Sign in to follow this  
RobertBlas

Paypay ipn 1.2 ?

Hi, I don't know if it's my brain playing tricks on me or ...

Last week I installed paypal ipn 1.2 because v1.1 did not work correctly with CCGV (even if I added paypal_ipn fix suggeted in the CCGV listing)

About 2 weeks ago, I noticed that it was in a different category than the "team" paypal ipn module, then it seemed to be added there in the "team". Now, I don't see it at all.

I searched on the author's name but did not find a lot by way of explanation. If someone took it off, could that persson or some one in the know also place an explanation in the contribution listing ... with a recommendation about whether people who downlaoded 1.2 should keep it or not?

I looked in the bug reports, but I only see something about PIVA and about downloadable products ... not sure if this second one relates to the module generally or a particular version.

Thanks,

That's weird. It does seem to have suddenly disappeared. Too bad, though, cuz I thought it was actually a better contribution. I coudn't get v1.1 to work but I could get v1.2 to work with only a couple modifications.

It worked straight off for me in Firefox, bit now some clients have reported a glitch in IE, is there a support thread for it?

I had had several problems with 1.1 and decided to give 1,2 a try?

Steve

Hi, I don't know if it's my brain playing tricks on me or ...

Last week I installed paypal ipn 1.2 because v1.1 did not work correctly with CCGV (even if I added paypal_ipn fix suggeted in the CCGV listing)

About 2 weeks ago, I noticed that it was in a different category than the "team" paypal ipn module, then it seemed to be added there in the "team". Now, I don't see it at all.

Glad someone else noticed it. I made a few modifications to PayPal_IPN_v1.2 and recontributed them; I also added it to the dev team's version, since it was just their stuff with a few patches added. Now it's mysteriously gone, my user info has lost all mention of my contributions, and I'm afraid I've pissed someone off.

I hope it's not the case. I wasn't trying to anger you, OSC gods! I was just trying to give something back to the community! :(

If this were easy, everybody would do it.