• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution]Paypal IPN - Devosc

devosc

I too have a similar error:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_DOUBLE_ARROW in C:\www\Apache2\htdocs\catalog\includes\classes\order.php on line 133

this is the code:

$this->products[$index] = array('qty' => $orders_products['products_quantity'],
                                'id' => $orders_products['products_id'],
//begin PayPal_Shopping_Cart_IPN
                                   'orders_products_id' => $orders_products['orders_products_id'],
//end PayPal_Shopping_Cart_IPN
                                       'name' => $orders_products['products_name'],
                                       'model' => $orders_products['products_model'],
                                       'tax' => $orders_products['products_tax'],
                                       'price' => $orders_products['products_price'],
                                       'final_price' => $orders_products['final_price']);

Can anyone see what is wrong please?

I think I have sorted my little problem out. I undid all the edits to the offending file and redid them again. All seems to be ok now. Tested ok with the sandbox, now I guess I have to test for real.

Anyone want any greetings cards? :D

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can someone tell me how to change the text on the paypal page where it says

If you do not currently have a PayPal account CLICK HERE

I want to change it to make it say

If you want to pay by credit card CLICK HERE

is there a file to edit ? thanx

can someone tell me how to change the text on the paypal page  where it says

If you do not currently have a PayPal account  CLICK HERE

I want to change it to make it say

If you want to pay by credit card CLICK HERE

is there a file to edit ? thanx

You cannot ! That is a page off of Paypals server.

I'm not a coder just a splicer.

I have noticed something that is potentially very bad when a customer goes through the checkout process using PayPal IPN. When they get to PayPal, if they close the browser window or use the back button to go back to your site, the order is treated as confirmed and it goes into the database even though they never actually checked out or paid. Is there a wqay around this or have I just completely missed something?

-Aaron

This happened to me on an order today as well. The customers order was put into my database, but he never paid.

Can someone help me? I have read through many posts and tried everything suggested.

I get info in the order_session_info

The transfer get made with paypal but osC doesn't change, it just says "pending"

Both paypal and the sandox do the same thing.

When I try to test with the IPN test popup, I get the form but when I click the "Test IPN" button it goes to ipn.php but say page cannot be desplayed.

Thank you in advance

Kenn

HELP i recently changed hosts and now my paypal_ipn doesnt work.

It works in the shop however, when i go to admin in the customers paypal section i get

Warning: main(/home/uvjez_interarc/public_html/catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal/classes/Page/Page.class.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/uvjez/public_html/catalog/admin/paypal.php on line 21

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/home/uvjez_interarc/public_html/catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal/classes/Page/Page.class.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/uvjez/public_html/catalog/admin/paypal.php on line 21

And when i go to orders i get

Warning: main(/home/uvjez_interarc/public_html/catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal/functions/general.func.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/uvjez/public_html/catalog/admin/orders.php on line 455

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home/uvjez_interarc/public_html/catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal/functions/general.func.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/uvjez/public_html/catalog/admin/orders.php on line 455

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: paypal_payment_status() in /home/uvjez/public_html/catalog/admin/orders.php on line 456

Whats going on :( Help anyone.

Is it something to do with the root not finding or something.

Pants what am i going to do.

I am running osCommerce inside an inline frame and using Paypal IPN v2.9

When the redirect to the paypal information pages occurs the paypal pages are too big for the inline frame I would like to either resize the paypal pages or display the information in a new window as the but I am not sure how to write the code, the inline frame size needs to remain fixed.

Is this possible?

Below is the code which calls the paypal payment information

[code<?php

/*

$Id: checkout_splash.inc.php,v 1.1.1.1 2004/09/22 13:45:13 devosc Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

DevosC, Developing open source Code

http://www.devosc.com

Copyright ? 2003 osCommerce

Copyright ? 2004 DevosC.com

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

?>

<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">

<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>

<head>

<title><?php echo STORE_NAME; ?></title>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">

<style type="text/css">

body {background-color:#FFFFFF;}

body, td, div {font-family: verdana, arial, sans-serif;}

</style>

</head>

<body onload="return document.paypal_payment_info.submit();">

<?php echo "\n".tep_draw_form('paypal_payment_info', $this->form_paypal_url, 'post'); ?>

<table cellpadding="0" width="100%" height="100%" cellspacing="0" style="border:1px solid #003366;">

<tr><td align="middle" style="height:100%; vertical-align:middle;">

<div><?php if (tep_not_null(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_PROCESSING_LOGO)) echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_PROCESSING_LOGO); ?></div>

<div style="color:#003366"><h1><?php echo MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_TEXT_TITLE_PROCESSING . tep_image(DIR_WS_MODULES .'payment/paypal/images/period_ani.gif'); ?></h1></div>

<div style="margin:10px;padding:10px;"><?php echo MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_TEXT_DESCRIPTION_PROCESSING?></div>

<div style="margin:10px;padding:10px;"><?php echo tep_image_submit('button_ppcheckout.gif', MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IMAGE_BUTTON_CHECKOUT); ?></div>

</td></tr>

</table>

<?php echo $this->formFields()."\n"; ?>

</body></html>

<?php require(DIR_WS_MODULES . 'payment/paypal/application_bottom.inc.php'); ?>

[right][post=483854]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]

I've sorted it out thanks

Can someone help me? I have read through many posts and tried everything suggested.

The transfer get made with paypal but osC doesn't change, it just says "pending"

When I try to test with the IPN test popup, I get the form but when I click the "Test IPN" button it goes to ipn.php but say page cannot be desplayed.

Thank you in advance

Kenn

I should add that this is 2.9 upgraded from 2.6

Still not working ... it appears the ipn.php is not working or something along those lines. When I try to test it goes to ipn.php and says page can not be displayed. The server is running PHP 4.3.8. Could that be a problem? I am lost ....

Hi,

I was wondering how i can charge a 4% fee on paypal payments to the customer?

I think it has something to do with the mc_fee variable, but i don''t know where and how to change it..

Could someone help me please?

Cheers

This happened to me on an order today as well. The customers order was put into my database, but he never paid.

Hello everyone. I have two questions.... I dont want to post two seperate questions...so I hope I dont annoy anyone :P

I am thinking of installing this contribution..and was reading thru the post to help make up my mind....and I noticed post by above... has anyone fixed that....that sounds very very bad...

The other question I have...I have just installed OSC about two weeks...the site is still not public...tweaking stuff etc... now if I do install this contribution....do I need to install the paypal payment module that comes with the latest version of OSC? or I only need to install this paypal contribution? Thanks

btw !!!54 pages of post ...whoooooo thats alot .. :sweating:

now if I do install this contribution....do I need to install the paypal payment module that comes with the latest version of OSC?  or I only need to install this paypal contribution?  Thanks

You can just install this one. It will replace the one that comes with osC. As for the first ... hell I can't even get mine to work. I would love to have that problem.

I have noticed something that is potentially very bad when a customer goes through the checkout process using PayPal IPN. When they get to PayPal, if they close the browser window or use the back button to go back to your site, the order is treated as confirmed and it goes into the database even though they never actually checked out or paid. Is there a wqay around this or have I just completely missed something?

-Aaron

That is what it is supposed to do. One of the main problems with the default paypal module (other than not being secure) is that if the customer does not click continue after making their payment and come back to your checkout success page no order is recorded in osC so you end up with a payment and no idea what it is for. This ipn module goes aheads and records the order before sending the customer to paypals site. You should set the status to pending or pending payment and then when you have confirmed payment has been made change it to proccessing or shipped or whatever you want.

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

Ok I have searched and searched thid thread, but have not fount my answer, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Im using PayPal IPN version 2.9 (http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1753)with Product Attributes - Option Type Feature (http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,160)

When an order is placed using IPN i get this in the order and all emails:

1 x Happy Snowman

- Card Color:: White

- Quantity Type:: Single Card

- Personal Message:: TEXT

- Delivery Date:: TEXT

- Deliver To:: TEXT

when i run a test order using COD it caomes out correctly like this:

1 x Elf Chick Hop

- Delivery Date:: 03/01/1971

- Deliver To:: test address in this area

- Card Color:: White

- Quantity Type:: Single Card

- Personal Message:: hello, this ia a message

Again, any help on this would be greatly appreciated!

PayPal was offline this morning (UK time) to apply 'upgrades' to the system. This may be the source of your problem.

My PayPal IPN module stopped working correctly this morning (previously worked fine), and that's not yet working as it was.

I've phoned PayPal and I'm waiting for someone from their Technical Support Team to get back to me, but I suspect this may take quite a while.

Vger

Hi All,

I have this contrib installed and working (apart from the odd missing IPN, but that is for another post! :P )

I would like to send the order total to an affiliate script I have.

The code I need to insert is this : <? include("path/to/affiliate/sale.php"); ?>

Where would I put this and what would be the name of the IPN variable containing the payment total?

Thanks a lot in advance!

I have installed Paypal IPN version 2.9 successfully on my test computer with apache triad running on Windows XP Pro and it works just fine with sandbox.

However when I installed the files on my unix host the Paypal payment option just doesn't show in the checkout process.

My hosting server states:

All Unix Hosting servers are case sensitive. All pages should have file names in

lower case only and without spaces in between page file names.

Does this mean that some of the files in the paypal folder in the payments module won't work or have I just made an error somewhere?

I have checked all the uploaded files and they appear to be identical.

Any one else had this problem?

I have installed Paypal IPN version 2.9 successfully on my test computer with apache triad running on Windows XP Pro and it works just fine with sandbox.

However when I installed the files on my unix host the Paypal payment option just doesn't show in the checkout process.

My hosting server states:

All Unix Hosting servers are case sensitive. All pages should have file names in

lower case only and without spaces in between page file names.

Does this mean that some of the files in the paypal folder in the payments module won't work or have I just made an error somewhere?

I have checked all the uploaded files and they appear to be identical.

Any one else had this problem?

Yes. With 2.8. Check your filenames within the files to make sure they all match correctly case and all.

David

I have just installed the PayPal IPN contribution and everything seems to be working fine. Well almost everything. I get confirmation that a order has been placed, but when I go to the 'invoice' page or the 'packing slip' page, they are both blank. I am not sure what is going on here. It almost seems like the pages are not contacting the database. There are no items displayed, no addresses, no anything. Any help that anyone can provide is greatly appreciated.

I have just installed the PayPal IPN contribution and everything seems to be working fine. Well almost everything. I get confirmation that a order has been placed, but when I go to the 'invoice' page or the 'packing slip' page, they are both blank. I am not sure what is going on here. It almost seems like the pages are not contacting the database. There are no items displayed, no addresses, no anything. Any help that anyone can provide is greatly appreciated.

hi coho75

usually when you get a blank page I have found I have made a mistake in my php syntax. if you check through the changes you made to the two files ('invoice' page and the 'packing slip' page0 you should find the typo.

hth

James

Hi, I just received my first order with this contribution. However, it says that there is no transaction information for the order, but I know that I was paid because I checked in my paypal account.

Here is what it says when I click to view the order in my admin:

Transaction Activity

Date  Status  Details  Action  Gross  Fee  Net Amount 

No PayPal Transaction Information Available (30ab25c041b6a8e154678e1a195dc117) 

Anybody know what's wrong?

oh yeah. I get this in my debug email:

------------------------------------------------------

PayPal Response

------------------------------------------------------

INVALID

What does that mean? I think that I have everything configured correctly... but maybe not

Thank you in advance

Kenn

From Woodworks.

I'm getting the same problem.

Was working a few days ago. Now all orders are pending. Getting email from paypal (different style now) saying I've got cash. No email from osc thou. using 2.8

Any ideas?