• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Supertracker Development

equilla

• 1 month later...

the last supertrackers DO NOT HAVE the agent update. Since version 3.1 there is no possibility to track Agents by ?rep=

Just downgraded yesterday to get them back!!

Please for newer version always use the latest online release instead of your own files. this would be much better....

--------------------------

btw: this contrib in version 3.1 is awesome!

the salesagent tracking is cute. exactly what is needed to keep track of campaigns running on those several ppc-platforms around there. to get better overview i would prefer to add not only the klick count but also the sales count AND to total of alle refered sales by an agent. would be great if someone can help me with this as i'm not so good in doing new thing ;)

Edited by Sir.K.O.

Hello. Someone still developing this contrib at the moment?

I just added Agent tracking by Klicks and Agent Tracking by Orders to my version but since its not the actual version i am using i would give some code to someone that is developing actual version.

also i am trying to figure out how to count the total of the sales an agent refered tu us. with my try&error coding i managed to get some totals counted but unfortunately not those i needed. maybe someone could please help me here??

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I wonder if anyone can help getting Supertracker to display the logs in UK time? I have did the following with no success:

1. In sql replaced

NOW()

by

date_add(now(), INTERVAL ' . TIME_ZONE_OFFSET_SUPERTRACKER . ' HOUR)

2. Replaced

$thirty_mins_ago = date('Y-m-d H:i:s', (time() - (30*60)));

by

$thirty_mins_ago = date('Y-m-d H:i:s', (time()+TIME_ZONE_OFFSET_SUPERTRACKER*60*60 - (30*60)));

By rights, the alterations I made to supertracker.php should affect the time displayed in the logs but it isn't.

Any ideas anyone? I'm trying to make the existing times display +5hrs

• 3 months later...

A small wish to modification. When watching the last 10 visitors, it would be more easy to watch the last 30-50 visitors instead... Why just not list more visitors to one page? :)

Another wish to customer listing. When viewing them it would be nice have a filter like "viewed products = true".

• 1 month later...

Quick and Dirty simple ppc stats for google adwords that will show.

ip address, landing page, exit page, clicks, time entered, time exited (last click), time on site, referrer, and total visits

Find this

$tracker_query = tep_db_query($tracker_query_raw);

Replace with

if ($report=='google_exit') { 
	  $title = TEXT_TOP_REFERRERS;
  $headings[]=TEXT_RANKING;
  $headings[]="IP";
  $headings[]="Landing";
  $headings[]="Exit Page";
  $headings[]="Clicks";
  	  $headings[]="Time Entered";
	  	  $headings[]="Time Exited";
  $headings[]="Time on Site";
     $headings[]=TEXT_REFERRING_URL;
     $headings[]=TEXT_NUMBER_OF_HITS;

$row_data[]='ip_address';	
	  $row_data[]='landing_page';
	  $row_data[]='exit_page';
	  $row_data[]='ave_clicks';	
	  $row_data[]='time_arrived';
 		  $row_data[]='last_click';
		$row_data[]='ave_time';
	  $row_data[]='referrer';
	  $row_data[]='total';	

$tracker_query_raw="SELECT *, COUNT(*) as total, AVG(UNIX_TIMESTAMP(last_click) - UNIX_TIMESTAMP(time_arrived))/60 as ave_time, num_clicks as ave_clicks FROM supertracker where landing_page like '%gclid%'and num_clicks <= 1 group by time_arrived order by ip_address DESC";	
}
$tracker_query = tep_db_query($tracker_query_raw);

Find

<option value="supertracker.php?special=keywords"><?php echo TEXT_SEARCH_KEYWORDS;?></option>

Replace with

<option value="supertracker.php?special=keywords"><?php echo TEXT_SEARCH_KEYWORDS;?></option>
<option value="supertracker.php?report=google_good">Google PPC Good</option>

Optional - if you want to make it so when an ip address shows up you can do a one click look up

Find

if (strlen($tracker[$r]) > 500) {$tracker[$r] = substr($tracker[$r],0,500); 	
 							echo '<td class="dataTableContent"' . $style_override . '>' . $tracker[$r] . '</td>';
						}

replace with

if (strlen($tracker[$r]) > 500) {$tracker[$r] = substr($tracker[$r],0,500); 	}
	 $string = $tracker[$r];
	 if (preg_match('/^(?:25[0-5]|2[0-4]\d|1\d\d|[1-9]\d|\d)(?:[.](?:25[0-5]|2[0-4]\d|1\d\d|[1-9]\d|\d)){3}$/',$string)) {
		 echo '<td class="dataTableContent"' . $style_override . '><a HREF="http://ip-address-lookup-v4.com/lookup.php?ip=' . $tracker[$r] . '" target="_blank">' . $tracker[$r] .' </a></td>';
}else
 							echo '<td class="dataTableContent"' . $style_override . '>' . $tracker[$r] . '</td>';
						}

• 2 weeks later...

Another wish to customer listing. When viewing them it would be nice have a filter like "viewed products = true".

And a third wish for logging. I would like the possibility to not log myself. ST allready detects my own IP. When I'm doing alot of work and then testing, the option 'Last ten site visitors' are filled up with my self..

A small wish to modification. When watching the last 10 visitors, it would be more easy to watch the last 30-50 visitors instead... Why just not list more visitors to one page? :)

Your wish is my command! ;-)

You find a new update with this implemented here now: Supertracker v3.4 update

Have fun!

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone help me with this error:

Error Type: [E_NOTICE] Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER

On line 179

File includes/classes/supertracker.php

How can I fix this?

Can someone help me with this error:

Error Type: [E_NOTICE] Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER

On line 179

File includes/classes/supertracker.php

How can I fix this?

Not sure if this is the cause of your problem, but I just implemented munchies Add-on fix and it worked for many of my site's pages, but not for any dealing with checking out. I received no error messages, but the pages didn't show anything. Fortunately I was able to trace the problem to 2 extra lines left at the end of the supertracker.php file that you mention. If you overwrote that file with his copy, you might want to delete those 2 lines. I'm only a novice php developer, but seem to recall reading somewhere that blanks lines at the end of a PHP file can be problematic.

• 1 month later...

Hello, im having a problem with last ten visitors, it just take to much time for response, at least 10 seconds, and sometimes, more. Does anyone have this same issue?

Thank you

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi my version of super tracker stopped working today, now according to my files and my security updates nothing has changed.

the file itself is reading okay, ie if I manually insert a line in the database the file reads it and display in admin.

so the database isnt recording the data anymore.

any ideas?

Getting better with mods but no programmer am I.

• 5 months later...

Looks like this isn't really active anymore, but I'm having some issues adding this onto my page...I went through all the install instructions and uploading/edited everything okay, but nothing is showing up in the back store as Supertracker or anything under that I can find. I don't know if I'm just being stupid, but could anybody help me?