• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

who can share me this code! thanks

gsmdenis

you could do this using the product attributes section in the admin in a similar fashion to how the options are done for size, colour, or in the case of the defaults for the graphics card memory adding the additional cost to the attribute.

No longer giving free advice. Please place deposit in meter slot provided.  Individual: [=] SME: [==] Corporation: [===]
If deposit does not fit one of the slots provided then you are asking too much! :P

Is your Osc dated try Phoenix  raising oscommerce from the ashes.

you could do this using the product attributes section in the admin in a similar fashion to how the options are done for size, colour, or in the case of the defaults for the graphics card memory adding the additional cost to the attribute.

thanks i will try , and post the result here

BR.,

Denis

Products Attributes add ok, but when i go to shop, and add the product to my card. in shopping_cart.php will be show me follow:

======================================

1054 - Unknown column 'popt.special' in 'field list'

select popt.products_options_name, popt.special, poval.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix, pa.options_values_weight from products_options popt, products_options_values where pa.products_id = '238{5}15' and pa.options_id = '5' and pa.options_id = popt.products_options_id and pa.options_values_id = '15' and pa.options_values_id = poval.products_options_values_id and popt.language_id = '1' and poval.language_id = '1'

[TEP STOP]

BR.,

Help me on this!

Denis

'popt.special' is not a field in the osCommerce database. I don't know whast you've done, as I see other fields there which don't exist in osCommerce either.

popt.language_id = '1'

poval.language_id = '1'

What's that all about?

Vger

• 2 months later...

I added the option to choose DVD version or VCD on a movie.

When a customer adds it to his shopping bag he gets:

1054 - Unknown column 'pa.options_values_weight' in 'field list'

select popt.products_options_name, poval.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix, pa.options_values_weight from products_options popt, products_options_values poval, products_attributes pa where pa.products_id = '643{5}14' and pa.options_id = '5' and pa.options_id = popt.products_options_id and pa.options_values_id = '14' and pa.options_values_id = poval.products_options_values_id and popt.language_id = '1' and poval.language_id = '1'

please help ..... :'(

• 5 years later...

Entering this SQL solved my same problem. It was from a products attributes install. You might want to check if you are using something similar and rerun the SQL.

drop table if exists products_attributes;
create table products_attributes (
 products_attributes_id int(11) not null auto_increment,
 products_id int(11) not null ,
 options_id int(11) not null ,
 options_values_id int(11) not null ,
 options_values_price decimal(15,4) not null ,
 price_prefix char(1) not null ,
 products_options_sort_order int(10) unsigned default '0' not null ,
 options_values_weight decimal(5,3) default '0.000' not null ,
 weight_prefix char(1) not null ,
 PRIMARY KEY (products_attributes_id),
 KEY idx_products_attributes_products_id (products_id)
);