• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

My Site

anyone tell me which ones are any good?

what about dynamic tags?

please help! I have sts installed so need something that will work with that too.

Your advanced search text should really relate to items that you sell in your store, not computer items. It will only take a few minutes to change.

Where is this i dotn see anythign about computer products

also what is seo

Chris - sorry, left the PC on overnight, got up this morning and it sounds like you got yourself in a bit of a state - I'm out now for the next 12 hours, (see time of this post, I get too confused with time differences..)so if I can help then, yell me as you did b4!

Please note - if I have suggested a contrib above, it doesnt mean it will work! Most of the contribs are not ones I've used, but may be useful for your particular problem....

Have you tried a refined search? Chances are your problem has already been dealt with elsewhere on the forums.....

if (stumped == true) {

return(square_one($start_over)

} else {

$random_query = tep_fetch_answer($forum_query)

}

Ok Update

i have A new header

added some produts

added seo

added header controller

added contact info to contact page

added referral source to create account page

changed address around in create account page

Feedback and recomendations please

<META NAME="Description" Content="C&T Gifts : osCommerce : What\'s New Here? - Hardware Software DVD Movies">

<META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="Hardware Software DVD Movies What\'s New Here? ">

I found this code in your source code for your index page.. Do you really think that this will make people find you in the search engines. Spend some time sorting out your metatags, now that you have it installed.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

Archived