• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Orders Emailed to Store Owner

big007us

Is there a setting you can make to send an email when an order is taken that

will send email to store owner containing order info, customer info, and credit card # to charge offline?

Hi there!

I'm a newbie, but I was looking for this info earlier today & notice there are at least four others doing the same thing.

See this & you might change your mind about using oscommerce for offline processing after you see what others have pointed out here:

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=12&t=98546

It's very risky, so I think I'm going to see about having a msg pop up that says the customer will be CALLED for credit card payment (also an op to give more customer service & upsell).

Be careful!

Nicole

You missed the point regarding John's point of using split cc in the admin.

A portion of the credit card numbers is stored in the database and the remaining portion is sent to you via email. The entire cc number is never in an email. You then put the tow pieces together for manual processing via your merchant account.

HTH

Tom

• 2 weeks later...