• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

No payment methods

tdereta

Hi,

I need help with the payment methods. When I click on checkout under payment methods it says, "This is currently the only payment method available to use on this order." But, there are no payment methods! Not even one! I checked the include/modules/ folder, and the payment methods are all there. I don't know what went wrong. Please, help!

The senond thing I would like to achive: when customers enters address and credit card numbers, etc., I would like to receive these information in my email. What should I do?

Thank you all.

Theo

Hi,

I went as you told me to admin and then into the Payment modules. But there is nothing. It just says, "Module Directory: /usr/local/apache/htdocs/retail/includes/modules/payment/", and on the right side is a "+Instal" button. When I click on it nothing happens.

I realy don't understand what happend with the different modules?

Please, help!

Thanks,

Theo

Hi,

I went as you told me to admin and then into the Payment modules. But there is nothing. It just says, "Module Directory: /usr/local/apache/htdocs/retail/includes/modules/payment/", and on the right side is a "+Instal" button. When I click on it nothing happens.

I realy don't understand what happend with the different modules?

Please, help!

Thanks,

Theo

Ohh.. I have the same problem at now!

No payment, and shipping methods available on admin, but the directories there are these files. :(

Help me pls! :(:(

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

well install payment method chek it is set to active.

Also chek zone should be none or the area where You want the zone to accept this as a payment method.

generally setting zone to a wrong value results in this.

Try first by setting zone to none.If it works then You can try by specifying zone.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

well install payment method chek it is set to active.

Also chek zone should be none or the area where You want the zone to accept this as a payment method.

generally setting zone to a wrong value results in this.

Try first by setting zone to none.If it works then You can try by specifying zone.

Satish

Satish:

I may be asking a very stupid questions, but I'm sofrustrated with this problem, I can't find a place to set the zone to none. Is it in zone.php document? I tried under Administration - Location/taxes, but doesn't give a no zone choice.

I have the whole thing ready to and I can't set this parts. Help! Thsnks, CC.

Hi,

if You click on any Payment module edit in admin.In right column apart from some details You will also find Zones there.

Satish

Hi,

if You click on any Payment module edit in admin.In right column apart from some details You will also find Zones there.

Satish

My problem starts before that, I don't even get the list of payment/shipping modules in the center panel. I get these messages:

Module Directory: /home/content/w/o/o/html /includes/modules/payment/

Module Directory: /home/content/w/o/o/html /includes/modules/shipping/

I can see the php documents in the DB, but it seems it can't find them. I don't know!

I read somewhere else that in globlals.php, the rg_emulation should be set to 1, is that a possible problem?

Thanks for trying to help. Nobody can help me here and I'm lost, I'm learning while I'm doing. CC

Check Your admin configure file for FS path.

Satish

If this is what you are talking about:

define('DIR_WS_MODULES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'modules/');

define('DIR_FS_CATALOG_MODULES', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'includes/modules/');

not working. Any other suggestions? C

define('DIR_FS_CATALOG', 'D:/satish/Fresh Osc & Cre/oscommerce-2.2ms2-051113/oscommerce-2.2ms2-051113/catalog/'); // absolute path required

When it says FS it is a file system path.

For windows it will be as in the above line for linux go to server info and get document path value.

Satish

I've tried every single possible path I could think of and it doesn't like it. I'm comparing pages from an older version in a different server that used to work OK to see I find the difference.

Again thanks, and I might contact you again if I can't figure things out. As usual, if you think of something, just post it. C