• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Easy Populate & Products Attributes

VJ

Hello:

Can anyone help me with easy populate.

After following all the instructions given in the new release posted today April 17, I find the following problem.

At the Admin, Catalog, Easy populate we heve the working box with the links on the bottom.

We have the following ?download the txt file to edit? links:

Download .txt file with TAB delimited to edit ( Complete )

Download .txt file with TAB delimited to edit ( Model / Price / Quantity )

Download .txt file with TAB delimited to edit ( Model / Category )

Download .txt file with TAB delimited to edit ( Products extra fields )

Download .txt file with TAB delimited to edit ( Froogle )

I can only download and save the Download .txt file with TAB delimited to edit ( Model / Category ).

The others open something like this on my IE:

This is what opens for Download .txt file with TAB delimited to edit ( Complete ) :

1054 - Unknown column 'p.products_price1_qty' in 'field list'

SELECT p.products_id as v_products_id, p.products_model as v_products_model, p.products_image as v_products_image, p.products_price as v_products_price, p.products_price1_qty as v_products_price1_qty, p.products_price1 as v_products_price1, p.products_price2_qty as v_products_price2_qty, p.products_price2 as v_products_price2, p.products_price3_qty as v_products_price3_qty, p.products_price3 as v_products_price3, p.products_price4_qty as v_products_price4_qty, p.products_price4 as v_products_price4, p.products_price5_qty as v_products_price5_qty, p.products_price5 as v_products_price5, p.products_price6_qty as v_products_price6_qty, p.products_price6 as v_products_price6, p.products_price7_qty as v_products_price7_qty, p.products_price7 as v_products_price7, p.products_price8_qty as v_products_price8_qty, p.products_price8 as v_products_price8, p.products_qty_blocks as v_products_qty_blocks, p.products_weight as v_products_weight, p.products_date_available as v_date_avail, p.products_date_added as v_date_added, p.products_tax_class_id as v_tax_class_id, p.products_quantity as v_products_quantity, p.manufacturers_id as v_manufacturers_id, subc.categories_id as v_categories_id, p.products_status as v_status FROM products as p, categories as subc, products_to_categories as ptoc WHERE p.products_id = ptoc.products_id AND ptoc.categories_id = subc.categories_id

[TEP STOP] [TEP STOP]

This is what opens for Download .txt file with TAB delimited to edit ( Model / Price / Quantity )

1054 - Unknown column 'p.products_price1' in 'field list'

SELECT p.products_id as v_products_id, p.products_model as v_products_model, p.products_status as v_status, p.products_price as v_products_price, p.products_tax_class_id as v_tax_class_id, p.products_price1 as v_products_price1, p.products_price2 as v_products_price2, p.products_price3 as v_products_price3, p.products_price4 as v_products_price4, p.products_price5 as v_products_price5, p.products_price6 as v_products_price6, p.products_price7 as v_products_price7, p.products_price8 as v_products_price8, p.products_price1_qty as v_products_price1_qty, p.products_price2_qty as v_products_price2_qty, p.products_price3_qty as v_products_price3_qty, p.products_price4_qty as v_products_price4_qty, p.products_price5_qty as v_products_price5_qty, p.products_price6_qty as v_products_price6_qty, p.products_price7_qty as v_products_price7_qty, p.products_price8_qty as v_products_price8_qty, p.products_qty_blocks as v_products_qty_blocks, p.products_quantity as v_products_quantity FROM products as p

[TEP STOP]

This is what opens for Download .txt file with TAB delimited to edit ( Products extra fields )

1146 - Table 'loja_menasboutique_com.TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_PRODUCTS_EXTRA_FIELDS' doesn't exist

SELECT p.products_id as v_products_id, p.products_model as v_products_model, subc.products_extra_fields_id as v_products_extra_fields_id, subc.products_extra_fields_value as v_products_extra_fields_value, ptoc.products_extra_fields_name as v_products_extra_fields_name FROM products as p, TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_PRODUCTS_EXTRA_FIELDS as subc, TABLE_PRODUCTS_EXTRA_FIELDS as ptoc WHERE p.products_id = subc.products_id AND ptoc.products_extra_fields_id = subc.products_extra_fields_id

[TEP STOP]

Froogle I am not using and did not open an account.

Can anyone tell me what might be wrong. I have a lot of products to upload and it will take me forever manually.

Thanks

Please help!

Hey everyone.. I'm running into a problem getting easypopulate.php to correctly link to itself. For all the download .txt functions in the admin control panel..

<a href="easypopulate.php?download=stream&dltype=priceqty"><?php echo DOWNLOAD_EP_2; ?><b><?php echo MODEL_PRICE_QUANTITY_EP; ?></b></a><br> //etc.. there are about 13 of these links

I am using oscommerce as a component in mambo administration, so my dirrectory structure is a bit different. Itstead of catalog/admin/

I have to install to administrator/components/com_oscommerce/

Because of this, the link is referencing easypopulate.php in www.mydomain.com/administrator/easypopulate.php

If I modify the link by changing it to:

<a href="components/com_oscommerce/easypopulate.php?download=stream&dltype=priceqty"><?php echo DOWNLOAD_EP_2; ?><b><?php echo MODEL_PRICE_QUANTITY_EP; ?></b></a><br> // components/com_oscommerce being the directory its in, inside of the administrator folder

Then it finds the file fine, but I get an error inside application_top.php which easypopulate references that it doesn't know DIR_WS_INCLUDESfilenames.php

So...

I tried adding FILENAME_POPULATE to filenames.php and modifying the links to this:

<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPULATE) . '?download=tempfile&dltype=full ">' ?>

<?php echo DOWNLOAD_EP_2; ?><b><?php echo COMPLETE_EP; ?></b></a><br>

But then I get an error:

Warning: main(components/com_oscommerce/easypopulate?download=tempfile.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/collegia/public_html/gemwares.com/administrator/components/com_oscommerce/admin.oscommerce.php on line 45

There must be a simple solution that i'm just not seeing. When I make it just link to it, the global definitions aren't recognized.

SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP!

Thanks,

Cook

I don't understand why you want to change the way easypopulate links to itself: if you leave the link as is, starting with a href="easypopulate.php?, there is no reason it won't work: when a file calls itself from a relative reference, it always work...

Your real problem might be the non-existence of temporary files folder /temp: can you see the path in your Easypopulate contol panel? is the folder chmoded to 777?

I do have the tmp folder with CMOD 777

I dont understand that is the problem.

I get error like: Warning: main(): Failed opening 'includes/functions/easypopulate_functions.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/ercomerc/public_html/loja/admin/easypopulate.php on line 53 but the only file in the zip file I downloaded from the contribution page is easypopulate.php

That means you didn't install all the files.

there are 3 files to uppload:

catalog/admin/ easypopulate.php

catalog/admin/includes/functions/easypopulate_functions.php

catalog/admin/includes/languages/english/easypopulate.php

Edited by pixclinic

Nope, temp dirrectory exists with read and write permissions.. I don't think thats the problem,

The reason I think its the links that are causing the problem is because when I hover over them with the mouse, they show up as pointing to the directory www.mydomain.com/administrator/easypopulate.php ..etc

This isn't where the easypopulate file is located. Its located in administrator/components/com_oscommerce/easypopulate.php

Further, instead of getting any errors, its bringing me to my default page which is where it goes if it someone enters an invalid page address.

Any input would be very helpful for everyone using moscommerce!

THANKS!

can i delete products using the csv file which i import to the easy populate? i mean is there a command i can enter a product model number and the use the comman to delete the corrensponding product?

also, theres a problem with me editing my products. as i edit the product, even tho i dont have a products_description in my csv file, the products description disappears. any ideas?

HELP!

can i delete products using the csv file which i import to the easy populate? i mean is there a command i can enter a product model number and the use the comman to delete the corrensponding product?

just go in your php admin, go to the product table, and check some boxes ;-)

just go in your php admin, go to the product table, and check some boxes ;-)

OMG! i so didnt know that

just being sarcastic

i mean i know that, but could you use a comman in the field v_action to delete a product?

Edited by ardavan1367

Hello:

I still have not gotten help on this. Anyone out there please???????

After following all the instructions given in the new release posted today April 17, I find the following problem.

At the Admin, Catalog, Easy populate we heve the working box with the links on the bottom.

We have the following ?download the txt file to edit? links:

I can only download and save the Download .txt file with TAB delimited to edit ( Model / Category ).

This is what opens for Download .txt file with TAB delimited to edit ( Complete ) :

SELECT p.products_id as v_products_id, p.products_model as v_products_model, p.products_image as v_products_image, p.products_price as v_products_price, p.products_price1_qty as v_products_price1_qty, p.products_price1 as v_products_price1, p.products_price2_qty as v_products_price2_qty, p.products_price2 as v_products_price2, p.products_price3_qty as v_products_price3_qty, p.products_price3 as v_products_price3, p.products_price4_qty as v_products_price4_qty, p.products_price4 as v_products_price4, p.products_price5_qty as v_products_price5_qty, p.products_price5 as v_products_price5, p.products_price6_qty as v_products_price6_qty, p.products_price6 as v_products_price6, p.products_price7_qty as v_products_price7_qty, p.products_price7 as v_products_price7, p.products_price8_qty as v_products_price8_qty, p.products_price8 as v_products_price8, p.products_qty_blocks as v_products_qty_blocks, p.products_weight as v_products_weight, p.products_date_available as v_date_avail, p.products_date_added as v_date_added, p.products_tax_class_id as v_tax_class_id, p.products_quantity as v_products_quantity, p.manufacturers_id as v_manufacturers_id, subc.categories_id as v_categories_id, p.products_status as v_status FROM products as p, categories as subc, products_to_categories as ptoc WHERE p.products_id = ptoc.products_id AND ptoc.categories_id = subc.categories_id

[TEP STOP] [TEP STOP]

This is what opens for Download .txt file with TAB delimited to edit ( Model / Price / Quantity )

SELECT p.products_id as v_products_id, p.products_model as v_products_model, p.products_status as v_status, p.products_price as v_products_price, p.products_tax_class_id as v_tax_class_id, p.products_price1 as v_products_price1, p.products_price2 as v_products_price2, p.products_price3 as v_products_price3, p.products_price4 as v_products_price4, p.products_price5 as v_products_price5, p.products_price6 as v_products_price6, p.products_price7 as v_products_price7, p.products_price8 as v_products_price8, p.products_price1_qty as v_products_price1_qty, p.products_price2_qty as v_products_price2_qty, p.products_price3_qty as v_products_price3_qty, p.products_price4_qty as v_products_price4_qty, p.products_price5_qty as v_products_price5_qty, p.products_price6_qty as v_products_price6_qty, p.products_price7_qty as v_products_price7_qty, p.products_price8_qty as v_products_price8_qty, p.products_qty_blocks as v_products_qty_blocks, p.products_quantity as v_products_quantity FROM products as p

[TEP STOP]

This is what opens for Download .txt file with TAB delimited to edit ( Products extra fields )

1146 - Table 'loja_menasboutique_com.TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_PRODUCTS_EXTRA_FIELDS' doesn't exist

SELECT p.products_id as v_products_id, p.products_model as v_products_model, subc.products_extra_fields_id as v_products_extra_fields_id, subc.products_extra_fields_value as v_products_extra_fields_value, ptoc.products_extra_fields_name as v_products_extra_fields_name FROM products as p, TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_PRODUCTS_EXTRA_FIELDS as subc, TABLE_PRODUCTS_EXTRA_FIELDS as ptoc WHERE p.products_id = subc.products_id AND ptoc.products_extra_fields_id = subc.products_extra_fields_id

[TEP STOP]

Can anyone tell me what might be wrong. I have a lot of products to upload and it will take me forever manually.

Thanks

did you read the comments in the code of the mian easy populate.php? there are some parameters to adjust depending on you OSc configuration itself. For example I had to turn on the subimage by uncommenting some lines, etc...

Just reding teh manual is not enough, you need to read the code's comments too

PROBLEM SOLVED! too big to post. contact me.

Hello:

We have the following “download the txt file to edit” links:

[TEP STOP] [TEP STOP]

[TEP STOP]

[TEP STOP]

Thanks

Please help!

Hey everyone.. I'm running into a problem getting easypopulate.php to correctly link to itself. For all the download .txt functions in the admin control panel..

<a href="easypopulate.php?download=stream&dltype=priceqty"><?php echo DOWNLOAD_EP_2; ?><b><?php echo MODEL_PRICE_QUANTITY_EP; ?></b></a><br> //etc.. there are about 13 of these links

I am using oscommerce as a component in mambo administration, so my dirrectory structure is a bit different. Itstead of catalog/admin/

I have to install to administrator/components/com_oscommerce/

Because of this, the link is referencing easypopulate.php in www.mydomain.com/administrator/easypopulate.php

If I modify the link by changing it to:

<a href="components/com_oscommerce/easypopulate.php?download=stream&dltype=priceqty"><?php echo DOWNLOAD_EP_2; ?><b><?php echo MODEL_PRICE_QUANTITY_EP; ?></b></a><br> // components/com_oscommerce being the directory its in, inside of the administrator folder

Then it finds the file fine, but I get an error inside application_top.php which easypopulate references that it doesn't know DIR_WS_INCLUDESfilenames.php

So...

I tried adding FILENAME_POPULATE to filenames.php and modifying the links to this:

<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPULATE) . '?download=tempfile&dltype=full ">' ?>

<?php echo DOWNLOAD_EP_2; ?><b><?php echo COMPLETE_EP; ?></b></a><br>

But then I get an error:

Warning: main(components/com_oscommerce/easypopulate?download=tempfile.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/collegia/public_html/gemwares.com/administrator/components/com_oscommerce/admin.oscommerce.php on line 45

There must be a simple solution that i'm just not seeing. When I make it just link to it, the global definitions aren't recognized.

SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP!

Thanks,

Cook

Still looking for an answer guys, sorry to repost, i hate when people do it with long post's.. just it made it to a new page wrather quick so I doubt it will be seen otherwise.. This could be really helpful to all of us using MOSCommerce! Any input welcome!!

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

Ok, several of you pm'd me.

Here goes.

The latest package (possibly others) is setup to use contribs we don't have installed AND have NO way to turn them off without commenting them out. Hence they reference field that do not exist in our databases.

I took out the 'extra price contri references by putting "#" in front of 2 blocks of code ROUGHLY halfway down the file.

# 'v_products_price1_qty' => $iii++,

# 'v_products_price1' => $iii++,

# 'v_products_price2_qty' => $iii++,

# 'v_products_price2' => $iii++,

# 'v_products_price3_qty' => $iii++,

# 'v_products_price3' => $iii++,

# 'v_products_price4_qty' => $iii++,

# 'v_products_price4' => $iii++,

# 'v_products_price5_qty' => $iii++,

# 'v_products_price5' => $iii++,

# 'v_products_price6_qty' => $iii++,

# 'v_products_price6' => $iii++,

# 'v_products_price7_qty' => $iii++,

# 'v_products_price7' => $iii++,

# 'v_products_price8_qty' => $iii++,

# 'v_products_price8' => $iii++,

# 'v_products_qty_blocks' => $iii++,

AND a couple pages furthur.

# p.products_price1_qty as v_products_price1_qty,

# p.products_price1 as v_products_price1,

# p.products_price2_qty as v_products_price2_qty,

# p.products_price2 as v_products_price2,

# p.products_price3_qty as v_products_price3_qty,

# p.products_price3 as v_products_price3,

# p.products_price4_qty as v_products_price4_qty,

# p.products_price4 as v_products_price4,

# p.products_price5_qty as v_products_price5_qty,

# p.products_price5 as v_products_price5,

# p.products_price6_qty as v_products_price6_qty,

# p.products_price6 as v_products_price6,

# p.products_price7_qty as v_products_price7_qty,

# p.products_price7 as v_products_price7,

# p.products_price8_qty as v_products_price8_qty,

# p.products_price8 as v_products_price8,

# p.products_qty_blocks as v_products_qty_blocks,

This allows ME to run otion # 1 and dowload the "complete file". I can upload/insert as well.

Still looking for an answer guys, sorry to repost, i hate when people do it with long post's.. just it made it to a new page wrather quick so I doubt it will be seen otherwise.. This could be really helpful to all of us using MOSCommerce! Any input welcome!!

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

I can see where that would be a problem, but not applicable in my case. All the table queries are accurate in my easypopulate.php .. anyways wouldn't that produce an error, not just load my default page..

Once again i'm pretty sure its the links causing my problem, I need to rewrite them for them to be functional in MOScommerce.. see my earlier post

Thanks

Hey everyone! I have a bit of an issue with my EP. It's the lastest EP contribution and I've installed it into the lastest v of OSC. I got this error:

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home/xxx/public_htmltemp/EP2006Apr19-1705.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxx/public_html/test_shop/admin/easypopulate_functions.php on line 32

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpeydKmv' to '/home/xxx/public_htmltemp/EP2006Apr19-1705.txt' in /home/xxx/public_html/test_shop/admin/easypopulate_functions.php on line 32

File uploaded.
Temporary filename: /tmp/phpeydKmv
User filename: EP2006Apr19-1705.txt
SIZE_EP665940

Warning: file(/home/xxx/public_htmltemp/EP2006Apr19-1705.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxx/public_html/test_shop/admin/easypopulate.php on line 735

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/xxx/public_html/test_shop/admin/easypopulate.php on line 758

I'm not a PHP coder, but I can see that we're looking for public_htmltemp and clearly there is no separating slash where there should be. I checked out the offending lines of code and then tried to find where that error was being generated but I couldn't find out what was causing it.

No idea if that is where the problem is coming from or not, just thought I'd take a guess.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

(Y)

(. .)

(")(")

home/xxx/public_html/test_shop/admin/easypopulate_functions.php

seeing this would make me think that your easypopulate_functions.php is not in the right folder

it must be in

admin/includes/functions/easypopulate_functions.php

be sure the files are in the proper folders

seeing this would make me think that your easypopulate_functions.php is not in the right folder

it must be in

admin/includes/functions/easypopulate_functions.php

be sure the files are in the proper folders

You may very well be right, however, I did move that file to that folder and I'm afraid it wreaked havoc with my page.

Warning: main(easypopulate_functions.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxx/public_html/test_shop/admin/easypopulate.php on line 164

Warning: main(easypopulate_functions.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxx/public_html/test_shop/admin/easypopulate.php on line 164

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'easypopulate_functions.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/xxx/public_html/test_shop/admin/easypopulate.php on line 164

No, I don't think that is what it is. I took a look at the ep2.75 I have working in another store and the functions file works just fine where it resided in the main admin folder. Also, the functions file is in the admin folder in the install package.

I may be wrong and it may be something else, but moving the functions file didn't help. Thanks anyway. I do appreciate it.

ATTENTION ALL MOSCOMMERCE USERS: -- People using OSCOMMERCE as a Mambo Module --

And everyone else if they want to clean up the code a little bit.. and use the standard linking function that the rest of oscommerce uses ..

Ok, I rewrote all the HTML functions where Easypopulate links to itself getting rid of all the messy HTML only using php and using the tep_href_link() function that oscommerce uses standard to link other pages. Please note, that this assumes that you followed the instructions that said to add easypopulate.php into filenames.php as FILENAME_IMP_EXP_CATALOG. One of the instructions said to do this, the other left it out. If you haven't done this, do it now by adding: define('FILENAME_IMP_EXP_CATALOG', 'easypopulate.php')

In filenames.php

MOScommerce users and oscommerce users find this chunk of code:

<a href="easypopulate.php?inactivated=1"><?php echo INACTIVATE_click_EP; ?> </b></a><br>

<p><b><?php echo DOWNLOAD_EP; ?></b></p>

<!-- Download file links -  Add your custom fields here -->
	  <a href="easypopulate.php?download=stream&dltype=full"><?php echo DOWNLOAD_EP_2; ?><b><?php echo COMPLETE_EP; ?></b></a><br>
	  <a href="easypopulate.php?download=stream&dltype=priceqty"><?php echo DOWNLOAD_EP_2; ?><b><?php echo MODEL_PRICE_QUANTITY_EP; ?></b></a><br>
	  <a href="easypopulate.php?download=stream&dltype=category"><?php echo DOWNLOAD_EP_2; ?><b><?php echo MODEL_CATEGORY_EP; ?></b></a><br>
<!-- VJ product attributes begin //-->
<?php if (EP_PROD_ATTR == 'true') {?>
	  <a href="easypopulate.php?download=stream&dltype=attrib"><?php echo DOWNLOAD_EP_2; ?><b><?php echo MODEL_ATTRIBUTES_EP; ?></b></a><br>
<?php  }?>
<!-- VJ product attributes end //-->
	  <a href="easypopulate.php?download=stream&dltype=extra_field"><?php echo DOWNLOAD_EP_2; ?><b><?php echo EXTRA_FIELD_EP; ?></b></a><br>
	  <a href="easypopulate.php?download=stream&dltype=froogle"><?php echo DOWNLOAD_EP_2; ?><b><?php echo FROOGLE_EP; ?></b></a><br>

<p><b><?php echo CREATE_EP; ?><? echo EP_TEMP_DIR; ?><? echo " :" ?></b></p>
	  <a href="easypopulate.php?download=tempfile&dltype=full"><?php echo CREATE_EP_2; ?><b><?php echo COMPLETE_EP; ?></b></a><br>
	  <a href="easypopulate.php?download=tempfile&dltype=priceqty"><?php echo CREATE_EP_2; ?><b><?php echo MODEL_PRICE_QUANTITY_EP; ?></b></a><br>
	  <a href="easypopulate.php?download=tempfile&dltype=category"><?php echo CREATE_EP_2; ?><b><?php echo MODEL_CATEGORY_EP; ?></b></a><br>
<!-- VJ product attributes begin //-->
<?php if (EP_PROD_ATTR == 'true') {?>
	  <a href="easypopulate.php?download=tempfile&dltype=attrib"><?php echo CREATE_EP_2; ?><b><?php echo MODEL_ATTRIBUTES_EP; ?></b></a><br>
<?php  }?>
<!-- VJ product attributes end //-->
	  <a href="easypopulate.php?download=tempfile&dltype=extra_field"><?php echo CREATE_EP_2; ?><b><?php echo EXTRA_FIELD_EP; ?></b></a><br>	  
	  <a href="easypopulate.php?download=tempfile&dltype=froogle"><?php echo CREATE_EP_2; ?><b><?php echo FROOGLE_EP; ?></b></a><br>

</td>
	</tr>
  </table>
  <p class="smallText"> </p>
  <p class="smallText">
	<?php

MOScommerce and oscommerce users replace with:

<?php
echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_IMP_EXP_CATALOG, 'inactivated=1', 'NONSSL') . '">' . INACTIVATE_click_EP . '</a>' . '<br>';

echo '<p><b>' . DOWNLOAD_EP . '</b></p>';

/* -- Download file links -  Add your custom fields here -- */

echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_IMP_EXP_CATALOG, 'download=tempfile&dltype=full', 'NONSSL') . '">' . DOWNLOAD_EP_2 . COMPLETE_EP . '</a>' . '<br>';		
echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_IMP_EXP_CATALOG, 'download=stream&dltype=priceqty', 'NONSSL') . '">' . DOWNLOAD_EP_2 . MODEL_PRICE_QUANTITY_EP . '</a>' . '<br>';	 
echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_IMP_EXP_CATALOG, 'download=stream&dltype=category', 'NONSSL') . '">' . DOWNLOAD_EP_2 . MODEL_CATEGORY_EP . '</a>' . '<br>';

//VJ product attributes begin //-->
if (EP_PROD_ATTR == 'true') {
echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_IMP_EXP_CATALOG, 'download=stream&dltype=attrib', 'NONSSL') . '">' . DOWNLOAD_EP_2 . MODEL_ATTRIBUTES_EP . '</a>' . '<br>';
}
// VJ product attributes end //

echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_IMP_EXP_CATALOG, 'download=stream&dltype=extra_field', 'NONSSL') . '">' . DOWNLOAD_EP_2 . EXTRA_FIELD_EP . '</a>' . '<br>';
echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_IMP_EXP_CATALOG, 'download=stream&dltype=froogle', 'NONSSL') . '">' . DOWNLOAD_EP_2 . FROOGLE_EP . '</a>' . '<br>';
echo '<p><b>' . CREATE_EP . EP_TEMP_DIR . " :" . '</b></p>';
echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_IMP_EXP_CATALOG, 'download=tempfile&dltype=full', 'NONSSL') . '">' . CREATE_EP_2 . COMPLETE_EP . '</a>' . '<br>';
echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_IMP_EXP_CATALOG, 'download=tempfile&dltype=priceqty', 'NONSSL') . '">' . CREATE_EP_2 . MODEL_PRICE_QUANTITY_EP . '</a>' . '<br>';
echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_IMP_EXP_CATALOG, 'download=tempfile&dltype=category', 'NONSSL') . '">' . CREATE_EP_2 . MODEL_CATEGORY_EP . '</a>' . '<br>';

//<!-- VJ product attributes begin //-->
if (EP_PROD_ATTR == 'true') {
echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_IMP_EXP_CATALOG, 'download=tempfile&dltype=attrib', 'NONSSL') . '">' . CREATE_EP_2 . MODEL_ATTRIBUTES_EP . '</a>' . '<br>'; 
	 }
//<!-- VJ product attributes end //-->

echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_IMP_EXP_CATALOG, 'download=tempfile&dltype=extra_field', 'NONSSL') . '">' . CREATE_EP_2 . EXTRA_FIELD_EP . '</a>' . '<br>';
echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_IMP_EXP_CATALOG, 'download=tempfile&dltype=froogle', 'NONSSL') . '">' . CREATE_EP_2 . FROOGLE_EP . '</a>' . '<br>';				 
echo  '</td></tr></table>' . " " . '</p>' . '<p class="smallText">';

MOSCommerce users only add the following line just AFTER the opening <?php in the code I gave

chdir('components/com_oscommerce');

I have just installed ep 3.0 when i click on Download Complete tab-delimited .txt file to edit I get this error TABLE_PRODUCTS_STOCK' doesn't exist select products_stock_quantity from TABLE_PRODUCTS_STOCK where products_id = '1' and products_stock_attributes = '3-5'

I have split a file and uploaded and got File uploaded. Temporary filename: /tmp/php2uDKnM User filename:EP_Split1.txt Size: 60600 but no changes have been made to the db

Is this a sql error or do I need to make changes to easypopulate.php

Thanks

BArry

Hi, Barry, please read the post by JOyRide above. Please read the menu and look at the file structure of Easy Populate. Unlike other contributions, Easy Populate is a highly customizable project and it needs a bit of understanding of the basics in order to get it to work.

In your case, I believe you need to comment out some of the MySQL query in easypopulate.php for "Complete".

If you just download the "Model/Price/Qty" (instead of "Complete") txt file, it should be okay because "Complete" has been modified to download other fields that you may not have.

By JOyRide:

Ok, several of you pm'd me.

Here goes.

The latest package (possibly others) is setup to use contribs we don't have installed AND have NO way to turn them off without commenting them out. Hence they reference field that do not exist in our databases.

I have just installed ep 3.0 when i click on Download Complete tab-delimited .txt file to edit I get this error TABLE_PRODUCTS_STOCK' doesn't exist select products_stock_quantity from TABLE_PRODUCTS_STOCK where products_id = '1' and products_stock_attributes = '3-5'

I have split a file and uploaded and got File uploaded. Temporary filename: /tmp/php2uDKnM User filename:EP_Split1.txt Size: 60600 but no changes have been made to the db

Is this a sql error or do I need to make changes to easypopulate.php

Thanks

BArry

Maybe someone here can answer this I have quite a few mods more than I can remember The majority that I think would have an effect on EP is more pic 6, msrp do I need to change the easypop.php file to acomidate for these.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for any help in advance

Im using the latest EP v3.0 and ms2 osc here is the error I get when I up load my file

Filename: products.txt

1054 - Unknown column 'p.products_hide_from_groups' in 'field list'

SELECT p.products_id as v_products_id, p.products_model as v_products_model, p.products_image as v_products_image, p.products_price as v_products_price, p.products_weight as v_products_weight, p.products_date_added as v_date_avail, p.products_tax_class_id as v_tax_class_id, p.products_quantity as v_products_quantity, p.products_hide_from_groups as v_products_hide_from_groups, p.manufacturers_id as v_manufacturers_id, subc.categories_id as v_categories_id FROM products as p, categories as subc, products_to_categories as ptoc WHERE p.products_id = ptoc.products_id AND p.products_model = 'V-3208' AND ptoc.categories_id = subc.categories_id

[TEP STOP]

Any Ideas O, and none of the create stuff at the bottom in the admin works.

Thanks for any help,

Eric