• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Create PayPal Recurring Script

danaman

you would need a lots of variables like timeperiod montly payment and i think a few others where are you going to get them from.

i made something like that based on one of the older paypalipn a while ago

but i haven't found it yet.

you must be a lot more clear in what you want to do

also there may be contribution that you can use search maybe for subscription in the contribution area

OMG Its a maricle that I found the creator of that script! Can you please recreate a similair script like that, that will work for ms 2.2??? please and can u make it so that every product that they buy from my website is paypal recurring?

Thnx A BUNCH!

will this help you?

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...ns,2020/page,16

I made this a while back.

Neil.

I have one question.. did you install the family products contrubution???

and do i have to have all my products reccuring?

It's been a while since I've used it, but from my notes you can still have other items for sale as normal and others set for recurring. the family products contrib is part of the admin area, so it can be configured from within there.

You will need to install (if not already done so) PayPal IPN v0.981 for Milestone 2, this has the checkout_paypalipn.php file. then you do what it says in the post above.

nope - they are still there. try again, I have noticed that sometimes they do disapear for some strange reason <_<

Neil  B)

Hi Neil,

Have checked this thread pretty much daily to see if its been updated, and cant see your previous post with the info in ie, firefox, nor netscape. :(

Im wondering how easy it would be to update the contrib only to use recurring billing.

Error Detected

The link you have used to enter the PayPal system is invalid. Please review the link and try again.

I got this error above when test this script.

for the llink above. this is the link

never mind I know the problem

Edited by noppie

Error Detected

The link you have used to enter the PayPal system is invalid. Please review the link and try again.

I got this error above when test this script.

for the llink above.  this is the link

never mind I know the problem

Noppie, Neil kindly updated this thread with instructions for ms2.2 but whatever has happened has caused them to dissapear, maybe this thread has been edited for whatever reason by a moderator but I for one cant see the instructions he kindly posted giving the necessary changes for ms2.2.

Here's the instructions on how to make the PayPal recurring.

Please look at this page: http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=45649&st=20

This is where it all started but since then I've decided to place it as a contrib.

********************************************************************************

Here's what to do: PayPal Recurring Billing.

This simple mod is very crude but it does work. There is lot's of room for improvement which I can not disagree.

Right, now for the nitty gritty.

1) To make this mod work you need to place an Product Attribute in Admin for each item, e.g. - InWeb Basic Package. Set this to Month and Year. An easy way of doing this is downloading and installing a contrib written by Chris Sullivan called Family Products (version1.3+). This neat contrib will make work a lot easier.

Just remember to set the Product Price to 0.0000, cos it will be added on to the price/total. There might be a Tip on how to remove the price near the image? Will have to investagate.

2) Next step is to edit one file. In /catalog/checkout_paypalipn.php find the line that starts with:

$products_ordered_attributes .= "\n\t" . $attributes_values['products_options_name'] . ' ' . $attributes_values['products_options_values_name'];

}

}

Now add a line: $paypal_period = $attributes_values['products_options_values_name'];

So it looks like this below (but not in bold):

$products_ordered_attributes .= "\n\t" . $attributes_values['products_options_name'] . ' ' . $attributes_values['products_options_values_name'];

$paypal_period = $attributes_values['products_options_values_name'];

}

}

3) In the same file go directly to the bottom. You will see this script:

tep_redirect("https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_ext-enter&redirect_cmd=_xclick&business=".MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPALIPN_ID."&item_name=".urlencode(STORE_NAME)."&item_number=".$insert_id."&currency_code=".$paypal_ipn_currency."&amount=".$paypal_ipn_order_amount."&shipping=".$paypal_ipn_shipping_amount."&tax=".$paypal_ipn_tax_amount."&first_name=".urlencode($order->customer['firstname'])."&last_name=".urlencode($order->customer['lastname'])."&address1=".urlencode($order->customer['street_address'])."&city=".urlencode($order->customer['city'])."&state=".urlencode($order->customer['state'])."&zip=".urlencode($order->customer['postcode'])."&email=".$order->customer['email_address']."&bn=oscommerce-osmosis-0.971m1&return=".tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SUCCESS, '', 'SSL')."&cancel_return=".tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, '', 'SSL')."&notify_url=".MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPALIPN_NOTIFY_URL);

To get it working I changed mine to this:

tep_redirect("https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick-subscriptions&business=".MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPALIPN_ID."&item_name=".urlencode(STORE_NAME)."&item_number=".$insert_id."&no_note=1"."&currency_code=".$paypal_ipn_currency."&a3=".$paypal_ipn_order_amount."&p3=1"."&t3=".$paypal_period."&src=1"."&sra=1"."&usr_manage=1");

I don't need a lot of things in the original script only the ones above. This does work but you can add what ever to it to suit your needs.

What will happen is you should see the PayPal payment screen as normal but with a bit saying Monthly or Yearly (Annually).

To make this mod to do a Day or Week service just include it in the Products Attributes for that item.

Here's the link to that contrib Family Products: http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,895

Just an update. I've got the full url script at the bottom of the checkout_paypalipn.php file, as follows:-

tep_redirect("https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick-subscriptions&business=".MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPALIPN_ID."&item_name=".urlencode(STORE_NAME)."&item_number=".$insert_id."&no_note=1"."&currency_code=".$paypal_ipn_currency."&a3=".$paypal_ipn_order_amount."&p3=1"."&t3=".$paypal_period."&src=1"."&sra=1"."&usr_manage=0"."&shipping=".$paypal_ipn_shipping_amount."&tax=".$paypal_ipn_tax_amount."&first_name=".urlencode($order->customer['firstname'])."&last_name=".urlencode($order->customer['lastname'])."&address1=".urlencode($order->customer['street_address'])."&city=".urlencode($order->customer['city'])."&state=".urlencode($order->customer['state'])."&zip=".urlencode($order->customer['postcode'])."&email=".$order->customer['email_address']."&bn=oscommerce-osmosis-0.971m1&return=".tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SUCCESS, '', 'SSL')."&cancel_return=".tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, '', 'SSL')."&notify_url=".MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPALIPN_NOTIFY_URL);

I've set usr_manger to '0'.

Just copy and paste in to file.

I also want to use thiis for web hosting and such

noppie

I did as instructied and still get this

errorError Detected

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_...ypal_notify.php

I am sure I added everything right.. and I tested the paypal_notify.php and it worked.

here is my checkout_paypalipn.php

<?php

/*

$Id: paypal_notify.php,v 0.981 2003-16-07 10:57:31 pablo_pasqualino Exp pablo_pasqualino $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Paypal IPN v0.981 for Milestone 2

Copyright © 2003 Pablo Pasqualino

[email protected]

http://www.osmosisdc.com

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

include('includes/application_top.php');

// if the customer is not logged on, redirect them to the login page

if (!tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {

$navigation->set_snapshot(array('mode' => 'SSL', 'page' => FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT));

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, '', 'SSL'));

}

if (!tep_session_is_registered('sendto')) {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, '', 'SSL'));

}

if ( (tep_not_null(MODULE_PAYMENT_INSTALLED)) && (!tep_session_is_registered('payment')) ) {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, '', 'SSL'));

}

// avoid hack attempts during the checkout procedure by checking the internal cartID

if (isset($cart->cartID) && tep_session_is_registered('cartID')) {

if ($cart->cartID != $cartID) {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL'));

}

}

include(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PROCESS);

// load selected payment module

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'payment.php');

$payment_modules = new payment($payment);

// load the selected shipping module

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'shipping.php');

$shipping_modules = new shipping($shipping);

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'order.php');

$order = new order;

// load the before_process function from the payment modules

$payment_modules->before_process();

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'order_total.php');

$order_total_modules = new order_total;

$order_totals = $order_total_modules->process();

$sql_data_array = array('customers_id' => $customer_id,

'customers_name' => $order->customer['firstname'] . ' ' . $order->customer['lastname'],

'customers_company' => $order->customer['company'],

'customers_street_address' => $order->customer['street_address'],

'customers_suburb' => $order->customer['suburb'],

'customers_city' => $order->customer['city'],

'customers_postcode' => $order->customer['postcode'],

'customers_state' => $order->customer['state'],

'customers_country' => $order->customer['country']['title'],

'customers_telephone' => $order->customer['telephone'],

'customers_email_address' => $order->customer['email_address'],

'customers_address_format_id' => $order->customer['format_id'],

'delivery_name' => $order->delivery['firstname'] . ' ' . $order->delivery['lastname'],

'delivery_company' => $order->delivery['company'],

'delivery_street_address' => $order->delivery['street_address'],

'delivery_suburb' => $order->delivery['suburb'],

'delivery_city' => $order->delivery['city'],

'delivery_postcode' => $order->delivery['postcode'],

'delivery_state' => $order->delivery['state'],

'delivery_country' => $order->delivery['country']['title'],

'delivery_address_format_id' => $order->delivery['format_id'],

'billing_name' => $order->billing['firstname'] . ' ' . $order->billing['lastname'],

'billing_company' => $order->billing['company'],

'billing_street_address' => $order->billing['street_address'],

'billing_suburb' => $order->billing['suburb'],

'billing_city' => $order->billing['city'],

'billing_postcode' => $order->billing['postcode'],

'billing_state' => $order->billing['state'],

'billing_country' => $order->billing['country']['title'],

'billing_address_format_id' => $order->billing['format_id'],

'payment_method' => $order->info['payment_method'],

'cc_type' => $order->info['cc_type'],

'cc_owner' => $order->info['cc_owner'],

'cc_number' => $order->info['cc_number'],

'cc_expires' => $order->info['cc_expires'],

'date_purchased' => 'now()',

'orders_status' => 99999,

'currency' => $order->info['currency'],

'currency_value' => $order->info['currency_value']);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_ORDERS, $sql_data_array);

$insert_id = tep_db_insert_id();

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($order_totals); $i<$n; $i++) {

$sql_data_array = array('orders_id' => $insert_id,

'title' => $order_totals[$i]['title'],

'text' => $order_totals[$i]['text'],

'value' => $order_totals[$i]['value'],

'class' => $order_totals[$i]['code'],

'sort_order' => $order_totals[$i]['sort_order']);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL, $sql_data_array);

}

$customer_notification = (SEND_EMAILS == 'true') ? '1' : '0';

'orders_status_id' => '99999',

'date_added' => 'now()',

'customer_notified' => $customer_notification,

'comments' => $order->info['comments']);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY, $sql_data_array);

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($order->products); $i<$n; $i++) {

// Stock Update - Joao Correia

if (STOCK_LIMITED == 'true' && MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPALIPN_UPDATE_STOCK_BEFORE_PAYMENT=='True') {

if (DOWNLOAD_ENABLED == 'true') {

$stock_query_raw = "SELECT products_quantity, pad.products_attributes_filename

FROM " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p

LEFT JOIN " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa

ON p.products_id=pa.products_id

LEFT JOIN " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES_DOWNLOAD . " pad

ON pa.products_attributes_id=pad.products_attributes_id

WHERE p.products_id = '" . tep_get_prid($order->products[$i]['id']) . "'";

// Will work with only one option for downloadable products

// otherwise, we have to build the query dynamically with a loop

$products_attributes = $order->products[$i]['attributes'];

if (is_array($products_attributes)) {

$stock_query_raw .= " AND pa.options_id = '" . $products_attributes[0]['option_id'] . "' AND pa.options_values_id = '" . $products_attributes[0]['value_id'] . "'";

}

$stock_query = tep_db_query($stock_query_raw);

} else {

$stock_query = tep_db_query("select products_quantity from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " where products_id = '" . tep_get_prid($order->products[$i]['id']) . "'");

}

if (tep_db_num_rows($stock_query) > 0) {

$stock_values = tep_db_fetch_array($stock_query);

// do not decrement quantities if products_attributes_filename exists

if ((DOWNLOAD_ENABLED != 'true') || (!$stock_values['products_attributes_filename'])) {

$stock_left = $stock_values['products_quantity'] - $order->products[$i]['qty'];

} else {

$stock_left = $stock_values['products_quantity'];

}

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " set products_quantity = '" . $stock_left . "' where products_id = '" . tep_get_prid($order->products[$i]['id']) . "'");

if ( ($stock_left < 1) && (STOCK_ALLOW_CHECKOUT == 'false') ) {

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " set products_status = '0' where products_id = '" . tep_get_prid($order->products[$i]['id']) . "'");

}

}

}

// Update products_ordered (for bestsellers list)

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " set products_ordered = products_ordered + " . sprintf('%d', $order->products[$i]['qty']) . " where products_id = '" . tep_get_prid($order->products[$i]['id']) . "'");

'products_id' => tep_get_prid($order->products[$i]['id']),

'products_model' => $order->products[$i]['model'],

'products_name' => $order->products[$i]['name'],

'products_price' => $order->products[$i]['price'],

'final_price' => $order->products[$i]['final_price'],

'products_tax' => $order->products[$i]['tax'],

'products_quantity' => $order->products[$i]['qty']);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS, $sql_data_array);

$order_products_id = tep_db_insert_id();

//------insert customer choosen option to order--------

$attributes_exist = '0';

$products_ordered_attributes = '';

if (isset($order->products[$i]['attributes'])) {

$attributes_exist = '1';

for ($j=0, $n2=sizeof($order->products[$i]['attributes']); $j<$n2; $j++) {

if (DOWNLOAD_ENABLED == 'true') {

$attributes_query = "select popt.products_options_name, poval.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix, pad.products_attributes_maxdays, pad.products_attributes_maxcount , pad.products_attributes_filename

from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " poval, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa

left join " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES_DOWNLOAD . " pad

on pa.products_attributes_id=pad.products_attributes_id

where pa.products_id = '" . $order->products[$i]['id'] . "'

and pa.options_id = '" . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['option_id'] . "'

and pa.options_id = popt.products_options_id

and pa.options_values_id = '" . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value_id'] . "'

and pa.options_values_id = poval.products_options_values_id

and popt.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'

and poval.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'";

$attributes = tep_db_query($attributes_query);

} else {

$attributes = tep_db_query("select popt.products_options_name, poval.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " poval, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa where pa.products_id = '" . $order->products[$i]['id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['option_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = popt.products_options_id and pa.options_values_id = '" . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = poval.products_options_values_id and popt.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "' and poval.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'");

}

$attributes_values = tep_db_fetch_array($attributes);

'orders_products_id' => $order_products_id,

'products_options' => $attributes_values['products_options_name'],

'products_options_values' => $attributes_values['products_options_values_name'],

'options_values_price' => $attributes_values['options_values_price'],

'price_prefix' => $attributes_values['price_prefix']);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES, $sql_data_array);

if ((DOWNLOAD_ENABLED == 'true') && isset($attributes_values['products_attributes_filename']) && tep_not_null($attributes_values['products_attributes_filename'])) {

'orders_products_id' => $order_products_id,

'orders_products_filename' => $attributes_values['products_attributes_filename'],

'download_maxdays' => $attributes_values['products_attributes_maxdays'],

'download_count' => $attributes_values['products_attributes_maxcount']);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS_DOWNLOAD, $sql_data_array);

}

$paypal_period = $attributes_values['products_options_values_name'];

}

}

//------insert customer choosen option eof ----

$total_weight += ($order->products[$i]['qty'] * $order->products[$i]['weight']);

$total_tax += tep_calculate_tax($total_products_price, $products_tax) * $order->products[$i]['qty'];

$total_cost += $total_products_price;

$products_ordered .= $order->products[$i]['qty'] . ' x ' . $order->products[$i]['name'] . ' (' . $order->products[$i]['model'] . ') = ' . $currencies->display_price($order->products[$i]['final_price'], $order->products[$i]['tax'], $order->products[$i]['qty']) . $products_ordered_attributes . "\n";

}

// load the after_process function from the payment modules

$payment_modules->after_process();

// unregister session variables used during checkout

tep_session_unregister('sendto');

tep_session_unregister('billto');

tep_session_unregister('shipping');

tep_session_unregister('payment');

tep_session_unregister('comments');

if (ereg($order->info['currency'],MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPALIPN_ALLOWED_CURRENCIES)) {

$paypal_ipn_currency = $order->info['currency'];

} else {

$paypal_ipn_currency = MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPALIPN_DEFAULT_CURRENCY;

};

$paypal_ipn_order_amount = $order->info['total'];

if (MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPALIPN_ADD_SHIPPING_TO_AMOUNT=='True') {

$paypal_ipn_shipping_amount = 0.00;

} else {

$paypal_ipn_order_amount -= $order->info['shipping_cost'];

$paypal_ipn_shipping_amount = number_format($order->info['shipping_cost'] * $currencies->get_value($paypal_ipn_currency), 2);

};

if (MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPALIPN_ADD_TAX_TO_AMOUNT=='True') {

$paypal_ipn_tax_amount = 0.00;

} else {

$paypal_ipn_order_amount -= $order->info['tax'];

$paypal_ipn_tax_amount = number_format($order->info['tax'] * $currencies->get_value($paypal_ipn_currency), 2);

};

$paypal_ipn_order_amount = number_format($paypal_ipn_order_amount * $currencies->get_value($paypal_ipn_currency), 2);

tep_redirect("https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick-subscriptions&business=".MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPALIPN_ID."&item_name=".urlencode(STORE_NAME)."&item_number=".$insert_id."&no_note=1"."&currency_code=".$paypal_ipn_currency."&a3=".$paypal_ipn_order_amount."&p3=1"."&t3=".$paypal_period."&src=1"."&sra=1"."&usr_manage=0"."&shipping=".$paypal_ipn_shipping_amount."&tax=".$paypal_ipn_tax_amount."&first_name=".urlencode($order->customer['firstname'])."&last_name=".urlencode($order->customer['lastname'])."&address1=".urlencode($order->customer['street_address'])."&city=".urlencode($order->customer['city'])."&state=".urlencode($order->customer['state'])."&zip=".urlencode($order->customer['postcode'])."&email=".$order->customer['email_address']."&bn=oscommerce-osmosis-0.971m1&return=".tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SUCCESS, '', 'SSL')."&cancel_return=".tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, '', 'SSL')."&notify_url=".MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPALIPN_NOTIFY_URL);

require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php');

?>

I've visited your website - www.rainbowstophosting.info

Are you sure you've setup your database properly?

This message comes up when visiting the website:-

Warning: mysql_pconnect(): Access denied for user 'put_your_db_user'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home/rainhost/public_html/db_mysql.inc.php on line 188

ERROR:MySQL Database unavailable !

I think you should setup your setting first before hand.

I do have one.. I have had this paypal account for 5 years. it is a premier account.. and I sent off an email to see if I can accept these kinds of payment.. according to there information. I can

noppie