• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Problem with pay pal not updating store info

I have a problem where pay pal does not complete the updating of my store, when someone buys with paypal the last screen says "return to merchant" this takes them back to the store but does not tell the store the transaction is complete, I am told the last page should have a "continue" button which does update store.

When a payment is recieved i get the conformation mail from pay pal but when I look at the site there is no order shown and it shows no activity for the particular customer? HELP please :(

I have the same exact problem, and have it for 2 years. 10% of the customers do not click on Continue and the order is not recorded.

I'll be watching this trend, and hope someone has a solution. I would like the order to be recorded before the customer is transferred to Paypal, not after he returns.