Sign in to follow this  
deeman001

Credit Gift Voucher Displays $0 in cart

I hope someone else has had this problem, because I haven't been able to find any posts about it.

My problem is that all Gift Vouchers show up with a $0 in the cart, during checkout and in the subsequent emails. I originally installed CCGV v5.13d and then today maticulously went line by line using the new "Credit Class & Gift Voucher v5.14" package.

When I setup the "GIFT_25" product within a "Gift Certificate" Category, the admin tool displays the product and price correctly:

gv_25.gif

Price: $25.00

Quantity: 1000

Though when I attempt to purchase the $25 Gift Voucher the cart displays an amount of $0. It lets me checkout but the email it sends me says:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congratulations, You have received a Gift Certificate worth 0

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've checked all of the DB tables and they show the correct $25.00 value.

Any suggestions or thoughts on how I can get this working?

I hope someone else has had this problem, because I haven't been able to find any posts about it.

My problem is that all Gift Vouchers show up with a $0 in the cart, during checkout and in the subsequent emails.  I originally installed CCGV v5.13d and then today maticulously went line by line using the new "Credit Class & Gift Voucher v5.14" package.

When I setup the "GIFT_25" product within a "Gift Certificate" Category, the admin tool displays the product and price correctly:

gv_25.gif

Price: $25.00

Quantity: 1000

Though when I attempt to purchase the $25 Gift Voucher the cart displays an amount of $0.  It lets me checkout but the email it sends me says:

Congratulations, You have received a Gift Certificate worth 0

I've checked all of the DB tables and they show the correct $25.00 value.

Any suggestions or thoughts on how I can get this working?

I unistalled and reinstalled the CCVG contribution and found that I had missed several code blocks. This issue was resolved after performing this action.