• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

fast easy checkout

nana

Yes I mean: to include complete installation instructions :) Line numbers are not a real problem... Just some find and replace :)

Thank you!

Perhaps it will be good to write instructions for CCGV or discount coupon codes... if someone integrated those contributions...

If you just want some find/replace, I'd just use Nana's contribution from 4 May 2006. It's what I developed the FEC Quicker Install version from, and his instructions are pretty complete. Ignore the line numbers and find the relevant chunk of code with your favourite editor, then do what needs to be done. Also don't forget that his values for FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT and FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING are wrong, as noted on 27 November 2006 (it should be "checkout_shipping.php", not "fec_shipping.php").

I don't know what effect CCGV and the discount coupon codes would have. Do either of the modifications have any affect on the blocks of code that FEC replaces? It'll be next weekend at the earliest before I'll have a chance to install those contributions on my development server and see what they affect.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The values of "FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT" and "FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING" in your includes/filenames.php, what are they set to? If they're set to anything else, try "checkout_shipping.php". The manual install instructions written by Nana indicate to set them to "fec_shipping.php", which is a file that doesn't exist.

The payment modules shouldn't affect things, as they're generated within the code by a fairly basic "if...then" routine that generates the code necessary.

I did think of changing that. It was probably a conflict of some sort. (The server crashed this morning so I'm doing a re-install of everything _again_.. *gnnnnnn*)

New interesting problem this time. As I am using a designer base for this store the FEC don't behave nicely. For some reason when I try checking out it shifts the page to the far right and messes most things up. Any ideas?

I am actually willing to pay a symbolic fee for a solution.

And oh yeah. Interesting shift during checkout can be monitored on: http://www.bonza.se

Edited by modix

I don't know what effect CCGV and the discount coupon codes would have. Do either of the modifications have any affect on the blocks of code that FEC replaces? It'll be next weekend at the earliest before I'll have a chance to install those contributions on my development server and see what they affect.

if you post here the modifications needed for ccgv or discount coupon codes it will be very good for me :) thank you!

I love oscommerce and OS software! I'm not a programmer, I'm only a learning boy and a translator :) I love full contribution packages!

I have a heaviliy modified site and I want to use this. I downloaded FEC 3.2 and the instructions call for replacing checkout_shipping.php. I know this will mess up my site. Are there instructions available for simply replacing what needs to be replaced in that file?

Try comparing your original file with the one in the package with a mark-up program. For example: DeltaView.

That would highlight the differences between both files.

YAY! Halfway there! I have managed to get the create_account into the right table to be displayed on the site like it should be. Hurray Hurray!!

But now I get this error message on top:

Warning: mb_http_output() [function.mb-http-output]: Unknown encoding "<?php" in /home/bonza/public_html/create_account1.php on line 3

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/bonza/public_html/create_account1.php:3) in /home/bonza/public_html/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 97

What should I do to correct it? :blink:

HELP! Can't see orders in admin!

I get copies via emails but I get an error message when trying to access the order section in admin. It looks like this:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CASE in /home/bonza/public_html/admin/orders.php on line 132

Code:

$customer_notified = '0';
	 //fast easy checkout start
 if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['notify_comments']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['notify_comments'] == 'on')) {
		  $notify_comments = sprintf(EMAIL_TEXT_COMMENTS_UPDATE, $comments) . "\n\n";
		}
	   // start no account changes

Any ideas?

HELP! Can't see orders in admin!

I get copies via emails but I get an error message when trying to access the order section in admin. It looks like this:

Code:

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['notify_comments']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['notify_comments'] == 'on')) {
		}

Any ideas?

Hi.. seems like there is an extra closing } just above tat line mentioned .. could ou psate in more code so tht we can get the bug out ?

Cheers

Hari

Here you go. And thank you so much for your time!

}
			else
			{
			  tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_ORDERS . " set buysafe_cart_id = '" . tep_db_input($buysafe_check['buysafe_cart_id']) . "' where orders_id = '" . (int)$oID . "'");
			}
		  }
		}
	  }
// }}
	  tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_ORDERS . " set orders_status = '" . tep_db_input($status) . "', last_modified = now() where orders_id = '" . (int)$oID . "'");

}
		$noaccount_check_query= tep_db_query("select createaccount from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " where customers_id = '" . $cust_id . "'");
		$noaccount_check= tep_db_fetch_array($noaccount_check_query);
		if ($noaccount_check['createaccount'] == 'Y'){$email = STORE_NAME . "\n" . EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER . ' ' . $oID . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_INVOICE_URL . ' ' . tep_catalog_href_link(FILENAME_CATALOG_ACCOUNT_HISTORY_INFO, 'order_id=' . $oID, 'SSL') . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_DATE_ORDERED . ' ' . tep_date_long($check_status['date_purchased']) . "\n\n" . $notify_comments . sprintf(EMAIL_TEXT_STATUS_UPDATE, $orders_status_array[$status]); }
		else {$email = STORE_NAME . "\n" . EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER . ' ' . $oID . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_DATE_ORDERED . ' ' . tep_date_long($check_status['date_purchased']) . "\n\n" . $notify_comments . sprintf(EMAIL_TEXT_STATUS_UPDATE, $orders_status_array[$status]); }		   tep_mail($check_status['customers_name'], $check_status['customers_email_address'], EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT, $email, STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);

$customer_notified = '1';	 
}

Here you go. And thank you so much for your time!

}
			else
			{
			  tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_ORDERS . " set buysafe_cart_id = '" . tep_db_input($buysafe_check['buysafe_cart_id']) . "' where orders_id = '" . (int)$oID . "'");
			}
		  }
		}
	  }
// }}
	  tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_ORDERS . " set orders_status = '" . tep_db_input($status) . "', last_modified = now() where orders_id = '" . (int)$oID . "'");

}
		$noaccount_check_query= tep_db_query("select createaccount from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " where customers_id = '" . $cust_id . "'");
		$noaccount_check= tep_db_fetch_array($noaccount_check_query);
		if ($noaccount_check['createaccount'] == 'Y'){$email = STORE_NAME . "\n" . EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER . ' ' . $oID . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_INVOICE_URL . ' ' . tep_catalog_href_link(FILENAME_CATALOG_ACCOUNT_HISTORY_INFO, 'order_id=' . $oID, 'SSL') . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_DATE_ORDERED . ' ' . tep_date_long($check_status['date_purchased']) . "\n\n" . $notify_comments . sprintf(EMAIL_TEXT_STATUS_UPDATE, $orders_status_array[$status]); }
		else {$email = STORE_NAME . "\n" . EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER . ' ' . $oID . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_DATE_ORDERED . ' ' . tep_date_long($check_status['date_purchased']) . "\n\n" . $notify_comments . sprintf(EMAIL_TEXT_STATUS_UPDATE, $orders_status_array[$status]); }		   tep_mail($check_status['customers_name'], $check_status['customers_email_address'], EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT, $email, STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);

$customer_notified = '1';	 
}

Hey I am sorry but i could not understand the whole stuff.. but the latter part of code after the

}

}

}

}

seem alright to me.. do one thing.. trying commenting one of those and try it.. just suggesting it cos it is common error to add in too many braces when you are just confused.. :'( .. Let me know anyways..

cheers

Hari

Hey I am sorry but i could not understand the whole stuff.. but the latter part of code after the

}

}

}

}

seem alright to me.. do one thing.. trying commenting one of those and try it.. just suggesting it cos it is common error to add in too many braces when you are just confused.. :'( .. Let me know anyways..

cheers

Hari

It did do the trick. Thank you! :thumbsup:

But eh. I can't update the order status (ie delivered etc). I can choose to update it but the effects don't take place and the customer is not notified. Guess I could do all that work manually if I'd like to sacrifie a few hours a day but.......... <_<

Anyone else had this problem?

Edited by modix

if you post here the modifications needed for ccgv or discount coupon codes it will be very good for me :) thank you!

I'm not aware of any modifications required to make CCGV or discount coupon codes work, aside from two lines of code commented out in 'checkout_shipping.php' (lines 21 and 22).

For the past year I have had complaints about my payment system.

This mod has helped me resolve this issue - I THINK>

However, there used to be a comments box where customers would write these complaints - but now it is gone and I'm not sure if they've stopped complaining.

Also if they entered the wrong CC number the tables on the page went CRAZY?

Q1. How do I include the Comments page back into the process?

Q2. How do I fix the Credit Card error problem where the web page goes haywire if an incorrect number is entered?

This has been one of the best forums for Osc i've seen.

Everyones contributions are amazing.

I could not find answers to these questions and appreciate someone who knows perhaps if they have been addrtessed.

I thank everyone who helps out.

Hello,

I posted this question in the wrong forum yesterday. I am hoping that someone can direct me in finding out what my problem is. I installed fec 3.2 and went by the instructions several times to make sure I was doing it right (Im new to php). When I tested my site, everything was working great except I had noticed that the billing and shipping address was not showing up in the database or in the confirmation email. So I went through this forum to find my answer, I had changed a couple of things that was suggested. Then when I went back to test my site, during checkout I got a 500 error (this page can not be displayed). Im sure I put everything back in place before the change, but i'm still getting the error. So I uninstalled the contribution (I think), so that I could start from scratch, but the error is still there. I am totally at a lose here, don't really know what has happened. The error might not even be due to this contribution, but this was the contribution that I was working on when the error appeared. Prior to this contribution I have installed PayPal wpp, seo-g, links manager, easy meta, header tags, site map and UPS choice. This is what my error log is showing:

SoftException in Application.cpp:238: File "/home/myshop/public_html/checkout_shipping.php" is writeable by group, referer: http://myshop.com/shopping_cart.php?sort=2a

Premature end of script headers: checkout_shipping.php, referer: http://myshop.com/shopping_cart.php?sort=2a

suexec policy violation: see suexec log for more details, referer: http://myshop.com/shopping_cart.php?sort=2a

Premature end of script headers: 500.php, referer: http://myshop.com/shopping_cart.php?sort=2a

Hope someone can help or direct me in the right direction to solve this problem.

Thanks,

Cindy

hi everyone this is the first time i have done this and have not a clue what i am doing,

i was wondering if any on had the full code to input into a web page to make a checkout as i am stuck, i have downloaded fast easy checkout after my web provider advised me to do once contacting this site (one.com is my provider) my site is you-desire.co.uk and i need a checkout. its not linked so if you were to see it you would understand

yours sincerly

silkykameron

ps apologies to the person before me if i have interupted your question if i have interupted it. i dont know what button to press

thankyou

I just installed FEC 3.2 without the fancy install stuff since my store is heavily modified. I have ironed everything out except for one problem that I'm having.

When I try to check out with authorize.net, I get an error saying that my CVV number is incorrect no matter what credit card information I enter. I tried with my real credit card information and still got the same error.

Has anyone else seen a similar issue?

PS. This looks like a good contribution. I can't wait to get it moved from my test store to my live store.

For the past year I have had complaints about my payment system.

This mod has helped me resolve this issue - I THINK>

However, there used to be a comments box where customers would write these complaints - but now it is gone and I'm not sure if they've stopped complaining.

Also if they entered the wrong CC number the tables on the page went CRAZY?

Q1. How do I include the Comments page back into the process?

Q2. How do I fix the Credit Card error problem where the web page goes haywire if an incorrect number is entered?

This has been one of the best forums for Osc i've seen.

Everyones contributions are amazing.

I could not find answers to these questions and appreciate someone who knows perhaps if they have been addrtessed.

I thank everyone who helps out.

I'm not having problems with the incorrect credit card stuff, but to add the order comments...

Find the following line in your new checkout_shipping.php file

<?php require('includes/fec/payment_box.php');?>

After, add the following code:

<!-- start comments add to FEC -->
  <tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
	  <tr>
		<td class="main"><b><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_COMMENTS; ?></b></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
	  <tr class="infoBoxContents">
		<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
		  <tr>
			<td><?php echo tep_draw_textarea_field('comments', 'soft', '60', '5'); ?></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
<!-- end comments add to FEC -->

I am running fast easy checkout, but it seems to loose the session ID when it returns from the payment processor (HSBC secure 3.0). The session comes back fine to the HSBC return page, but then re-directs to FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT "checkout_shipping.php" where the session ID is lost.. so it redirects to create_account1.php where you have to log in... the session ID at create_account1.php has now changed... I guess its created a new one. When you log in data sent by HSBC such as an error message is still available so the data is not completely lost.

I am 99% sure the HSBC is set up correct as is the session config, so I think the issue is with fast easy checkout!

Can anyone help,

Thank You,

Gareth..

/--- then re-directs to FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT "checkout_shipping.php" where the session ID is lost.. so it redirects ---/

Can anyone help,

Thank You,

Gareth..

I have a similar problem where it goes

from checkout_shipping.php?osCsid=udotak8ak01dtn4fr8euo39061

to login.php?osCsid=tn0afllibaeisc31a026q1qe74

after clicking continue in the payment information (should go to confirmation not login.php)

I have a similar problem where it goes

from checkout_shipping.php?osCsid=udotak8ak01dtn4fr8euo39061

to login.php?osCsid=tn0afllibaeisc31a026q1qe74

after clicking continue in the payment information (should go to confirmation not login.php)

Yes it redirects because it cant find the session customer ID.. but its in the URL :wacko: ummmmm

(Posted this in the wrong forum yesterday - so here it is for fast easy checkout)....

Thought I'd share my solution to the problem of currency symbols showing as a little square in the Ajax get new totals functionality.

There was a previous post in this thread that suggested changing the currency symbol in Admin from £ (pound symbol) to an ascii equivalent (& # 1 6 7) - whilst this fixed the ajax function in fast easy checkout, it messed up the order confirmation emails if they were plain text emails.

So my fix was as follows:

In includes/classes/order_total.php, create a new function as follows:

function ajaxedoutput() {
     $output_string = '';
     if (is_array($this->modules)) {
       reset($this->modules);
       while (list(, $value) = each($this->modules)) {
         $class = substr($value, 0, strrpos($value, '.'));
         if ($GLOBALS[$class]->enabled) {
           $size = sizeof($GLOBALS[$class]->output);
           for ($i=0; $i<$size; $i++) {
           $ccy_formatted= eregi_replace('£', '& # 1 6 7', $GLOBALS[$class]->output[$i]['text']);
             $output_string .=
                               '                <div align="right" class="main">' . $GLOBALS[$class]->output[$i]['title'] . ' ' . "\n" .
                                              $ccy_formatted . '</div>' . "\n";

}
         }
       }
     }

return $output_string;
   }

This function is similar to the existing output function, but it does a eregi_replace on the field that has the currency symbol in it, to replace the pound symbol with the ascii equivalent. That way, this ascii translation only happens in the ajax get new total area, and doesn't affect any other part of oscommerce.

Then in checkout_confirmation2.php, call this new function

if (MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_INSTALLED) {

$order_total_modules->process();

echo $order_total_modules->ajaxedoutput() ;

}

Note: In order for the ascii code not to be translated in the forum post to a pound symbol, I have put spaces into it - otherwise you wouldn't see what I am trying to say! You will need to remove these spaces in your php code.

My new ajaxedoutput function also lists the output vertically rather than horizontally - if you want to stay horizontal, compare the new function with the existing output function and use the old tables-based layout.

Also - I created a new function rather than amending the existing output function, so that I didn't mess anything up in another part of oscommerce.

Hope that's useful.

AS

Hi All,

I have just installed FEC 3.2 on a fresh OsC RC2a. Everything seems to work fine (apart from an "error on page" notification when I continue to checkout_shipping.php). I guess this is a javascript issue.

However, I need FEC 3.2 to work with other languages. So far I had no luck in just translating the English language files.

Can anyone please advise what I'm missing here?

Great work you all are dooing - thank you,

Aegir