• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

fast easy checkout

nana

In the Billing and Shipping address box (I am using create_account2.php),

1) where do you change the wording in red? (Select country first, and page will refresh when changed)

2) I want the year for dob birth to be right after the day, instead of under it. Where do I change this at?

3) Telephone Number, How can I get this to be on a line by its self, instead of on the same line as country?

4) How do I move the *required information over. Right now it shows required on one line and information below it

here is a link

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

Could some one point me in the right direction?

I have had FEC Run for a few months and have decided I would like customer to create and account for several reasons. Is it possible to change the code to make an account instead of offering with out uninstalling the contribution?

Rob

I just installed new 2rc1 version of oscommerce and then installed fec 3.2 with account_3.php option. After clicking on Checkout and filling out Billing Address in Order From - no matter how do I fill it out, after clicking on Continue, I am getting popup asking to make correction with this information (postal code, province, country, etc.) - it's filled out correctly but it's not accepting it and keeps popoping up. When I reverse to my backup from before fec 3.2 installation - this problem doesn't exists. I'm stuck. Please help.

in addition: biling address content is not populating to shipping address fields (billing address is filled out with code). Also missing icon for "Press if Delivery Address different from Billing Address:"

I tried all 3 options for create_account.php and got the same problem.

Ok, I am trying to go back to the original create_account.php since I can not get any of the these optional create_accounts to work. I wanted to use create_account2.php, but, I can not get it to work, and I can not seem to get any support either.

Now, my problem is, I can not get it to go back to the original creat_account.php file. I chaged a require or include somewhere to create_account2, and can not figure out where I did it. I thought it was around line 379, but of what file, I don't remember.

Here is a link to my page

click here

When I click on view, then source, I notice this code

<td class="main"><form name="checkout" action="http://houseofrays.com/shop/create_account2.php?osCsid=71ea51288afb4d100fe50e759bbfb4df" method="post" onSubmit="return check_form(checkout);"><input type="hidden" name="osCsid" value="71ea51288afb4d100fe50e759bbfb4df" /><input type="hidden" name="action" value="process"><input type="hidden" name="fromlogin"><b></b></td>
</tr>

but, i can't figure out where it is calling it from.

Everything else on this page says create_account.php

Please, Please

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I just installed new 2rc1 version of oscommerce and then installed fec 3.2 with account_3.php option. After clicking on Checkout and filling out Billing Address in Order From - no matter how do I fill it out, after clicking on Continue, I am getting popup asking to make correction with this information (postal code, province, country, etc.) - it's filled out correctly but it's not accepting it and keeps popoping up. When I reverse to my backup from before fec 3.2 installation - this problem doesn't exists. I'm stuck. Please help.

There is incomplete php code in the create_account.php

At or about line 640 change this:

<td class = "infoBoxContents"><input type="text" name="ShipFirstName" value="<? echo $FirstName; ?>" size="20">

to this:

<td class = "infoBoxContents"><input type="text" name="ShipFirstName" value="<?php echo $FirstName; ?>" size="20">

At or about line 643 change this:

<td class = "infoBoxContents"><input name="ShipLastName" value="<? echo $LastName; ?>" size="20">

to this:

<td class = "infoBoxContents"><input name="ShipLastName" value="<?php echo $LastName; ?>" size="20">

At or about line 657 change this:

<td class = "infoBoxContents"><tt><font size="2"><input name="ShipAddress" value="<? echo $ShipAddress; ?>" size="20">

to this:

<td class = "infoBoxContents"><tt><font size="2"><input name="ShipAddress" value="<?php echo $ShipAddress; ?>" size="20">

Notice the opening php tags. Worked for me.

Your missing image is collapse_tcat.gif, I googled and found it.

I get this warning when I try to confirm an order after checkout_confirmation.php:

1054 - Unknown column 'confirmation_key' in 'field list'

select customers_firstname, customers_lastname, customers_password, customers_id ,confirmation_key from customers where customers_email_address = '[email protected]' AND createaccount='N'

[TEP STOP]

Any one else get this or know what the heck it means?

here's my checkout_confirmation.php just in case:

<?php
/*
 $Id: checkout_confirmation.php,v 1.139 2003/06/11 17:34:53 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

require('includes/application_top.php');
//fast easy checkout start
 foreach ($_SESSION as $key => $val) {
//Uncomment the next line for diagnostic purposes ONLY!
//	print $key.' => '.$val.' - ';print_r($val);echo "<br>";
$HTTP_POST_VARS[$key] = $val;
 }
// first two lines are for ccgv
//tep_session_unregister('gv_redeem_code');
//tep_session_unregister('credit_covers');
 tep_session_unregister('cc_number');
 tep_session_unregister('cc_expires_month');
 tep_session_unregister('cc_expires_year');
 tep_session_unregister('cc_owner');
 tep_session_unregister('authorizenet_cc_number');
 tep_session_unregister('authorizenet_cc_expires_month');
 tep_session_unregister('authorizenet_cc_expires_year');
 tep_session_unregister('authorizenet_cc_owner');
//fast easy checkout end

// if the customer is not logged on, redirect them to the login page
 if (!tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {
$navigation->set_snapshot(array('mode' => 'SSL', 'page' => FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT));
tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, '', 'SSL'));
 }

// if there is nothing in the customers cart, redirect them to the shopping cart page
 if ($cart->count_contents() < 1) {
tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART));
 }

// avoid hack attempts during the checkout procedure by checking the internal cartID
 if (isset($cart->cartID) && tep_session_is_registered('cartID')) {
if ($cart->cartID != $cartID) {
  tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL'));
}
 }

// if no shipping method has been selected, redirect the customer to the shipping method selection page
 if (!tep_session_is_registered('shipping')) {
tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL'));
 }

if (!tep_session_is_registered('payment')) tep_session_register('payment');
 if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['payment'])) $payment = $HTTP_POST_VARS['payment'];

if (!tep_session_is_registered('comments')) tep_session_register('comments');
 if (tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['comments'])) {
$comments = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['comments']);
 }

// load the selected payment module
 require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'payment.php');
 $payment_modules = new payment($payment);

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'order.php');
 $order = new order;

$payment_modules->update_status();

// fec for get total
 $paynow = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_GET_VARS['paynow']);
 if ($paynow ==3) {
tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, 'show_total=1&error_message=' . urlencode(ERROR_TOTAL_NOW), 'SSL'));
 }

if ( ( is_array($payment_modules->modules) && (sizeof($payment_modules->modules) > 1) && !is_object($$payment) ) || (is_object($$payment) && ($$payment->enabled == false)) ) {
tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, 'error_message=' . urlencode(ERROR_NO_PAYMENT_MODULE_SELECTED), 'SSL'));
 }

if (is_array($payment_modules->modules)) {
$payment_modules->pre_confirmation_check();
 }

// load the selected shipping module
 require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'shipping.php');
 $shipping_modules = new shipping($shipping);

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'order_total.php');
 $order_total_modules = new order_total;

// Stock Check
 $any_out_of_stock = false;
 if (STOCK_CHECK == 'true') {
for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($order->products); $i<$n; $i++) {
  if (tep_check_stock($order->products[$i]['id'], $order->products[$i]['qty'])) {
	$any_out_of_stock = true;
  }
}
// Out of Stock
if ( (STOCK_ALLOW_CHECKOUT != 'true') && ($any_out_of_stock == true) ) {
  tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART));
}
 }

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_CHECKOUT_CONFIRMATION);

$breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE_1, tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL'));
 $breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE_2);
?>
<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">
<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>
<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">
</head>
<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">
<!-- header //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>
<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3">
 <tr>
<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<!-- left_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>
<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->
</table></td>
<!-- body_text //-->
<td width="100%" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
  <tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
	  <tr>
		<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>
		<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'table_background_confirmation.gif', HEADING_TITLE, HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
	  <tr class="infoBoxContents">
<?php
 if ($sendto != false) {
?>
		<td width="30%" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
		  <tr>
			<td class="main"><?php echo '<b>' . HEADING_DELIVERY_ADDRESS . '</b> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING_ADDRESS, '', 'SSL') . '"><span class="orderEdit">(' . TEXT_EDIT . ')</span></a>'; ?></td>
		  </tr>
		  <tr>
			<td class="main"><?php echo tep_address_format($order->delivery['format_id'], $order->delivery, 1, ' ', '<br>'); ?></td>
		  </tr>
<?php
if ($order->info['shipping_method']) {
?>
		  <tr>
			<td class="main"><?php echo '<b>' . HEADING_SHIPPING_METHOD . '</b> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL') . '"><span class="orderEdit">(' . TEXT_EDIT . ')</span></a>'; ?></td>
		  </tr>
		  <tr>
			<td class="main"><?php echo $order->info['shipping_method']; ?></td>
		  </tr>
<?php
}
?>
		</table></td>
<?php
 }
?>
		<td width="<?php echo (($sendto != false) ? '70%' : '100%'); ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
		  <tr>
			<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<?php
 if (sizeof($order->info['tax_groups']) > 1) {
?>
			  <tr>
				<td class="main" colspan="2"><?php echo '<b>' . HEADING_PRODUCTS . '</b> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART) . '"><span class="orderEdit">(' . TEXT_EDIT . ')</span></a>'; ?></td>
				<td class="smallText" align="right"><b><?php echo HEADING_TAX; ?></b></td>
				<td class="smallText" align="right"><b><?php echo HEADING_TOTAL; ?></b></td>
			  </tr>
<?php
 } else {
?>
			  <tr>
				<td class="main" colspan="3"><?php echo '<b>' . HEADING_PRODUCTS . '</b> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART) . '"><span class="orderEdit">(' . TEXT_EDIT . ')</span></a>'; ?></td>
			  </tr>
<?php
 }

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($order->products); $i<$n; $i++) {
echo '		  <tr>' . "\n" .
	 '			<td class="main" align="right" valign="top" width="30">' . $order->products[$i]['qty'] . ' x</td>' . "\n" .
	 '			<td class="main" valign="top">' . $order->products[$i]['name'];

if (STOCK_CHECK == 'true') {
  echo tep_check_stock($order->products[$i]['id'], $order->products[$i]['qty']);
}

if ( (isset($order->products[$i]['attributes'])) && (sizeof($order->products[$i]['attributes']) > 0) ) {
  for ($j=0, $n2=sizeof($order->products[$i]['attributes']); $j<$n2; $j++) {
	echo '<br><nobr><small> <i> - ' . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['option'] . ': ' . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value'] . '</i></small></nobr>';
  }
}

echo '</td>' . "\n";

if (sizeof($order->info['tax_groups']) > 1) echo '			<td class="main" valign="top" align="right">' . tep_display_tax_value($order->products[$i]['tax']) . '%</td>' . "\n";

echo '			<td class="main" align="right" valign="top">' . $currencies->display_price($order->products[$i]['final_price'], $order->products[$i]['tax'], $order->products[$i]['qty']) . '</td>' . "\n" .
	 '		  </tr>' . "\n";
 }
?>
			</table></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td class="main"><b><?php echo HEADING_BILLING_INFORMATION; ?></b></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
		<td width="30%" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
		  <tr>
			<td class="main"><?php echo '<b>' . HEADING_BILLING_ADDRESS . '</b> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT_ADDRESS, '', 'SSL') . '"><span class="orderEdit">(' . TEXT_EDIT . ')</span></a>'; ?></td>
		  </tr>
		  <tr>
			<td class="main"><?php echo tep_address_format($order->billing['format_id'], $order->billing, 1, ' ', '<br>'); ?></td>
		  </tr>
		  <tr>
			<td class="main"><?php echo '<b>' . HEADING_PAYMENT_METHOD . '</b> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, '', 'SSL') . '"><span class="orderEdit">(' . TEXT_EDIT . ')</span></a>'; ?></td>
		  </tr>
		  <tr>
			<td class="main"><?php echo $order->info['payment_method']; ?></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
		<td width="70%" valign="top" align="right"><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<?php
 if (MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_INSTALLED) {
$order_total_modules->process();
echo $order_total_modules->output();
 }
?>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
<?php
if ($confirmation = $payment_modules->confirmation()) {
?>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td class="main"><b><?php echo HEADING_PAYMENT_INFORMATION; ?></b></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
		<td><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
		  <tr>
			<td class="main" colspan="4"><?php echo $confirmation['title']; ?></td>
		  </tr>
<?php
  for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($confirmation['fields']); $i<$n; $i++) {
?>
		  <tr>
			<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
			<td class="main"><?php echo $confirmation['fields'][$i]['title']; ?></td>
			<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
			<td class="main"><?php echo $confirmation['fields'][$i]['field']; ?></td>
		  </tr>
<?php
  }
?>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
<?php
}
 }
?>
  <tr>
  </tr>
<?php
 if (tep_not_null($order->info['comments'])) {
?>
  <tr>
	<td class="main"><?php echo '<b>' . HEADING_ORDER_COMMENTS . '</b> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, '', 'SSL') . '"><span class="orderEdit">(' . TEXT_EDIT . ')</span></a>'; ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
		<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
		  <tr>
			<td class="main"><?php echo nl2br(tep_output_string_protected($order->info['comments'])) . tep_draw_hidden_field('comments', $order->info['comments']); ?></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
<?php
 }
?>
  <tr>
	  <tr>
		<td align="right" class="main">
<?php
 if (isset($$payment->form_action_url)) {
$form_action_url = $$payment->form_action_url;
 } else {
$form_action_url = tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PROCESS, '', 'SSL');
 }

echo tep_draw_form('checkout_confirmation', $form_action_url, 'post');

echo $payment_modules->process_button();
 }

echo tep_image_submit('button_confirm_order.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONFIRM_ORDER) . '</form>' . "\n";
?>
		</td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	  <tr>
		<td width="25%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
		  <tr>
			<td width="50%" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '1', '5'); ?></td>
			<td width="50%"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '100%', '1'); ?></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
		<td width="25%"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '100%', '1'); ?></td>
		  <tr>
			<td width="50%"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '100%', '1'); ?></td>
			<td><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'checkout_bullet.gif'); ?></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
		  <tr>
			<td width="50%"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '1', '5'); ?></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	  <tr>
		<td align="center" width="25%" class="checkoutBarFrom"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL') . '" class="checkoutBarFrom">' . CHECKOUT_BAR_DELIVERY . '</a>'; ?></td>
		<td align="center" width="25%" class="checkoutBarFrom"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, '', 'SSL') . '" class="checkoutBarFrom">' . CHECKOUT_BAR_PAYMENT . '</a>'; ?></td>
		<td align="center" width="25%" class="checkoutBarCurrent"><?php echo CHECKOUT_BAR_CONFIRMATION; ?></td>
		<td align="center" width="25%" class="checkoutBarTo"><?php echo CHECKOUT_BAR_FINISHED; ?></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
</table></td>
<!-- body_text_eof //-->
<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<!-- right_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>
<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->
</table></td>
 </tr>
</table>
<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>
<!-- footer_eof //-->
<br>
</body>
</html>
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

add the field confirmation_key to your customer table of the database.

I just went thur the setup process. I run into the following error. After I enter address information. I had a similiar error message when I click check out, but I found one of the createaccount is missing a '. I added a ' and it work. But I cant find what is wrong here.. it seems I run into the same error message with all the create_account1 2 3.

btw im using SSL certificate...

error:

1054 - Unknown column 'createaccount' in 'field list'

select customers_id, customers_email_address, createaccount from customers where customers_email_address = '[email protected]'

PLZ HELP ME PLZ!!!!

add the field creataccount to the customer table of the database.

That's it!!! the issue is fixed now, thank you very much Sir!

It may be because of php version - I'm using v. 5.2.5 on my development pc when I encountered this error. After moving my site to my host provider server who is using php 4.4.6 - I didn't have this issue. I only had it on my local pc. After applying serverguy's fix it's resolved. Maybe older versions of php are not picking up these php tags missing in the lines you specified.

Please help with these errors. I have been working on this contribution for over a month and I can not get it to work!

I am once again trying to get this contribution to work. I am wanting to use create_account2.php and I am having all kinds of problems. I have several contributions already installed, like How did you hear about us, Country State Selector, Customers Extra Fields, just to name a few, I have about 30 or so contributions installed.

When I try to enter the billing and shipping information, without creating an account, I get the following pop up error for internet explorer script error tool:

Line: 320

Char: 1

Error: Object expected

Code: 0

url: http://houseofrays.com/shop/create_account2.php

(Note: I do not receive the above pop up error if I type in the information, only If i check to box to copy the billing info to shipping info)

This is the code for lines 316-332

$sql_data_array = array('customers_id' => $customer_id,
	'entry_firstname' => $firstname,
	'entry_lastname' => $lastname,
	'entry_street_address' => $street_address,
	'entry_postcode' => $postcode,
	'entry_city' => $city,
	'entry_country_id' => $country);
	if (ACCOUNT_GENDER == 'true') $sql_data_array['entry_gender'] = $gender;
	if (ACCOUNT_COMPANY == 'true') $sql_data_array['entry_company'] = $company;
	if (ACCOUNT_SUBURB == 'true') $sql_data_array['entry_suburb'] = $suburb;
	if (ACCOUNT_STATE == 'true') {
		if ($zone_id > 0) {
			$sql_data_array['entry_zone_id'] = $zone_id;
			$sql_data_array['entry_state'] = '';
			} else {
			$sql_data_array['entry_zone_id'] = '0';
			$sql_data_array['entry_state'] = $state;
		}
	}

However, At the top of the page, after "If you already have an account, please log in" section, I also get the following errors:

(when I use the check to copy the billing info to shipping info)

Please select a state from the States pull down menu.

First Name for delivery recipient must contain a minimum of 2 characters.

Last Name for delivery recipient must contain a minimum of 2 characters.

Delivery Street Address must contain a minimum of 5 characters.

Delivery Zip Code must contain a minimum of 5 characters.

Delivery City must contain a minimum of 3 characters.

Your State must contain a minimum of 2 characters.

You must select a country for Delivery from the Countries pull down menu

The "Please select a state error" I did select the state from the drop down menu, when I click continue, the page refreshes, and lists the above errors. It is like it is not recording the state in the billing field.

Shipping address box. Is missing the City field. And I can not get to to copy the billing address over to the shipping box by checkmarking the box.

If I type in the shipping information, I get the following errors after the "If you already have an account section".

Please select a state from the States pull down menu.

Delivery City must contain a minimum of 3 characters.

Your State must contain a minimum of 2 characters.

You must select a country for Delivery from the Countries pull down menu.

And, for some reason, I have places to check for "yes, please create an account for me". How do I remove the extra ones.

I do not have a place to check for "No thanks, this is a one time purchase field. Maybe it isn't supposed to show in create_account2.php.

This might have to do with the form.js.php file, but I am not sure.

Here is a link to my site.

http://houseofrays.com/shop/create_account2.php

" target="_blank">

http://houseofrays.com/shop/create_account2.php

here is my form.js.php file (note, I only did the changes that applied to the password section. I was not sure how to do the rest of the changes with the contributions I already installed that changed this form.js.php file)

<?php
/*
 $Id: form_check.js.php,v 1.9 2003/05/19 19:50:14 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/
?>
<script language="javascript"><!--
var form = "";
var submitted = false;
var error = false;
var error_message = "";

function check_input(field_name, field_size, message) {
 if (form.elements[field_name] && (form.elements[field_name].type != "hidden")) {
var field_value = form.elements[field_name].value;

if (field_value == '' || field_value.length < field_size) {
  error_message = error_message + "* " + message + "\n";
  error = true;
}
 }
}

function check_radio(field_name, message) {
 var isChecked = false;

if (form.elements[field_name] && (form.elements[field_name].type != "hidden")) {
var radio = form.elements[field_name];

for (var i=0; i<radio.length; i++) {
  if (radio[i].checked == true) {
	isChecked = true;
	break;
  }
}

if (isChecked == false) {
  error = true;
}
 }
}

function check_select(field_name, field_default, message) {
var field_value = form.elements[field_name].value;

if (field_value == field_default) {
  error = true;
}
 }
}

function check_password(field_name_1, field_name_2, field_size, message_1, message_2) {
 if (form.elements[field_name_1] && (form.elements[field_name_1].type != "hidden")) {
var password = form.elements[field_name_1].value;
var confirmation = form.elements[field_name_2].value;

if (password == '' || password.length < field_size) {
  error_message = error_message + "* " + message_1 + "\n";
  error = true;
} else if (password != confirmation) {
  error_message = error_message + "* " + message_2 + "\n";
  error = true;
}
 }
}

function check_password_new(field_name_1, field_name_2, field_name_3, field_size, message_1, message_2, message_3) {
 if (form.elements[field_name_1] && (form.elements[field_name_1].type != "hidden")) {
var password_current = form.elements[field_name_1].value;
var password_new = form.elements[field_name_2].value;
var password_confirmation = form.elements[field_name_3].value;

if (password_current == '' || password_current.length < field_size) {
  error_message = error_message + "* " + message_1 + "\n";
  error = true;
} else if (password_new == '' || password_new.length < field_size) {
  error_message = error_message + "* " + message_2 + "\n";
  error = true;
} else if (password_new != password_confirmation) {
  error_message = error_message + "* " + message_3 + "\n";
  error = true;
}
 }
}

function check_form(form_name) {
 if (submitted == true) {
alert("<?php echo JS_ERROR_SUBMITTED; ?>");
return false;
 }

error = false;
 form = form_name;
 error_message = "<?php echo JS_ERROR; ?>";

<?php if (ACCOUNT_GENDER == 'true') echo '  check_radio("gender", "' . ENTRY_GENDER_ERROR . '");' . "\n"; ?>

check_input("firstname", <?php echo ENTRY_FIRST_NAME_MIN_LENGTH; ?>, "<?php echo ENTRY_FIRST_NAME_ERROR; ?>");
 check_input("lastname", <?php echo ENTRY_LAST_NAME_MIN_LENGTH; ?>, "<?php echo ENTRY_LAST_NAME_ERROR; ?>");

<?php if (ACCOUNT_DOB == 'true') echo '  check_input("dob", ' . ENTRY_DOB_MIN_LENGTH . ', "' . ENTRY_DATE_OF_BIRTH_ERROR . '");' . "\n"; ?>

check_input("email_address", <?php echo ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS_MIN_LENGTH; ?>, "<?php echo ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS_ERROR; ?>");
 check_input("street_address", <?php echo ENTRY_STREET_ADDRESS_MIN_LENGTH; ?>, "<?php echo ENTRY_STREET_ADDRESS_ERROR; ?>");
 check_input("postcode", <?php echo ENTRY_POSTCODE_MIN_LENGTH; ?>, "<?php echo ENTRY_POST_CODE_ERROR; ?>");
 check_input("city", <?php echo ENTRY_CITY_MIN_LENGTH; ?>, "<?php echo ENTRY_CITY_ERROR; ?>");

<?php if (ACCOUNT_STATE == 'true') echo '  check_input("state", ' . ENTRY_STATE_MIN_LENGTH . ', "' . ENTRY_STATE_ERROR . '");' . "\n"; ?>

check_select("country", "", "<?php echo ENTRY_COUNTRY_ERROR; ?>");

check_input("telephone", <?php echo ENTRY_TELEPHONE_MIN_LENGTH; ?>, "<?php echo ENTRY_TELEPHONE_NUMBER_ERROR; ?>");

//fast easy checkout start
<?php if (($show_account_box >= 1)&&($fromlogin!=1)) {?>
if(form.elements["createaccount"].checked){
 check_password("password", "confirmation", <?php echo ENTRY_PASSWORD_MIN_LENGTH; ?>, "<?php echo ENTRY_PASSWORD_ERROR; ?>", "<?php echo ENTRY_PASSWORD_ERROR_NOT_MATCHING; ?>");
 check_password_new("password_current", "password_new", "password_confirmation", <?php echo ENTRY_PASSWORD_MIN_LENGTH; ?>, "<?php echo ENTRY_PASSWORD_ERROR; ?>", "<?php echo ENTRY_PASSWORD_NEW_ERROR; ?>", "<?php echo ENTRY_PASSWORD_NEW_ERROR_NOT_MATCHING; ?>");
}
<?php }?>
 <?php if ($fromlogin==1) {?>

check_password("password", "confirmation", <?php echo ENTRY_PASSWORD_MIN_LENGTH; ?>, "<?php echo ENTRY_PASSWORD_ERROR; ?>", "<?php echo ENTRY_PASSWORD_ERROR_NOT_MATCHING; ?>");
 check_password_new("password_current", "password_new", "password_confirmation", <?php echo ENTRY_PASSWORD_MIN_LENGTH; ?>, "<?php echo ENTRY_PASSWORD_ERROR; ?>", "<?php echo ENTRY_PASSWORD_NEW_ERROR; ?>", "<?php echo ENTRY_PASSWORD_NEW_ERROR_NOT_MATCHING; ?>");
<?php }?>

<?php
  $extra_fields_query = tep_db_query("select ce.fields_id, ce.fields_input_type, ce.fields_required_status, cei.fields_name, ce.fields_status, ce.fields_input_type, ce.fields_size from " . TABLE_EXTRA_FIELDS . " ce, " . TABLE_EXTRA_FIELDS_INFO . " cei where ce.fields_status=1 and ce.fields_required_status=1 and cei.fields_id=ce.fields_id and cei.languages_id =" . $languages_id);
  while($extra_fields = tep_db_fetch_array($extra_fields_query)){
  $string_error=sprintf(ENTRY_EXTRA_FIELDS_ERROR,$extra_fields['fields_name'],$extra_fields['fields_size']);?>
check_input("<?php echo 'fields_' . $extra_fields['fields_id']?>", <?php echo $extra_fields['fields_id']-1;?>, "<?php echo $string_error; ?>");
<? }?>

if (error == true) {
alert(error_message);
return false;
 } else {
submitted = true;
return true;
 }
}
<?php // +Country-State Selector ?>
function refresh_form(form_name) {
  form_name.action.value = 'refresh';
  form_name.submit();
  return true;
  }
<?php // -Country-State Selector ?>

//--></script>

Has anyone installed this with STS?

I have a cart setup and templates built with STS and I want to utilize this contrib. I just want to be sure before I go through the install what I'm up against as I am relatively new to OSCommerce.

I was wondering if i could change this behaviour:

if ( !tep_session_is_registered('shipping') || ( tep_session_is_registered('shipping') && ($shipping == false) && (tep_count_shipping_modules() > 1) ) ) $shipping = $shipping_modules->cheapest();

For i do want it NOT to check the cheapest one but use the table shipping option.

Searching and trying but just cannot seem to get it work.

Thanks!

I was wondering if i could change this behaviour:

if ( !tep_session_is_registered('shipping') || ( tep_session_is_registered('shipping') && ($shipping == false) && (tep_count_shipping_modules() > 1) ) ) $shipping = $shipping_modules->cheapest();

For i do want it NOT to check the cheapest one but use the table shipping option.

Searching and trying but just cannot seem to get it work.

Thanks!

Did not look good enough. Here is the solution.

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,4396

Okay, I am working now. How do I enable a person to check their order? Also where is the code for the email message?

John

Another TAKER... :devil:

who's always asking for help but will not spend 30 seconds to describe how he solved his problem... TO HELP OTHERS... which if I am not mistaken is what this board and thread is all about.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

This has been asked before, but I haven't found a solution:

is there a way to ensure that the customer is automatically logged out at the end of their transaction?

They are not aware they are logged in so this may be a potential security issue for them.

Please Help, I have installed FEC 3.2 and I can not get it to work. When I select checkout in my shopping cart I get "can not find page error" (the error comes on the checkout_shipping.php page). I have PayPal WPP installed and am wondering if this might be the problem. I have been searching the forums for some answers and have not been able to find anything. Originally I installed PWA, and have removed all instences of that contribution (I hope). Any help would be greatly apprieciated.

Thank You

Cindy

Is this contrib still being supported? Should I look for another option?

Howdy all...I'm still supporting this contribution, as I think it's the best solution to the problem. One of the major problems that I encountered with getting an old employer to take up the freeware mantle is that the shopping cart takes FOREVER to check out of, and we lost sales because it. While Nana's code was a very good start, it still forced a lot of manual coding for what should be a drag-and-drop process.

I tried, relatively successfully, to convert the FEC install to completely automated, but I started with a flawed codebase, because I was working from my development install when I started copyng files out, rather than a fresh install.

The problem is this: I'm not working full-time as a programmer anymore. I'm doing this in the evenings, on my own free time, which tends to mean that my support is erratic. I am in the midst of re-writing the FEC 3.2 Quicker Install that I built to support RC2, and eliminate all of the band-aid fixes I've created since 2006. A year is a long time to go without a code review.

I will try to pay more attention to the forums, but I can go a week or two between checking the boards if you don't PM me with a specific question.

Schenz, by way of update, I think I've figured out the problem that you asked me about. I'll have something Saturday evening-ish if I can find the caffiene to go on.

Edited by amayernx

can you correct or rewrite instructions for those who have a modified shop? thank you.

I love oscommerce and OS software! I'm not a programmer, I'm only a learning boy and a translator :) I love full contribution packages!

can you correct or rewrite instructions for those who have a modified shop? thank you.

I'd need to know what you mean by "modified" shop. Manual modifications, contributions, some other black magick?

The "Quicker Install" version is intended for people with a fresh install of osCommerce, or in cases where they know the 21+ files involved are untouched (or you know what changes have been made and can merge the differences). Ideally, it would be the first package you'd install, or the folks at osCommerce would merge it with the codebase...but I think every contribution developer thinks their contribution should become part of the codebase.

If you'd like, I'll update Nana's original package to include complete installation instructions (they're good, but line numbers are in need of an update and there's some code debugging to be done), but it won't be the same painless install that my iteration is. Is that what you're looking for?

I'd need to know what you mean by "modified" shop. Manual modifications, contributions, some other black magick?

The "Quicker Install" version is intended for people with a fresh install of osCommerce, or in cases where they know the 21+ files involved are untouched (or you know what changes have been made and can merge the differences). Ideally, it would be the first package you'd install, or the folks at osCommerce would merge it with the codebase...but I think every contribution developer thinks their contribution should become part of the codebase.

If you'd like, I'll update Nana's original package to include complete installation instructions (they're good, but line numbers are in need of an update and there's some code debugging to be done), but it won't be the same painless install that my iteration is. Is that what you're looking for?

Yes I mean: to include complete installation instructions :) Line numbers are not a real problem... Just some find and replace :)

Thank you!

Perhaps it will be good to write instructions for CCGV or discount coupon codes... if someone integrated those contributions...

I love oscommerce and OS software! I'm not a programmer, I'm only a learning boy and a translator :) I love full contribution packages!

Please Help, I have installed FEC 3.2 and I can not get it to work. When I select checkout in my shopping cart I get "can not find page error" (the error comes on the checkout_shipping.php page). I have PayPal WPP installed and am wondering if this might be the problem. I have been searching the forums for some answers and have not been able to find anything. Originally I installed PWA, and have removed all instences of that contribution (I hope). Any help would be greatly apprieciated.

Thank You

Cindy

I have the same problem. Installed FEC 3.1 as I have a seriously modified store. Something is obviously missing here. Any takers on what might be causing this? Conflict of add-ons? I use Paypal, Payson and a billing system. No direct CC-payments.

H.E.L.P.

I have the same problem. Installed FEC 3.1 as I have a seriously modified store. Something is obviously missing here. Any takers on what might be causing this? Conflict of add-ons? I use Paypal, Payson and a billing system. No direct CC-payments.

H.E.L.P.

The values of "FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT" and "FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING" in your includes/filenames.php, what are they set to? If they're set to anything else, try "checkout_shipping.php". The manual install instructions written by Nana indicate to set them to "fec_shipping.php", which is a file that doesn't exist.

The payment modules shouldn't affect things, as they're generated within the code by a fairly basic "if...then" routine that generates the code necessary.