• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Three images in admin 1.02

double_d77

HI,

I've got the three images in admin1.02 and looking at the installation I can input the new code(s). But with being new to DB's and PHP I don't know how to run the sql file through my DB?? any help would be great! I'm using os ver 2.2 and my control panel is cpanel X and I have phpmyadmin if this helps?!?

Looks agreat contribution!!

Cheers

Dave

• 3 months later...
HI,

I've got the three images in admin1.02 and looking at the installation I can input the new code(s). But with being new to DB's and PHP I don't know how to run the sql file through my DB?? any help would be great! I'm using os ver 2.2 and my control panel is cpanel X and I have phpmyadmin if this helps?!?

Looks agreat contribution!!

Cheers

Dave

Open phpMyAdmin from within cpanel and if you have the same version of phpMyAdmin as I do, on the leftside above the table list of you db, there should be some buttons to click on, click on the query window and paste the sql code into the window that pops up, and click on the "go" button.

HTH