Latest News: (loading..)
VJ

Easy Populate & Products Attributes

9,069 posts in this topic

This is what i get for description

Ξονοφασικοί Inverters του ΞΏΞ―ΞΊΞΏΟ… SOLAREDGE, ΞΉΟƒΟαηλινής Ο€Οοέλευσης, ΞΌΞµ τους οποίους επιτυγχάνεται Ξ±Οξηση της Ξ±Ο€Οδοσης του Ξ¦/Ξ’ πάΟΞΊΞΏΟ… έως 25%.<br> ΞΞΉ Inverters συνοδεΟονται Ξ±Ο€Ο ΞΊΞ±Ο„Ξ¬Ξ»Ξ»Ξ·Ξ»ΞΏ Ξ±ΟΞΉΞΈΞΌΟ ΟƒΟ…ΟƒΞΊΞµΟ…ΟΞ½ Βελτιστοποίησης (Optimizer Monitoring) της SOLAREDGE (Power Box - Add on).<br> <br> ΔυνατΟτητα επέκτασης της ΞµΞ³Ξ³Οησης Ξ³ΞΉΞ± Ολους τους Ο„Οπους Inverter της Solarerdge στα 20 έτη.<br>

Any help please?

Does anyone knows something?

I installed the newest version of this contribution (2.77a for osc2.3.1), and everything looks fine. However, whenever I upload my csv file to the backend (after I have created and downloaded it & then edited the file), it removes all of the html tags that I had in the .csv file, so now in my product description i don't have any breaks. Does anyone else have this problem?

Hi there,

I have installed oscommerce in the form of the wp-online-store plugin for wordpress. The store works but this contribution does not. I have fiddled around to see what he problem is and it is this: all the links from the easyconribute page (even the documentation) goes to www.mysite.com/wp-admin/ (for example it tries to find the backup.php, the EPDocumentation and even easypopulate.php itself in mysite.com/wp-admin/ . It should look for www.mysite.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-online-store/admin/ because that's where these files are!

My php knowledge is very little but I already tried:

-adjust the "define('DIR_WS_ADMIN'," in admin/includes to the correct path, but then the whole store did not work anymore

-adjust every href in easypopulate.php to the right path but with no result (clicking on a "download .csv" link gave a blank page).

Any help is appreciated

Settings & Info

EP vers: 2.77a-2.3.1

osCommerce Online Merchant v2.3

HTTP:

DB:

PHP: Array (Zend: )

Temp Directory:

/Library/Server/Web/Data/Sites/Default/wp-content/plugins/wp-online-store/temp/

Temp Dir is Writable

Magic Quotes is: off

register_globals is: off

Split files on: 300 records

Model Num Size: 12

Price with tax: false

Calc Precision: 2

Replace quotes: false

Field seperator: comma

Excel safe output: true

Preserve tab/cr/lf: false

Category depth: 7

Enable attributes: true

SEF Froogle URLS: false

Other Support:

MVS Support: false

Additional Images: false

More Pics: false

UltraPics Pics: false

Unlimited Images: false

HTC: false

SPPC: false

Extra Fields: true

PDF Upload: false

Quick Backup Enabled: true

Hi

I am thinking of using this product, but when I read the instructions it mentions

This is based on the Excel Upload 1.51 from dynamok.

Does this mean the Excel Upload needs to be installed first?

many thanks in advance

Rob

No they have used the initial work and enhanced it

Cheers

G

I receive an error message when switching any of the "Other Contributions Support" from false to true:

1054 - Unknown column 'p.products_image_description' in 'field list'

SELECT p.products_id as v_products_id, p.products_model as v_products_model, p.products_image as v_products_image, p.products_image_description as v_products_image_description, p.products_price as v_products_price, p.products_weight as v_products_weight, p.products_date_available as v_date_avail, p.products_date_added as v_date_added, p.products_tax_class_id as v_tax_class_id, p.products_quantity as v_products_quantity, p.manufacturers_id as v_manufacturers_id, subc.categories_id as v_categories_id, p.products_status as v_status FROM products as p, categories as subc, products_to_categories as ptoc WHERE p.products_id = ptoc.products_id AND ptoc.categories_id = subc.categories_id

[TEP STOP]

Do I have to adjust anything or add to my DB? Apologies if this is answered somewhere, I have read through the documentation and searched through all relative forum posts but can not find anything like this issue. Thanks in advance!

Does anyone have any ideas why I am receiving this error message. I have researched and researched so far have not been able to find any reason for this error. I am REALLY hoping to get the additional images import/export working as I have way too many images to input manually. PLEASE HELP! :'(

EP is expecting the field products_image_description to be in the products table.

Have you installed a contibution to add this field in?

HTH

G

Rob

No they have used the initial work and enhanced it

Cheers

G

Many thanks for that, so a straight forward install then :)

EP is expecting the field products_image_description to be in the products table.

Have you installed a contibution to add this field in?

HTH

G

Is that a part of EP? I dont believe we have installed any contribution that adds that field in. I got this same error on a fresh 2.3.1 install with EP as well. Could it be a part of 2.3.1? All help much appreciated as I am hoping to solve this asap! Thanks!

Suspect it is a version of EP that expects the field

Either install different versions and test until you get one that works

or

Correct the code

or

Create that filed in the products table using phpmyadmin

HTH

G

Suspect it is a version of EP that expects the field

Either install different versions and test until you get one that works

or

Correct the code

or

Create that filed in the products table using phpmyadmin

HTH

G

I now realize that the error is due to the fact that I do not have the Additional Images contribution installed ...with OSC 2.3.1's new "Large image" option, the additional images contribution is not neccessary - with that said, does EP integrate with the 2.3.1's large images options (importing/exporting the large images)? I'm sure I am not the only person trying to do this. Any insight is helpful. Thank you again.

What does the documentation say ?

Also look in the file easy_populate.php, it has loads of parameters you can set.

HTH

G

I have been having a problem with getting EP to download the additional images.

I have been searching and it seems like quite a few people have also been experiencing this issue, but nobody (that I have found) was able to get a response.

Question: With OSC 2.3.1, it has the additional images "built-in", right? So does EP 2.76i (for osc 2.3.1) offer the ability to download/include the additional pics?

I have tried to change:

//**** Large Images osc 2.3.1 Supportg ****
define ('EP_PRODUCTS_IMAGES', true);  // default is false
define ('EP_PRODUCTS_IMAGES_MAX', 6);  // default is 6, maximum number of columns

from false to true and it didn't change the result.

In my osc 2.2rc2 store I have an additional image contribution installed and I was able to make a change to the Easypopulate.php file to recognize that contribution and include the extra images. But with this version I haven't been able to figure it out.

I even searched in the add-on section for an additional image contribution and I can't find one for osc v 2.3.1, which I figured was because v 2.3.1 has the multiple image code built in now.

BTW, I am just using the stock products from the sample store (Samsung tablet).

How can I get EP to pull the extra images?

Just uploaded EP files, and now following rest of the installation instructions. I don't understand how the line in STEP #3 fits in the file:

The relevant lines in the my catalog.php looks like this:

array(
	'code' => FILENAME_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES,
	'title' => BOX_CATALOG_CATEGORIES_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES,
	'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES)
  ),

Do I simply do this?

array(
	'code' => FILENAME_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES,
	'title' => BOX_CATALOG_CATEGORIES_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES,
'Easy Populate' .
	'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES)
  ),

I don't think it fits into the array pattern or whatever it's called.

how to make this setting?

What exactly doesn't work? I'm using it right now. Other than additional images issue @grant3 describes, everything is working perfectly.

What exactly doesn't work? I'm using it right now. Other than additional images issue @grant3 describes, everything is working perfectly.

Do not operate the field v_categories_name_1_1. This product does not appear in the correct category. And it works.

Edited by forester

@@ggrant3 i have been able to get the additonal pics for osc 2.3.1 to work, i just need to find the time to put the package together

@@ggrant3 i have been able to get the additonal pics for osc 2.3.1 to work, i just need to find the time to put the package together

That's great. I was wondering if anyone had a solution to this.

Just updated easypopulate to work with osc 2.3.1 additional images

available here

for those who are upgrading from previous version, i only made changes in easypopulate.php