• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Easy Populate & Products Attributes

VJ

Hello,

I am new to OS Commerce, I installed EZPopulate and wanted to use EZPopulate Admin function. Only I don't have it in my Admin --> Configuration section. It actually ends with "Sessions" function. I have a feeling that I don't have the right version. Please let me know what should I do. I actually want to specify a TEMP directory since it's constantly giving an error

Warning: fopen(/home/livenatu/public_html/EP_TEMP_DIREP2006Apr20-2109.txt): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/livenatu/public_html/admin/easypopulate.php on line 538

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/livenatu/public_html/admin/easypopulate.php on line 539

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/livenatu/public_html/admin/easypopulate.php on line 540

You can get your file in the Tools/Files under EP_TEMP_DIREPEP2006Apr20-2109.txt

So I thought I would solve this problem by specifying a TEMP directory thru the EZPopolate function, but can't find it.

Please help!!!!

Thank you

Irene

i too am stuck with this mod, getting the same message about the table not being i the database. i read with interest the solution presented

The latest package (possibly others) is setup to use contribs we don't have installed AND have NO way to turn them off without commenting them out. Hence they reference field that do not exist in our databases.

I took out the 'extra price contri references by putting "#" in front of 2 blocks of code ROUGHLY halfway down the file.

# 'v_products_price1_qty' => $iii++,

# 'v_products_price1' => $iii++,

# 'v_products_price2_qty' => $iii++,

# 'v_products_price2' => $iii++,

# 'v_products_price3_qty' => $iii++,

# 'v_products_price3' => $iii++,

# 'v_products_price4_qty' => $iii++,

# 'v_products_price4' => $iii++,

# 'v_products_price5_qty' => $iii++,

# 'v_products_price5' => $iii++,

# 'v_products_price6_qty' => $iii++,

# 'v_products_price6' => $iii++,

# 'v_products_price7_qty' => $iii++,

# 'v_products_price7' => $iii++,

# 'v_products_price8_qty' => $iii++,

# 'v_products_price8' => $iii++,

# 'v_products_qty_blocks' => $iii++,

AND a couple pages furthur.

# p.products_price1_qty as v_products_price1_qty,

# p.products_price1 as v_products_price1,

# p.products_price2_qty as v_products_price2_qty,

# p.products_price2 as v_products_price2,

# p.products_price3_qty as v_products_price3_qty,

# p.products_price3 as v_products_price3,

# p.products_price4_qty as v_products_price4_qty,

# p.products_price4 as v_products_price4,

# p.products_price5_qty as v_products_price5_qty,

# p.products_price5 as v_products_price5,

# p.products_price6_qty as v_products_price6_qty,

# p.products_price6 as v_products_price6,

# p.products_price7_qty as v_products_price7_qty,

# p.products_price7 as v_products_price7,

# p.products_price8_qty as v_products_price8_qty,

# p.products_price8 as v_products_price8,

# p.products_qty_blocks as v_products_qty_blocks,

This allows ME to run otion # 1 and dowload the "complete file". I can upload/insert as well.

however which file am i meant to edit these lines out on, i cant seem to find them anywhere

thanks

Irene,

"So I thought I would solve this problem by specifying a TEMP directory thru the EZPopolate function, but can't find it."

You need to go to your server to add the TEMP directory (or folder). EasyPopulate will not have that function. And set the permission of the folder to CHMOD 777.

Moreover, Sessions should be also under Admin -> Configuration as well. I believe you have installed it correctly but having problems with the TEMP folder - It needs to be created before downloading anything.

ken.yong

1. Why you have decided to return to storage of settings in a file, instead of in base?

2. Why settings for support of contributions are by default on, instead of switched off?

3. Why you have given the version number 3, instead of 2.83 for example?

Edited by dAbserver

I have installed version 2.90 and followed all the instructions for doing so.

I had a problem with the upload, and after reading this post, commented out the product price bits asa specified in a previous posting.

I can now download with out any problems at all.

When i try to upload i get the following error, at the bottom of the easy populate box:

User filename: /tmp/php84cf2S

Warning: file(/var/www/html/catalog/temp//tmp/php84cf2S): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/catalog/admin/easypopulate.php on line 736

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/html/catalog/admin/easypopulate.php on line 741

I have no idea what this means. When i upload, the file is put in the temp folder for some reason, then i need to load it from the temp file, which is when i get the above error.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

hello, alex,

i uploaded the version and clearly stated that this version does NOT need to alter MySQL file and it has some contribution edits with it. i marked it very clearly for people to use if the above is something that might be useful to them.

i m not sure why you are using all bold and red and large fonts, as i have stated very clearly that "Some points to note before you use this full package" and "This version is heavily based on version 2.78." It is the responsibility for the people who are downloading contributions to READ the instructions very carefully.

as for question number 3: i saw the version number going from 2.74 to 2.80 to 2.81b to 2.90, so i picked 3.00. no major significance here. honestly, i didn't put much thoughts into it. if you think it's a big issue, my bad.

if you want, you can upload your version again, but i believe it is the responsibility of the people who download the contribution to READ the instructions first before any downloads.

as i said before, Easy Populate is a highly customizable contribution so users need to find out which version work best for them. my version has a lot of contributions in it so it is NOT for everyone.

ken

ken.yong

1. Why you have decided to return to storage of settings in a file, instead of in base?

2. Why settings for support of contributions are by default on, instead of switched off?

3. Why you have given the version number 3, instead of 2.83 for example?

I dont really care who does what where and I am very thankfull for the people who are smarter than I, because I wouldnt be getting anywhere with this.

Now I just downloaded and installed KenYoung version 3.00 it wroks just not all the way I am pretty sure I missed something in the config var. this is what I have in my store:

header tags controller, meta tags controller, msrp, 6 more images, review in product description, more info in product listing,

Here is my questions: 1) What exactly needs modified in the easypop.php I have answered the things that I know in there but still get errors.

2) Does the table format have to be keep the same just like the excel import file does ie( v_products_name, v....)

3)What about HTML code can you up load you file with HTML code in it such as points, indents, and bold text.

4) For the MSRP contrib I would have to put in the msrp table in the .txt file to upload How, where and what do I need to do.

One of the errors I get I posted a few posts ago(previous page)

Thank you for anyhelp,

I just posted in the contributions my easypopuplate file that has the more 6 pic and Randelia metatags (which is a variation of Linda's, just the fields names to change)

With your specific error below, the quick fix is:

1. Look for p.products_hide_from_groups in easypopulate.php and comment it out (or just delete the whole line). There should be 2 instances in the file.

2. Try and see if it works. If not go to your excel file and find v_products_hide_from_groups and delete that column and try to upload again.

Im using the latest EP v3.0 and ms2 osc here is the error I get when I up load my file

Filename: products.txt

1054 - Unknown column 'p.products_hide_from_groups' in 'field list'

SELECT p.products_id as v_products_id, p.products_model as v_products_model, p.products_image as v_products_image, p.products_price as v_products_price, p.products_weight as v_products_weight, p.products_date_added as v_date_avail, p.products_tax_class_id as v_tax_class_id, p.products_quantity as v_products_quantity, p.products_hide_from_groups as v_products_hide_from_groups, p.manufacturers_id as v_manufacturers_id, subc.categories_id as v_categories_id FROM products as p, categories as subc, products_to_categories as ptoc WHERE p.products_id = ptoc.products_id AND p.products_model = 'V-3208' AND ptoc.categories_id = subc.categories_id

[TEP STOP]

When i try to upload i get the following error, at the bottom of the easy populate box:

User filename: /tmp/php84cf2S

Warning: file(/var/www/html/catalog/temp//tmp/php84cf2S): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/catalog/admin/easypopulate.php on line 736

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/html/catalog/admin/easypopulate.php on line 741

I believe that the problem can be solved by changing the file path in the begining of your easypopulate.php here:

$tempdir = "temp/";
$tempdir2 = "temp/";

Just because of this part of your error:

Warning: file(/var/www/html/catalog/temp//tmp/php84cf2S)

where there are 2 slashes after temp. I had a similar issue that was fixed by changing the path there.

hope that helps.

Hi,

Thanks for that. I tried it but no get the following error:

User filename: tmp/phpwjsRfT

Warning: file(/var/www/html/catalog/temp/tmp/phpwjsRfT): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/catalog/admin/easypopulate.php on line 736

It's my first try at Easy Populate ever and I had the same problem yesterday :( .

So I uploaded a fresh download of Easy Populate today. I figured I would not use my .cvs file made in Excel (semi collon seperated). Cuz that either gave that error or did nothing. Most of the time it just did nothing.

The page would load for a long time. And then the Easy Populate page still looked the same. Nothing happend <_< .

I now tried the "sample_output_file.txt" file that comes with Easy Populate. And that does a little more. It gives me the following...

Easy Populate 3.00-MS2 - Default Language : Nederlands(4) 

File uploaded. 
Temporary filename: /tmp/phpTykiiO
User filename: sample_output_file.txt
Size: 80290

SELECT p.products_id as v_products_id, p.products_model as v_products_model, p.products_image as v_products_image, p.products_price as v_products_price, p.products_weight as v_products_weight, p.products_date_added as v_date_avail, p.products_tax_class_id as v_tax_class_id, p.products_quantity as v_products_quantity, p.products_hide_from_groups as v_products_hide_from_groups, p.manufacturers_id as v_manufacturers_id, subc.categories_id as v_categories_id FROM products as p, categories as subc, products_to_categories as ptoc WHERE p.products_id = ptoc.products_id AND p.products_model = 'MG200MMS' AND ptoc.categories_id = subc.categories_id 

[TEP STOP]

And now it does the same for p.products_subimage1.

:blink: :huh: Went to see the DB in phpMyAdmin and the tables like products_id, products_model, etc... are there.

P.S. I have changed the settings in easypopulate.php. Not sure if they are right but I think they are :thumbsup: .

Edited by EgonS

Hi,

Thanks for that. I tried it but no get the following error:

User filename: tmp/phpwjsRfT

Warning: file(/var/www/html/catalog/temp/tmp/phpwjsRfT): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/catalog/admin/easypopulate.php on line 736

Well, at least the file path looks right now.

Did you set the right permissions on your temp folder?

Look for p.products_hide_from_groups in easypopulate.php and comment it out (or just delete the whole line). There should be 2 instances in the file.

With regards to Excel, try downloading Model/Price/Qty tab-delimited .txt file to edit. Open the txt file in Excel, Excel's "Text Import Wizard" will then popup. Choose "delimited" then click next, then click next again and then hit finish. Make your changes in Excel and then save it (It will be automatically saved as a txt file). Upload the file. That's it.

Let me know if this helps.

It's my first try at Easy Populate ever and I had the same problem yesterday :( .

So I uploaded a fresh download of Easy Populate today. I figured I would not use my .cvs file made in Excel (semi collon seperated). Cuz that either gave that error or did nothing. Most of the time it just did nothing.

The page would load for a long time. And then the Easy Populate page still looked the same. Nothing happend <_< .

I now tried the "sample_output_file.txt" file that comes with Easy Populate. And that does a little more. It gives me the following...

Easy Populate 3.00-MS2 - Default Language : Nederlands(4) 

File uploaded. 
Temporary filename: /tmp/phpTykiiO
User filename: sample_output_file.txt
Size: 80290

SELECT p.products_id as v_products_id, p.products_model as v_products_model, p.products_image as v_products_image, p.products_price as v_products_price, p.products_weight as v_products_weight, p.products_date_added as v_date_avail, p.products_tax_class_id as v_tax_class_id, p.products_quantity as v_products_quantity, p.products_hide_from_groups as v_products_hide_from_groups, p.manufacturers_id as v_manufacturers_id, subc.categories_id as v_categories_id FROM products as p, categories as subc, products_to_categories as ptoc WHERE p.products_id = ptoc.products_id AND p.products_model = 'MG200MMS' AND ptoc.categories_id = subc.categories_id 

[TEP STOP]

And now it does the same for p.products_subimage1.

:blink: :huh: Went to see the DB in phpMyAdmin and the tables like products_id, products_model, etc... are there.

P.S. I have changed the settings in easypopulate.php. Not sure if they are right but I think they are :thumbsup: .

Look for p.products_hide_from_groups in easypopulate.php and comment it out (or just delete the whole line). There should be 2 instances in the file.

The deletion off that p.products_hide_from_groups line fixed the problem. It seems to work now. The p.products_subimage1 problem is also gone. But...

With regards to Excel, try downloading Model/Price/Qty tab-delimited .txt file to edit. Open the txt file in Excel, Excel's "Text Import Wizard" will then popup. Choose "delimited" then click next, then click next again and then hit finish. Make your changes in Excel and then save it (It will be automatically saved as a txt file). Upload the file. That's it.

The problem with this is. The make/download files gives errors. The only file you can make/dowload are:

Download Model/Category tab-delimited .txt file to edit

Download Froogle tab-delimited .txt file to edit

Create Model/Category tab-delimited .txt file in temp dir

Create Froogle tab-delimited .txt file in temp dir

The rest gives a SQL error. If I need to post them let me know.

I tried to upload a semi-colon file made in Excel. But that does nothing. Same with the split file.

Then to end all this. I have one question. What does p.products_hide_from_groups do? Won't I need it?

Okay here's the error I'm getting. After a bunch of commenting and deleting I'm ever so close. Below is my error:

Filename: cartupload.txt
| 5526 | 3189-9.jpg | 4-Fold Arc | This 4-fol | 59.95 | Fireplace | Screens | | | | | Updated
| 5423 | 1050.gif | 5 pc. Shep | 1050 5 pc. | 119.95 | Fireplace | Toolsets | | | | | Updated
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 's Crook toolset 28" H',

INSERT INTO products_description (products_id, language_id, products_name, products_description, products_url) VALUES ( '29', 1, '5 pc. Shepherd's Crook toolset 28" H', '1050 5 pc. Shepherd's Crook toolset in Black Wrought Iron. 28" H', '' )

As you can see it starts, updates the first two records and boom, I get nothing. I'm not the best with SQL so when I get the 1064 error without any specific line to look at I'm lost. I do think it's around line 2062 or so depending upon what you've deleted. Can anybody help me on this one? Thanx everyone.

Okay here's the error I'm getting. After a bunch of commenting and deleting I'm ever so close. Below is my error:

Filename: cartupload.txt
| 5526 | 3189-9.jpg | 4-Fold Arc | This 4-fol | 59.95 | Fireplace | Screens | | | | | Updated
| 5423 | 1050.gif | 5 pc. Shep | 1050 5 pc. | 119.95 | Fireplace | Toolsets | | | | | Updated
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 's Crook toolset 28" H',

INSERT INTO products_description (products_id, language_id, products_name, products_description, products_url) VALUES ( '29', 1, '5 pc. Shepherd's Crook toolset 28" H', '1050 5 pc. Shepherd's Crook toolset in Black Wrought Iron. 28" H', '' )

As you can see it starts, updates the first two records and boom, I get nothing. I'm not the best with SQL so when I get the 1064 error without any specific line to look at I'm lost. I do think it's around line 2062 or so depending upon what you've deleted. Can anybody help me on this one? Thanx everyone.

You have to escape out your quotes \' like that.

Edited by jackrabbit

Thanks for the feedback. If you can upload/download Model/Category successfully, it means EasyPopulate is working fine.

As for the other SQL errors you encounter for other files, at the very least I believe Model/Price/Qty should work fine. Error messages will be helpful.

Also, please look at the post just above this one. The ' in, e.g. Microsoft's, will cause problems when you upload the txt files. Use the solution presented above.

Finally, p.products_hide_from_groups is an add-on from SPPC (Separate Pricing Per Customer). If you don't have SPPC, you do not need it.

Also, after fixing Model/Price/Qty, for the other files, I believe it involves a deeper understanding of EasyPopulate to get those to work. But at the very least, Model/Category and Model/Price/Qty should work fine.

The deletion off that p.products_hide_from_groups line fixed the problem. It seems to work now. The p.products_subimage1 problem is also gone. But...

The problem with this is. The make/download files gives errors. The only file you can make/dowload are:

Download Model/Category tab-delimited .txt file to edit

Download Froogle tab-delimited .txt file to edit

Create Model/Category tab-delimited .txt file in temp dir

Create Froogle tab-delimited .txt file in temp dir

The rest gives a SQL error. If I need to post them let me know.

I tried to upload a semi-colon file made in Excel. But that does nothing. Same with the split file.

Then to end all this. I have one question. What does p.products_hide_from_groups do? Won't I need it?

Thank you very much for the help so far.

The errors are:

Download Complete tab-delimited .txt file to edit

1146 - Table 'natlek_prod.TABLE_PRODUCTS_STOCK' doesn't exist

select products_stock_quantity from TABLE_PRODUCTS_STOCK where products_id = '1' and products_stock_attributes = '3-5'

[TEP STOP]

Download Customized tab-delimited .txt file to edit

1054 - Unknown column 'sp.customers_group_id' in 'field list'

SELECT p.products_id as v_products_id, p.products_model as v_products_model, p.products_image as v_products_image, p.products_price as v_products_price, sp.specials_new_products_price as v_specials_new_products_price, sp.customers_group_id as v_customers_group_id, p.products_weight as v_products_weight, p.products_date_available as v_date_avail, p.products_date_added as v_date_added, p.products_tax_class_id as v_tax_class_id, p.products_quantity as v_products_quantity, p.manufacturers_id as v_manufacturers_id, subc.categories_id as v_categories_id, p.products_status as v_status FROM products as p left join specials as sp on p.products_id = sp.products_id, categories as subc, products_to_categories as ptoc WHERE p.products_id = ptoc.products_id AND ptoc.categories_id = subc.categories_id 

[TEP STOP]

Download Model/Price/Qty tab-delimited .txt file to edit

1146 - Table 'natlek_prod.TABLE_PRODUCTS_GROUPS' doesn't exist

SELECT customers_group_price, customers_group_id FROM TABLE_PRODUCTS_GROUPS WHERE products_id = 1 ORDER BY customers_group_id

[TEP STOP]

Download Model/Attributes tab-delimited .txt file

select products_stock_quantity from TABLE_PRODUCTS_STOCK where products_id = '1' and products_stock_attributes = '3-5'

[TEP STOP]

Download Extra Field (CREATE THE EXTRA FIELD FIRST BEFORE USING THIS FEATURE) tab-delimited .txt file to edit

1146 - Table 'natlek_prod.TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_PRODUCTS_EXTRA_FIELDS' doesn't exist

SELECT p.products_id as v_products_id, p.products_model as v_products_model, subc.products_extra_fields_id as v_products_extra_fields_id, subc.products_extra_fields_value as v_products_extra_fields_value, ptoc.products_extra_fields_name as v_products_extra_fields_name FROM products as p, TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_PRODUCTS_EXTRA_FIELDS as subc, TABLE_PRODUCTS_EXTRA_FIELDS as ptoc WHERE p.products_id = subc.products_id AND ptoc.products_extra_fields_id = subc.products_extra_fields_id 

[TEP STOP]

Create Complete tab-delimited .txt file in temp dir

[TEP STOP]

Create Customized tab-delimited .txt file in temp dir

1054 - Unknown column 'sp.customers_group_id' in 'field list'

SELECT p.products_id as v_products_id, p.products_model as v_products_model, p.products_image as v_products_image, p.products_price as v_products_price, sp.specials_new_products_price as v_specials_new_products_price, sp.customers_group_id as v_customers_group_id, p.products_weight as v_products_weight, p.products_date_available as v_date_avail, p.products_date_added as v_date_added, p.products_tax_class_id as v_tax_class_id, p.products_quantity as v_products_quantity, p.manufacturers_id as v_manufacturers_id, subc.categories_id as v_categories_id, p.products_status as v_status FROM products as p left join specials as sp on p.products_id = sp.products_id, categories as subc, products_to_categories as ptoc WHERE p.products_id = ptoc.products_id AND ptoc.categories_id = subc.categories_id 

[TEP STOP]

Create Model/Price/Qty tab-delimited .txt file in temp dir

1146 - Table 'natlek_prod.TABLE_PRODUCTS_GROUPS' doesn't exist

SELECT customers_group_price, customers_group_id FROM TABLE_PRODUCTS_GROUPS WHERE products_id = 1 ORDER BY customers_group_id

[TEP STOP]

Create Model/Attributes tab-delimited .txt file in temp dir

[TEP STOP]

Create Extra Field (CREATE THE EXTRA FIELD FIRST BEFORE USING THIS FEATURE) tab-delimited .txt file in temp dir

1146 - Table 'natlek_prod.TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_PRODUCTS_EXTRA_FIELDS' doesn't exist

SELECT p.products_id as v_products_id, p.products_model as v_products_model, subc.products_extra_fields_id as v_products_extra_fields_id, subc.products_extra_fields_value as v_products_extra_fields_value, ptoc.products_extra_fields_name as v_products_extra_fields_name FROM products as p, TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_PRODUCTS_EXTRA_FIELDS as subc, TABLE_PRODUCTS_EXTRA_FIELDS as ptoc WHERE p.products_id = subc.products_id AND ptoc.products_extra_fields_id = subc.products_extra_fields_id 

[TEP STOP]

And I think I found the problem... these tables don't exist :D :-" .

And then there is the uploading. It seems to go ok now.

I downloaded the file like you said and edited it in Excel.

Except...

File uploaded. 
Temporary filename: /tmp/phpq0IATA
User filename: EP2006Apr21-2210.txt
Size: 1201
| 1-20 TEK O | Test | Test 1 | !New Product!
| 1-MIN VERH | Test | Test 2 | !New Product!
| 1-MIN VERH | Test | Test 3 | !New Product!
| 1 METER CH | Test | Test 4 | Test 5 !New Product!
| 1 METER EX | Test | Test 1 | !New Product!
| 1 METER JO | Test | Test 2 | !New Product!
| 1 METER L\ | Test | Test 3 | !New Product!
| 1 METER L\ | Test | Test 4 | Test 5 !New Product!
| 1 METER PR | Test | Test 1 | !New Product!
| 1 METER PR | Test | Test 2 | !New Product!
| 1 METER PR | Test | Test 3 | !New Product!
| 1 MIN VERH | Test | Test 4 | Test 5 !New Product!
| 10 MIN WOR | Test | Test 1 | !New Product!
| 100 GEHEIM | Test | Test 2 | !New Product!
| 100 GEHEIM | Test | Test 3 | !New Product!
| 100 LEGEND | Test | Test 4 | Test 5 !New Product!
| 100 SUPER | Test | Test 1 | !New Product!
| 100% COLOR | Test | Test 2 | !New Product!
| 100% COLOR | Test | Test 3 | !New Product!
| 100% COLOR | Test | Test 4 | Test 5 !New Product!
| 100% COLOR | Test | Test 1 | !New Product!
| 1000 JAAR | Test | Test 3 | !New Product!
| 1000 SUPER | Test | Test 4 | Test 5 !New Product!
| 10000 MOD+ | Test | Test 1 | !New Product!
| 1001 GEREC | Test | Test 2 | !New Product!
| 1001 LEUKE | Test | Test 3 | !New Product!
| | | | 

No products_model field in record. This line was not imported

It makes the categories, sub-cat, etc... but it doesn't place the products. Every category is empty.

Ok, if the tables do not exist... There you go.

As for your second question, I have tried it myself. If you look at the Categories infobox (usually on the left of your main screen), it should show the number of new products there (i.e. should not be zero) after your upload. However, you will not see the products if you click on the category. And if you check your MySQL under the table "Products", you will see a bunch of products without product names. I believe Easy Populate's Model/Category txt file only uploads the model number, instead of the product name. Product name is essential to get the product to show on your website.

My suggestion will be: Use Easy Populate only for updating information, i.e not using Easy Populate to add new products. Or, spend some time to know more about how to customize this contribution. I must confess I did spend some time in understanding this application. Of course, it works like a charm for me now - I can add new products and do other stuff (except I am still struggling to get QTPro to work) and it saves me a lot of time. Note: QTPro is another wonderful contribution.

Hope it helps!

[TEP STOP][/code]

And I think I found the problem... these tables don't exist :D :-" .

And then there is the uploading. It seems to go ok now.

I downloaded the file like you said and edited it in Excel.

Except...

File uploaded. 
Temporary filename: /tmp/phpq0IATA
User filename: EP2006Apr21-2210.txt
Size: 1201
| 1-20 TEK O | Test | Test 1 | !New Product!
| 1-MIN VERH | Test | Test 2 | !New Product!
| 1-MIN VERH | Test | Test 3 | !New Product!
| 1 METER CH | Test | Test 4 | Test 5 !New Product!
| 1 METER EX | Test | Test 1 | !New Product!
| 1 METER JO | Test | Test 2 | !New Product!
| 1 METER L\ | Test | Test 3 | !New Product!
| 1 METER L\ | Test | Test 4 | Test 5 !New Product!
| 1 METER PR | Test | Test 1 | !New Product!
| 1 METER PR | Test | Test 2 | !New Product!
| 1 METER PR | Test | Test 3 | !New Product!
| 1 MIN VERH | Test | Test 4 | Test 5 !New Product!
| 10 MIN WOR | Test | Test 1 | !New Product!
| 100 GEHEIM | Test | Test 2 | !New Product!
| 100 GEHEIM | Test | Test 3 | !New Product!
| 100 LEGEND | Test | Test 4 | Test 5 !New Product!
| 100 SUPER | Test | Test 1 | !New Product!
| 100% COLOR | Test | Test 3 | !New Product!
| 100% COLOR | Test | Test 4 | Test 5 !New Product!
| 100% COLOR | Test | Test 1 | !New Product!
| 1000 JAAR | Test | Test 3 | !New Product!
| 1000 SUPER | Test | Test 4 | Test 5 !New Product!
| 10000 MOD+ | Test | Test 1 | !New Product!
| 1001 GEREC | Test | Test 2 | !New Product!
| 1001 LEUKE | Test | Test 3 | !New Product!
| | | | 

No products_model field in record. This line was not imported

It makes the categories, sub-cat, etc... but it doesn't place the products. Every category is empty.

I just posted in the contributions my easypopuplate file that has the more 6 pic and Randelia metatags (which is a variation of Linda's, just the fields names to change)

It would be nice if it wasnt password protected

Ok thank you to kenYoung it worked now the problem is getting it see the hieght x width for the product description. ie this is the error now:

Size: 569441

| V-3208 | ambico-v32 | MEDIUM CAM | Protect | | | | | | | | 29.95 | 0 | 4/20/2006 | 4/21/2006 | 76 | | AMBICO? | Accessorie | Other Acce | | Taxable Go | Active Updated

# 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'w x 6.25' h x 4' d. Dual zipper, easy access opening

UPDATE products_description SET products_name='MEDIUM CAMCORDER BAG', products_description='

* Protect your camcorder investment with the Ambico camcorder bag, featuring lots of pockets, easy access to all your gear, and rugged contstruction.

* Features:

o Dual zipper easy access opening.

o Front zippered pocket, two side pockets Interior mesh zippered pocket Interior ID tag.

o Gusseted back pocket.

o Adjustable padded dividers.

o Detachable, adjustable shoulder strap.

o Dimensions: 7.5' w x 6.25' h x 4' d.

o Dual zipper, easy access opening

o Front zipper pockets, 2 side pockets

o Interior zippered mesh pockets

o Interior ID tag, gusseted back pocket

o Adjustable divider

o Detachable, adjustable shoulder strap

o Inside: 7 1/2'W x 6 1/2'H x 4'D

', products_url='' WHERE products_id = '1508' AND language_id = '1'

[TEP STOP]

Anyone know what to look for. I would look my self but it is probly faster to ask someone being that the easypop.php file is really big.

Thank you for the help