• Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Scrolling Images Carousel

lucky644

Hello,

I am trying to install this contribution;

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...earch,slideshow

However, when I do the step where I visit the PHP file I created, that is supposed to put in the entries, I get this error;

1062 - Duplicate entry '153' for key 1

insert into configuration set configuration_id = '153', configuration_title = 'Scrolling Product Header', configuration_key = 'DISPLAY_SCROLLING_HEADER_PRODUCTS', configuration_value = '0', configuration_description = 'Number of items to display in a scrolling header bar for products in current category and subcategories', configuration_group_id = '1', sort_order = '21', date_added = now()

[TEP STOP]

Hopefully someone can tell me what's wrong :(

--Jeff

Okay, I messed around in the database and found key 153 was paypal....so I removed it.

Now I get this error, and key 147 doesnt seem to exist.

1062 - Duplicate entry '147' for key 1

insert into configuration set configuration_id = '147', configuration_title = 'Scrolling Product Header', configuration_key = 'DISPLAY_SCROLLING_HEADER_PRODUCTS', configuration_value = '0', configuration_description = 'Number of items to display in a scrolling header bar for products in current category and subcategories', configuration_group_id = '1', sort_order = '21', date_added = now()

[TEP STOP]

EDIT:

Argh, okay I missed it, turns out it was the money order module....and now i have ANOTHER error, and I don't think I can remove this one....

1062 - Duplicate entry '142' for key 1

insert into configuration set configuration_id = '142', configuration_title = 'Scrolling Product Header', configuration_key = 'DISPLAY_SCROLLING_HEADER_PRODUCTS', configuration_value = '0', configuration_description = 'Number of items to display in a scrolling header bar for products in current category and subcategories', configuration_group_id = '1', sort_order = '21', date_added = now()

[TEP STOP]

142 	 Recreate Session 	 SESSION_RECREATE 	 False 	 Recreate the session to generate a new session ID ... 	 15 	 7 	 NULL 	 2005-08-13 13:23:29 	 NULL 	 tep_cfg_select_option(array('True', 'False'),

I tried changing the key, but no matter what I change it to, the php error changes with it.

Edited by lucky644

Alright, found a post I missed before when searching that fixed the php problem, and now when I enable it, I get this;

//Specify the slider's width (in pixels) var sliderwidth="760"; //Specify the slider's height var sliderheight="150"; //Specify the slider's slide speed (larger is faster 1-10) var slidespeed=2; //configure background color: slidebgcolor="#e9f7f8"; //Specify the slider's images var leftrightslide=new Array(); var finalslide=''; 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'UNION SELECT p2c.products_id FROM products_to_categories p2c WHERE p2c.categorie' at line 1

SELECT p2c.products_id FROM products_to_categories p2c WHERE p2c.categories_id='0' UNION SELECT p2c.products_id FROM products_to_categories p2c WHERE p2c.categories_id='21' UNION SELECT p2c.products_id FROM products_to_categories p2c WHERE p2c.categories_id='22' UNION SELECT p2c.products_id FROM products_to_categories p2c WHERE p2c.categories_id='23' ORDER BY products_id desc

[TEP STOP]

bah! I give up.

Edited by lucky644

• 5 months later...