Sign in to follow this  
BGSoyCandle

new fatal error & warning

Maybe I should have left well enough alone and just paid the $600 plus $47 a month forever instead of messing with this affiliate module.

PLEASE is there someone who can help me??????? It just keeps getting worse!!!

I downloaded & installed

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...8/download,8837

Warning: main(includes/languages/english/FILENAME_AFFILIATE): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/bgsoycan/public_html/ecommerce/os/catalog/affiliate_affiliate.php on line 45

Warning: main(includes/languages/english/FILENAME_AFFILIATE): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/bgsoycan/public_html/ecommerce/os/catalog/affiliate_affiliate.php on line 45

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/languages/english/FILENAME_AFFILIATE' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/bgsoycan/public_html/ecommerce/os/catalog/affiliate_affiliate.php on line 45

I could be wrong but it looks like you missed some defines in the catalog/includes/filenames.php

should look something like

define ('FILENAME_AFFILIATE', 'affiliate.php');

I would check your install instructions. I am just guessing at the php file name.

Or maybe you didn't upload the language file to the catalog/includes/languages/english (or whatever language you are using) folder.

Edited by wendyjames

Wendy James

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.