• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

paying by installments

robinhsin

i just found the installment contribution, but that's not what i wanted

that cotribution just tells you how much you should payint monthly

but what i need is a added option to the credit card options.

the option will alow the customer to select if he wants to pay the amount in one amount or spread the payment over a 3 or 4 payments.

How can I add this additional option to the existing credit card options?

Authorizenet has a recuring payment program that might fit your needs. Just make the purchaser affirmatively agree with a check box that they are agreeing to recurring payments over a set period of time and you should be all set.

Drop me a line if you have further questions.

Steven Allen

Authorizenet has a recuring payment program that might fit your needs. Just make the purchaser affirmatively agree with a check box that they are agreeing to recurring payments over a set period of time and you should be all set.

Drop me a line if you have further questions.

Do you what files and the specific changes I need to make in order be able to use Authorize.net's Automated Recurring Billing ARB system?

I am using contribution number 2184, by Matt Williams (Authorize.Net Consolidated 1.7 with Curl Fix, 1.7b.)

Thank You!

(From Authorize.net website: ARB enables you to create ?subscriptions? for recurring billings. Simply enter the customer?s payment information, billing amount, and a specific billing interval and duration. ARB automatically generates the subsequent recurring transactions for you)

• 1 year later...
i just found the installment contribution, but that's not what i wanted

that cotribution just tells you how much you should payint monthly

but what i need is a added option to the credit card options.

the option will alow the customer to select if he wants to pay the amount in one amount or spread the payment over a 3 or 4 payments.

How can I add this additional option to the existing credit card options?

That's exactly what I need. I'm using the deafult osCommerce credit card module and all I need is a drop down menu on the payment page with the number of installments (1 to 3, or 4, 5, 6....) and that this information is passed along with the other from the credit card.

I know it has to be done on the file catalog/includes/modules/payment/cc.php something like

$selection = array('id' => $this->code,
					 'module' => $this->title,
					 'fields' => array(array('title' => MODULE_PAYMENT_CC_TEXT_CREDIT_CARD_OWNER,
											 'field' => tep_draw_input_field('cc_owner', $order->billing['firstname'] . ' ' . $order->billing['lastname'])),
									   array('title' => MODULE_PAYMENT_CC_TEXT_CREDIT_CARD_NUMBER,
											 'field' => tep_draw_input_field('cc_number')),
									   array('title' => MODULE_PAYMENT_CC_TEXT_CREDIT_CARD_CVV2,
											 'field' => tep_draw_input_field('cc_cvv2')),
									   array('title' => NUMBER OF INSTALLMENTS,
											 'field' => tep_draw_pull_down_menu('installments', '3')),
									   array('title' => MODULE_PAYMENT_CC_TEXT_CREDIT_CARD_EXPIRES,
											 'field' => tep_draw_pull_down_menu('cc_expires_month', $expires_month) . ' ' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('cc_expires_year', $expires_year))));

But since I'm no programer, I can't get it right.

Can someone help me with that?

Tks in advance. :)

Patty