//*******************************
// S T A R T
// PAGE DELIVERY
require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'template_top.php');
?>
<td class="pageHeading" valign="top"><?phpecho "Easy Populate ".EP_CURRENT_VERSION." - Default Language : " . EP_DEFAULT_LANGUAGE_NAME . '(' . EP_DEFAULT_LANGUAGE_ID .')' ;?>
<script type="text/javascript"><!--
 function switchForm( field ) {
var d = document;
var frm = field.form;
var tbl = d.getElementById('customtable');

if(d.getElementById)

^ Lines 1070-1090

Most people would have a space between <?php and echo

:-)

HTH

G

Most people would have a space between <?php and echo

HTH

G

This file is as it was from the download...I'll add a space, but the author may want to update the download :)

As it is open source you might care to contribute by correcting it and uploading it yourself.

Cheers

G

Ok thanks :) I'll make sure everything is working correctly first

hi there, i have no idea what i did but followed instuctions to the best of my ability.

Now problem is that after installing easypopulate when i click on catalog--> product attributes in the backend of OSC then i come out to the EP documentation.

What file did i stuff up to do this? :)

Can anybody help me with this please?

Try /admin/includes/boxes/catalog.php

HTH

G

MouseSA likes this

Has anybody mentioned the issue where when uploading it flip-flops the small and large image?

Actually its not flip flopping them, it's only using the thumbnail sized image...where is the larger version going?

How does one copy over a product that has multiple images? When copying them over, only the single image carries over...

SKU is not a standard field, open easypopulate.php and follow the instructions on how to add new fields in the product file.

Then use the Export EP or Froogle Products File and down load a cutom file.

HTH

G

Products Model: is what im looking for to be in the list. it is the standard field isnt it already in osc?

how do i get EP to extract the SKU and Model fields for my products?

Products Model: is what im looking for to be in the list. it is the standard field isnt it already in osc?

Your original post asked for 2 fields!!

Some people have model and sku.

Try looking at the froogle export options and the standard ones below them.

HTH

G

got a slight issue im sure fixable. i extracted the products and am inserting pricing on the sales fields. when i upload the excel file and choose update only, its duplicating the items it looks like instead of updating the prices. is it suppose to do that? am i missing something or doing something wrong?

its not duplicating all the items it looks like. but it is duplicating enough to be noticeable. instead of updating prices its adding items as well.

If I modify the description and copy them all over to every description in the file, when I upload it only some of them are modified...ideas?

i also notice that when i do the update on the import, its removing the some of the extra images i have on the items. its removing any pictures after 6 images from the products.

can anyone tell me how to add indivial shipping price to this

Open easypopulate.php and follow the instruction contained in there.

HTH

G

Open easypopulate.php and follow the instruction contained in there.

HTH

G

maybe im missing something but it only explains how to add things in the products or products description fields and as its in its own field that doesnt really help

maybe im missing something but it only explains how to add things in the products or products description fields and as its in its own field that doesnt really help

Easy Populate only works for fileds in the products and products description tables. You can add more fields in its code if they are not standard ones but only for those tables. You can't use it to populate any fields not in those tables.

Hi,

I have a question,since ep can support unlimited images contribution,how can I fill in the image list value in the v_products_image_array column,I mean if I have 5 images for product A,it has 1.jpg,2.jpg,3.jpg,4.jpg,5.jpg,how can I put this

5 images in the v_products_image_array column,should I fill this:1.jpg,2.jpg,3.jpg,4.jpg,5.jpg,or "1.jpg","2.jpg","3.jpg","4.jpg","5.jpg", or some other way?

Thanks for your attention in advance!

Joe

Hi, Need help with installation for 2.77a . Running os commerce ms2 on an old website and tried to install this add on. Followed the installation guide but, when I login to admin I don't see a link for easypopulate.

Hi, Need help with installation for 2.77a . Running os commerce ms2 on an old website and tried to install this add on. Followed the installation guide but, when I login to admin I don't see a link for easypopulate.

Change step 3 to

after

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CATALOG_CATEGORIES_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . '</a><br>' .

add

'<a href="' . tep_href_link('easypopulate.php', '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">Easy Populate</a><br>' .

HTH

G

Hi,

I have a question,since ep can support unlimited images contribution,how can I fill in the image list value in the v_products_image_array column,I mean if I have 5 images for product A,it has 1.jpg,2.jpg,3.jpg,4.jpg,5.jpg,how can I put this

5 images in the v_products_image_array column,should I fill this:1.jpg,2.jpg,3.jpg,4.jpg,5.jpg,or "1.jpg","2.jpg","3.jpg","4.jpg","5.jpg", or some other way?

Thanks for your attention in advance!

Joe

try

1.jpg|2.jpg|3.jpg|4.jpg|5.jpg

HTH

G