• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Quantity Discounts

Lavern

Hi,

Can someone please help me out? I need to offer quantity discount on some CD's in osCommerce. What is the best way to do this? I have 3 CD's and if they order 1-9, they're $14 each, and if they order 10-20, they're $10 each, etc.

Is this possible to do in osCommerce?

Thank you!

Lavern Gingerich

www.pursuinglife.com

Also the shipping/handing is a fixed price per CD that decreases in each quantity range. So the shipping/handling should be less per CD depending on how many CD's they order.

Can anyone help me with this?

Also, I have installed and am using Individual Product Shipping Charges.

Also the shipping/handing is a fixed price per CD that decreases in each quantity range. So the shipping/handling should be less per CD depending on how many CD's they order.

Also the shipping/handing is a fixed price per CD that decreases in each quantity range.  So the shipping/handling should be less per CD depending on how many CD's they order.

Hello there. Try this contribution - http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1159

I haven't used it, but it seems to do what you want. Regarding your shipping discount per item, why don't you save yourself some confusion and just increase the item discount per item at higher quantities instead of attempting to give shipping discounts. If you can do two things with one contrib, why not, eh? Better for stability!

Cheers from Mozambique.

Thank you for the idea of combining the shipping costs with the item price. That may just be the thing we need.

But I still have a problem. I want to offer quantity discounts at various levels, and this is easy enough. But the quantities may be a mixture of any of the products in category CD's and category Cassettes, but none of the other products in the store. How do you do this?