• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

fast easy checkout

nana

Actually I am switching gears again and am moving to a different version of that cc module. I will let you know what happens, good, bad, or ugly.

Thanks very much for this contribution Frank!

Do, or do not. There is no try.

Order Editor 5.0.6 "Ultra Violet" is now available!

For support or to post comments, suggestions, etc, please visit the Order Editor support thread.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Frank-

Can you think of some code to include on checkout_confirmation.php that would dump the user back to checkout_shipping if a shipping method was not selected?

Thanks

Andrew

For support or to post comments, suggestions, etc, please visit the Order Editor support thread.

// if no shipping method has been selected, redirect the customer to the shipping method selection page

if (!tep_session_is_registered('shipping')) {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL'));

}

if this does not work for you let me know i have to look at what the code for mvs is

I've asked about that- one of the MVS developers had this to say:

The code that you posted only works if the shipping session has not been set or has been lost. It is still quite possible that session has been set but one or more values have been lost, so this is of limited use.

ie, if you go to the shipping page, and thus set the shipping session, that code doesn't do you any good if the customer somehow manages to not select a shipping method. The way the code for MVS is written, this can only happen due to an error in the shipping module (when relying on an external server such as FedEx or UPS) or if data is lost between pages, but it can happen.

Any module that relies on an external server (FedEx, UPS, USPS, and others) can return an error if the remote server has a problem or does not respond. It should be possible for the checkout script to recognize this and refuse to continue. I believe that this is a problem with osCommerce in general, and not one that MVS has introduced. If there is an existing fix I'm not aware of, please let me know so it can be incorporated. Otherwise this goes on the wishlist for future upgrades.

Thanks

Andrew

ps I'm currently trying to get the new PayPal Website Payments Pro contribution to work on my site- gettting that to work with Fast Easy Checkout is something else entirely. So I'll be holding off on your contribution for now.

andrew good luck with your paypal

i know one of the modules that was erased got his working with mine so once the paypal contribution and mine mature a little i will look at this myself

i just checked what is in the session for shipping it seems to be more involved and you might want to check it out

shipping => Array - Array ( [id] => ups_XPR [title] => United Parcel Service (1 x 11lbs) (Worldwide Express) [cost] => 269.16 )

eww

i took a look at these contribution install files.

the only one that i use is the affiliate program

i have to say that they have extensive modifications so i am not going to try to install them.

i would say that it is doable but you should not expect a smoth transition.i do not think that i have changed any of the code envolved in them so it should not be extemly hard either. i would start with the first part of my contribution which envolves only three files. have in mind that all the modificatiobs to checkout_payment.php has to also be done to my checkout_shipping.php also. Also i think that you would be able to find all the lines that you would be looking forand it is compatable. there is only one file that you need to concern yourself with so i would say give it a shot. you only have to make a copy of three files if you want to go back. how bad could it be.

if it was me i would go ahead and try it .

leave the Purchase without Account 0.82 alone at first so you won't be taking a big chance.

for anyone interested (or has the same modifications i do), i tried to install.

i backed everything up

did the modifications for fast easy checkout (did not do the purchase without account part, cause i already had one of those)

tested

everything but PWA worked, so this is what i had to do to get my original PWA to work:

open checkout_shipping.php

under require('includes/application_top.php');

i added:

if (!tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {
$navigation->set_snapshot();
tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, '', 'SSL'));
 }
require('includes/classes/http_client.php');

everything seems to be functioning properly :thumbsup:

Edited by eww

thx for the feedback the diffrence between my pwa and the other one is that mine reduces one step from ckout also and you would have more flesability as far as to where you would want to present the chance to create an account.

in shipping address

in ckout success

in email

anytime during purchase

hey,

great contribution, just installing it.

but i have a problem with the install manual.

it says:

also in checkout_confirmation.php you have to unregister all cc info that you enter in the payment forms like i did authorize- net here

can you please explain me what is cc info and what should i do?

it would be great :)

if you use a payment module that has fields so customer can enter info like cc# then you need to unregister these fields so they can change the information if they want

Edited by nana

Hi, Frank! Things are going well so far. I have a big question in a minute, but a small one for now. How do I disable the option to create an account that pops up after an order is placed. I like it in the e-mail just as it is now, but I'd like to drop it from the shopping experience.

Frank, here's the second question:

I've placed the code in the original e-mail and on the admin order side. I've changed some of the language files to meet my needs (delivery date for referral source).

orderdetail.gif

I'll be adding it elsewhere, too. I need to add it to the order editor as well. I've played around a little bit and have it working to a degree. The editor brings up a text box, but doesn't show the default Delivery date.

editorderdetail.gif

If I add the text for the new date, it sets the value to 0 and doesn't show anything back on the order screen after the edit is complete. If I leave it blank, it goes to 0 when the edit is complete. If I enter a number, it edits correctly to the Delivery Date associated with that number in the sources table. I modeled the piece on the telephone number of the order. Here are the two sections where the telephone number shows up and you can see how I added the source parts. Can you help me get the source name in the edit box by default and to get the file to accept the new one by name instead of number? I'm guessing it is just a matter of proper mysql syntax and I'm just not experienced enough.

// Update Order
case 'update_order':

$oID = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_GET_VARS['oID']);
	$order = new order($oID);
	$status = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['status']);

// Update Order Info
	$UpdateOrders = "update " . TABLE_ORDERS . " set 
		customers_name = '" . tep_db_input(stripslashes($update_customer_name)) . "',
		customers_company = '" . tep_db_input(stripslashes($update_customer_company)) . "',
		customers_street_address = '" . tep_db_input(stripslashes($update_customer_street_address)) . "',
		customers_suburb = '" . tep_db_input(stripslashes($update_customer_suburb)) . "',
		customers_city = '" . tep_db_input(stripslashes($update_customer_city)) . "',
		customers_state = '" . tep_db_input(stripslashes($update_customer_state)) . "',
		customers_postcode = '" . tep_db_input($update_customer_postcode) . "',
		customers_country = '" . tep_db_input(stripslashes($update_customer_country)) . "',
		customers_telephone = '" . tep_db_input($update_customer_telephone) . "',
		customers_info_source_id = '" . tep_db_input($update_customers_info_source_id) . "',
		customers_email_address = '" . tep_db_input($update_customer_email_address) . "',";

<td><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
		  <tr>
			<td class="main"><b><?php echo ENTRY_TELEPHONE_NUMBER; ?></b></td>
			<td class="main"><input name='update_customer_telephone' size='15' value='<?php echo $order->customer['telephone']; ?>'></td>
		  </tr>
		  <tr>
			<td class="main"><b><?php echo ENTRY_SOURCE_NAME; ?></b></td>
			<td class="main"><input name='update_customers_info_source_id' size='15' value='<?php echo $order->sources['customers_info_source_id']; ?>'></td>
		  </tr>			
		  <tr>
			<td class="main"><b><?php echo ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS; ?></b></td>
			<td class="main"><input name='update_customer_email_address' size='35' value='<?php echo $order->customer['email_address']; ?>'></td>
		  </tr>
	  </table></td>

Edited by brushwood

hello

How do I disable the option to create an account that pops up after an order is placed. I like it in the e-mail just as it is now, but I'd like to drop it from the shopping experience.

almost at the top of checkout_sucess.php there is a line that redirects to account_password_new.php

comment that line out

as far as adding the order editor could you just post the whole file so i can take a look for you

it most probably have to be done tom.

I installed the fast checkout on my site. I think it's great. But after making changes to the /admin/order.php as outlined, I cannot view my orders in the admin control panel anymore. Everytime I select orders I receive the following error "Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_CASE in /home/ztcomput/public_html/oscart/admin/orders.php on line 77" I have spent the last two days on this but I cannot figure out how to correct the script to work. Please help.

Here it is.

<?php

/*

$Id: orders.php,v 1.112 2003/06/29 22:50:52 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'currencies.php');

$currencies = new currencies();

$orders_statuses = array();

$orders_status_array = array();

$orders_status_query = tep_db_query("select orders_status_id, orders_status_name from " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS . " where language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

while ($orders_status = tep_db_fetch_array($orders_status_query)) {

$orders_statuses[] = array('id' => $orders_status['orders_status_id'],

'text' => $orders_status['orders_status_name']);

$orders_status_array[$orders_status['orders_status_id']] = $orders_status['orders_status_name'];

}

$action = (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['action']) ? $HTTP_GET_VARS['action'] : '');

if (tep_not_null($action)) {

switch ($action) {

case 'update_order':

$comments = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['comments']);

$order_updated = false;

//fast easy checkout start

$check_status_query = tep_db_query("select customers_name, customers_email_address,customers_id, orders_status, date_purchased from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$oID . "'");

$check_status = tep_db_fetch_array($check_status_query);

$cust_id = $check_status['customers_id'];

//fast easy checkout end

if ( ($check_status['orders_status'] != $status) || tep_not_null($comments)) {

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_ORDERS . " set orders_status = '" . tep_db_input($status) . "', last_modified = now() where orders_id = '" . (int)$oID . "'");

$customer_notified = '0';

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['notify_comments']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['notify_comments'] == 'on')) {

$notify_comments = sprintf(EMAIL_TEXT_COMMENTS_UPDATE, $comments) . "\n\n";

}

// start no account changes

$noaccount_check_query= tep_db_query("select createaccount from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " where customers_id = '" . $cust_id . "'");

$noaccount_check= tep_db_fetch_array($noaccount_check_query);

if ($noaccount_check['createaccount'] == 'Y'){$email = STORE_NAME . "\n" . EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER . ' ' . $oID . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_INVOICE_URL . ' ' . tep_catalog_href_link(FILENAME_CATALOG_ACCOUNT_HISTORY_INFO, 'order_id=' . $oID, 'SSL') . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_DATE_ORDERED . ' ' . tep_date_long($check_status['date_purchased']) . "\n\n" . $notify_comments . sprintf(EMAIL_TEXT_STATUS_UPDATE, $orders_status_array[$status]); }

else {$email = STORE_NAME . "\n" . EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER . ' ' . $oID . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_DATE_ORDERED . ' ' . tep_date_long($check_status['date_purchased']) . "\n\n" . $notify_comments . sprintf(EMAIL_TEXT_STATUS_UPDATE, $orders_status_array[$status]); } tep_mail($check_status['customers_name'], $check_status['customers_email_address'], EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT, $email, STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);

$customer_notified = '1';

}

//fast easy checkout end

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY . " (orders_id, orders_status_id, date_added, customer_notified, comments) values ('" . (int)$oID . "', '" . tep_db_input($status) . "', now(), '" . tep_db_input($customer_notified) . "', '" . tep_db_input($comments) . "')");

$order_updated = true;

}

if ($order_updated == true) {

$messageStack->add_session(SUCCESS_ORDER_UPDATED, 'success');

} else {

$messageStack->add_session(WARNING_ORDER_NOT_UPDATED, 'warning');

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=edit'));

break;

case 'deleteconfirm':

tep_remove_order($oID, $HTTP_POST_VARS['restock']);

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('oID', 'action'))));

break;

}

}

if (($action == 'edit') && isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['oID'])) {

$orders_query = tep_db_query("select orders_id from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$oID . "'");

$order_exists = true;

if (!tep_db_num_rows($orders_query)) {

$order_exists = false;

$messageStack->add(sprintf(ERROR_ORDER_DOES_NOT_EXIST, $oID), 'error');

}

}

include(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'order.php');

?>

Thanks in advance!

hi tonia

try this instead there was an extra } in line 61 or you can use this code instead of what you posted

<?php
/*

Copyright ? 2003 osCommerce

*/

$orders_status_query = tep_db_query("select orders_status_id, orders_status_name from " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS . " where language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
$orders_status_array[$orders_status['orders_status_id']] = $orders_status['orders_status_name'];
}

switch ($action) {
case 'update_order':

$order_updated = false;

$check_status_query = tep_db_query("select customers_name, customers_email_address,customers_id, orders_status, date_purchased from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$oID . "'");
//fast easy checkout end

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_ORDERS . " set orders_status = '" . tep_db_input($status) . "', last_modified = now() where orders_id = '" . (int)$oID . "'");

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['notify_comments']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['notify_comments'] == 'on')) {
}
$noaccount_check_query= tep_db_query("select createaccount from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " where customers_id = '" . $cust_id . "'");
if ($noaccount_check['createaccount'] == 'Y'){$email = STORE_NAME . "\n" . EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER . ' ' . $oID . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_INVOICE_URL . ' ' . tep_catalog_href_link(FILENAME_CATALOG_ACCOUNT_HISTORY_INFO, 'order_id=' . $oID, 'SSL') . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_DATE_ORDERED . ' ' . tep_date_long($check_status['date_purchased']) . "\n\n" . $notify_comments . sprintf(EMAIL_TEXT_STATUS_UPDATE, $orders_status_array[$status]); }
else {$email = STORE_NAME . "\n" . EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER . ' ' . $oID . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_DATE_ORDERED . ' ' . tep_date_long($check_status['date_purchased']) . "\n\n" . $notify_comments . sprintf(EMAIL_TEXT_STATUS_UPDATE, $orders_status_array[$status]); } tep_mail($check_status['customers_name'], $check_status['customers_email_address'], EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT, $email, STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);

//}
//fast easy checkout end

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY . " (orders_id, orders_status_id, date_added, customer_notified, comments) values ('" . (int)$oID . "', '" . tep_db_input($status) . "', now(), '" . tep_db_input($customer_notified) . "', '" . tep_db_input($comments) . "')");

$order_updated = true;
}

} else {
}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=edit'));
break;
case 'deleteconfirm':

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('oID', 'action'))));
break;
}
}

$orders_query = tep_db_query("select orders_id from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$oID . "'");
$order_exists = true;
$order_exists = false;
}
}

?>

A quick question for everyone...

This looks like an awesome contribution and I am thinking of proposing this contribution together with PWA for an existing customer store. Problem is that I have to do an estimate of the ROI. Does anyone has any numbers on sales difference before and after the contribution? Thanks in advance!

- The Jackal

no unfortunatly i do not have any studies.

this contribution has it's own advanced pwa

the diffrence between my pwa and the other one is that mine reduces one step from ckout also and you would have more flesability as far as to where you would want to present the chance to create an account.

in shipping address

in ckout success

in email

anytime during purchase

http://seelily.com

based on feedback from some of the stores implementing this between 15 to 50% of users will choose a no account creation option atleast before they make the first purchase

Edited by nana

hi tonia

try this instead there was an extra } in line 61 or you can use this code instead of what you posted

<?php

/*

I tried using the new code and now I get a blank page when I select an order. I tried using my code with just the } removed in line 61 as you suggested, and I get the same thing. Is there something in the order.php file I can adjust? Thanks again.

tonia this is the code straight from my demo

i can edit and have bo errors see if this works

<?php
/*

Copyright ? 2003 osCommerce

*/

}

switch ($action) {
case 'update_order':

$order_updated = false;

//fast easy checkout end

}

//}
//fast easy checkout end

$order_updated = true;
}

} else {
}

break;
case 'deleteconfirm':

break;
}
}

$order_exists = true;
$order_exists = false;
}
}

?>

<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">
<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="includes/stylesheet.css">
<script language="javascript" src="includes/general.js"></script>
</head>
<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
<!-- header //-->
<?php
 require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php');
?>
<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2">
 <tr>
<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="1" class="columnLeft">
<!-- left_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>
<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->
</table></td>
<!-- body_text //-->
<td width="100%" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<?php
 if (($action == 'edit') && ($order_exists == true)) {
$order = new order($oID);
?>
  <tr>
	<td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
	  <tr>
		<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>
		<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', 1, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>
		<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action'))) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_back.gif', IMAGE_BACK) . '</a>'; ?></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
	  <tr>
		<td colspan="3"><?php echo tep_draw_separator(); ?></td>
	  </tr>
	  <tr>
		<td valign="top"><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
		  <tr>
			<td class="main" valign="top"><b><?php echo ENTRY_CUSTOMER; ?></b></td>
			<td class="main"><?php echo tep_address_format($order->customer['format_id'], $order->customer, 1, '', '<br>'); ?></td>
		  </tr>
		  <tr>
			<td colspan="2"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '5'); ?></td>
		  </tr>
		  <tr>
			<td class="main"><b><?php echo ENTRY_TELEPHONE_NUMBER; ?></b></td>
			<td class="main"><?php echo $order->customer['telephone']; ?></td>
		  </tr>
		  <tr>
			<td class="main"><b><?php echo ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS; ?></b></td>
			<td class="main"><?php echo '<a href="mailto:' . $order->customer['email_address'] . '"><u>' . $order->customer['email_address'] . '</u></a>'; ?></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
		<td valign="top"><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
		  <tr>
			<td class="main" valign="top"><b><?php echo ENTRY_SHIPPING_ADDRESS; ?></b></td>
			<td class="main"><?php echo tep_address_format($order->delivery['format_id'], $order->delivery, 1, '', '<br>'); ?></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
		  <tr>
			<td class="main" valign="top"><b><?php echo ENTRY_BILLING_ADDRESS; ?></b></td>
			<td class="main"><?php echo tep_address_format($order->billing['format_id'], $order->billing, 1, '', '<br>'); ?></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '10'); ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	  <tr>
		<td class="main"><b><?php echo ENTRY_PAYMENT_METHOD; ?></b></td>
		<td class="main"><?php echo $order->info['payment_method']; ?></td>
	  </tr>
<?php
if (tep_not_null($order->info['cc_type']) || tep_not_null($order->info['cc_owner']) || tep_not_null($order->info['cc_number'])) {
?>
	  <tr>
		<td colspan="2"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '10'); ?></td>
	  </tr>
	  <tr>
		<td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_CREDIT_CARD_TYPE; ?></td>
		<td class="main"><?php echo $order->info['cc_type']; ?></td>
	  </tr>
	  <tr>
		<td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_CREDIT_CARD_OWNER; ?></td>
		<td class="main"><?php echo $order->info['cc_owner']; ?></td>
	  </tr>
	  <tr>
		<td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_CREDIT_CARD_NUMBER; ?></td>
		<td class="main"><?php echo $order->info['cc_number']; ?></td>
	  </tr>
	  <tr>
		<td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_CREDIT_CARD_EXPIRES; ?></td>
		<td class="main"><?php echo $order->info['cc_expires']; ?></td>
	  </tr>
<?php
}
?>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
	  <tr class="dataTableHeadingRow">
		<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" colspan="2"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCTS; ?></td>
		<td class="dataTableHeadingContent"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCTS_MODEL; ?></td>
		<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_TAX; ?></td>
		<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_PRICE_EXCLUDING_TAX; ?></td>
		<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_PRICE_INCLUDING_TAX; ?></td>
		<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_TOTAL_EXCLUDING_TAX; ?></td>
		<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_TOTAL_INCLUDING_TAX; ?></td>
	  </tr>
<?php
for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($order->products); $i<$n; $i++) {
  echo '		  <tr class="dataTableRow">' . "\n" .
	   '			<td class="dataTableContent" valign="top" align="right">' . $order->products[$i]['qty'] . ' x</td>' . "\n" .
	   '			<td class="dataTableContent" valign="top">' . $order->products[$i]['name'];

if (isset($order->products[$i]['attributes']) && (sizeof($order->products[$i]['attributes']) > 0)) {
	for ($j = 0, $k = sizeof($order->products[$i]['attributes']); $j < $k; $j++) {
	  echo '<br><nobr><small> <i> - ' . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['option'] . ': ' . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value'];
	  if ($order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['price'] != '0') echo ' (' . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['prefix'] . $currencies->format($order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['price'] * $order->products[$i]['qty'], true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']) . ')';
	  echo '</i></small></nobr>';
	}
  }

echo '			</td>' . "\n" .
	   '			<td class="dataTableContent" valign="top">' . $order->products[$i]['model'] . '</td>' . "\n" .
	   '			<td class="dataTableContent" align="right" valign="top">' . tep_display_tax_value($order->products[$i]['tax']) . '%</td>' . "\n" .
	   '			<td class="dataTableContent" align="right" valign="top"><b>' . $currencies->format($order->products[$i]['final_price'], true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']) . '</b></td>' . "\n" .
	   '			<td class="dataTableContent" align="right" valign="top"><b>' . $currencies->format(tep_add_tax($order->products[$i]['final_price'], $order->products[$i]['tax']), true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']) . '</b></td>' . "\n" .
	   '			<td class="dataTableContent" align="right" valign="top"><b>' . $currencies->format($order->products[$i]['final_price'] * $order->products[$i]['qty'], true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']) . '</b></td>' . "\n" .
	   '			<td class="dataTableContent" align="right" valign="top"><b>' . $currencies->format(tep_add_tax($order->products[$i]['final_price'], $order->products[$i]['tax']) * $order->products[$i]['qty'], true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']) . '</b></td>' . "\n";
  echo '		  </tr>' . "\n";
}
?>
	  <tr>
		<td align="right" colspan="8"><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<?php
for ($i = 0, $n = sizeof($order->totals); $i < $n; $i++) {
  echo '			  <tr>' . "\n" .
	   '				<td align="right" class="smallText">' . $order->totals[$i]['title'] . '</td>' . "\n" .
	   '				<td align="right" class="smallText">' . $order->totals[$i]['text'] . '</td>' . "\n" .
	   '			  </tr>' . "\n";
}
?>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td class="main"><table border="1" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="5">
	  <tr>
		<td class="smallText" align="center"><b><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_DATE_ADDED; ?></b></td>
		<td class="smallText" align="center"><b><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_CUSTOMER_NOTIFIED; ?></b></td>
		<td class="smallText" align="center"><b><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_STATUS; ?></b></td>
		<td class="smallText" align="center"><b><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_COMMENTS; ?></b></td>
	  </tr>
<?php
$orders_history_query = tep_db_query("select orders_status_id, date_added, customer_notified, comments from " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY . " where orders_id = '" . tep_db_input($oID) . "' order by date_added");
if (tep_db_num_rows($orders_history_query)) {
  while ($orders_history = tep_db_fetch_array($orders_history_query)) {
	echo '		  <tr>' . "\n" .
		 '			<td class="smallText" align="center">' . tep_datetime_short($orders_history['date_added']) . '</td>' . "\n" .
		 '			<td class="smallText" align="center">';
	if ($orders_history['customer_notified'] == '1') {
	  echo tep_image(DIR_WS_ICONS . 'tick.gif', ICON_TICK) . "</td>\n";
	} else {
	  echo tep_image(DIR_WS_ICONS . 'cross.gif', ICON_CROSS) . "</td>\n";
	}
	echo '			<td class="smallText">' . $orders_status_array[$orders_history['orders_status_id']] . '</td>' . "\n" .
		 '			<td class="smallText">' . nl2br(tep_db_output($orders_history['comments'])) . ' </td>' . "\n" .
		 '		  </tr>' . "\n";
  }
} else {
	echo '		  <tr>' . "\n" .
		 '			<td class="smallText" colspan="5">' . TEXT_NO_ORDER_HISTORY . '</td>' . "\n" .
		 '		  </tr>' . "\n";
}
?>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td class="main"><br><b><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_COMMENTS; ?></b></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '5'); ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr><?php echo tep_draw_form('status', FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=update_order'); ?>
	<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_textarea_field('comments', 'soft', '60', '5'); ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	  <tr>
		  <tr>
			<td class="main"><b><?php echo ENTRY_STATUS; ?></b> <?php echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('status', $orders_statuses, $order->info['orders_status']); ?></td>
		  </tr>
		  <tr>
			<td class="main"><b><?php echo ENTRY_NOTIFY_CUSTOMER; ?></b> <?php echo tep_draw_checkbox_field('notify', '', true); ?></td>
			<td class="main"><b><?php echo ENTRY_NOTIFY_COMMENTS; ?></b> <?php echo tep_draw_checkbox_field('notify_comments', '', true); ?></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
		<td valign="top"><?php echo tep_image_submit('button_update.gif', IMAGE_UPDATE); ?></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </form></tr>
  <tr>
	<td colspan="2" align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS_INVOICE, 'oID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['oID']) . '" TARGET="_blank">' . tep_image_button('button_invoice.gif', IMAGE_ORDERS_INVOICE) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS_PACKINGSLIP, 'oID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['oID']) . '" TARGET="_blank">' . tep_image_button('button_packingslip.gif', IMAGE_ORDERS_PACKINGSLIP) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action'))) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_back.gif', IMAGE_BACK) . '</a>'; ?></td>
  </tr>
<?php
 } else {
?>
  <tr>
	<td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
	  <tr>
		<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>
		<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', 1, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>
		<td align="right"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
		  <tr><?php echo tep_draw_form('orders', FILENAME_ORDERS, '', 'get'); ?>
			<td class="smallText" align="right"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE_SEARCH . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('oID', '', 'size="12"') . tep_draw_hidden_field('action', 'edit'); ?></td>
		  </form></tr>
		  <tr><?php echo tep_draw_form('status', FILENAME_ORDERS, '', 'get'); ?>
			<td class="smallText" align="right"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE_STATUS . ' ' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('status', array_merge(array(array('id' => '', 'text' => TEXT_ALL_ORDERS)), $orders_statuses), '', 'onChange="this.form.submit();"'); ?></td>
		  </form></tr>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
	  <tr>
		<td valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
		  <tr class="dataTableHeadingRow">
			<td class="dataTableHeadingContent"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_CUSTOMERS; ?></td>
			<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_ORDER_TOTAL; ?></td>
			<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="center"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_DATE_PURCHASED; ?></td>
			<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_STATUS; ?></td>
			<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_ACTION; ?> </td>
		  </tr>
<?php
if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['cID'])) {
  $cID = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_GET_VARS['cID']);
  $orders_query_raw = "select o.orders_id, o.customers_name, o.customers_id, o.payment_method, o.date_purchased, o.last_modified, o.currency, o.currency_value, s.orders_status_name, ot.text as order_total from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " o left join " . TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL . " ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id), " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS . " s where o.customers_id = '" . (int)$cID . "' and o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and ot.class = 'ot_total' order by orders_id DESC";
} elseif (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['status'])) {
  $status = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_GET_VARS['status']);
  $orders_query_raw = "select o.orders_id, o.customers_name, o.payment_method, o.date_purchased, o.last_modified, o.currency, o.currency_value, s.orders_status_name, ot.text as order_total from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " o left join " . TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL . " ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id), " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS . " s where o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and s.orders_status_id = '" . (int)$status . "' and ot.class = 'ot_total' order by o.orders_id DESC";
} else {
  $orders_query_raw = "select o.orders_id, o.customers_name, o.payment_method, o.date_purchased, o.last_modified, o.currency, o.currency_value, s.orders_status_name, ot.text as order_total from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " o left join " . TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL . " ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id), " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS . " s where o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and ot.class = 'ot_total' order by o.orders_id DESC";
}
$orders_split = new splitPageResults($HTTP_GET_VARS['page'], MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS, $orders_query_raw, $orders_query_numrows);
$orders_query = tep_db_query($orders_query_raw);
while ($orders = tep_db_fetch_array($orders_query)) {
if ((!isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['oID']) || (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['oID']) && ($HTTP_GET_VARS['oID'] == $orders['orders_id']))) && !isset($oInfo)) {
	$oInfo = new objectInfo($orders);
  }

if (isset($oInfo) && is_object($oInfo) && ($orders['orders_id'] == $oInfo->orders_id)) {
	echo '			  <tr id="defaultSelected" class="dataTableRowSelected" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)" onclick="document.location.href=\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('oID', 'action')) . 'oID=' . $oInfo->orders_id . '&action=edit') . '\'">' . "\n";
  } else {
	echo '			  <tr class="dataTableRow" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)" onclick="document.location.href=\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('oID')) . 'oID=' . $orders['orders_id']) . '\'">' . "\n";
  }
?>
			<td class="dataTableContent"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('oID', 'action')) . 'oID=' . $orders['orders_id'] . '&action=edit') . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_ICONS . 'preview.gif', ICON_PREVIEW) . '</a> ' . $orders['customers_name']; ?></td>
			<td class="dataTableContent" align="right"><?php echo strip_tags($orders['order_total']); ?></td>
			<td class="dataTableContent" align="center"><?php echo tep_datetime_short($orders['date_purchased']); ?></td>
			<td class="dataTableContent" align="right"><?php echo $orders['orders_status_name']; ?></td>
			<td class="dataTableContent" align="right"><?php if (isset($oInfo) && is_object($oInfo) && ($orders['orders_id'] == $oInfo->orders_id)) { echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_arrow_right.gif', ''); } else { echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('oID')) . 'oID=' . $orders['orders_id']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_info.gif', IMAGE_ICON_INFO) . '</a>'; } ?> </td>
		  </tr>
<?php
}
?>
		  <tr>
			<td colspan="5"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
			  <tr>
				<td class="smallText" valign="top"><?php echo $orders_split->display_count($orders_query_numrows, MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS, $HTTP_GET_VARS['page'], TEXT_DISPLAY_NUMBER_OF_ORDERS); ?></td>
				<td class="smallText" align="right"><?php echo $orders_split->display_links($orders_query_numrows, MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS, MAX_DISPLAY_PAGE_LINKS, $HTTP_GET_VARS['page'], tep_get_all_get_params(array('page', 'oID', 'action'))); ?></td>
			  </tr>
			</table></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
<?php
 $heading = array();
 $contents = array();

switch ($action) {
case 'delete':
  $heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . TEXT_INFO_HEADING_DELETE_ORDER . '</b>');

$contents = array('form' => tep_draw_form('orders', FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('oID', 'action')) . 'oID=' . $oInfo->orders_id . '&action=deleteconfirm'));
  $contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_INFO_DELETE_INTRO . '<br><br><b>' . $cInfo->customers_firstname . ' ' . $cInfo->customers_lastname . '</b>');
  $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . tep_draw_checkbox_field('restock') . ' ' . TEXT_INFO_RESTOCK_PRODUCT_QUANTITY);
  $contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . tep_image_submit('button_delete.gif', IMAGE_DELETE) . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('oID', 'action')) . 'oID=' . $oInfo->orders_id) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>');
  break;
default:
  if (isset($oInfo) && is_object($oInfo)) {
	$heading[] = array('text' => '<b>[' . $oInfo->orders_id . ']  ' . tep_datetime_short($oInfo->date_purchased) . '</b>');

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('oID', 'action')) . 'oID=' . $oInfo->orders_id . '&action=edit') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_edit.gif', IMAGE_EDIT) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('oID', 'action')) . 'oID=' . $oInfo->orders_id . '&action=delete') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_delete.gif', IMAGE_DELETE) . '</a>');
	$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS_INVOICE, 'oID=' . $oInfo->orders_id) . '" TARGET="_blank">' . tep_image_button('button_invoice.gif', IMAGE_ORDERS_INVOICE) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS_PACKINGSLIP, 'oID=' . $oInfo->orders_id) . '" TARGET="_blank">' . tep_image_button('button_packingslip.gif', IMAGE_ORDERS_PACKINGSLIP) . '</a>');
	$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_DATE_ORDER_CREATED . ' ' . tep_date_short($oInfo->date_purchased));
	if (tep_not_null($oInfo->last_modified)) $contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_DATE_ORDER_LAST_MODIFIED . ' ' . tep_date_short($oInfo->last_modified));
	$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_INFO_PAYMENT_METHOD . ' '  . $oInfo->payment_method);
  }
  break;
 }

if ( (tep_not_null($heading)) && (tep_not_null($contents)) ) {
echo '			<td width="25%" valign="top">' . "\n";

$box = new box;
echo $box->infoBox($heading, $contents);

echo '			</td>' . "\n";
 }
?>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
<?php
 }
?>
</table></td>
<!-- body_text_eof //-->
 </tr>
</table>
<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>
<!-- footer_eof //-->
<br>
</body>
</html>
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

Aven

yes it has a modified pwa i have a demo that you can test and try

sorry if this has been posted already, but i did a search and seen a similar problem, but did not understand the resolution fully.

when a NEW customer (this does not happen to returning customers) first goes to checkout, after they have typed their shipping info, they arrive on checkout_shipping.php to select pay method and ship method.

they click continue

the page seemingly reloads and the shipping prices drop to the next smallest level :blink: (i use table-based shipping that calculates shipping based on total)

once they click their ship method again, they are able to checkout successfully.

any suggestions to fix this?

this is not due to the PWA module, as i have not installed nana's yet and i uninstalled my original PWA contribution thinking it was conflicting with the fast easy checkout contribution.