• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Easy Populate & Products Attributes

VJ

v_products_model	v_products_image	v_products_name_1	v_products_description_1	v_products_url_1	v_products_price	v_products_weight	v_products_quantity	v_manufacturers_name	v_categories_name_1	v_categories_name_2	v_categories_name_3	v_tax_class_title	v_status	EOREOR
L&A-1way	l&apromo.jpg	name ?<BR><BR>description ?195	2	32	L&A Designs	Yamaha	Raptor ?Taxable Goods	Active	EOREOR

With the changes in my previous post I get this error

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/ripperra/public_html/mall/catalog/admin/easypopulate.php on line 1422
| L&A-1way | l&apromo.j | 2001-2003 | 2001-2003 | | 195 | 2 | 32 | L&A Design | Yamaha | Raptor | | Taxable Go | Active Updated
| | | | | | | | | | | | | |

It does update, but without the date it still blanks it out I get this

This product was added to our catalog on .

I guess what I would like to do is just get rid of updating anything in the database in reference to the dates added or available if they are not in the upload. I dont know why it would work the other way around if there are options to download just model, price and quantity EP files to edit. When you upload them again it changes all the "new items"

Edited by mike9999

Hello,

Before posting usually a read all forum, but 64 pages is to much.

I having a problem with ep with the contribution separated prices per customer.

Wend I download the list price/model/quantity the regular price is fine (ex:150) but the group price shows like 140.0000.

Any idea what is need to group prices appear without .000 ?

Thanks,

S?rgio

I put this question because if i live the group price as it came from export, the sript dont work, if i 140.0000 to 140 everything go rigth.

Thanks in advance,

S?rgio Rocha

Warning: file(/home/store/public_html/magazin/tempEP2004Nov05-14021.txt):

if you take a look at your path from your previous post, you will see that you are somehow missing the / at the end of temp, (look at the sentence above)

once you can get that portion fixed, then it will work

Sorry, but this problem i already solve it.

The new error look like:

Warning: file(/home/store/public_html/magazin/temp/EP2004Dec13-0909.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/store/public_html/magazin/admin/easypopulate.php on line 657

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/store/public_html/magazin/admin/easypopulate.php on line 680

Hello,

this is a great contribution. Thanks to those who worked hard to make this possible.

I use the EP version 2.74-MS2.

Everything works fine - except the big image import.

Although there is an instruction about uncommenting lines inside the easypopulate.php it will not work for me.

Is there anybody who can send me a working easypopulate.php (with working big image import)?

My email is [email protected].

Thanks and

best regards,

martin

Hello,

I'm having exactly the same problem! No errors and no uploaded data.

Does anybody have an idea what could be causing this?

Thanks, Jeroen

Hi All!!!

I really need some help! I have been using EP for quite some time and i think it a great contribution! But in the last couple of days it just stoped working... when i try to import a file from the temp directory i just get one line of text:

Filename: new.txt

When i try and upload one i get:

File uploaded. 
Temporary filename: /tmp/phpLK6t1F
User filename: new.txt
Size: 379864

I have checked the temp path directory and it is correct in fact if i change it i get errors... I have checked the permissions and the are all 777 for the files and the folder... i have tried the php 5 fix just in case no luck... i spoke to my web host and asked if they changed something and they said no.

I'm really out of ideas as to what could be causing this... ANY help would really be appreciated!!!!

Cheers,

Edwin.

make sure permissions are at 777. strange you have a / within the statement

Sorry, but this problem i already solve it.

The new error look like:

Warning: file(/home/store/public_html/magazin/temp/EP2004Dec13-0909.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/store/public_html/magazin/admin/easypopulate.php on line 657

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/store/public_html/magazin/admin/easypopulate.php on line 680

it is most likely how your spreadsheet column is formatted. if you do not want decimals, then edit the file in text mode, not spreadsheet mode and it will then turn into a wysisyg.

Hello,

Before posting usually a read all forum, but 64 pages is to much.

I having a problem with ep with the contribution separated prices per customer.

Wend I download the list price/model/quantity the regular price is fine (ex:150) but the group price shows like 140.0000.

Any idea what is need to group prices appear without .000 ?

Thanks,

S?rgio

it is most likely how your spreadsheet column is formatted.  if you do not want decimals, then edit the file in text mode, not spreadsheet mode and it will then turn into a wysisyg.

Wend i dowload the file i open with notepad and the regular price is fine (ex:140) and the groups price shows with .000 (ex: 130.0000)

Thanks in advance,

S?rgio Rocha

hello all - i am desperately trying to get this to work - without any changes - the ep file works wonders - however, i did wish to add additional fields to both the products and product_description tables - the only field added to the products table was products_retail_price:

as you can see below- the table is added when downloading the ep file - however the data uploaded from the field simply inserts as 0 :

------------------------->BEGIN

v_products_model v_products_image v_products_name_1 v_products_description_1 v_products_url_1 v_products_price v_products_retail_price v_products_weight v_date_avail v_date_added v_products_quantity v_attribute_options_id_1 v_attribute_options_name_1_1 v_manufacturers_name v_categories_name_1 v_categories_name_2 v_categories_name_3 v_tax_class_title v_status EOREOR

1 Noimage.jpg Apple Color StyleWriter 1500 Inkjet Color <p align=center><b>100% Quality Guarantee!!</b></p> 18.36 0.00 1.00 2004-12-16 10:45:14 1000 1 Brand Type Apple Inkjet Apple Color StyleWriter 1500 Taxable Goods Active EOREOR

----------------------->END

then on the other fields that i added to the products description table - total of 4 - the first and last of the four import correctly and display correctly - however the 2nd and 3rd do not upload....

if anyone can help me - at least tell me where to look - i have tried every version of ep hoping that it would resolve this and still no luck - please help!!!

thank you to any assistance at all!

hello all - i am desperately trying to get this to work - without any changes - the ep file works wonders - however, i did wish to add additional fields to both the products and product_description tables - the only field added to the products table was products_retail_price:

as you can see below- the table is added when downloading the ep file - however the data uploaded from the field simply inserts as 0 :

------------------------->BEGIN

v_products_model v_products_image v_products_name_1 v_products_description_1 v_products_url_1 v_products_price v_products_retail_price v_products_weight v_date_avail v_date_added v_products_quantity v_attribute_options_id_1 v_attribute_options_name_1_1 v_manufacturers_name v_categories_name_1 v_categories_name_2 v_categories_name_3 v_tax_class_title v_status EOREOR

1 Noimage.jpg Apple Color StyleWriter 1500 Inkjet Color <p align=center><b>100% Quality Guarantee!!</b></p> 18.36 0.00 1.00 2004-12-16 10:45:14 1000 1 Brand Type Apple Inkjet Apple Color StyleWriter 1500 Taxable Goods Active EOREOR

----------------------->END

then on the other fields that i added to the products description table - total of 4 - the first and last of the four import correctly and display correctly - however the 2nd and 3rd do not upload....

if anyone can help me - at least tell me where to look - i have tried every version of ep hoping that it would resolve this and still no luck - please help!!!

thank you to any assistance at all!

make sure permissions are at 777.  strange you have a / within the statement

I don't understand:"you have a / within the statement"

I have 777 permissions. Check and recheck...

I relly don't know what to do. Strange, because after the first intervention, I added a leading slash, and after that all was fine.

After 2 weeks, I try again, and surprise...

Please help me because I don't understand what is the cause of this error.

If you need some code of whatever file, please let me know, and i will post it.

Thanks again.

it is most likely how your spreadsheet column is formatted.  if you do not want decimals, then edit the file in text mode, not spreadsheet mode and it will then turn into a wysisyg.

Hello,

I already resolve the problem.

Near the select from products_groups table I modify the code:

while( $row2 ){

$row['v_customer_group_id_' . $ll]= $row2['customers_group_id'];

$row['v_customer_price_' . $ll]= $row2['customers_group_price'];

$row2 = tep_db_fetch_array($result2);

$ll++;

To:

while( $row2 ){

$row['v_customer_group_id_' . $ll]= $row2['customers_group_id'];

$row['v_customer_price_' . $ll] = round($row2['customers_group_price']);

$row2 = tep_db_fetch_array($result2);

$ll++;

And now all the price shows without the .0000

Thanks,

S?rgio Rocha

are you having problems with it?

Yes still having problems after the code change in reference to the date available and date added. Wether I download a complete EP file to edit or just the price, model and quantity, it always changes my dates. If I add both date columns to the model,price,quantity file it will update properly but since EP wont convert the dates back from Excel its unusable since I would have to convert 1000 products dates back.

When I open the file in excel I see the dates correctly, but changing them to export back they become unusable

Hello,

I just noticed that my product descriptions are chopped off in the EP download and that the descriptions are chopped off in the store also -- do I need to increase the size of the field in myphpadmin like someone does to increase the the model id field ? --OR-- Is it a setting within EP that I need to modify ?

My descriptions are not very long at all, a few sentences, but it's chopping off at about 1.5 sentences I'd say. I have some html in the descriptions but very minor and not much like... <li><br><p> I think that's about all. I can remove all that if it's advised. Please advise what to do. Not sure if a general DB issue or a EP issue. Thought it best to ask and not experimenting.

Thank you.

Hello,

I have two sites, and both are version 2.2 MS2 (MAX v1.7.0). Easypopulate works on one site, but not on the other one at http://67.15.95.103. To establish a baseline on the latter, I manually added two catagories with one product in each, and then downloaded the complete EP .txt file. Then I immediately re-uploaded it without editing it. The two catagories are still there, but both products got deleted. Since the original .txt file does not work, I am at a loss here. Any ideas what I should do next? Thanks in advance for any help. Here is the EP message:

EasyPopulate 2.72-MS2-Max en : English(1)

File uploaded.

Termporary filename: /tmp/phpRa2VHr

User filename: NSP5.txt

Size: 3502

| 11164-9 | 11164.jpg | Aromathera | Everything | | 156.15 | 0.00 | | 2004-12-13 | 0 | 1 | Version | 1 | | Download: | | Aromathera | | | Taxable Go | Active Updated

| 2954-6 | 2954.jpg | Carbo Grab | Blocks F | | 25.5 | 0.00 | | 2004-12-13 | 0 | 1 | Version | 1 | | Download: | | Weight Los | | | Taxable Go | Active Updated

| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |

No products_model field in record. This line was not imported

Hello,

I have two sites, and both are version 2.2 MS2 (MAX v1.7.0). Easypopulate works on one site, but not on the other one at http://67.15.95.103. To establish a baseline on the latter, I manually added two catagories with one product in each, and then downloaded the complete EP .txt file. Then  I immediately re-uploaded it without editing it. The two catagories are still there, but both products got deleted. Since the original .txt file does not work, I am at a loss here. Any ideas what I should do next? Thanks in advance for any help. Here is the EP message:

File uploaded.

| 11164-9 | 11164.jpg | Aromathera | Everything | | 156.15 | 0.00 | | 2004-12-13 | 0 | 1 | Version | 1 | | Download: | | Aromathera | | | Taxable Go | Active Updated

| 2954-6 | 2954.jpg | Carbo Grab | Blocks F | | 25.5 | 0.00 | | 2004-12-13 | 0 | 1 | Version | 1 | | Download: | | Weight Los | | | Taxable Go | Active Updated

did you add any additional fields? can you post the file that you tried to upload?

Due to the version you are using, you will need to go to that website and ask questions. This forum is strictly for osCommerce, no other versions are supported here.

Hello,

I have two sites, and both are version 2.2 MS2 (MAX v1.7.0). Easypopulate works on one site, but not on the other one at http://67.15.95.103. To establish a baseline on the latter, I manually added two catagories with one product in each, and then downloaded the complete EP .txt file. Then  I immediately re-uploaded it without editing it. The two catagories are still there, but both products got deleted. Since the original .txt file does not work, I am at a loss here. Any ideas what I should do next? Thanks in advance for any help. Here is the EP message:

File uploaded.

Iam running OSC with Ep 2.74

It works fine.

But when I try to upload or Update products thru CSV file (Excel), Few products are getting ADDED AGAIN (duplicate).

Important pointis : I have the DESCRIPTION field EMPTY for all Products. SO there is NO ruote for commas, or quotes.

Any HELP on this will be greatly appreciated.

-----------------

One more thing. In the CATALOG, except for the product_info.php page, the PRODUCTS price displayed includes the 17.5% VAT that I have put. In the product info page, it shows the correct price. What I need is - in all pages, it should show the correct price and ONLY in the LAST CHECKOUT CONFIRMATION page, tax should appear...any idea ?

rgds

venkat

the easypopulate documentation states that you should (actually it should be MUST) read thru the easypopulate.php file to edit for matching your site.

editing easypopulate.php will solve part of your tax issue. how do you have the display settings for tax in the admin area of the store>

what is your temp file?

this also ties in with your document root, what do you have that as in your admin/includes/configure.php?