osCommerce

The e-commerce.

fast easy checkout

nana

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Using the most recent version of fast easy checkout and everything looks great. My only issue is with the checkout is if someone chooses a shipping method and clicks on the ajax update total button the entire site is included in the page just below the button.

I have included a screenshot.

ss.jpg

Any ideas on what's wrong? Or what I might need to fix?

Assault

If you want to find it you'll have to google "Assault T-Shirts" because posting my damn url in my signature is against the forum rules.

T-Shirts with an edge

Powered by OSCommerce + about 20 different custom addons and some Wordpress

Look through createaccount3.php. You have "//fast easy checkout end" appearing outside of the php tags somewhere in that file, assuming this does not show up on any other web page.

It also appears in when i go to My account > New Customer.

i cant find the tag appearing outside the php tags in create_account3.php nor in the includes/header.php file...

Hi all...

I set up the fast easy checkout at my website, http://www.smartgoods.com.au (live store).

I didn't install the combined admin/login feature as I already had that going from another contribution.

The FEC was working perfectly and then I caught it doing this:

(http://smartgoods.com.au/checkout_confirmation.php):

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_db_connect() (previously declared in /home/sma3067/public_html/includes/functions/database.php:13) in /home/sma3067/public_html/includes/functions/database.php on line 13

Any ideas... I've taken off the files and put them back on again with no luck. It was all working fine before...

Cheers,

Andrew

P.S I've created a test account username: [email protected] password: test01 if you want to log in and see.

Edited by ajats

It also appears in when i go to My account > New Customer.

i cant find the tag appearing outside the php tags in create_account3.php nor in the includes/header.php file...

I had that exact same problem... Mine was coming from the /includes/form_check.js.php if that helps...

Hi all...

I set up the fast easy checkout at my website, http://www.smartgoods.com.au (live store).

I didn't install the combined admin/login feature as I already had that going from another contribution.

The FEC was working perfectly and then I caught it doing this:

(http://smartgoods.com.au/checkout_confirmation.php):

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_db_connect() (previously declared in /home/sma3067/public_html/includes/functions/database.php:13) in /home/sma3067/public_html/includes/functions/database.php on line 13

Any ideas... I've taken off the files and put them back on again with no luck. It was all working fine before...

If anyone else has gotten this problem the solution is here:

http://www.oscommerce.info/kb/osCommerce/G...on_Problems/198

In my case I had the actual payment_confirmation.php file in the includes/languages/english section instead of the mini one.

Im having a problem with 'layout'. ive used the "fixed width with css" contribution but when i go to checkout, my create_account3.php table takes up the whole screen and spoils the look..

normal

ss1fm2.gif

create_account3.php

ss2ps7.gif

how do i sort out the table size for create_account3.php??

So far so good. It installed nice and seems to be playing nice on my dev.

My question is how do I change the color of the "Get New Total" box that appears after hitting the button on checkout_shipping.php? Since it seems to be using the box colors, I can't see the text very well as it ends up being a dark blue box with black text.. I suppose it would be a css change, but I'm fairly clueless there. I wouldn't have a problem hard coding the color either.

Any ideas?

Im getting a problem with the 'Get New Total button' when its clicked it dont give the new total, it jus shows 'loading, please wait..'

Also, any ideas on how to manage the size of the create_account3.php & checkout_shipping.php page size? ( Post #1335)

Not to wory!! ive sorted out all my page sizing and 'Get New Total' problem :D

Scotty, i was just typing up the solution for ur problem aswel..lol..ive just used a style that was already set..

Edited by jag007

Disregard my above question, as I decided to go with PWA for now. But I do think the addition, or ability to add the comment box on the combined checkout page would be a good idea. Very nice contrib, though. Many things I like better than PWA. I will be keeping an eye on it. :thumbsup:

This seems to have been mentioned above but not answered:

When I generate an error by entering an incorrect credit card number using the built in credit card module and press the AJAX "Get New Total" button it spews the whole window into the bit where the total is supposed to appear. When I press more it adds sucessive screens into the place in the previously spewed screen. I hope you are with me on this one!

Here is a screenshot so you can see what I mean:

ajaxerror.jpg

Please can someone help?

Thanks a lot,

Rich

I just went thur the setup process. I run into the following error. After I enter address information. I had a similiar error message when I click check out, but I found one of the createaccount is missing a '. I added a ' and it work. But I cant find what is wrong here.. it seems I run into the same error message with all the create_account1 2 3.

1054 - Unknown column 'createaccount' in 'field list'

insert into customers (customers_firstname, customers_lastname, customers_email_address, customers_telephone, customers_fax, createaccount, customers_newsletter, confirmation_key, customers_password) values ('Matthew', 'LEE', '[email protected]', '555-555-5556', '', 'Y', '', 'completeaccount', '6a01e2d88d93a3687fb0f73941826a9c:85')

Please help! Thank you in advance.

Hi,

Have installed FEC and it is working great for the combined checkout pages.

I moved on to combing the Logon and Create account Page.

I didnt do step 4 in the instructions as I believe this is only to give the PWA option, I dont want this.

I always want an account created for my store.

When I go through the process I can create an account without a problem:

http://test.naturalfigure.co.uk/

http://test.naturalfigure.co.uk/create_account1.php

Although when I come back for the second time the logon part does not work at all?

I dont know why?

Here's a valid email and password, neither allow a logon

U: [email protected]

P: A5qb7

I changed the following lines in File names.php

define('FILENAME_CREATE_ACCOUNT', 'create_account1.php');

define('FILENAME_LOGIN', 'create_account1.php');

Hope someone can spot the obvious,

Ally

I am currently having a problem where by when a user clicks on the update total or continue button on the checkout_shipping page i get an error box:

Line: 108

Char: 1

Error: Object Expected

Code: 0

also generates the following URL:

/checkout_shipping.php?show_total=1&error_message=ERROR_TOTAL_NOW

Line 108 in checkout_shipping is:

if($n==1){

if (isset($_POST['save_x'])){

$paynow=3;

}

if (isset($_POST['preview_x'])){

$paynow=5;

}

The total updates and then they can carry on however this obviously throws up a nasty looking error for my users!

Any help please?

Okay, I was able to get my version of Authorize.NET AIM to work in regards to this setup by making a change here. Now I do have Register Globals off just to note.

The change was to make this line:

$HTTP_POST_VARS[$key] = $val;

this:

$_POST[$key] = $val;

I hope that can help someone else out in figuring out the nuances of these two modules.

dale

try uncomenting the print line in this code in your checkout_confirmation.php

and see if the variables show i had this problem when i was instaling this for someone

//fast easy checkout start

foreach ($_SESSION as $key => $val) {

// print $key.' => '.$val.' - ';print_r($val);echo "<br>";

also if you have sts or bts you probably have to add these lines to the other part of the template part of the file i do not remember exactly what it was other than that pm me so i can take a look at your files

When I generate an error by entering an incorrect credit card number using the built in credit card module and press the AJAX "Get New Total" button it spews the whole window into the bit where the total is supposed to appear. When I press more it adds sucessive screens into the place in the previously spewed screen. I hope you are with me on this one!

ATTN: ALL NEEDING A FIX FOR AJAX "GET NEW TOTAL" BUTTON PROBLEM:

Problem: When going through checkout and selecting the credit card module, generating an error by entering a wrong cc number or selecting an invalid expiry date, the AJAX button would start to misfunction.

Instead of giving the total cost information it would place a copy of the checkout_shipping.php page into the results area of the module. This would repeat for each sucessive press of the Get New Total button opening page after page within itself. Althought this would be pretty entertaining it would not be ideal for most shops. After spending days trying to figure out what was going on I found an answer:

I used dwdonline's fix which can be found here.

Here are the instructions which I have made a little clearer:

at about line 240 in catalog/checkout_shipping.php

find:

var Csid='<?php echo $osCsid; ?>';

replace with:

var Csid='<?php echo session_id(); ?>';

in catalog/checkout_2confirmation.php

find:

if (is_array($payment_modules->modules)) {
$payment_modules->pre_confirmation_check();
}

comment it out like this:

/*
if (is_array($payment_modules->modules)) {
$payment_modules->pre_confirmation_check();
}
*/

find:

if (MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_INSTALLED) {  
$order_total_modules->process();

echo $order_total_modules->output();
}

comment top and bottom lines out like this:

//  if (MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_INSTALLED) {
$order_total_modules->process();

echo $order_total_modules->output();
//  }

You can just remove these lines if you're feeling lucky but I don't know if there are any further implications either in a positive or negative way to making this change from csid to session id. If someone could chime in if they know anything either way, that would be great.

I must admit that I did not realise this post was a fix for my problem until just now! dwdonline paid someone to resolve this for him and it all works perfectly. Just goes to show that when all else fails, pay a professional to do it for you! All credit to dwonline and the freelancer guy who fixed it for us. Thanks a lot dwdonline!! Much appreciated.

I think that this contribution is great... but it needs few minor bugs squashing and re-releasing.

Rich

I almost had it all with this. After I thought it solved it, I rolled out the change and realized that it wasn't working still. The modification I ended up having to make was the following:

In checkout_shipping.php around line 103

Change this:

if (!tep_session_is_registered('payment')) tep_session_register('payment');

to this:

if (!tep_session_is_registered('payment')) tep_session_register('payment');

link_post_variable('authorizenet_aim_cc_owner');
link_post_variable('authorizenet_aim_cc_number');
link_post_variable('authorizenet_aim_cc_expires_month');
link_post_variable('authorizenet_aim_cc_expires_year');
link_post_variable('authorizenet_aim_cc_cvv');

Okay, I was able to get my version of Authorize.NET AIM to work in regards to this setup by making a change here. Now I do have Register Globals off just to note.

The change was to make this line:

this:

$_POST[$key] = $val;

I hope that can help someone else out in figuring out the nuances of these two modules.