• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

--> Display download rate <--

Hi all. :lol:

My shop is offline coz im currently building it.

Ive the download options: when a person purchase a product, they can download it after. Then how can i display on my shop how many time the product was downloaded? :huh:

Example: Number of download: 4

TY! :P

there is a table in the dbase called products_attributes_download. In there there the products_attributes_maxcount field holds the max number of d/ls for each order. The actual count is stored in the orders_products_download table, download_count field.

So now you could add all your past successful orders for the same product and display it in the product_info.php.

there is a table in the dbase called products_attributes_download. In there there the products_attributes_maxcount field holds the max number of d/ls for each order. The actual count is stored in the orders_products_download table, download_count field.

So now you could add all your past successful orders for the same product and display it in the product_info.php.

Ok ill check this. Can i message you if ive other question?

Ok yes i saw this when i was browsing my DATABASE but the problem is:

When a person buy a product, the download_count is set to 1 coz they r 1 download remaining. When he click on the download button, the field change to 0.

So.. its not the goos way for me.. :'(

What can i do..

yes because if you look the catalog\download.php there is this:

// Now decrement counter
 tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS_DOWNLOAD . " set download_count = download_count-1 where orders_products_download_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['id'] . "'");

so you get the max downloads and subtract the download_count and there is the number of d/l for one order. You repeat it for each order for the same product and you have the total you want.

yes because if you look the catalog\download.php there is this:

// Now decrement counter
?tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS_DOWNLOAD . " set download_count = download_count-1 where orders_products_download_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['id'] . "'");

so you get the max downloads and subtract the download_count and there is the number of d/l for one order. You repeat it for each order for the same product and you have the total you want.

Ok yeah i understand. But.. i can't call any table variable.. so i must make my one code line. Do u have an idea about the code? :thumbsup:

Archived