• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Thumbnail PDF Catalogue

Vger

Hi all,

I installed this contribution, but cannot generate a catalog. Server is running PHP 5.2.0. Has anyone been successful installing with PHP 5.2+? With show images enabled, I get this error:

FPDF error: Image file has no extension and no type was specified: /xxx/xxx/xxxx/xxx/xxx/catalog/images/imagecache/.

With images disabled, I get a page with the header, left column and the title "PDF catalogs generation", but no catalog gets generated. Both catalogues and imagecache directories are set to 777, I only have one product, image is larger than config setting. It is a jpg image.

I tried commenting out the debug lines in pdf_catalogue.php, but nothing happens to show an error.

Any ideas?

Michael

Edited by mvigil514

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 9 months later...

I have a problem with generating a category catalog. When I select to generate catalog for a specific category and click Continue button, then Generate PDF catalog button, the pdf_download_katalog.php is hanging. The status bar is moving but the catalog is never generated, it's always an empty frame and no link to Download. It takes more than 20 mins for the browser to load the page in the frame but display "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage".

Any help will be appreciated.

I have a problem with generating a category catalog. When I select to generate catalog for a specific category and click Continue button, then Generate PDF catalog button, the pdf_download_katalog.php is hanging. The status bar is moving but the catalog is never generated, it's always an empty frame and no link to Download. It takes more than 20 mins for the browser to load the page in the frame but display "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage".

Any help will be appreciated.

Irin.... I have exactly the same problem as described. The admin side can generate PDF file but the client/customer side doesn't work.

did you manage to sort it out? Any idea on how we could solve it.

In advance thanks for your time

zakya

Irin.... I have exactly the same problem as described. The admin side can generate PDF file but the client/customer side doesn't work.

did you manage to sort it out? Any idea on how we could solve it.

In advance thanks for your time

zakya

No, unfortunately I'm till struggling with that. I already went through the insructions couple times, but doesn't matter what I do it doesn't work. I wonder, why nobody else is complaining. :-"

Edited by Irin