• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

fast easy checkout

nana

Please help me I am having issues using fec and other contributions such as title drop-down and country state drop-down. Everything is working except a few small glitches in my creat_account.php file i believe...Does andbody have the answer or possible that someone may have these contributions as well!

OsCommerce> oscommerce-2.2rc1

i used the se contributions

Customers Titles

DOB pulldown

Country-State Selector

Ip in admin

Whos online enhancement

customer list improved

FEC 3.2

i think thats it

Please help

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those of you getting

Credit card error: The first four digits of the number entered are <br>If that number is correct, we do not accept that type of credit card.<br>If it is wrong, please try again

after trying to submit your your credit card in the checkout_shipping.php page (either by using the credit card module, authorize.net or authorize.net AIM), I believe the "error" (I'm not sure if it is one) is found in checkout_shipping.php at around line 124:

while (list($key, $value) = each($_POST))
{
tep_session_register($key);
}

Some people mentioned to use $HTTP_POST_VARS instead of $_POST. I found out there was no difference (in my version of php), but I changed that anyway. I changed the code to:

while (list($key, $value) = each($HTTP_POST_VARS))
{
$_SESSION[$key] = $HTTP_POST_VARS[$key];
}

So now, after assigning the name of the POST variables (key) into the SESSION, we are also forcing the value of such key to be updated in the SESSION. I would assume tep_session_register() would do that, but it seems it doesn't.

The rationale:

I'm unsure if this fix is comprehensive, so I'm posting no fix patch on the contribution page. For those of you interested on why this happens, this is my take:

1. checkout_shipping.php submits the credit card information to itself through POST
  2. If shipping info is ok, we will reload this page into checkout_confirmation.php?paynow= , so we need to store POST variables into SESSION ones to preserve them
  3. The fix above makes sure the variables are not only defined in the SESSION, but their values too
  4. Now we are in checkout_confirmation.php. We were supposed to get here by submitting a form, so we take the SESSION variables and put them back into POST variables (around line 18)
  5. Next thing is to delete the session variables that contain sensitive data, like "authorizenet_cc_number"
  6. So by now, everything should work fine. The submitted credit card data was swapped in and out of session variables, and the payment modules should work.

I think that did it for me (I was messing with code for many many hours), and now I can use the authorize.net (not AIM) module with no problem. If it works for you, let others know.

~Jorge

I am using Fast and Easy checkout and I cannot get create_account2.php to work. . I have tried with both no shipping information. check to use Billing and filled in and not filled it. It does not seem to go to the cc page. create_account3.php appears to work.

Also trying to take any mention of login out of the page. Any pointers on editing this one. I am having some trouble following the code. See http://www.the-backup.com/ and navigate to create_account to see what I am talking about.

John

This is a single product site for a single client of mine. If you can suggest better ways of getting to the checkout let me know. Send me a personal message.

I am using Fast and Easy checkout and I cannot get create_account2.php to work. . I have tried with both no shipping information. check to use Billing and filled in and not filled it. It does not seem to go to the cc page. create_account3.php appears to work.

Also trying to take any mention of login out of the page. Any pointers on editing this one. I am having some trouble following the code. See http://www.the-backup.com/ and navigate to create_account to see what I am talking about.

John

This is a single product site for a single client of mine. If you can suggest better ways of getting to the checkout let me know. Send me a personal message.

I am not trying to sell this to any of you, but http://www.the-backup.com/buy/create_account2.php is my problem page. It does not allow me to move on to the credit card, no matter what I put in either side or the check box. I would like to move to this form and having trouble following the code.

I'm trying to configure FEC with Discount Coupons by KGT. From the files needing to be edited, it looks like there's only four that overlap between the two contribs:

checkout_confirmation.php

checkout_payment.php

checkout_process.php

logoff.php

Initially I had DC working just fine and then when I installed FEC, it naturally stopped. But after editing the above files with the right DC code, it still doesn't work and I'm not sure why.

Has anyone set this up before who could help?

Thanks.

I did a search but didn't come up with anything. I apologize if it has been discussed.

Has anyone successfully combined FEC & SPPC?

I have attempted to merge create_account with create_account3 in WinMerge. Now I have all the boxes, but it looks like my stylesheet and javascript is missing.

Any help would be appreciated

Thank you

TJ

Edited by stonjie

I am not trying to sell this to any of you, but http://www.the-backup.com/buy/create_account2.php is my problem page. It does not allow me to move on to the credit card, no matter what I put in either side or the check box. I would like to move to this form and having trouble following the code.

Does create_account2.php work?

For those of you getting

after trying to submit your your credit card in the checkout_shipping.php page (either by using the credit card module, authorize.net or authorize.net AIM), I believe the "error" (I'm not sure if it is one) is found in checkout_shipping.php at around line 124:

{
}

Some people mentioned to use $HTTP_POST_VARS instead of $_POST. I found out there was no difference (in my version of php), but I changed that anyway. I changed the code to:

{
}

So now, after assigning the name of the POST variables (key) into the SESSION, we are also forcing the value of such key to be updated in the SESSION. I would assume tep_session_register() would do that, but it seems it doesn't.

The rationale:

I'm unsure if this fix is comprehensive, so I'm posting no fix patch on the contribution page. For those of you interested on why this happens, this is my take:

1. checkout_shipping.php submits the credit card information to itself through POST
  2. If shipping info is ok, we will reload this page into checkout_confirmation.php?paynow= , so we need to store POST variables into SESSION ones to preserve them
  3. The fix above makes sure the variables are not only defined in the SESSION, but their values too
  4. Now we are in checkout_confirmation.php. We were supposed to get here by submitting a form, so we take the SESSION variables and put them back into POST variables (around line 18)
  5. Next thing is to delete the session variables that contain sensitive data, like "authorizenet_cc_number"
  6. So by now, everything should work fine. The submitted credit card data was swapped in and out of session variables, and the payment modules should work.

I think that did it for me (I was messing with code for many many hours), and now I can use the authorize.net (not AIM) module with no problem. If it works for you, let others know.

~Jorge

Tried this and it didn't work for me. In fact, if I make this change, as soon as I hit continue on the checkout_shipping page, it brings me back with the error message "Please select a payment method", even though credit card is selected. Changing it back makes the problem go away.

I'm not even sure if the problem I am having is the same as everyone else. I do get the whole "Credit card error: The first four digits of the number entered are" error message, but not on every order. I have it set up to email me any error messages the customers receive during checkout. I get about 10 of those errors a day, but I also receive around 20 orders a day that go through just fine. Another thing is that I'm using the Authorize.net Consolidated v1.7 module instead of the more recent one, and it doesn't have any $_POST's in it, only $HTTP_POST_VARS. I've been meaning to upgrade to the latest module. I also have a problem where once someone enters the CVV code and hit's continue, they are stuck with that for the entire session unless they close the browser and start over. If you go back and change it and then hit continue, it shows the previous one on the confirmation page, and authorize.net will decline the card. I don't know if this has anything to do with the auth.net module I am using or if it's a FEC problem, but I thought I'd throw it out there.

I also have a problem where once someone enters the CVV code and hit's continue, they are stuck with that for the entire session unless they close the browser and start over. If you go back and change it and then hit continue, it shows the previous one on the confirmation page, and authorize.net will decline the card. I don't know if this has anything to do with the auth.net module I am using or if it's a FEC problem, but I thought I'd throw it out there.

Figured this one out. I had to unregister the session on the checkout_confirmation page.

I also tried upgrading to the newest Auth.net module, and I had nothing but problems with it. I either ended up with a credit card error, or it would say I didn't select a payment method, even though I did. None of the fixes in this thread worked for me. I'm just going to stick with what I have for now. It seems to work most of the time, which is better than not working at all.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

I have QT Pro and Fast East Checkout Running Great every thing is working.

But I cant workout how to get the product box to show the right message if a product is not available in the desired quantity. At the moment it is showing the total quantity and not the attributes quantity.

Has anyone got this to work or does any one know what needs to be done.

Thanks if any one can help

Edited by ogg2k

I get this warning when I try to confirm an order after checkout_confirmation.php:

1054 - Unknown column 'confirmation_key' in 'field list'

select customers_firstname, customers_lastname, customers_password, customers_id ,confirmation_key from customers where customers_email_address = '[email protected]' AND createaccount='N'

[TEP STOP]

Any one else get this or know what the heck it means?

here's my checkout_confirmation.php just in case:

<?php
/*
 $Id: checkout_confirmation.php,v 1.139 2003/06/11 17:34:53 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

require('includes/application_top.php');
//fast easy checkout start
 foreach ($_SESSION as $key => $val) {
//Uncomment the next line for diagnostic purposes ONLY!
//	print $key.' => '.$val.' - ';print_r($val);echo "<br>";
$HTTP_POST_VARS[$key] = $val;
 }
// first two lines are for ccgv
//tep_session_unregister('gv_redeem_code');
//tep_session_unregister('credit_covers');
 tep_session_unregister('cc_number');
 tep_session_unregister('cc_expires_month');
 tep_session_unregister('cc_expires_year');
 tep_session_unregister('cc_owner');
 tep_session_unregister('authorizenet_cc_number');
 tep_session_unregister('authorizenet_cc_expires_month');
 tep_session_unregister('authorizenet_cc_expires_year');
 tep_session_unregister('authorizenet_cc_owner');
//fast easy checkout end

// if the customer is not logged on, redirect them to the login page
 if (!tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {
$navigation->set_snapshot(array('mode' => 'SSL', 'page' => FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT));
tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, '', 'SSL'));
 }

// if there is nothing in the customers cart, redirect them to the shopping cart page
 if ($cart->count_contents() < 1) {
tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART));
 }

// avoid hack attempts during the checkout procedure by checking the internal cartID
 if (isset($cart->cartID) && tep_session_is_registered('cartID')) {
if ($cart->cartID != $cartID) {
  tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL'));
}
 }

// if no shipping method has been selected, redirect the customer to the shipping method selection page
 if (!tep_session_is_registered('shipping')) {
tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL'));
 }

if (!tep_session_is_registered('payment')) tep_session_register('payment');
 if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['payment'])) $payment = $HTTP_POST_VARS['payment'];

if (!tep_session_is_registered('comments')) tep_session_register('comments');
 if (tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['comments'])) {
$comments = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['comments']);
 }

// load the selected payment module
 require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'payment.php');
 $payment_modules = new payment($payment);

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'order.php');
 $order = new order;

$payment_modules->update_status();

// fec for get total
 $paynow = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_GET_VARS['paynow']);
 if ($paynow ==3) {
tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, 'show_total=1&error_message=' . urlencode(ERROR_TOTAL_NOW), 'SSL'));
 }

if ( ( is_array($payment_modules->modules) && (sizeof($payment_modules->modules) > 1) && !is_object($$payment) ) || (is_object($$payment) && ($$payment->enabled == false)) ) {
tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, 'error_message=' . urlencode(ERROR_NO_PAYMENT_MODULE_SELECTED), 'SSL'));
 }

if (is_array($payment_modules->modules)) {
$payment_modules->pre_confirmation_check();
 }

// load the selected shipping module
 require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'shipping.php');
 $shipping_modules = new shipping($shipping);

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'order_total.php');
 $order_total_modules = new order_total;

// Stock Check
 $any_out_of_stock = false;
 if (STOCK_CHECK == 'true') {
for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($order->products); $i<$n; $i++) {
  if (tep_check_stock($order->products[$i]['id'], $order->products[$i]['qty'])) {
	$any_out_of_stock = true;
  }
}
// Out of Stock
if ( (STOCK_ALLOW_CHECKOUT != 'true') && ($any_out_of_stock == true) ) {
  tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART));
}
 }

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_CHECKOUT_CONFIRMATION);

$breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE_1, tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL'));
 $breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE_2);
?>
<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">
<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>
<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">
</head>
<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">
<!-- header //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>
<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3">
 <tr>
<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<!-- left_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>
<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->
</table></td>
<!-- body_text //-->
<td width="100%" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
  <tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
	  <tr>
		<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>
		<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'table_background_confirmation.gif', HEADING_TITLE, HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
	  <tr class="infoBoxContents">
<?php
 if ($sendto != false) {
?>
		<td width="30%" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
		  <tr>
			<td class="main"><?php echo '<b>' . HEADING_DELIVERY_ADDRESS . '</b> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING_ADDRESS, '', 'SSL') . '"><span class="orderEdit">(' . TEXT_EDIT . ')</span></a>'; ?></td>
		  </tr>
		  <tr>
			<td class="main"><?php echo tep_address_format($order->delivery['format_id'], $order->delivery, 1, ' ', '<br>'); ?></td>
		  </tr>
<?php
if ($order->info['shipping_method']) {
?>
		  <tr>
			<td class="main"><?php echo '<b>' . HEADING_SHIPPING_METHOD . '</b> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL') . '"><span class="orderEdit">(' . TEXT_EDIT . ')</span></a>'; ?></td>
		  </tr>
		  <tr>
			<td class="main"><?php echo $order->info['shipping_method']; ?></td>
		  </tr>
<?php
}
?>
		</table></td>
<?php
 }
?>
		<td width="<?php echo (($sendto != false) ? '70%' : '100%'); ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
		  <tr>
			<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<?php
 if (sizeof($order->info['tax_groups']) > 1) {
?>
			  <tr>
				<td class="main" colspan="2"><?php echo '<b>' . HEADING_PRODUCTS . '</b> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART) . '"><span class="orderEdit">(' . TEXT_EDIT . ')</span></a>'; ?></td>
				<td class="smallText" align="right"><b><?php echo HEADING_TAX; ?></b></td>
				<td class="smallText" align="right"><b><?php echo HEADING_TOTAL; ?></b></td>
			  </tr>
<?php
 } else {
?>
			  <tr>
				<td class="main" colspan="3"><?php echo '<b>' . HEADING_PRODUCTS . '</b> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART) . '"><span class="orderEdit">(' . TEXT_EDIT . ')</span></a>'; ?></td>
			  </tr>
<?php
 }

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($order->products); $i<$n; $i++) {
echo '		  <tr>' . "\n" .
	 '			<td class="main" align="right" valign="top" width="30">' . $order->products[$i]['qty'] . ' x</td>' . "\n" .
	 '			<td class="main" valign="top">' . $order->products[$i]['name'];

if (STOCK_CHECK == 'true') {
  echo tep_check_stock($order->products[$i]['id'], $order->products[$i]['qty']);
}

if ( (isset($order->products[$i]['attributes'])) && (sizeof($order->products[$i]['attributes']) > 0) ) {
  for ($j=0, $n2=sizeof($order->products[$i]['attributes']); $j<$n2; $j++) {
	echo '<br><nobr><small> <i> - ' . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['option'] . ': ' . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value'] . '</i></small></nobr>';
  }
}

echo '</td>' . "\n";

if (sizeof($order->info['tax_groups']) > 1) echo '			<td class="main" valign="top" align="right">' . tep_display_tax_value($order->products[$i]['tax']) . '%</td>' . "\n";

echo '			<td class="main" align="right" valign="top">' . $currencies->display_price($order->products[$i]['final_price'], $order->products[$i]['tax'], $order->products[$i]['qty']) . '</td>' . "\n" .
	 '		  </tr>' . "\n";
 }
?>
			</table></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td class="main"><b><?php echo HEADING_BILLING_INFORMATION; ?></b></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
		<td width="30%" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
		  <tr>
			<td class="main"><?php echo '<b>' . HEADING_BILLING_ADDRESS . '</b> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT_ADDRESS, '', 'SSL') . '"><span class="orderEdit">(' . TEXT_EDIT . ')</span></a>'; ?></td>
		  </tr>
		  <tr>
			<td class="main"><?php echo tep_address_format($order->billing['format_id'], $order->billing, 1, ' ', '<br>'); ?></td>
		  </tr>
		  <tr>
			<td class="main"><?php echo '<b>' . HEADING_PAYMENT_METHOD . '</b> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, '', 'SSL') . '"><span class="orderEdit">(' . TEXT_EDIT . ')</span></a>'; ?></td>
		  </tr>
		  <tr>
			<td class="main"><?php echo $order->info['payment_method']; ?></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
		<td width="70%" valign="top" align="right"><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<?php
 if (MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_INSTALLED) {
$order_total_modules->process();
echo $order_total_modules->output();
 }
?>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
<?php
if ($confirmation = $payment_modules->confirmation()) {
?>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td class="main"><b><?php echo HEADING_PAYMENT_INFORMATION; ?></b></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
		<td><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
		  <tr>
			<td class="main" colspan="4"><?php echo $confirmation['title']; ?></td>
		  </tr>
<?php
  for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($confirmation['fields']); $i<$n; $i++) {
?>
		  <tr>
			<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
			<td class="main"><?php echo $confirmation['fields'][$i]['title']; ?></td>
			<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
			<td class="main"><?php echo $confirmation['fields'][$i]['field']; ?></td>
		  </tr>
<?php
  }
?>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
<?php
}
 }
?>
  <tr>
  </tr>
<?php
 if (tep_not_null($order->info['comments'])) {
?>
  <tr>
	<td class="main"><?php echo '<b>' . HEADING_ORDER_COMMENTS . '</b> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, '', 'SSL') . '"><span class="orderEdit">(' . TEXT_EDIT . ')</span></a>'; ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
		<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
		  <tr>
			<td class="main"><?php echo nl2br(tep_output_string_protected($order->info['comments'])) . tep_draw_hidden_field('comments', $order->info['comments']); ?></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
<?php
 }
?>
  <tr>
	  <tr>
		<td align="right" class="main">
<?php
 if (isset($$payment->form_action_url)) {
$form_action_url = $$payment->form_action_url;
 } else {
$form_action_url = tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PROCESS, '', 'SSL');
 }

echo tep_draw_form('checkout_confirmation', $form_action_url, 'post');

echo $payment_modules->process_button();
 }

echo tep_image_submit('button_confirm_order.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONFIRM_ORDER) . '</form>' . "\n";
?>
		</td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	  <tr>
		<td width="25%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
		  <tr>
			<td width="50%" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '1', '5'); ?></td>
			<td width="50%"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '100%', '1'); ?></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
		<td width="25%"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '100%', '1'); ?></td>
		  <tr>
			<td width="50%"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '100%', '1'); ?></td>
			<td><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'checkout_bullet.gif'); ?></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
		  <tr>
			<td width="50%"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '1', '5'); ?></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	  <tr>
		<td align="center" width="25%" class="checkoutBarFrom"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL') . '" class="checkoutBarFrom">' . CHECKOUT_BAR_DELIVERY . '</a>'; ?></td>
		<td align="center" width="25%" class="checkoutBarFrom"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, '', 'SSL') . '" class="checkoutBarFrom">' . CHECKOUT_BAR_PAYMENT . '</a>'; ?></td>
		<td align="center" width="25%" class="checkoutBarCurrent"><?php echo CHECKOUT_BAR_CONFIRMATION; ?></td>
		<td align="center" width="25%" class="checkoutBarTo"><?php echo CHECKOUT_BAR_FINISHED; ?></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
</table></td>
<!-- body_text_eof //-->
<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<!-- right_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>
<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->
</table></td>
 </tr>
</table>
<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>
<!-- footer_eof //-->
<br>
</body>
</html>
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

Okay, I am working now. How do I enable a person to check their order? Also where is the code for the email message?

John

I just went thur the setup process. I run into the following error. After I enter address information. I had a similiar error message when I click check out, but I found one of the createaccount is missing a '. I added a ' and it work. But I cant find what is wrong here.. it seems I run into the same error message with all the create_account1 2 3.

btw im using SSL certificate...

error:

1054 - Unknown column 'createaccount' in 'field list'

select customers_id, customers_email_address, createaccount from customers where customers_email_address = '[email protected]'

PLZ HELP ME PLZ!!!!

See http://www.oscommerce.info/docs/english/e_...cure_items.html

This requires a little editing.

Alsocreateaccount2.php in FEC requires editing. When I am not up to my neck in alligators I will document what I had to do.

what did last page contain how to install ssl, i can't find anything apropiate in it...

See http://www.oscommerce.info/docs/english/e_...cure_items.html

This requires a little editing.

Alsocreateaccount2.php in FEC requires editing. When I am not up to my neck in alligators I will document what I had to do.

You have edit the config.php file to use ssl to true.

Some points. Your ssl file and url must match. I made the mistake of getting the ssl certifi cert the-bbackup. com and pointed to www.the-backup.com. This gave me errors.

You buy the cert before you finalize the setup.

When I said admin, I ment admin pages not admin panel.

I have just installed Fast Easy Checkout and ran into an issue. I have just spent the last 2 days trying to solve it. I am using FireFox and noticed that although the "use the same address" checkbox was checked the billing information was not copied to the shipping information. I tried the fix re suburb but that didn't fix the problem. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to solve this issue?

• 2 weeks later...

How do I install fast easy checkout with PayPal WPP? In my catalog/create_account.php it wants to copy this:

$check_email_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " where customers_email_address = '" . tep_db_input($email_address) . "'");

$check_email = tep_db_fetch_array($check_email_query);

/* if ($check_email['total'] > 0) {

$error = true;

$messageStack->add('create_account', ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS_ERROR_EXISTS);

}*/ if ($check_email['total'] > 0)

{ //PWA delete account

$get_customer_info = tep_db_query("select customers_id, customers_email_address, createaccount from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " where customers_email_address = '" . tep_db_input($email_address) . "'");

$customer_info = tep_db_fetch_array($get_customer_info);

$customer_id = $customer_info['customers_id'];

$customer_email_address = $customer_info['customers_email_address'];

$customer_pwa = $customer_info['createaccount'];

if ($customer_pwa =='Y')

{

$error = true;

} else {

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK . " where customers_id = '" . $customer_id . "'");

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " where customers_id = '" . $customer_id . "'");

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS_INFO . " where customers_info_id = '" . $customer_id . "'");

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS_BASKET . " where customers_id = '" . $customer_id . "'");

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS_BASKET_ATTRIBUTES . " where customers_id = '" . $customer_id . "'");

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_WHOS_ONLINE . " where customer_id = '" . $customer_id . "'");

}

}

// END

over the top of this:

//---PayPal WPP Modification START ---//

//$check_email_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " where customers_email_address = '" . tep_db_input($email_address) . "'");

$check_email_query = tep_db_query("select customers_id as id, customers_paypal_ec as ec from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " where customers_email_address = '" . tep_db_input($email_address) . "'");

if (tep_db_num_rows($check_email_query) > 0) {

$check_email = tep_db_fetch_array($check_email_query);

if ($check_email['ec'] == '1') {

//It's a temp account, so delete it and let the user create a new one

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK . " where customers_id = '" . (int)$check_email['id'] . "'");

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " where customers_id = '" . (int)$check_email['id'] . "'");

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS_INFO . " where customers_info_id = '" . (int)$check_email['id'] . "'");

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS_BASKET . " where customers_id = '" . (int)$check_email['id'] . "'");

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS_BASKET_ATTRIBUTES . " where customers_id = '" . (int)$check_email['id'] . "'");

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_WHOS_ONLINE . " where customer_id = '" . (int)$check_email['id'] . "'");

} else {

$error = true;

}

//---PayPal WPP Modification END---//

How do I correct the above? This is as far as I've gotten. Is there any other files I need to make changes to? Can someone please help me with this?

Is anyone using this contrib successfully with the standard built in credit card module? I have installed the latest contrib version over a clean osC 2.2 RC1 install, and the credit card info is still not being passed. Below is the "potential fix" posted 1 page back, but it did not work for someone else and is not working for me. Looking at page 1 of this thread this was a problem going back over two years ago... has anyone managed to get it working?!

For those of you getting "The first four digits of the number entered are: . If that number is correct, we do not accept that type of credit card. If it is wrong, please try again."

{
}

{
}

~Jorge

Is anyone using this contrib successfully with the standard built in credit card module? I have installed the latest contrib version over a clean osC 2.2 RC1 install, and the credit card info is still not being passed. Below is the "potential fix" posted 1 page back, but it did not work for someone else and is not working for me. Looking at page 1 of this thread this was a problem going back over two years ago... has anyone managed to get it working?!

Well this contrib might need an overhaul...since RC1 now have the credit card form on the checkout_confimation page as opposed to on the checkout_payment page as in previous versions....

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

This is a great contribution. Granted, I've had to really play around with it to do just what I want it to do for me, but whatever.... It works, and I like it...

With ONE problem that I cannot for the life of me figure out-

so, here goes -

When I'm in the admin section, and I change the status of a customers product from "Pending" to "Shipped", the customer used to get an email stating that their product has been shipped.

Now - they get no email with the current processing state of their order.... :( and this makes baby Jesus cry. And now I'm fielding brazillions of emails telling folks to chill out.

Where in god's name is this function controlled? Is it simple to turn it back on? Does anyone know why it might be turned off after I installed this contribution?

Word to your mother!