• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

fast easy checkout

nana

I m not able to go pass the checkout page, with CCGV installed, it seems when i enable

echo $order_total_modules->credit_selection();

the payment selection radio buttons are not properly selected and in internet explorer i get error at the here

document.checkout_payment.shipping.0

and also when i hit the continue button to proceed to checkout confirmation, it doesnt respond....

but if i remove

echo $order_total_modules->credit_selection();

this then everything goes back to normal

pleass help

l8ter

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone tried combining FEC with Anti Robot Registration, or SuperContact US mods?

I've run into a brick wall with trying to integrate the FEC create_account3.php file and the create_account.php that the Anti Robot requires. The real problem I guess arises from the account_box.php and account_box2.php files. I was able to get the account_box.php to work but the latter just doesnt seem to work. Here is the code I've done so far. If anyone would be able to help, it would be much appreciated, and I'm sure others would love to see it too since I couldnt find anyone doing this yet! I have a feeling this is a easy fix, but please help me out here!

From account_box2.php

<?php
if($fromlogin!=1){	
?>
<tr>
	<td class="main"><b><?php  if($fromlogin!=1){echo CATEGORY_CREATE_ACCOUNT;}else{echo CATEGORY_PASSWORD;} ?></b></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
	  <tr class="infoBoxContents">
		<td><table border="0" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2">
		<?php
if($fromlogin!=1){
?>
		  <tr>
		   <td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_CREATEACCOUNT; ?></td>
		   </tr>
<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_checkbox_field('createaccount', 'Y',$checked = false ,'id="toggle"' ) . '  ' . YES_ACCOUNT; ?></td>
		 </tr>
		 <tr><td>
<p id="lorem"  ><span class="infoBoxContents"><?php echo ENTRY_PASSWORD.'				   '; ?>
		  <?php echo tep_draw_password_field('password') . ' ' . (tep_not_null(ENTRY_PASSWORD_TEXT) ? '<span class="inputRequirement">' . ENTRY_PASSWORD_TEXT . '</span>': ''); ?><br><span class="infoBoxContents">
<?php echo ENTRY_PASSWORD_CONFIRMATION; ?>
		   <?php echo tep_draw_password_field('confirmation') . ' ' . (tep_not_null(ENTRY_PASSWORD_CONFIRMATION_TEXT) ? '<span class="inputRequirement">' . ENTRY_PASSWORD_CONFIRMATION_TEXT . '': '</span>'); ?>
</p></td></tr>
					</table></td>
	  </tr>
	</table>

<?php
 }
?></td>
  </tr>
<!-- // BOF Anti Robot Registration v2.6-->
<?php
if (ACCOUNT_VALIDATION == 'true' && strstr($PHP_SELF,'create_account') &&  ACCOUNT_CREATE_VALIDATION == 'true') {
?>
  <tr>
	<td class="main"><b><?php echo CATEGORY_ANTIROBOTREG; ?></b></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
	  <tr class="infoBoxContents">
		<td><table border="0" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2">
		  <tr>
<?php
  if (ACCOUNT_VALIDATION == 'true' && strstr($PHP_SELF,'create_account') &&  ACCOUNT_CREATE_VALIDATION == 'true') {
	if ($is_read_only == false || (strstr($PHP_SELF,'create_account')) ) {
	  $sql = "DELETE FROM " . TABLE_ANTI_ROBOT_REGISTRATION . " WHERE timestamp < '" . (time() - 3600) . "' OR session_id = '" . tep_session_id() . "'";
	  if( !$result = tep_db_query($sql) ) { die('Could not delete validation key'); }
		$reg_key = gen_reg_key();
		$sql = "INSERT INTO ". TABLE_ANTI_ROBOT_REGISTRATION . " VALUES ('" . tep_session_id() . "', '" . $reg_key . "', '" . time() . "')";
		if( !$result = tep_db_query($sql) ) { die('Could not check registration information'); }
?>
			<tr>
			  <td class="main"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" class="formArea">
				<tr>
				  <td class="main"><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
					<tr>
					  <td class="main" width="100%" NOWRAP><span class="main"> <?php echo ENTRY_ANTIROBOTREG; ?></span></td>
					</tr>
					<tr>
					  <td class="main" width="100%">
<?php
		  $check_anti_robotreg_query = tep_db_query("select session_id, reg_key, timestamp from anti_robotreg where session_id = '" . tep_session_id() . "'");
		  $new_guery_anti_robotreg = tep_db_fetch_array($check_anti_robotreg_query);
		  $validation_images = tep_image('validation_png.php?rsid=' . $new_guery_anti_robotreg['session_id']);
		  if ($entry_antirobotreg_error == true) {
?>
<span>
<?php
			echo $validation_images . ' <br> ';
			echo tep_draw_input_field('antirobotreg') . ' <br><b><font color="red">' . ERROR_VALIDATION . '<br>' . $text_antirobotreg_error . '</b></font>';
		  } else {
?>
<span>
<?php	  
			echo $validation_images . ' <br> ';
			echo tep_draw_input_field('antirobotreg', $account['entry_antirobotreg']) . ' ' . ENTRY_ANTIROBOTREG_TEXT;
		  }
		}
	  }
?>
</span>
					  </td>
					</tr>
				  </table></td>
				</tr>
			  </table></td>
			</tr>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>

<!-- // EOF Anti Robot Registration v2.6-->

<?php
}else{include('includes/fec/account_box.php');
}
?>

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

I installed the latest version of Fast Easy Checkout and it seems to run fine in English language but when I try to checkout in German I get this error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_db_connect() (previously declared in C:\xampp\htdocs\catalog\includes\functions\database.php:13) in C:\xampp\htdocs\catalog\includes\functions\database.php on line 25

I am quite new to this. So if anybody could point me in the right direction on how to solve this I would be very happy.

Apologies if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find anything when searching. I am wondering about two things.

I have installed FEC 3.2 on my test-site (about to move it over to the live one in not long), and I currently use two payment methods: paypal and credit card (both use external payment processing pages/gateways).

But due to circumstances with my CC gateway, I need to enforce the payment to be in certain currencies for depending on what the customer selects. So I have put this code after tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL')); in checkout_confirmation.php:

if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['payment'] = 'bbva_ZhenIT') {
 $currency = 'EUR';
 }
 elseif ($HTTP_POST_VARS['payment'] = 'paypal') {
  $currency = 'USD';
 }

However, when I use this code, the payment method is changed to CC (bbva...) even though if I selected Paypal. Does anyone know what is causing this?

Also I checked out the Checkout at http://seelily.com/, and the are really clean and tidy compared to what I see on my page. Any tips of how to fix this up?

This is a great contribution, hope to get some help regarding these short questions. :)

Just to add to my own post (why can't I edit it?):

My question about seelily.com being clean and tidy was actually related to the javascript functionality of the radiobuttons, as well as the blue line that is used. I have fixed that now, however I still have a problem concerning the currency.

I am also trying to get the Shipping Insurance contribution to work with this. But for some reason it does not register that I checked the button on the Confirmation page. I did a little searching, and one guy said he fixed it by catching the post var and setting a session variable there. Does anyone know how that can be done?

Hello,

I would really like the features of this addon so I've downloaded the FEC 3.2 Quicker Install v4. But - I have to overwrite alot of files which I already have changes in cuz of other contribs... Are there anyway else to add this addon? Cause the readme file doesnt give much info... Please advise.

Tnx in advance.

/Jobu

Hi All,

am using fast easy checkout option 3. Does anyone have instructions how i can force my customers to create an account. I'd like to get rid of the checkbox, where it says "create account" and force users to make an account.

Thanks

I can send you my create_account page so you can see how I did what you are looking for.

I also want my users to create accounts. How did you guys do it ?

ok im by far no php expert (at all) but after a few hours of blindly toying with create_account1.php and fec/account_box.php i think i got it to force users to

register accouts by hiding the checkbox form :D

First of all I have to say: "Cool contribution!". :thumbsup:

But I get a little problem after install, when I tries to reach create_account3.php, then over my header I get the message:

//fast easy checkout end if (error == true) { alert(error_message); return false; } else { submitted = true; return true; } } //-->

I have tryed to search for this code, but with no luck. Any suggestions?

Hi everyone,

I'm having a problem with this, as currency I use euros (€) but when I press the Get New Total button the Euro symbol doesn't appear, instead a weird question mark symbol appears, I tried searching the code, but I'm clueless of where I should change to fix this, any ideas please?!

Thanks in advance. :rolleyes:

Just a quick question:

How would I go about catching a simple variable that I set at checkout_shipping.php, and pass it on to checkout_confirmation.php so I can print it there?

Thanks in advance. :)

Well I think I found a good solution. I use this to print the selected currency of the customer, because I force the checkout in certain currencies:

In application.top.php, find:

// navigation history

Add before:

if (substr(basename($PHP_SELF), 0, 8) != 'checkout') {

if ($currency == 'USD') {

$local_currency = 'USD';

tep_draw_hidden_field('local_currency', $local_currency);

}

elseif ($currency == 'EUR') {

$local_currency = 'EUR';

}

elseif ($currency == 'GBP') {

$local_currency = 'GBP';

}

elseif ($currency == 'CAD') {

$local_currency = 'CAD';

}

elseif ($currency == 'AUD') {

$local_currency = 'AUD';

}

}

Now you can use this variable to whatever you wish on the checkout pages.

Hi everyone, having a major problem with my install of FEC.

I have a Oscommerce template that I use, so when I installed the FEC is overwrote the header.php file on my site, which has quite a bit of design programming on it. So I needed to put back my header.php file. In doing so I made a section of FEC not work, basically when you go to log on or create an account is gives this error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_show_category() (previously declared in /home/website/public_html/includes/header.php:209) in /home/website/public_html/includes/boxes/categories.php on line 59

What part of Header.php is a crutial new part of FEC and how can I put it into my header.php without losing all my design code?

Thank you heaps for any help provided.

Alex

Hi everyone, having a major problem with my install of FEC.

I have a Oscommerce template that I use, so when I installed the FEC is overwrote the header.php file on my site, which has quite a bit of design programming on it. So I needed to put back my header.php file. In doing so I made a section of FEC not work, basically when you go to log on or create an account is gives this error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_show_category() (previously declared in /home/website/public_html/includes/header.php:209) in /home/website/public_html/includes/boxes/categories.php on line 59

What part of Header.php is a crutial new part of FEC and how can I put it into my header.php without losing all my design code?

Thank you heaps for any help provided.

Alex

I am having a similar problem and it is driving me crazy! I've spent the last 4 hours googling and searching the oscommerce boards for a solution but can't seem to find any direction.

Here is my error code, it happens right after registering:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class shipping in /home/thamigos/public_html/includes/classes/shipping.php on line 0

Sorry I forgot to add this in my last post.

Here is the top of my checkout_shipping.php:

<?php

/*
$Id: checkout_shipping_express.php,v 1.16 2003/06/09 23:03:53 hpdl Exp $
redone by nana
osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/
require('includes/application_top.php');
require('includes/classes/http_client.php');

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . 'fast_account.php');

// if no shipping destination address was selected, use the customers own address as default
if (!tep_session_is_registered('sendto')) {
tep_session_register('sendto');
$sendto = $customer_default_address_id;
} else {
// verify the selected shipping address
$check_address_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK . " where customers_id = '" . (int)$customer_id . "' and address_book_id = '" . (int)$sendto . "'");
$check_address = tep_db_fetch_array($check_address_query);

if ($check_address['total'] != '1') {
$sendto = $customer_default_address_id;
if (tep_session_is_registered('shipping')) tep_session_unregister('shipping');
}
}

Sorry to post again but I should probably mention that, due to a missing fec_shipping.php file, I also have defined checkout_shipping.php in my language file instead of fec_shipping.php. Not sure if this matters:

define('FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT', 'checkout_shipping.php');

define('FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING', 'checkout_shipping.php');

I'm not sure if anyone else has had this problem or if it has been dealt with here or not. I read through about 5 pages and didn't see any thing like my problem.

I have followed instruction on page 1 (I have change my version of OsCommerce to work using css locations instead of tables) and when I go to checkout I get a blank screen. I add echo's to the code and was able to isolate the problem to these lines of code:

$order_total_modules = new order_total;

/*********************************************

$order_total_modules->collect_posts();

$order_total_modules->pre_confirmation_check();

*********************************************/

// if the customer is not logged on, redirect them to the login page

// tep_redirect(tep_href_link('create_account1.php', '', 'SSL'));

// tep_redirect(tep_href_link('create_account2.php', '', 'SSL'));

// tep_redirect(tep_href_link('create_account3.php', '', 'SSL'));

if (!tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {

$navigation->set_snapshot();

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CREATE_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL'));

}

I commented out " tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CREATE_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL'));" and got some results but I think I need the code to execute the redirect.

Any ideas on how I can overcome this issue? :( :(

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Frank (and all),

1st, GREAT CONTRIBUTION... now...

As of right now my client has installed PWA (payapl version), Paypal Website Payment Pro (for CCs), and shipdate. And all I am trying to do is install the first part of the module. From reading the forum, I know people have successfully installed the first part after uninstalling PWA, which we can do.

That still leaves me with the Paypal Website Payment Pro and shipdate. The shipdate code isn't much, but the Paypal Website Payment Pro is on many pages. Has anyone installed just the first part with Paypal WPP?

What challenging is our checkout_shipping is heavily modified... instead of replacing the whole checkout_shipping, I would like to edit code similar to the remaining pages of the module first part. How do I approach this?

I would appreciate any help.

-a8le

Thuan Nguyen

I think there is a bug on my end.....

When i am on the abc.com/catalog/checkout_shipping.php page in safari when you click the get new total button which has the ajax effect it loads the entire index page inside the checkout_shipping.php page.......in other browsers it seems to work okay....in Safari not quite...also firefox i get the similar error.....thanks guys...

Edited by hilife

I think there is a bug on my end.....

When i am on the abc.com/catalog/checkout_shipping.php page in safari when you click the get new total button which has the ajax effect it loads the entire index page inside the checkout_shipping.php page.......in other browsers it seems to work okay....in Safari not quite...also firefox i get the similar error.....thanks guys...

1. Is this package stable?

2. Will it work with PWA and ZWA (Zero Weight Free Shipping)?

3. Which one should I get (I see a few different ones)

Any demo sites?

Edited by netiad