• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

fast easy checkout

nana

i put it right before: <?php echo TABLE_HEADING_COMMENTS; ?>

i got:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/**/public_html/2.php on line 775

line 775:

</tr>

(2.php is what i named the checkout_shipping.php page, so i can work on this on a live store... its the same exact source, only this file has the modifications you are suggesting to make)

Edited by eww

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you should make a dev store not that hard just make an exact duplicate od your store in a diffrent folder this is a lot safer even password protect it so the se can not crawl and see a duplicate this should take you one hour

other than that you have to give me more information but

are you sure you have uncommented those that we talked about

<tr> is certainly not the problem.

try this go in your regular checkout to the confirmation page then in the same browser go to your 2.php make sure to have the sid in the browser if it is there in checkout_shipping.php

i want to see that you can get all the totals in checkout_shipping.

you most probably can since my contribution is very backward compatable

iam installing it on a shop with a lot of custom coding and no major problem

by the way did you fix your $company problem?

sid for checkout_shipping.php: c165eac05b8a54d8fd7382b0a7066257

sid for 2.php: c165eac05b8a54d8fd7382b0a7066257

i just re-did the last edit and i still get

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/**/public_html/2.php on line 775

775:

$order_total_modules->process();

i THINK the last position i put your most recent edit was inside of a ?>

i want to see that you can get all the totals in checkout_shipping.

you most probably can since my contribution is very backward compatable

iam installing it on a shop with a lot of custom coding and no major problem

it's most likely a problem of mine, always is usually :) if i keep trying i'll get it eventually

by the way did you fix your $company problem?

i got rid of it successfully on the order confirmation email, but it still shows up on the printable invoices.. would you happen to know of a way to get it off of the printable invoice? :)

this is crazy why don't you put

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'order_total.php');

in line 30 and comment out

:

$order_total_modules->process();

in libe 775

other than this just post the file and let me take a look later tom

Edited by nana

Wow! Brilliant contribution. I am still wading through the thread and tweaking my checkout process before I add the PWA section.

I have a tweak and a question!

Tweak: (Aplogies if this was already in the mod and I was being hasty/blind - but couldn't see it!)

On my install, the 'progress bar' stil had four steps, and was jumping straight to step two. The link to step one was back to 'checkout_shipping.php' - or stage two again, since stage one has been done away with now.

To make the progress bar to match the new process, I changed the toolbar. Find the toolbar code and over-write the following:

In 'checkout_shipping.php':

<tr>
	<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
	  <tr>
		<td width="33%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
		  <tr>
			<td width="50%" align="right"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'checkout_bullet.gif'); ?></td>
			<td width="50%"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '100%', '1'); ?></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
		<td width="33%"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '100%', '1'); ?></td>
		  <tr>
			<td width="50%"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '100%', '1'); ?></td>
			<td width="50%"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '1', '5'); ?></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	  <tr>
		<td align="center" width="33%" class="checkoutBarCurrent"><?php echo CHECKOUT_BAR_PAYMENT; ?></td>
		<td align="center" width="33%" class="checkoutBarTo"><?php echo CHECKOUT_BAR_CONFIRMATION; ?></td>
		<td align="center" width="33%" class="checkoutBarTo"><?php echo CHECKOUT_BAR_FINISHED; ?></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>

In 'checkout_confirmation.php', replace the progress bar with:

<tr>
	  <tr>
		  <tr>
			<td width="50%" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '1', '5'); ?></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>

<tr>
			<td><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'checkout_bullet.gif'); ?></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
		  <tr>
			<td width="50%"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '1', '5'); ?></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>

<tr>
		<td align="center" width="25%" class="checkoutBarFrom"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL') . '" class="checkoutBarFrom">' . CHECKOUT_BAR_PAYMENT . '</a>'; ?></td>
		<td align="center" width="25%" class="checkoutBarCurrent"><?php echo CHECKOUT_BAR_CONFIRMATION; ?></td>
		<td align="center" width="25%" class="checkoutBarTo"><?php echo CHECKOUT_BAR_FINISHED; ?></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>

and in 'checkout_success.php':

<tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td align="right" class="main"><?php echo tep_image_submit('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE); ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	  <tr>
		  <tr>
			<td width="50%" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '1', '5'); ?></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
		<td width="33%"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '100%', '1'); ?></td>
		  <tr>
			<td width="50%"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'checkout_bullet.gif'); ?></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	  <tr>
		<td align="center" width="33%" class="checkoutBarFrom"><?php echo CHECKOUT_BAR_PAYMENT; ?></td>
		<td align="center" width="33%" class="checkoutBarFrom"><?php echo CHECKOUT_BAR_CONFIRMATION; ?></td>
		<td align="center" width="33%" class="checkoutBarCurrent"><?php echo CHECKOUT_BAR_FINISHED; ?></td>
	  </tr>

Finally, I modified my include/languages/english.php file to give 3 simple steps:

// checkout procedure text
define('CHECKOUT_BAR_DELIVERY', 'Delivery');
define('CHECKOUT_BAR_PAYMENT', '1/ Delivery and Payment');
define('CHECKOUT_BAR_CONFIRMATION', '2/ Confirmation');
define('CHECKOUT_BAR_FINISHED', '3/ Finished!');

Don't forget to backup, folks! ;)

Question:

Can I show the order total as a line before shipping, just to remind the customer what they have in their basket? Here would be an ideal time to also remind them about any free shipping options you have (Spend another 'x' and get free shipping type promt/help notice!).

I know the order total won't roll up until they choose the shipping option - but most people can do the sum and like to track what they are spending... Maybe?

Hope that helps and TIA!

Hi Frank,

I seem to have encountered the following error when using the Fastcheckout with the Ship in Cart contribution (the ship in cart contribution informs the customer of the likely shipping cost before checking out - very good for customers!):

Warning: htmlspecialchars() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in c:\program files\easyphp1-8\www\store\includes\functions\general.php on line 42

Warning: htmlspecialchars() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in c:\program files\easyphp1-8\www\store\includes\functions\general.php on line 42

This only occurs IF:

(1) I add products to the cart -> (2) then go to the checkout -> (3) enter details as new customer but do not create an account -> (4) when on your checkout_shipping.php page click either "back" or "shopping cart" to return to shopping_cart.php.

(Please note that when on checkout_shipping.php, if I continue onto checkout_confirmation.php, everything is fine!)

It is when I return to shopping_cart.php that I am now confronted with the Warning error. Having read numerous posts regarding this error, it seems that the country_id is not being assigned a number correctly when the "temporary" account is created UNLESS you move onto checkout_confirmation.php?! I have tried to look at all files concerned, but my level of php is not good enough to find and eliminate the error.

Any ideas Frank, or others on how to elimenate this error from occuring?

Thanks in advance!

Hi.

After installing the "Fast easy checkout" When i confirm order i get this:

Create an Account

Your order has been successfully processed! Your products will arrive at their destination within 2-5 working days.

Please direct any questions you have to the store owner.Thanks for shopping with us online!

Create an Account?

By creating an account at osCommerce you will be able to shop faster, be up to date on an orders status, and keep track of the orders you have previously made.

MY_PASSWORD_TITLE

* Required information

Enter Password *

Password Confirmation: *

BACK CONTINUE

How do I bypass this page completely ? People will in my case never register as returning customer at my site. It is "one-off" sales

iyou can just comment out the redirect code at the top of checkout_success.php i have explained that before if you cabn not figure it out i explained in a little more detail in the tread

Edited by nana

Hi Frank.

Firstly, thanks alot for all your help, as it turned out after all that I had a problem in my database.php file, not sure what my friend did to fix it but its now resolved, however I have another issue that I wondered if you could assist me in, or direct me.

I have your module installed, and everything works perfectly, process etc, however, I am not able to get the billing or shipping address to appear during checkout, and the email received also has just empty spaces where the customers address information would go.

The database logs the address.

Also, when I go to change the address, all that is visible is my name, no address.

Have you got any ideas.

Also, what is a reasonable donation? I mean for your help. Im not that well off, but feel I should offer you something.

You can view my shipping issue by going to this address, and I will pm u my login informaiton (pay using cheque only please so I can erase it)

http://www.beadsneeds.co.uk

Born - Scotland

Location - Kent, England

Job - hunting for one

Hi,

The only mod I did with regards checkout was yours.

482 did not solve it.

Before I had the database issue this was not a problem, since repairing it its been an issue.

The only file that was altered (not by me) was the database.php file. is there anything in this file that can stop the display in both admin, client and email of addresses, also customer names are not shown unless you select to add an address or change the address.

Would not have been so bad if the store was not already selling, lol, nightmare.

I have all your contribs up to 2.2 and tried them all to no change, so I have ruled these out as the cause, but your such a clever guy I thought you might know where I should look,.

Someone suggested session issues, I am not over confident in sessions yet, not something I have had to deal with.

Born - Scotland

Location - Kent, England

Job - hunting for one

Shipping address bug - please help

Frank,

I thought these problems were just on my site, but I've noticed it on the demo site as well.

1) If you are using create_account3.php and have a different shipping address the "required" fields in the shipping address aren't really required and more importantly...

2) If you don't fill out every field in the shipping address your billing address is used. For example if you fill out everything but your name in the shipping address the confirmation page, emails, and orders in admin show the billing address for both addresses.

Is there a fix for this? I really need to get this to work.

Thank you for your help.

it can not be a required firlds since the whole thing is optional

i guess you can dig in the code and make it required

it uploads the shipping address if there is a first name and last name entered i guess there is a better way but i am not going to get involved in it.

I still have not figured out the address issues I am having but have just noticed something else.

When I first visit the site, and click the log in option on the top right of the header.

The link poiunts to this

http://www.beadsneeds.co.uk/creat_account.php/fromlogin/1

When I click this I go to my empty cart with the messae your cart is empty.

Is this normal?

Born - Scotland

Location - Kent, England

Job - hunting for one

craig why don't you revert back to a regular checkout make a dev site and make sure if everything works then once you tested then update the main site

i do not really know what have you done but everything depends on that file

as far as the other issue no you should take the formlogin=i out or change the link to FILENAME_LOGIN

this code is in the includes/header.php and should not take more than a second i have also postd the solution before

as far as the other problem if you changed the file in the tread 482 i do not know what the problem could be

what has been done to the database file and why don't you do a compare to a fresh one and find out

Edited by nana

I'm not quite sure where to begin diagnosing this problem:

Two consecutive CC buyers made purchases within about 70 minutes of each other.

- Both opted to register.

- Both ordered different items.

- Both received the SAME Invoice number!!!

- Both turned up in the Authorize.net successful capture list, with the same invoice id, but different session ids.

- ONLY ONE is listed in the database: the second buyer.

Any ideas?

- Fast Easy Checkout is installed.

- Authorize.net 1.8 contrib is installed as well.

- Several other contributions are also installed.

Edited by InternetKev

you have to see if the first customer still has the order in their cart

if you have master password contribution start by this finding out

then i guess you have to find out why the first order is not entered in the db

what i do not know is where and how the authorizenet contribution gets the order_id since up to this point it has been successfull since both had order_id

it seems to me that some how this order_id was not used and then it was assigned to the second customer

so the break down is between when the order_id is assigned and when the approval is recived and entered in osc table

i assume that each paid for diffrent items and if that is the case everything up to checkout_confirmation.php is working

the problem is most probably is caused by a failure in comunication between authorize.net and osc comming back from authorizenet

Edited by nana

Is it at all possible that the shipping information being missing from every single page in both catalog and in admin that the entire problem is caused by the mysql database, somehow, or is that very unlikely

I am doing a fresh install and will link it to the database, if this does not work, I have to assume the database is somehow the cause of the issue.s

Born - Scotland

Location - Kent, England

Job - hunting for one

Hi all

I think I have narrrowed it down now.

I installed a clean version of OSC onto the same hosting server. Created a basic database with the demo products in it, and tested it, all worked fine

I then reconfigured this installation to point to the actual clients database, also had to remove all shipping options from her store while I tested this, because shipping was looking for the shipping modules her store has installed, and when I did this the problem was visible.

I am not quote sure which one is the problem, but I am I would say 100% sure its either

the database, somewhere

or

The shipping Modules

Not sure which one, so going to revert everything back to the stock OSC and install the same modules the clients site has to eliminate this as the cause.

Born - Scotland

Location - Kent, England

Job - hunting for one

Ok. I really like this contribution. Kudos... But I'm having a slight issue.

I have the CCGV 5.14 and authorize.net AIM contribution installed and I believe this contribution doesn't play well with those two.

Specifically, in my PHP error log I'm getting "PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function mod_process() on a non-object in c:\Apache\htdocs\catalog\checkout_payment.php on line 176"

Line 176 reads: $testing= $GLOBALS['ot_gv']->mod_process();

This is a "thingy" from the CCGV contribution.

Any ideas Nana? Below is the entire checkout_payment.php

<?php
/*
 $Id: checkout_payment.php,v 1.113 2003/06/29 23:03:27 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

require('includes/application_top.php');	
tep_session_unregister('payment');

// #################### Begin Added CGV JONYO ######################
if (tep_session_is_registered('cot_gv')) tep_session_unregister('cot_gv');  //added to reset whether a gift voucher is used or not on this order
// #################### End Added CGV JONYO ######################

// if the customer is not logged on, redirect them to the login page
 if (!tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {
$navigation->set_snapshot();
tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, '', 'SSL'));
 }

// if there is nothing in the customers cart, redirect them to the shopping cart page
 if ($cart->count_contents() < 1) {
tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART));
 }

// if no shipping method has been selected, redirect the customer to the shipping method selection page
 if (!tep_session_is_registered('shipping')) {
tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL'));
 }

// avoid hack attempts during the checkout procedure by checking the internal cartID
 if (isset($cart->cartID) && tep_session_is_registered('cartID')) {
if ($cart->cartID != $cartID) {
  tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL'));
}
 }

// if we have been here before and are coming back get rid of the credit covers variable
// #################### Added CGV ######################
if(tep_session_is_registered('credit_covers')) tep_session_unregister('credit_covers');  // CCGV Contribution
// #################### End Added CGV ######################

// Stock Check
 if ( (STOCK_CHECK == 'true') && (STOCK_ALLOW_CHECKOUT != 'true') ) {
$products = $cart->get_products();
for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($products); $i<$n; $i++) {
  if (tep_check_stock($products[$i]['id'], $products[$i]['quantity'])) {
	tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART));
	break;
  }
}
 }
// #################### THIS MOD IS OPTIONAL! ######################

// load the selected shipping module
require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'shipping.php');
$shipping_modules = new shipping($shipping);

// #################### THIS MOD WAS OPTIONAL! ######################
// if no billing destination address was selected, use the customers own address as default
 if (!tep_session_is_registered('billto')) {
tep_session_register('billto');
$billto = $customer_default_address_id;
 } else {
// verify the selected billing address
$check_address_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK . " where customers_id = '" . (int)$customer_id . "' and address_book_id = '" . (int)$billto . "'");
$check_address = tep_db_fetch_array($check_address_query);

if ($check_address['total'] != '1') {
  $billto = $customer_default_address_id;
  if (tep_session_is_registered('payment')) tep_session_unregister('payment');
}
 }

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'order.php');
 $order = new order;
 require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'order_total.php');//ICW ADDED FOR CREDIT CLASS SYSTEM
 $order_total_modules = new order_total;//ICW ADDED FOR CREDIT CLASS SYSTEM
 $order_total_modules->clear_posts(); // ADDED FOR CREDIT CLASS SYSTEM by Rigadin in v5.13

if (!tep_session_is_registered('comments')) tep_session_register('comments');

$total_weight = $cart->show_weight();
 $total_count = $cart->count_contents();
 $total_count = $cart->count_contents_virtual(); //ICW ADDED FOR CREDIT CLASS SYSTEM
// load all enabled payment modules
 require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'payment.php');
 $payment_modules = new payment;

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT);

$breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE_1, tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL'));
 $breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE_2, tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, '', 'SSL'));
?>
<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>
<head>

<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript"><!--
/********************************
*  Addition for Authorize.net Consolidated
*  by Austin519 - CVV PopUp Window 
*  If using a custom checkout_payment.php
*  paste the following lines into your file
********************************/
function CVVPopUpWindow(url) {
window.open(url,'popupWindow','toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=no,res
izable=no,copyhistory=no,width=600,height=233,screenX=150,screenY=150,top=150,lef
t=150')
}
//--></script>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">
<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>
<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">
<script language="javascript"><!--
var selected;
<?php // #################### Added CGV ###################### ?>
var submitter = null;
function submitFunction() {
  submitter = 1;
  }
<?php // #################### End Added CGV ###################### ?>
function selectRowEffect(object, buttonSelect) {
 if (!document.checkout_payment.payment[0].disabled){
 if (!selected) {
if (document.getElementById) {
  selected = document.getElementById('defaultSelected');
} else {
  selected = document.all['defaultSelected'];
}
 }

if (selected) selected.className = 'moduleRow';
 object.className = 'moduleRowSelected';
 selected = object;

// one button is not an array
 if (document.checkout_payment.payment[0]) {
document.checkout_payment.payment[buttonSelect].checked=true;
 } else {
document.checkout_payment.payment.checked=true;
 }
 }
}

function rowOverEffect(object) {
 if (object.className == 'moduleRow') object.className = 'moduleRowOver';
}

function rowOutEffect(object) {
 if (object.className == 'moduleRowOver') object.className = 'moduleRow';
}
<?php // #################### Begin Added CGV JONYO ###################### ?>

<?php
if (MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_INSTALLED)
$temp=$order_total_modules->process();
$temp=$temp[count($temp)-1];
$temp=$temp['value'];

$testing= $GLOBALS['ot_gv']->mod_process();
 $testing=$GLOBALS['ot_gv']->my_output[0];

$gv_query = tep_db_query("select amount from " . TABLE_COUPON_GV_CUSTOMER . " where customer_id = '" . $customer_id . "'");
$gv_result = tep_db_fetch_array($gv_query);

echo "// temp1 = " . $temp['value'] . "\n";
 echo "// temp2 = " . $temp . "\n";
 echo "// gvresult = " . $gv_result['amount'] . "\n";

if ($gv_result['amount']>=$temp){ $coversAll=true;

?>

function clearRadeos(){
document.checkout_payment.cot_gv.checked=!document.checkout_payment.cot_gv.checked;
for (counter = 0; counter < document.checkout_payment.payment.length; counter++)
{
// If a radio button has been selected it will return true
// (If not it will return false)
if (document.checkout_payment.cot_gv.checked){
document.checkout_payment.payment[counter].checked = false;
document.checkout_payment.payment[counter].disabled=true;
//document.checkout_payment.cot_gv.checked=false;
} else {
document.checkout_payment.payment[counter].disabled=false;
//document.checkout_payment.cot_gv.checked=true;
}
}
}<? } else { $coversAll=false;?>
function clearRadeos(){
document.checkout_payment.cot_gv.checked=!document.checkout_payment.cot_gv.checked;
}<? } ?>
<?php // #################### End Added CGV JONYO ###################### ?>
//--></script>
<?php // echo $payment_modules->javascript_validation(); ?>
<?php echo $payment_modules->javascript_validation($coversAll); ?>
</head>
<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">
<!-- header //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>
<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3">
 <tr>
<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<!-- left_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>
<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->
</table></td>
<!-- body_text //-->
<td width="100%" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_form('checkout_payment', tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_CONFIRMATION, '', 'SSL'), 'post', 'onsubmit="return check_form();"'); ?><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
  <tr>
	  <tr>
		<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td></tr>
<tr>
<td class="smallText"><strong><font color="#FF0000">Note</font></strong>: If you have a discount code, enter it in the appropriate box below and click Redeem. Do this prior to entering payment information.</td>
	  <!--  <td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'table_background_payment.gif', HEADING_TITLE, HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>//-->
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
<?php
 if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['payment_error']) && is_object(${$HTTP_GET_VARS['payment_error']}) && ($error = ${$HTTP_GET_VARS['payment_error']}->get_error())) {
?>
  <tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
	  <tr>
		<td class="main"><b><?php echo tep_output_string_protected($error['title']); ?></b></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBoxNotice">
	  <tr class="infoBoxNoticeContents">
		  <tr>
			<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
			<td class="main" width="100%" valign="top"><?php echo tep_output_string_protected($error['error']); ?></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
<?php
 }
?>
<?php // #################### THIS MOD IS OPTIONAL! ###################### ?>
  <tr>
	  <tr>
		<td class="main"><b><?php echo HEADING_PRODUCTS; ?></b><?  echo ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART) . '"><span class="orderEdit">(' . TEXT_EDIT . ')</span></a>'; ?></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
<tr class="infoBoxContents">
		<td>
 <table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<?php
//}

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($order->products); $i<$n; $i++) {
  echo '		  <tr>' . "\n" .
	'			<td width="10%" class="main" align="right" valign="top" width="30">' . $order->products[$i]['qty'] . ' x</td>' . "\n" .
	'			<td width="60%" class="main" valign="top">' . $order->products[$i]['name'];

if (STOCK_CHECK == 'true') {
 echo tep_check_stock($order->products[$i]['id'], $order->products[$i]['qty']);
  }

if ( (isset($order->products[$i]['attributes'])) && (sizeof($order->products[$i]['attributes']) > 0) ) {
 for ($j=0, $n2=sizeof($order->products[$i]['attributes']); $j<$n2; $j++) {
   echo '<br><nobr><small> <i> - ' . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['option'] . ': ' . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value'] . '</i></small></nobr>';
 }
  }

echo '</td>' . "\n";

if (sizeof($order->info['tax_groups']) > 1) echo '			<td class="main" valign="top" align="right">' . tep_display_tax_value($order->products[$i]['tax']) . '% </td>' . "\n";

echo '			<td width="30%"class="main" align="right" valign="top">' . $currencies->display_price($order->products[$i]['final_price'], $order->products[$i]['tax'], $order->products[$i]['qty']) . ' </td>' . "\n" .
	'		  </tr>' . "\n";
}
?>
			<tr>
		<td COLSPAN="3" valign="top" align="right">
	   <table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="3">
<?php
if (MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_INSTALLED) {
  //$temp=$order_total_modules->process();
  echo $order_total_modules->output();
}
?>
				</table>
	 </td>
	  </tr>
  </table>
  </td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
<!--			  </table></td>
		 </tr-->
<?php // #################### THIS MOD WAS OPTIONAL! ###################### ?>
  <tr>
	  <tr>
		<td class="main"><b><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_BILLING_ADDRESS; ?></b></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
		  <tr>
			<td class="main" width="50%" valign="top"><?php echo TEXT_SELECTED_BILLING_DESTINATION; ?><br><br><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT_ADDRESS, '', 'SSL') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_change_address.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CHANGE_ADDRESS) . '</a>'; ?></td>
			<td align="right" width="50%" valign="top"><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
			  <tr>
				<td class="main" align="center" valign="top"><b><?php echo TITLE_BILLING_ADDRESS; ?></b><br><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'arrow_south_east.gif'); ?></td>
				<td class="main" valign="top"><?php echo tep_address_label($customer_id, $billto, true, ' ', '<br>'); ?></td>
			  </tr>
			</table></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	  <tr>
		<td class="main"><b><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_PAYMENT_METHOD; ?></b></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
<?php
 $selection = $payment_modules->selection();

if (sizeof($selection) > 1) {
?>
		  <tr>
			<td class="main" width="50%" valign="top"><?php echo TEXT_SELECT_PAYMENT_METHOD; ?></td>
			<td class="main" width="50%" valign="top" align="right"><b><?php echo TITLE_PLEASE_SELECT; ?></b><br><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'arrow_east_south.gif'); ?></td>
		  </tr>
<?php
 } else {
?>
		  <tr>
			<td class="main" width="100%" colspan="2"><?php echo TEXT_ENTER_PAYMENT_INFORMATION; ?></td>
		  </tr>
<?php
 }

$radio_buttons = 0;
 for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($selection); $i<$n; $i++) {
?>
		  <tr>
			<td colspan="2"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<?php
if ( ($selection[$i]['id'] == $payment) || ($n == 1) ) {
  echo '				  <tr id="defaultSelected" class="moduleRowSelected" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)" onclick="selectRowEffect(this, ' . $radio_buttons . ')">' . "\n";
} else {
  echo '				  <tr class="moduleRow" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)" onclick="selectRowEffect(this, ' . $radio_buttons . ')">' . "\n";
}
?>
				<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
				<td class="main" colspan="3"><b><?php echo $selection[$i]['module']; ?></b></td>
				<td class="main" align="right">
<?php
if (sizeof($selection) > 1) {
  echo tep_draw_radio_field('payment', $selection[$i]['id']);
} else {
  echo tep_draw_hidden_field('payment', $selection[$i]['id']);
}
?>
				</td>
				<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
			  </tr>
<?php
if (isset($selection[$i]['error'])) {
?>
			  <tr>
				<td class="main" colspan="4"><?php echo $selection[$i]['error']; ?></td>
			  </tr>
<?php
} elseif (isset($selection[$i]['fields']) && is_array($selection[$i]['fields'])) {
?>
			  <tr>
				<td colspan="4"><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<?php
  for ($j=0, $n2=sizeof($selection[$i]['fields']); $j<$n2; $j++) {
?>
				  <tr>
					<td class="main"><?php echo $selection[$i]['fields'][$j]['title']; ?></td>
					<td class="main"><?php echo $selection[$i]['fields'][$j]['field']; ?></td>
				  </tr>
<?php
  }
?>
				</table></td>
			  </tr>
<?php
}
?>
			</table></td>
		  </tr>
<?php
$radio_buttons++;
 }

/*
if (tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {
if ($testing['value']>0){
 echo ' <tr><td width="10">' .  tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1') .'</td><td colspan=2><table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tr class="moduleRow" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onclick="clearRadeos()" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)" >' . "\n" .
						 '   <td width="10">' .  tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1') .'</td><td class="main"><b>';
 echo $testing['text'].' ';//var_dump ( $testing);
 echo $order_total_modules->sub_credit_selection();
 }
}
*/

if (tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {
// if ($testing['value']>0){
if ($gv_result['amount']>0){
 echo ' <tr><td width="10">' .  tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1') .'</td><td colspan=2>' . "\n" .
							  ' <table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tr class="moduleRow" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onclick="clearRadeos()" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)" >' . "\n" .
						 '   <td width="10">' .  tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1') .'</td><td class="main">' . $testing['text'];

echo $order_total_modules->sub_credit_selection();
 }
}

?>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
<?php // #################### Added CGV ###################### 
 echo $order_total_modules->credit_selection();//ICW ADDED FOR CREDIT CLASS SYSTEM
// #################### End Added CGV ###################### ?>
<!--	  <tr>
	  <tr>
		<td class="main"><b><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_COMMENTS; ?></b></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
		  <tr>
			<td><?php echo tep_draw_textarea_field('comments', 'soft', '60', '5'); ?></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>//-->
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
		  <tr>
			<td class="main"><b><?php echo TITLE_CONTINUE_CHECKOUT_PROCEDURE . '</b><br>' . TEXT_CONTINUE_CHECKOUT_PROCEDURE; ?></td>
			<td class="main" align="right"><?php echo tep_image_submit('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE); ?></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	  <tr>
		<td width="25%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
		  <tr>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
		  <tr>
			<td><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'checkout_bullet.gif'); ?></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
		<td width="25%"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '100%', '1'); ?></td>
		  <tr>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	  <tr>
		<td align="center" width="25%" class="checkoutBarFrom"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL') . '" class="checkoutBarFrom">' . CHECKOUT_BAR_DELIVERY . '</a>'; ?></td>
		<td align="center" width="25%" class="checkoutBarCurrent"><?php echo CHECKOUT_BAR_PAYMENT; ?></td>
		<td align="center" width="25%" class="checkoutBarTo"><?php echo CHECKOUT_BAR_CONFIRMATION; ?></td>
		<td align="center" width="25%" class="checkoutBarTo"><?php echo CHECKOUT_BAR_FINISHED; ?></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
</table></form></td>
<!-- body_text_eof //-->
<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<!-- right_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>
<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->
</table></td>
 </tr>
</table>
<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>
<!-- footer_eof //-->
<br>
</body>