• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Product Opition Sorting and Deleting

chiplay

Hi all,

Just installed Option Type Feature 1.7 -> merge into an existing install of attibute sorter and copier, running on 2.2 MS2. Two big problems im running into:

1) Can't get the attributes to sort by order number, worked fine before installing option type feature.. I probably screwed up the produt_info.php file when I merge in option type, but I dont know enough php to tell what I did wrong...(feel free to look at my product_info.php file @ www.paulspopcorn.com/catalog/product_info.php)

2) It wont let me delete product options from the admin control panel -> product attributes, it give me this error message:

test4

1146 - Table 'paulsp67_paulspop.products_options_values_to_products_optionspovt' doesn't exist

select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pov.products_options_values_name, povt.products_options_values_sort_order from products p, products_options_values pov, products_options_values_to_products_optionspovt, products_attributes pa, products_description pd where pd.products_id = p.products_id and pov.language_id = '1' and pd.language_id = '1' and pa.products_id = p.products_id and pa.options_id='10' and pov.products_options_values_id = pa.options_values_id and povt.products_options_id='10' and povt.products_options_values_id = pov_products_options_values_id order by pd.products_name

any clues?

Also, I have one more question for anyone who might be javascript savy... lets say I have 4 pull down attribute options, but the user can only select 1 total option (ex. I have 4 different popcorn flavor catagories, each with 7-10 flavors, I want the user to just be able to select one from one menu, or maybe two out of four drop down menus, leaving the other set to -none-) If the user selects more than one, or in general a combination I dont want them to choose, how do I bring up a javascript to tell them no and make them choose again?

thanks a million to any help on these questions, I'm really stumped.

please go to www.paulspopcorn.com/test/ for reference to what I'm talking about.

Chip

[email protected]

• 4 weeks later...

I'm sorry I can't be of any help - I have exactly the same two problems you mentioned. Hopefully someone out there can point us in the right direction with a fix.

1) Can't get the attributes to sort by order number, worked fine before installing option type feature.. I probably screwed up the produt_info.php file when I merge in option type, but I dont know enough php to tell what I did wrong...(feel free to look at my product_info.php file @ www.paulspopcorn.com/catalog/product_info.php)

2) It wont let me delete product options from the admin control panel -> product attributes, it give me this error message:

test4   

1146 - Table 'paulsp67_paulspop.products_options_values_to_products_optionspovt' doesn't exist

select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pov.products_options_values_name, povt.products_options_values_sort_order from products p, products_options_values pov, products_options_values_to_products_optionspovt, products_attributes pa, products_description pd where pd.products_id = p.products_id and pov.language_id = '1' and pd.language_id = '1' and pa.products_id = p.products_id and pa.options_id='10' and pov.products_options_values_id = pa.options_values_id and povt.products_options_id='10' and povt.products_options_values_id = pov_products_options_values_id order by pd.products_name

any clues?

Chip

[email protected]

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...