• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

fast easy checkout

nana

if a customer sets the createaccount to 'Y' in the create_account.php he should be get logged in and be able to use his account in the normal way but with a random generated password (just like in the no account case).

So the main difference between the account and the no account behaviour would be in the content of the email. The No account one would stay as it is now. The yes account one would contain their password (because there's no way they are gong to remember it otherwise) and invite them to change it to something more memorable.

If he doesn't create an account then the logic continues as before.

i have mine set to give a choice to the customer at checkout, if they select "yes, give me an account" - the password is auto generated

i've gotten a few reports lately, that nobody can figure out their password :blink: (it's not coming in their emails, but the "forgot password" function resets it for them... but most customers are too dumb to realize that's a quick and easy way to get a new password)

did i miss an edit? if so, where should i look?

Edited by eww

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've installed the latest version and I'm using create_account.php.

Even if you select "No thanks, this is a one time purchase"

It still gives out the error

"Your Password must contain a minimum of 5 characters"

Does anyone know the solution?

I am having a problem with my checkout page. When a person begins the checkout procress, but ends it before purchasing the product, that information is visible by other people who visit the site and go through the checkout process.

This presents a huge security risk, because other people's information becomes available.

Thanks,

Daniel Kedinger

www.greatcatch.org

I'm a little new to this, so please be gentle with me... <g>

Went through all the instructions as closely as I could. But when I go to check out with stuff in my cart, I'm getting a blank page with the text "Your Details" at the top and nothing else. Any idea where I went wrong?

/df

i can't tell if this is something new or if this error has been here all along, but i just noticed that when users click on the Update Total button from /checkout_shipping.php, they get an error message at the top of screen stating ERROR_TOTAL_NOW. i'm not concerned that this constant doesn't exist in the English Language includes. But why is this generating an error message anyways?

This is happening in /checkout_confirmation.php near line 78. In Part I of the FEC instructions, it says to insert the following:

/// fec for get total

$paynow = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_GET_VARS['paynow']);

if ($paynow ==3) {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, 'show_total=1&error_message=' . urlencode(ERROR_TOTAL_NOW), 'SSL'));

}

i'm not sure what it means when $paynow equals 3, but why should this condition trigger an error message?

Because it doesn't appear to affect the user's ability to complete the checkout process, i've changed the line to:

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, 'show_total=1', 'SSL'));

but i'm still wondering if there is some other modification i made that is causing this problem. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions? Thanks.

Robert

hello,

at first thanks for this great contrib.

i useing fec 2.0

anything work great.

but after i activated my "SSL" all of my new customers select the shipping method they redirected to login.php

anyone know this error ?

gb

Michael

i

Never mind. I got it sorted out. Here is my checkout_shipping for those having problems using this great contrib with CCGV. (it has column_right removed and a few minor mods fyi) :)

Bruin_03 -- wow am I glad to see your post. (post #794322) :thumbsup:

Thank you... now just gotta figure out where Auth.net jumbled it up a bit.

Great Mod and excellent support on this forum....

Thanks to all and especially nana!

Edited by _belly

Can someone point me the a website that has the latest version of this installed. Want to check it out and the address given in the notes is 404.

Working on this contribution and I don't understand this part of the instructions. What am I supposed to do here???

also in checkout_confirmation.php you have to unregister all cc info that you enter in the payment forms like i did for authorize-net here

if you do not know the name of the key un comment the print line to see them

if you are using ccgv uncomment the two lines as it says in he code

right before this code around line 67

if ( ( is_array($payment_modules->modules) && (sizeof($payment_modules->modules) > 1) && !is_object($$payment) ) || (is_object($$payment) && ($$payment->enabled == false)) ) {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, 'error_message=' . urlencode(ERROR_NO_PAYMENT_MODULE_SELECTED), 'SSL'));

}

add

/// fec for get total

$paynow = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_GET_VARS['paynow']);

if ($paynow ==3) {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, 'show_total=1&error_message=' . urlencode(ERROR_TOTAL_NOW), 'SSL'));

}

I have searched all over this thread with no success so apologies if this is covering old ground.

I need a straight through checkout with no account options at all so FEC seems to fit the bill if I strip out part of the nav bar.

I'm looking do the following:

Bearing in mind that as far as customers are concerned, they are not "logged in"

ensure customers are "logged out" at the end of their purchase

ensure customers can cancel (i.e. log out) at any stage during the order so their order history and other details are not accessible to anyone

ensure the checkout "times out" if they accidentally leave their browser open but haven't completed the checkout process.

Can anyone confirm FEC does this, or what approach is best to achieve this?

Thanks in advance

Ok, I have been working with FEC for quite a while now, and for the most part have had great success using it in a VARY HEAVILY modified package of osC that I use for many clients. Recently, I have encountered the issue of the CC modules not getting the proper CC info during checkout. I have scanned through this thread extensively and have not found the answer yet. I have tried the many suggestions I found, all to no avail.

During my debugging, I have found that the "Payment" class is not being set properly in the new "checkout_shipping.php". In osC's checkout_payment.php the payment class is set imediately upon entering the page, and then the "object" info is passed to the confirmation page. Something is preventing the payment class from being set properly in the new checkout_shipping.php.

This is showing with the Linkpoint and apparently the Paymentech modules, but not others. I have also had problems with PayPal IPN not updating the database when being sent back to the site. Without FEC, it updates properly, with FEC, no IPN info is updated, it is being passed back to the site, I can capture all the info myself, but the code does not update the DB at all.

If anyone has any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it. This is an awesome contrib, I had planned on doing this myself, but finally found this and have been VERY pleased.

Thanks Frank, Craig :)

Happy Coding!

Craig Garrison Sr

Anything worth having, is worth working for.

Multi Vendor Shipping V1.1 Demo Catalog

3 Vendors, each category, "buy" a product from each category to see how MVS works during checkout.

Multi Vendor Shipping V1.1 Demo Admin

login: [email protected]

pass: mvs_demo

MVS Thread:

Multi-Vendor Shipping

My contribs:

Download Multi Vendor Shipping V1.1

Vendor Email

Vendor Info in easypopulate

EZ Price Updater

And more to come!

Ok, I have been working with FEC for quite a while now, and for the most part have had great success using it in a VARY HEAVILY modified package of osC that I use for many clients. Recently, I have encountered the issue of the CC modules not getting the proper CC info during checkout. I have scanned through this thread extensively and have not found the answer yet. I have tried the many suggestions I found, all to no avail.

During my debugging, I have found that the "Payment" class is not being set properly in the new "checkout_shipping.php". In osC's checkout_payment.php the payment class is set imediately upon entering the page, and then the "object" info is passed to the confirmation page. Something is preventing the payment class from being set properly in the new checkout_shipping.php.

This is showing with the Linkpoint and apparently the Paymentech modules, but not others. I have also had problems with PayPal IPN not updating the database when being sent back to the site. Without FEC, it updates properly, with FEC, no IPN info is updated, it is being passed back to the site, I can capture all the info myself, but the code does not update the DB at all.

If anyone has any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it. This is an awesome contrib, I had planned on doing this myself, but finally found this and have been VERY pleased.

Thanks Frank, Craig :)

Ok, I have tracked down the CC problem to be involved with combining FEC with STS. Something about the code being added in checkout_confirmation.php seems to be the problem. STS captures all the data between "application_top.php" and "application_bottom.php" I think. This would include the code you added to the "checkout_confirmation.php" file.

The IPN problem is still there no matter what. I am referring to the PayPal IPN V2.8(the one I am most familiar with) including all it's updates for CCGV and Affiliates. The IPN module from the osC team works just fine, which is what I am using for now.

So I have to work out where I should add the code from "checkout_confirmation.php", maybe the "user_code" file included with STS? I have had to add a number of bits of code there as well as the java script file for STS.

Any one with any thoughts on this?

I expect I will figure out the CC issue with some trial and error, but the IPN thing, I'm not so sure about.

Craig :)

Happy Coding!

Craig Garrison Sr

3 Vendors, each category, "buy" a product from each category to see how MVS works during checkout.

MVS Thread:

Multi-Vendor Shipping

My contribs:

Vendor Email

EZ Price Updater

And more to come!

Hi guys.

After installing this contribution, I have to admit I'm very happy with it. I seem to be missing an image file though.

When I select to have optional account creation, the page loads up create_account3.php fine, but in the billing adress section, there is a 'click' button to add a different shipping address which does not appear to have an image for it and shows with a red cross.

Does anyone know either what the image name is (so I can create one) or know where the image file is please? It was included as part of the contribution package.

Thanks

Hand made jewellery and tiaras on our website

Please bear with me. Im an osC noobie!

Hi guys.

After installing this contribution, I have to admit I'm very happy with it. I seem to be missing an image file though.

When I select to have optional account creation, the page loads up create_account3.php fine, but in the billing adress section, there is a 'click' button to add a different shipping address which does not appear to have an image for it and shows with a red cross.

Does anyone know either what the image name is (so I can create one) or know where the image file is please? It was included as part of the contribution package.

Thanks

ok found out it's called 'images/collapse_tcat.gif'. Guess I'll try and find this image in an earlier release.

ok found out it's called 'images/collapse_tcat.gif'. Guess I'll try and find this image in an earlier release.

Well after some more intensive testing, seems I have some problems with this contribution.

Firstly, I was getting errors due to the location of the account_box.php and login_box.php files, which I eventually fixed.

(Warning: main(login_box.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/painfree/public_html/store/create_account.php on line 377

Warning: main(login_box.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/painfree/public_html/store/create_account.php on line 377

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'login_box.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/home') in /home/painfree/public_html/store/create_account.php on line 377)

I am now not getting any error messages on either the 'create_account.php' or 'create_account3.php' pages and am able to fully populate and process both. The user accounts are then seemingly succesfully created with them being put into the database. Sadly these accounts are not operable though!!! No password is sent by email and if I request a duplicate password that is not received either meaning my accounts are no use.

Here is the contents of the create_account3.php I am using. Let me know if you need to see anything else :

<?php

/*

$Id: create+account3.php,v 2.00 2004/01/05 23:28:24 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

$show_account_box = 0;

//IF you want to give the option to create an account with random password choose to 0 if not

$create_password =1;// set to 1 to create an account with random password

$show_login=0;// set to 1 to show login box

////////////////////////////////////////////////

require('includes/application_top.php');

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . 'create_account.php');

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . 'fast_account.php');

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_LOGIN);

// if we have been here before and are coming back get rid of the credit covers variable

if(tep_session_is_registered('credit_covers')) tep_session_unregister('credit_covers'); //rmh M-S_ccgv

//line 21-23 sends the customer ti index.php if he is logedin

if ((tep_session_is_registered('customer_id'))&&(tep_session_is_registered('createaccount'))) { tep_redirect(tep_href_link('account_password_new.php', '', 'SSL'));

}

if (tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, '', 'SSL'));

}

// redirect the customer to a friendly cookie-must-be-enabled page if cookies are disabled (or the session has not started)

if ($session_started == false) {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_COOKIE_USAGE));

}

$error = false;

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['action']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['action'] == 'process')) {

if (ACCOUNT_GENDER == 'true') {

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['gender'])) {

$gender = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['gender']);

} else {

$gender = false;

}

}

//START REGISTRATION CODE

$createaccount='N';

//next two lines gives you a temporary fixed password you can change to what you like

$password = tep_create_random_value(15);

$confirmation = $password;

//start type one create assount

if ($create_password == 1) {

$createaccount = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['createaccount']);

if ($createaccount!='Y')$createaccount='N';

}

//start type two create account

if ($show_account_box == 1) {

$createaccount = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['createaccount']);

if ($createaccount=='Y') {

$password = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['password']);

$confirmation = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['confirmation']);

}

}

$firstname = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['firstname']);

$lastname = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['lastname']);

if (ACCOUNT_DOB == 'true') $dob = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['dob']);

$email_address = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['email_address']);

if (ACCOUNT_COMPANY == 'true') $company = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['company']);

$street_address = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['street_address']);

if (ACCOUNT_SUBURB == 'true') $suburb = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['suburb']);

$postcode = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['postcode']);

$city = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['City']);

if (ACCOUNT_STATE == 'true') {

$state = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['state']);

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['zone_id'])) {

$zone_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['zone_id']);

} else {

$zone_id = false;

}

}

$country = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['country']);

$telephone = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['telephone']);

$fax = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['fax']);

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['newsletter'])) {

$newsletter = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['newsletter']);

} else {

$newsletter = false;

}

$error = false;

if ( ($gender != 'm') && ($gender != 'f') ) {

$error = true;

$messageStack->add('create_account', ENTRY_GENDER_ERROR);

}

}

if (strlen($firstname) < ENTRY_FIRST_NAME_MIN_LENGTH) {

$error = true;

$messageStack->add('create_account', ENTRY_FIRST_NAME_ERROR);

}

if (strlen($lastname) < ENTRY_LAST_NAME_MIN_LENGTH) {

$error = true;

$messageStack->add('create_account', ENTRY_LAST_NAME_ERROR);

}

//rmh M-S_addr-enhancer begin

if (ACCOUNT_DOB == 'true' && REQUIRE_DOB == 'true') {

if (checkdate(substr(tep_date_raw($dob), 4, 2), substr(tep_date_raw($dob), 6, 2), substr(tep_date_raw($dob), 0, 4)) == false) {

$error = true;

$messageStack->add('create_account', ENTRY_DATE_OF_BIRTH_ERROR);

}

}

//rmh M-S_addr-enhancer end

if (strlen($email_address) < ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS_MIN_LENGTH) {

$error = true;

$messageStack->add('create_account', ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS_ERROR);

} elseif (tep_validate_email($email_address) == false) {

$error = true;

$messageStack->add('create_account', ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS_CHECK_ERROR);

} else {

$check_email_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " where customers_email_address = '" . tep_db_input($email_address) . "'");

$check_email = tep_db_fetch_array($check_email_query);

/* if ($check_email['total'] > 0) {

$error = true;

$messageStack->add('create_account', ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS_ERROR_EXISTS);

}*/

if ($check_email['total'] > 0)

{ //PWA delete account

$get_customer_info = tep_db_query("select customers_id, customers_email_address, createaccount from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " where customers_email_address = '" . tep_db_input($email_address) . "'");

$customer_info = tep_db_fetch_array($get_customer_info);

$customer_id = $customer_info['customers_id'];

$customer_email_address = $customer_info['customers_email_address'];

$customer_pwa = $customer_info['createaccount'];

if ($customer_pwa =='Y')

{

$error = true;

$messageStack->add('create_account', ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS_ERROR_EXISTS);

} else {

// here i am adding another line just incase they change to an account immediatly i do not know if it is necessary or not

if (tep_session_is_registered('registered_now')) tep_session_unregister('registered_now');

if (tep_session_is_registered('createaccount')) tep_session_unregister('createaccount');

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK . " where customers_id = '" . $customer_id . "'");

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " where customers_id = '" . $customer_id . "'");

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS_INFO . " where customers_info_id = '" . $customer_id . "'");

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS_BASKET . " where customers_id = '" . $customer_id . "'");

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS_BASKET_ATTRIBUTES . " where customers_id = '" . $customer_id . "'");

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_WHOS_ONLINE . " where customer_id = '" . $customer_id . "'");

}

}

// END

}

if (strlen($street_address) < ENTRY_STREET_ADDRESS_MIN_LENGTH) {

$error = true;

$messageStack->add('create_account', ENTRY_STREET_ADDRESS_ERROR);

}

if (strlen($postcode) < ENTRY_POSTCODE_MIN_LENGTH) {

$error = true;

$messageStack->add('create_account', ENTRY_POST_CODE_ERROR);

}

if (strlen($city) < ENTRY_CITY_MIN_LENGTH) {

$error = true;

$messageStack->add('create_account', ENTRY_CITY_ERROR);

}

if (is_numeric($country) == false) {

$error = true;

$messageStack->add('create_account', ENTRY_COUNTRY_ERROR);

}

$zone_id = 0;

$check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_ZONES . " where zone_country_id = '" . (int)$country . "'");

$check = tep_db_fetch_array($check_query);

$entry_state_has_zones = ($check['total'] > 0);

if ($entry_state_has_zones == true) {

$zone_query = tep_db_query("select distinct zone_id from " . TABLE_ZONES . " where zone_country_id = '" . (int)$country . "' and (zone_name like '" . tep_db_input($state) . "%' or zone_code like '%" . tep_db_input($state) . "%')");

if (tep_db_num_rows($zone_query) == 1) {

$zone = tep_db_fetch_array($zone_query);

$zone_id = $zone['zone_id'];

} else {

$error = true;

$messageStack->add('create_account', ENTRY_STATE_ERROR_SELECT);

}

} else {

if (strlen($state) < ENTRY_STATE_MIN_LENGTH) {

$error = true;

$messageStack->add('create_account', ENTRY_STATE_ERROR);

}

}

}

if (strlen($telephone) < ENTRY_TELEPHONE_MIN_LENGTH) {

$error = true;

$messageStack->add('create_account', ENTRY_TELEPHONE_NUMBER_ERROR);

}

if ($error == false) {

$sql_data_array = array('customers_firstname' => $firstname,

'customers_lastname' => $lastname,

'customers_email_address' => $email_address,

'customers_telephone' => $telephone,

'customers_fax' => $fax,

'createaccount' => $createaccount,

'customers_newsletter' => $newsletter,

'confirmation_key' => $confirmation,

'customers_password' => tep_encrypt_password($password));

if (ACCOUNT_GENDER == 'true') $sql_data_array['customers_gender'] = $gender;

if (ACCOUNT_DOB == 'true') $sql_data_array['customers_dob'] = tep_date_raw($dob);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_CUSTOMERS, $sql_data_array);

$customer_id = tep_db_insert_id();

$sql_data_array = array('customers_id' => $customer_id,

'entry_firstname' => $firstname,

'entry_lastname' => $lastname,

'entry_street_address' => $street_address,

'entry_postcode' => $postcode,

'entry_city' => $city,

'entry_country_id' => $country);

if (ACCOUNT_GENDER == 'true') $sql_data_array['entry_gender'] = $gender;

if (ACCOUNT_COMPANY == 'true') $sql_data_array['entry_company'] = $company;

if (ACCOUNT_SUBURB == 'true') $sql_data_array['entry_suburb'] = $suburb;

if ($zone_id > 0) {

$sql_data_array['entry_zone_id'] = $zone_id;

$sql_data_array['entry_state'] = '';

} else {

$sql_data_array['entry_zone_id'] = '0';

$sql_data_array['entry_state'] = $state;

}

}

tep_db_perform(TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK, $sql_data_array);

$address_id = tep_db_insert_id();

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " set customers_default_address_id = '" . (int)$address_id . "' where customers_id = '" . (int)$customer_id . "'");

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS_INFO . " (customers_info_id, customers_info_number_of_logons, customers_info_date_account_created) values ('" . (int)$customer_id . "', '0', now())");

if (SESSION_RECREATE == 'True') {

tep_session_recreate();

}

$customer_first_name = $firstname;

$customer_default_address_id = $address_id;

$customer_country_id = $country;

$customer_zone_id = $zone_id;

tep_session_register('customer_id');

tep_session_register('customer_first_name');

tep_session_register('customer_default_address_id');

tep_session_register('customer_country_id');

tep_session_register('customer_zone_id');

$registered_now=1;

tep_session_register('registered_now');

if ($createaccount == 'N') tep_session_register('createaccount');

$shipping_address_query = tep_db_query("select address_book_id from " . TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK . " where customers_id = '" . (int)$customer_id . "'");

$shipping_address = tep_db_fetch_array($shipping_address_query);

$billto = $shipping_address['address_book_id'];

$sendto = $shipping_address['address_book_id'];

tep_session_register('billto');

tep_session_register('sendto');

$billto = $shipping_address['address_book_id'];

$sendto = $shipping_address['address_book_id'];

// restore cart contents

$cart->restore_contents();

//END REGISTRATION CODE

//START DIFFERENT SHIPPING CODE

if (tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['ShipFirstName']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['ShipLastName']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['ShipAddress'])) {

$process = true;

$firstname = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['ShipFirstName']);

$lastname = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['ShipLastName']);

$street_address = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['ShipAddress']);

if (ACCOUNT_SUBURB == 'true') $suburb = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['shipsuburb']);

$postcode = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['shippostcode']);

$city = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['ShipCity']);

$suburb = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['shipsuburb']);

$country = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['shipcountry']);

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['zone_id'])) {

$zone_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['zone_id']);

} else {

$zone_id = false;

}

$state = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['shippingstate']);

}

if (strlen($firstname) < ENTRY_FIRST_NAME_MIN_LENGTH) {

$error = true;

$messageStack->add('checkout_address', ENTRY_FIRST_NAME_ERROR);

}

if (strlen($lastname) < ENTRY_LAST_NAME_MIN_LENGTH) {

$error = true;

$messageStack->add('checkout_address', ENTRY_LAST_NAME_ERROR);

}

if (strlen($street_address) < ENTRY_STREET_ADDRESS_MIN_LENGTH) {

$error = true;

$messageStack->add('checkout_address', ENTRY_STREET_ADDRESS_ERROR);

}

if (strlen($postcode) < ENTRY_POSTCODE_MIN_LENGTH) {

$error = true;

$messageStack->add('checkout_address', ENTRY_POST_CODE_ERROR);

}

if (strlen($city) < ENTRY_CITY_MIN_LENGTH) {

$error = true;

$messageStack->add('checkout_address', ENTRY_CITY_ERROR);

}

$zone_id = 0;

$check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_ZONES . " where zone_country_id = '" . (int)$country . "'");

$check = tep_db_fetch_array($check_query);

$entry_state_has_zones = ($check['total'] > 0);

$zone_query = tep_db_query("select distinct zone_id from " . TABLE_ZONES . " where zone_country_id = '" . (int)$country . "' and (zone_name like '" . tep_db_input($state) . "%' or zone_code like '%" . tep_db_input($state) . "%')");

if (tep_db_num_rows($zone_query) == 1) {

$zone = tep_db_fetch_array($zone_query);

$zone_id = $zone['zone_id'];

} else {

$error = true;

$messageStack->add('checkout_address', ENTRY_STATE_ERROR_SELECT);

}

} else {

if (strlen($state) < ENTRY_STATE_MIN_LENGTH) {

$error = true;

$messageStack->add('checkout_address', ENTRY_STATE_ERROR);

}

}

}

if ( (is_numeric($country) == false) || ($country < 1) ) {

$error = true;

$messageStack->add('checkout_address', ENTRY_COUNTRY_ERROR);

}

$error = false;

if ($error == false) {

$sql_data_array = array('customers_id' => $customer_id,

'entry_firstname' => $firstname,

'entry_lastname' => $lastname,

'entry_street_address' => $street_address,

'entry_postcode' => $postcode,

'entry_city' => $city,

'entry_country_id' => $country);

if (ACCOUNT_GENDER == 'true') $sql_data_array['entry_gender'] = $gender;

if (ACCOUNT_COMPANY == 'true') $sql_data_array['entry_company'] = $company;

if (ACCOUNT_SUBURB == 'true') $sql_data_array['entry_suburb'] = $suburb;

if ($zone_id > 0) {

$sql_data_array['entry_zone_id'] = $zone_id;

$sql_data_array['entry_state'] = '';

} else {

$sql_data_array['entry_zone_id'] = '0';

$sql_data_array['entry_state'] = $state;

}

}

tep_db_perform(TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK, $sql_data_array);

$address_id = tep_db_insert_id();

$sendto =$address_id;

tep_session_unregister('sendto');

;

tep_session_register('sendto');

$sendto = tep_db_insert_id();

}

}

//END DIFFERENT SHIPPING CODE

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING));

}

}

if ($error == true) {

// $messageStack->add('create_account', TEXT_CREATE_ACCOUNT_ERROR);

}

$breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE, tep_href_link(FILENAME_CREATE_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL'));

?>

<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">

<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>

<head>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">

<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>

<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">

<script src="global.js"type=text/javascript></SCRIPT>

<?php require('includes/form_check.js.php'); ?>

</head>

<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="3" rightmargin="3" >

<!-- header //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>

<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3" align="center">

<tr>

<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<!-- left_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>

<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

<!-- body_text //-->

<td width="100%" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLES; ?></td>

<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'table_background_login.gif', HEADING_TITLES, HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

<tr>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><?php if ($show_login ==1) { require('includes/fec/login_box.php');}else{echo PRIMARY_ADDRESS_DESCRIPTION; } ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_form('checkout', tep_href_link('create_account3.php', '', 'SSL'), 'post','onSubmit="return check_form(checkout);"') . tep_draw_hidden_field('action', 'process'); ?><b><?php //echo TITLE_FORM; ?></b></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><br><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td class="main"><b><?php echo TITLE_PAYMENT_ADDRESS; ?></b></td>

<td class="inputRequirement" align="right"><?php echo FORM_REQUIRED_INFORMATION; ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

if ($messageStack->size('create_account') > 0) {

?>

<tr>

<td><?php echo $messageStack->output('create_account'); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">

<tr class="infoBoxContents">

<td><table border="0" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2" align="right">

<tr>

<td class = "infoBoxContents"><?php echo PAYMENT_SHIPMENT; ?></td>

<td class = "infoBoxContents"><input type="image" src="images/collapse_tcat.gif" name="row" value="1" onclick="return toggle_collapse('forumbit_1')"></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">

<td><table border="0" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2">

<tr><?php

?>

<tr>

<td class="infoBoxContents"><?php echo ENTRY_GENDER; ?></td>

<td class="infoBoxContents"><?php echo tep_draw_radio_field('gender', 'm') . '  ' . MALE . '  ' . tep_draw_radio_field('gender', 'f') . '  ' . FEMALE . ' ' . (tep_not_null(ENTRY_GENDER_TEXT) ? '<span class="inputRequirement">' . ENTRY_GENDER_TEXT . '</span>': ''); ?></td>

</tr> </tr>

<?php

}

?>

<td class="infoBoxContents"><?php echo ENTRY_FIRST_NAME; ?></td>

<td class="infoBoxContents"><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('firstname','','') . ' ' . (tep_not_null(ENTRY_FIRST_NAME_TEXT) ? '<span class="inputRequirement">' . ENTRY_FIRST_NAME_TEXT . '</span>': ''); ?></td>

</tr> <tr>

<td class="infoBoxContents"><?php echo ENTRY_LAST_NAME; ?></td>

<td class="infoBoxContents"><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('lastname','','') . ' ' . (tep_not_null(ENTRY_LAST_NAME_TEXT) ? '<span class="inputRequirement">' . ENTRY_LAST_NAME_TEXT . '</span>': ''); ?></td>

<?php

if (ACCOUNT_DOB == 'true') {

?>

</tr> <tr>

<td class="infoBoxContents"><?php echo ENTRY_DATE_OF_BIRTH; ?></td>

<td class="infoBoxContents"><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('dob') . ' ' . (tep_not_null(ENTRY_DATE_OF_BIRTH_TEXT) ? '<span class="inputRequirement">' . ENTRY_DATE_OF_BIRTH_TEXT . '</span>': ''); ?></td>

<?php

}

?>

</tr><tr>

<td class="infoBoxContents"><?php echo ENTRY_COMPANY; ?></td>

<td class="infoBoxContents"><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('company') . ' ' . (tep_not_null(ENTRY_COMPANY_TEXT) ? '<span class="inputRequirement">' . ENTRY_COMPANY_TEXT . '</span>': ''); ?></td>

</tr> <tr>

<td class="infoBoxContents"><?php echo ENTRY_STREET_ADDRESS; ?></td>

<td class="infoBoxContents"><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('street_address','','') . ' ' . (tep_not_null(ENTRY_STREET_ADDRESS_TEXT) ? '<span class="inputRequirement">' . ENTRY_STREET_ADDRESS_TEXT . '</span>': ''); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

if (ACCOUNT_SUBURB == 'true') {

?>

<tr>

<td class="infoBoxContents"><?php echo ENTRY_SUBURB; ?></td>

<td class="infoBoxContents"><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('suburb') . ' ' . (tep_not_null(ENTRY_SUBURB_TEXT) ? '<span class="inputRequirement">' . ENTRY_SUBURB_TEXT . '</span>': ''); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?> <tr>

<td class="infoBoxContents"><?php echo ENTRY_CITY; ?></td>

<td class="infoBoxContents"><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('City') . ' ' . (tep_not_null(ENTRY_CITY_TEXT) ? '<span class="inputRequirement">' . ENTRY_CITY_TEXT . '</span>': ''); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

?>

<tr>

<td class="infoBoxContents"><?php echo ENTRY_STATE; ?></td>

<td class="infoBoxContents">

<?php

if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['action'] == 'process') {

$zones_array = array();

$zones_query = tep_db_query("select zone_name from " . TABLE_ZONES . " where zone_country_id = '" . (int)$country . "' order by zone_name");

while ($zones_values = tep_db_fetch_array($zones_query)) {

$zones_array[] = array('id' => $zones_values['zone_name'], 'text' => $zones_values['zone_name']);

}

echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('state', $zones_array);

} else {

echo tep_draw_input_field('state');

}

} else {

echo tep_draw_input_field('state');

}

if (tep_not_null(ENTRY_STATE_TEXT)) echo ' <span class="inputRequirement">' . ENTRY_STATE_TEXT;

?>

</td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="infoBoxContents"><?php echo ENTRY_POST_CODE; ?></td>

<td class="infoBoxContents"><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('postcode') . ' ' . (tep_not_null(ENTRY_POST_CODE_TEXT) ? '<span class="inputRequirement">' . ENTRY_POST_CODE_TEXT . '</span>': ''); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

<td class="infoBoxContents"><?php echo ENTRY_COUNTRY; ?></td>

<td class="infoBoxContents"><?php echo tep_get_country_list('country') . ' ' . (tep_not_null(ENTRY_COUNTRY_TEXT) ? '<span class="inputRequirement">' . ENTRY_COUNTRY_TEXT . '</span>': ''); ?></td>

</tr><tr>

<td class="infoBoxContents"><?php echo ENTRY_TELEPHONE_NUMBER; ?></td>

<td class="infoBoxContents"><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('telephone','','') . ' ' . (tep_not_null(ENTRY_TELEPHONE_NUMBER_TEXT) ? '<span class="inputRequirement">' . ENTRY_TELEPHONE_NUMBER_TEXT . '</span>': ''); ?></td>

</tr><tr>

<td class="infoBoxContents"><?php echo ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS; ?></td>

<td class="infoBoxContents"><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('email_address') . ' ' . (tep_not_null(ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS_TEXT) ? '<span class="inputRequirement">' . ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS_TEXT . '</span>': ''); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_NEWSLETTER; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_checkbox_field('newsletter', '1') . ' ' . (tep_not_null(ENTRY_NEWSLETTER_TEXT) ? '<span class="inputRequirement">' . ENTRY_NEWSLETTER_TEXT . '</span>': '');?></td>

</tr>

<?php

if ($create_password == 1) {

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo YES_ACCOUNT; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_checkbox_field('createaccount', 'Y') . ' ' . (tep_not_null(ENTRY_NEWSLETTER_TEXT) ? '<span class="inputRequirement">' . ENTRY_NEWSLETTER_TEXT . '</span>': '');?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2">

<TBODY id=collapseobj_forumbit_1>

<TD class=alt2 noWrap>

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2">

<TBODY>

<tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><b><?php echo TITLE_SHIPPING_ADDRESS; ?></b></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<tr>

<td class="infoBoxContents"><?php echo ENTRY_FIRST_NAME; ?></td>

<td class = "infoBoxContents"><input type="text" name="ShipFirstName" value="<? echo $FirstName; ?>" size="20"></td>

</tr> <tr>

<td class="infoBoxContents"><?php echo ENTRY_LAST_NAME; ?></td>

<td class = "infoBoxContents"><input name="ShipLastName" value="<? echo $LastName; ?>" size="20"></td>

</tr><tr>

<td class="infoBoxContents"><?php echo ENTRY_STREET_ADDRESS; ?></td>

<td class = "infoBoxContents"><tt><font size="2"><input name="ShipAddress" value="<? echo $ShipAddress; ?>" size="20"></font></tt></td>

</tr><tr>

<td class="infoBoxContents"><?php echo ENTRY_POST_CODE; ?></td>

<td class="infoBoxContents"><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('shippostcode') ; ?></td>

</tr>

</tr> <tr>

<td class="infoBoxContents"><?php echo ENTRY_CITY; ?></td>

<td class="infoBoxContents"><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('ShipCity') . ' ' . (tep_not_null(ENTRY_CITY_TEXT) ? '<span class="inputRequirement">' . ENTRY_CITY_TEXT . '</span>': ''); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

if (ACCOUNT_SUBURB == 'true') {

?>

<tr>

<td class="infoBoxContents"><?php echo ENTRY_SUBURB; ?></td>

<td class="infoBoxContents"><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('shipsuburb') . ' ' . (tep_not_null(ENTRY_SUBURB_TEXT) ? '<span class="inputRequirement">' . ENTRY_SUBURB_TEXT . '</span>': ''); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

<td class="infoBoxContents"><?php echo ENTRY_STATE; ?></td>

<td class="infoBoxContents">

<?php

if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['action'] == 'process') {

$zones_array = array();

$zones_query = tep_db_query("select zone_name from " . TABLE_ZONES . " where zone_country_id = '" . (int)$shipcountry . "' order by zone_name");

while ($zones_values = tep_db_fetch_array($zones_query)) {

$zones_array[] = array('id' => $zones_values['zone_name'], 'text' => $zones_values['zone_name']);

}

echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('shippingstate', $zones_array);

} else {

echo tep_draw_input_field('shippingstate');

}

} else {

echo tep_draw_input_field('shippingstate');

}

if (tep_not_null(ENTRY_STATE_TEXT)) echo ' <span class="inputRequirement">' . ENTRY_STATE_TEXT;

?>

</td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

<td class="infoBoxContents"><?php echo ENTRY_COUNTRY; ?></td>

<td class="infoBoxContents"><?php echo tep_get_country_list('shipcountry') . ' ' . (tep_not_null(ENTRY_COUNTRY_TEXT) ? '<span class="inputRequirement">' . ENTRY_COUNTRY_TEXT . '</span>': ''); ?></td>

</tr> <tr>

<td class="infoBoxContents"><?php echo ENTRY_TELEPHONE_NUMBER; ?></td>

<td class="infoBoxContents"><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('shiptelephone') . ' ' . (tep_not_null(ENTRY_TELEPHONE_NUMBER_TEXT) ? '<span class="inputRequirement">' . ENTRY_TELEPHONE_NUMBER_TEXT . '</span>': ''); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</td></tr>

</TBODY> </table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<script>toggle_collapse('forumbit_1')</script>

<?php

if ($show_account_box == 1) require('includes/fec/account_box.php');

?>

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" valign="top">

</td><td width="100%" border="1"> </td><td width="100%" border="1" valign="top"><center>

<?php

echo tep_image_submit('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONFIRM_ORDER) . '</form></td>';

?>

</tr></table>

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" valign="top">

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td width="25%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td width="50%" align="right"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'checkout_bullet.gif'); ?></td>

<td width="50%"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '100%', '1'); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

<td width="25%"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '100%', '1'); ?></td>

<td width="25%"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '100%', '1'); ?></td>

<td width="25%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td width="50%"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '100%', '1'); ?></td>

<td width="50%"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '1', '5'); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td align="center" width="25%" class="checkoutBarCurrent"><?php echo CHECKOUT_BAR_DELIVERY; ?></td>

<td align="center" width="25%" class="checkoutBarTo"><?php echo CHECKOUT_BAR_PAYMENT; ?></td>

<td align="center" width="25%" class="checkoutBarTo"><?php echo CHECKOUT_BAR_CONFIRMATION; ?></td>

<td align="center" width="25%" class="checkoutBarTo"><?php echo CHECKOUT_BAR_FINISHED; ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></TD>

<!-- body_text_eof //-->

</tr>

</table>

<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>

<!-- footer_eof //-->

</body>

</html>

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

I have my store working fine - but only for customers from California.

If a customer enters a state other than California, the checkout_shipping doesn't show the entry for payment or shipping, just a button.

The store zone is California

- There is only a "California" Tax Zone

- There is only a California tax rate.

I installed "Fast East Checkout" and think it might have something to do with it.

Why would people outside California not be able to enter payment or shipping info?

Try it for yourself: http://foryourdogsonly.com/store

Order any product, fill out shipping info... use a state besides california and it won't let you enter payment.

Please help!

Thank you!

Daniel Peterson

Artesian Desing Group

I have my store working fine - but only for customers from California.

If a customer enters a state other than California, the checkout_shipping doesn't show the entry for payment or shipping, just a button.

The store zone is California

- There is only a "California" Tax Zone

- There is only a California tax rate.

I installed "Fast East Checkout" and think it might have something to do with it.

Why would people outside California not be able to enter payment or shipping info?

Try it for yourself: http://foryourdogsonly.com/store

Order any product, fill out shipping info... use a state besides california and it won't let you enter payment.

Please help!

Thank you!

Daniel Peterson

Artesian Desing Group

It sounds like you have enabled a zone for your payment module. Go to modules->payment->YOURPAYMENTMODULE and make sure there is nothing in the dropdown for the zones. If you do, that will only enable that module for that zone.

Good luck, Craig :)

Happy Coding!

Craig Garrison Sr

MVS Thread:

Multi-Vendor Shipping

My contribs:

Vendor Email

EZ Price Updater

And more to come!

Hi,

I just got this contribution installed but if a customer checks the box for creating an account, he/she's not able to choose a password. Does someone know how to add a line to choose a password?

Thanks for any help

HIM - Dark Light - Out on 26/09/05

kitchenniche, there are a few options for the passwords. what's your setup? (is it randomly generated or do you have a box that should appear)

i can't remember what the default setting is.. but check and see if you have it to random. if it's random, no box shows except a checkbox

speaking of passwords... for the randomly generated password; the customer never receives a copy of their password in the registration email. could i have missed an edit?

i haven't seen nana on in a while.. but hopefully somebody else may know?

kitchenniche, there are a few options for the passwords. what's your setup? (is it randomly generated or do you have a box that should appear)

i can't remember what the default setting is.. but check and see if you have it to random. if it's random, no box shows except a checkbox

speaking of passwords... for the randomly generated password; the customer never receives a copy of their password in the registration email. could i have missed an edit?

i haven't seen nana on in a while.. but hopefully somebody else may know?

Hi eww,

It's randomly generated and that's what I don't like. The customer will have to change the password because he/she can't remember the randomly generated one.

Is there a way to allow the customer to choose his/her own password?

Thanks a lot

HIM - Dark Light - Out on 26/09/05

depending which file you're using (i renamed mine to checkout.php - i forget which version i'm using, but theres 2 or 3 different checkout files you can use)

but search for something like OR similar to this (should be right under the copyright notice of the php file):

$show_account_box = 0;

//IF you want to give the option to create an account with random password choose to 0 if not

$create_password =1;// set to 1 to create an account with random password

$show_login=0;// set to 1 to show login box

just change the 0 or 1 to your preference.

0 = no

1 = yes

(i'm sure you already know that, but just making sure) ;)

edit: just seen this in my copyright: create+account3.php

i'm using create_account3.php for my checkout file. but all checkout versions are pretty similar and have the configuration options in basically the same spot.

Edited by eww