• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Low Stock Report v2.0

homewetbar

Blank page problem

I have just installed, low stock report V2.02. It worked fine. but after 20 min. just past 24.00 the page turned blank. If I click on the link in admin, then I just get a blank page. Very strange.... anyone who knows of this problem?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is there a way to ignore/not show products in a special category in the stock list?

lets say, all products in category cPath=28.

this is becourse I move items than are sold out and wont come again, to this category. So it makes no sense to have them on my re-order stock list.

:blush:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello All, I have just tried to install this on CreLoaded. I did all as per the installation instructions, but i just dont get an option under the reports menu ? Does any one have any ideas of give me any help on this ? Has anyone got it working on Creloaded ?

I initially installed V2.02 but with nothing showing up i upgraded to the MS2.REV0. I definitely installed the full package. Only things that was different was the reports.php file was formatted a little bit differently but i think i modified it correctly ? Any ideas ? A link to my reports.php file is at the end.

Thanks Alex

http://ebook.ecsportal.com/reports.php

• 2 months later...

For those of you who are still stuck with this error:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_REQUIRE in /****/****/*****/*****/catalog/admin/stats_low_stock.php on line 1

My husband took a look at the file and found the problem; this page is being read as if there were no line breaks whatsoever, in other words like it is all on a single line (thus the error on line 1). So the server is reading the page like this:

require('includes/application_top.php');^require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'currencies.php');^$currencies = new currencies();^// get the current timestamp into an array^$timestamp = time();^$date_time_array = getdate($timestamp);^$hours = $date_time_array['hours'];^$minutes = $date_time_array['minutes'];

When it should be reading it like this:

require('includes/application_top.php');

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'currencies.php');

$currencies = new currencies();

// get the current timestamp into an array

$timestamp = time();

$date_time_array = getdate($timestamp);

$hours = $date_time_array['hours'];

$minutes = $date_time_array['minutes'];

Something about how the page was written, or the software in which it was written, we're not sure which. Anyway, if you open the file in Notepad (using Windows), you will see some funny characters where the line breaks should be.

What my husband did was simply reintroduced the line breaks where they should be, and that solved the problem.

Hopefully, someone will find this useful.

This contribut is verry helpfull for me, but is there anybody outthere how know how to make it so I can "restock" products directly from the report. So I don't have to visit every product?

I foundt here http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...stats_low_stock

On the link above you can see one download thats named

Stats Low Stock with Updat Quantity Box

It had been verry nice to have av quantity box on this report. I triede the one that i link to above, but did'nt get that to work.

Sorry for my poor english.

Hope anyone can help.

Best reguards

Knut M

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I installed the latest version. When you get the report you can click on a link. I expected the link to be to the product but I am getting a list of products with the product somewhere in the list. Why is that? Can't the link direct be direct to update stock?

• 4 weeks later...
For those of you who are still stuck with this error:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_REQUIRE in /****/****/*****/*****/catalog/admin/stats_low_stock.php on line 1

My husband took a look at the file and found the problem; this page is being read as if there were no line breaks whatsoever, in other words like it is all on a single line (thus the error on line 1). So the server is reading the page like this:

require('includes/application_top.php');^require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'currencies.php');^$currencies = new currencies();^// get the current timestamp into an array^$timestamp = time();^$date_time_array = getdate($timestamp);^$hours = $date_time_array['hours'];^$minutes = $date_time_array['minutes'];

When it should be reading it like this:

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'currencies.php');

$currencies = new currencies();

// get the current timestamp into an array

$timestamp = time();

$date_time_array = getdate($timestamp);

$hours = $date_time_array['hours'];

$minutes = $date_time_array['minutes'];

Something about how the page was written, or the software in which it was written, we're not sure which. Anyway, if you open the file in Notepad (using Windows), you will see some funny characters where the line breaks should be.

What my husband did was simply reintroduced the line breaks where they should be, and that solved the problem.

Hopefully, someone will find this useful.

Thank you so much for this precious hint. It did the trick! I just opened all files with WordPad and saved them again. That "cleaned" the code.

But I'm still getting the following error where the quantity available is 0 or less than 0:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

select parent_id from categories where categories_id =

[TEP STOP]

Any clues on how to fix this?

TIA for any help.

Edited by Patty

Patty

• 8 months later...

Hello,

I am using version 2.02 and it works great. Was just wondering if it currently has the ability to not show items that have been set to active off? Currently it is showing all items below the set amount in the admin, even though I have many not activated anymore.

Thanks JR

• 2 months later...

I got this contrib installed and working great, but I would like for it to show CURRENT INVENTORY (not just low inventory). Does anyone know of a way to modify the existing contribution to get this to work? Or is there another contribution I should be looking at? Thanks a bunch!!

• 3 months later...

I've installed the latest version as well as the supposed fix by jc12, however I still receive an SQL Syntax Error

httpGetVars('sorted', 'ASC', array('ASC', 'DESC')); $orderby = $slsc->httpGetVars('orderby', 'stock'); //db_orderby based on orderby
switch($orderby) { case 'stock': default: $orderby = 'stock'; $db_orderby = 'p.products_quantity'; break; case 'model': $db_orderby = 'p.products_model'; 
break; case 'name': $db_orderby = 'pd.products_name'; break; } ?> 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your 
MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'limit 0, 30' at line 1

select p.products_id, p.products_quantity, pd.products_name, p.products_model from products p, products_description pd where p.products_id = pd.products_id
and pd.language_id = '1' and p.products_quantity <= 5 group by pd.products_id order by limit 0, 30

[TEP STOP]

Any ideas how I can fix this?

Edited by gwynwyffar

• 2 weeks later...

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/perfnnet/public_html/admin/includes/languages/english.php:613) in /home/perfnnet/public_html/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 22

Hi, after I used this contribution, when I want to insert a new product in admin/categories.php and after click preview, I received the above message.

And this is the coding for line 22 in my general.php

header('Location: ' . $url);

Anybody know why or is this related to this contribution and how am I to fix this.

Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Hi

First thank you to the author - great contrib! Works like a charm :D and it is one of those nice contribs that really helps!

The contrib allows sorting of columns for product name, model, qty available and status which is great, but I also want to sort the colume 'est 60 day sales' so I can see the top sellers (and worst sellers!) easily.

I struggle with php at best of times ... have tried to copy/paste other sorting code already there, but just ended in a jumble ... presume it's easy to do?

Perhaps this may also be a useful function in the next upgrade??

If anyone has any suggestions, it would be really appreciated!

Thanks

B

• 3 weeks later...
I've installed the latest version as well as the supposed fix by jc12, however I still receive an SQL Syntax Error

httpGetVars('sorted', 'ASC', array('ASC', 'DESC')); $orderby = $slsc->httpGetVars('orderby', 'stock'); //db_orderby based on orderby
switch($orderby) { case 'stock': default: $orderby = 'stock'; $db_orderby = 'p.products_quantity'; break; case 'model': $db_orderby = 'p.products_model'; 
break; case 'name': $db_orderby = 'pd.products_name'; break; } ?> 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your 
MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'limit 0, 30' at line 1

select p.products_id, p.products_quantity, pd.products_name, p.products_model from products p, products_description pd where p.products_id = pd.products_id
and pd.language_id = '1' and p.products_quantity <= 5 group by pd.products_id order by limit 0, 30

[TEP STOP]

Any ideas how I can fix this?

Getting the same MySQL error too, any help please?

I just uploaded this contrib and it gave me this error...

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-30, 30' at line 1

select p.products_id, p.products_quantity, pd.products_name, p.products_model, p.products_status from products p, products_description pd where p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and p.products_quantity <= 5 group by pd.products_id order by p.products_quantity ASC limit -30, 30

[TEP STOP]

Anyone know what it could mean?

Thanks.. LJ

• 3 weeks later...
Getting the same MySQL error too, any help please?

please make folowing changes.

In Stats_low_stock.php

Row 102 : add <?php

Row 125 : change $db_orderby = 'pd.products_status'; with $db_orderby = 'p.products_status';

Edited by oscaman

please make folowing changes.

In Stats_low_stock.php

Row 102 : add <?php

Row 125 : change $db_orderby = 'pd.products_status'; with $db_orderby = 'p.products_status';

Corection:

Row 99 : change ?> with ?>php

Edited by oscaman

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi all,

I have installer v2.03, which has the status column so it can be used to enable or disable products. In fact I see the status column but when I press to enable or disable the product it doesn't do anything.

Is there something missing?

br

Pedro

(can't edit my post...)

I solved the problem, it was quite easy in fact. Just edit the file stats_low_stock.php

change:

if ($action=='setflag') {

into this:

$action=$HTTP_GET_VARS['action']; // this was missing
	if ($action=='setflag') {

Enjoy!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Thanks for the great contribution. It really will make my client happy.

If only she could find the link on the admin panel!

(When I click directly on the www.xxx.com/admin/stats_low_stock.php, it does seem to work fine though.)