• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PROTX Form - how to configure

estoyanov

Hi ,

Sorry to bother you but I do not know who I can contact at this moment concerning the OSC Protx Form payment module.

I have a Protx account and I configured my OSC install to work with the Protx Form payment module. Unfortunately when I try to complete a test transaction I am getting:

------------------------------------

An error has occurred whilst attempting the requested operation. The error is:

Incomplete information submitted. The VendorTxCode field may be missing or you may have used an incorrect encryption password.

You may wish to go back and retry the failed operation using the back button on your browser.

Alternatively you can close this window by clicking the Close button below.

[Click here to Close the browser window]

------------------------------------

which is true since there is no place where I can enter the "encryption password" I got from PROTX while configuring the Protx From OSC module frm OSC admin section.

How can I resolve this situation, can you advice me? Where I do use this "encryption password" I got from Protx so the form data can be accepted.

Thank you for your time,

Greetings,

Emil

Edited by estoyanov

• 1 month later...