, customers_suburb, customers_city, customers_postcode, customers_state, customers_country, customers_telephone, customers_email_address, customers_address_format_id, delivery_name, delivery_company, delivery_street_address, delivery_suburb, delivery_city, delivery_postcode, delivery_state, delivery_country, delivery_address_format_id, billing_name, billing_company, billing_street_address, billing_suburb, billing_city, billing_postcode, billing_state, billing_country, billing_address_format_id, payment_method, cc_type, cc_owner, cc_number, cc_expires, currency, currency_value, date_purchased, orders_status, last_modified from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$order_id . "'");

Replaced with:

$order_query = tep_db_query("select customers_name, customers_company, customers_street_address, customers_suburb, customers_city, customers_postcode, customers_state, customers_country, customers_telephone, customers_email_address, customers_address_format_id, delivery_name, delivery_company, delivery_street_address, delivery_suburb, delivery_city, delivery_postcode, delivery_state, delivery_country, delivery_address_format_id, billing_name, billing_company, billing_street_address, billing_suburb, billing_city, billing_postcode, billing_state, billing_country, billing_address_format_id, payment_method, cc_type, cc_owner, cc_number,cc_cvv2, cc_expires, currency, currency_value, date_purchased, orders_status, last_modified from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$order_id . "'");

• 3 years later...

anyone got this problem?

PHP Warning: Missing argument 4 for cc_validation::validate(), called in /includes/modules/payment/cc_cvv2.php on line 132 and defined in /includes/classes/cc_validation.php on line 16

For those using this add on you are in viloation of PCI rules and most likly your merchant account TOS, you can be heavily fined and loose your merchant account as well as being blacklisted so you will not be able to process cc.