• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

OOB OSC 2.2 MS 2 + MVS

chironae

Hey.

Let me first let you know that the brains behind this contribution is indeed GOD! Drop shippers everywhere who hear of this contribution will be so happy, you have no idea. Well, maybe you do and that's why you put it together.

I had some issues modding MVS as I'm all green and cherry when it comes to php. Scripting is not my friend. I went ahead dumped it all (backups intact) and did a clean install of both OSC and MVS so I could get rid of any possible errors due to previous mods.

It may be just because I'm not versed in PHP :huh: but, I get big fat errors on the shipping modules when viewing vendor shipping modules in admin.

Warning: constant(): Couldn't find constant MODULE_SHIPPING_FEDEX1_SORT_ORDER_4 in /hsphere/local/home/chironae/midnightofferings.com/catalog/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/fedex1.php on line 120

Warning: constant(): Couldn't find constant MODULE_SHIPPING_FEDEX1_SORT_ORDER_4 in /hsphere/local/home/chironae/midnightofferings.com/catalog/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/fedex1.php on line 120
Flat Rate  
Warning: constant(): Couldn't find constant MODULE_SHIPPING_FLAT_SORT_ORDER_4 in /hsphere/local/home/chironae/midnightofferings.com/catalog/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/flat.php on line 32

Warning: constant(): Couldn't find constant MODULE_SHIPPING_FLAT_SORT_ORDER_4 in /hsphere/local/home/chironae/midnightofferings.com/catalog/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/flat.php on line 32
0  Info 
Per Item  
Warning: constant(): Couldn't find constant MODULE_SHIPPING_ITEM_SORT_ORDER_4 in /hsphere/local/home/chironae/midnightofferings.com/catalog/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/item.php on line 33

Warning: constant(): Couldn't find constant MODULE_SHIPPING_ITEM_SORT_ORDER_4 in /hsphere/local/home/chironae/midnightofferings.com/catalog/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/item.php on line 33
0  Info 
Table Rate  
Warning: constant(): Couldn't find constant MODULE_SHIPPING_TABLE_SORT_ORDER_4 in /hsphere/local/home/chironae/midnightofferings.com/catalog/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/table.php on line 33

Warning: constant(): Couldn't find constant MODULE_SHIPPING_TABLE_SORT_ORDER_4 in /hsphere/local/home/chironae/midnightofferings.com/catalog/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/table.php on line 33
0  Info 
United Parcel Service  
Warning: constant(): Couldn't find constant MODULE_SHIPPING_UPS_SORT_ORDER_4 in /hsphere/local/home/chironae/midnightofferings.com/catalog/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/ups.php on line 62

Warning: constant(): Couldn't find constant MODULE_SHIPPING_UPS_SORT_ORDER_4 in /hsphere/local/home/chironae/midnightofferings.com/catalog/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/ups.php on line 62
0  Info 
United Parcel Service (XML)  0  Info 
United States Postal Service  
Warning: constant(): Couldn't find constant MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_SORT_ORDER_4 in /hsphere/local/home/chironae/midnightofferings.com/catalog/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/usps.php on line 83

Warning: constant(): Couldn't find constant MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_SORT_ORDER_4 in /hsphere/local/home/chironae/midnightofferings.com/catalog/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/usps.php on line 83
0  Info 
Zone Rates  
Warning: constant(): Couldn't find constant MODULE_SHIPPING_ZONES_SORT_ORDER_4 in /hsphere/local/home/chironae/midnightofferings.com/catalog/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/zones.php on line 111

Warning: constant(): Couldn't find constant MODULE_SHIPPING_ZONES_SORT_ORDER_4 in /hsphere/local/home/chironae/midnightofferings.com/catalog/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/zones.php on line 111
0  Info 
Vendor Module Directory: /hsphere/local/home/chironae/midnightofferings.com//catalog/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/

We're dying to use this modification on our site when we launch in September. This is the last kink I've found.

I read somewhere that I needed to mod the shipping modules in order to make it work but, honestly, :blink: I dont know where to start. If that's what my fix is, could you give me an idea?

I'd truely appreciate it.

:D Again, thank you so much for this contribution. It's existance has saved us time, stress, and possibly our lives (if we had to endure more searching for a shopping cart that worked for drop shippers). :D

You've a new fan! :thumbsup:

Chironae

Found and ran the database update but am still having the same issue.

Thank you very much for your assistance.

chironae.

I'd say these are configuration settings that should be stored in the database - look for an SQL file in the package.

Matti