• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

easypopulate No products_model field in record

Hi,

I have successfully installed and ran easypopulate. I have read the documents and the extra documents and the variables in the php file so one cannot get it wrong.

It ran and everything looks ok and it did bring in the new records and update the existing records. One thing.

At the end of the run I get a message;

| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |

No products_model field in record. This line was not imported

Everything seems to have worked but I want to understand this error.

Any comments please

P

Hi,

I have successfully installed and ran easypopulate. I have read the documents and the extra documents and the variables in the php file so one cannot get it wrong.

It ran and everything looks ok and it did bring in the new records and update the existing records. One thing.

At the end of the run I get a message;

| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |

No products_model field in record. This line was not imported

Everything seems to have worked but I want to understand this error.

Any comments please

P

I'm not sure but maybe you had some empty lines and it is telling you there are not products listed on those empty lines so they were not imported, if I'm wrong I'm sure somoene will jump in and let you know.

usually there is an empty line in the txt file, best way after creating the file via excel is to close it, then open in notepad and look at the very end. there is no problem with it, just excel's way.

Yes that is correct. I did use excel, When I use a text editor and remove the blank line at the end of the file the error does not appear. I don't think I will do that for every import as the blank line error is benign anyway.

P

Archived