• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

modifying Oscommerce for dummies?

I'm working on a new site for a new branch of our business. We are starting to do custom T-shirt printing. Like those cafe.... people but better shirts for cheaper (IMHO). Anyway I need to develop a way for people to upload their files to be printed on the shirts. I was thinking the best way to do it would be to have them redirected back to the site after the payment has been made. I was thinking somewhere in the "my account" section. Once they login (if returning) or are passed back from paypal they would be able to upload their files and dictate which images go in which locations. Can anyone suggest where I might find some documentation that deals with this? I saw a file upload class which was a help but I haven't totaly figured out how to fully intigrate my phpMysql skills into Oscommerce.

Any help would be great.

Thanks,

Matt

I'm not sure there is a contribution for what you're asking.  Have you figured anything out with this yet?

I may be able to help you put something together on this issue....for FREE just let me know...

Mike

awesome... thats exactly my budget! :) I don't mind doing work on it I just have no idea where to start.

Edited by beardman3