• Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution]Paypal IPN - Devosc

devosc

talon177

Should work with itemized without CCGV

Thanks guys.

When doing a fresh osC 2.2 MS2 with PP IPN 2.3 is there any other modifications that need to be done other than the instructions on the html page that comes with this contribution? I was having trouble getting the tax to send over to paypal even though i followed the directions to the dot using itemized, but when i use aggregate it works.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talon, if your working on using PWA as well I suspect that you will need to change the way this IPN contrib handles the cusotmer order confirmation email notifications, since PWA removes the temporary account once they have paid and returned to the site (or are you only going to remove them once the payment is 'Completed'), see this post for info on the possible email related changes.

When someone decides to use Paypal to pay (via IPN), and they don't complete:

1) No stock is removed from the DB

2) They can't return and pay for the goods later

I'm looking for this too. I had a customer today try a couple times to make an order. He told me that he forgot his password, and when he went through the whole deal to get his lost password, there wasn't a way to complete the transaction.

I'm not too familiar with the code, but it seems like it wouldn't be too difficult if it's "pending paypal notification" to put a link on the Order information page to complete the payment at paypal.

It seems that modules/payment/paypal/checkout_process.php already has "if($order_exists)" all over it, but I just don't know how to call it.

At present stock is only subtracted once a customer's payment is 'Completed' i.e. the store owner has received successfully received the payment amoun into their account.

v2.2 and above allows the customer to click through to PayPal at which time that order status is 'Pending PayPal Notification', the customer can then click back (or retrun) to the site and still recommence the checkout (possibly updated) for that order.

In this case if the customer's session expires or for example cookies are removed then that associated order upon their return to the site, at present, will not be available to recommence that order's checkout sequence. This is because the session var paypal_order_id would of been removed/destroyed.

$order_exists determines whether the session_order_info exists it it's respective db table, this session info is not removed until the payment is 'Completed' (and is independent of the above paypal_order_id session var).

By osC default each customer has only one shopping basket, this allows the contents of the basket to be restored upon their next login, so for example if the customer payed via PayPal and that payment 'Failed' (or maybe that session was destroyed) in order for the customer to retry and pay for that particular order a method would need to be devised to destroy the existing contents of that customer's shopping basket and then to repopulate that basket with the products (and associated attributes) of that particular order (and possibly the related checkout session info such as sendto, billto and comments).

However, outside of this forum thread, I've indirectly heard that some IPNs do not get 'VERIFIED' when indeed a payment has been made, this may the result of a network or PayPal problem, what could possible happen is that for example IPN verifications could be retried and or have the ability to click to retry via the admin or when the customer logs back in or prior to attempting to allow the customer to recommencing/resconstructuring the order as mentioned above. But without any real feedback it may not warrant enough attention.

"Any fool can know. The point is to understand." -- Albert Einstein

I am hoping for a bit of clarification on this. I have installed the contribution with the exception of this.

Use phpMyAdmin to make the following alterations to the following existing osCommerce tables

ALTER TABLE orders ADD paypal_ipn_id INT( 11 ) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL;

ALTER TABLE orders_products_attributes ADD products_options_id INT( 11 ) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL;

ALTER TABLE orders_products_attributes ADD products_options_values_id INT( 11 ) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL;

Does this mean to find existing code in mysql and edit it or do i cut and past the whole thing in mysql?

sorry for being a noob........

life is short "Eat Desert First"

Just wanted to answer my own question from the previous post for others who may not understand that particular instruction for the mysql.

Use phpMyAdmin to make the following alterations to the following existing osCommerce tables

ALTER TABLE orders ADD paypal_ipn_id INT( 11 ) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL;

ALTER TABLE orders_products_attributes ADD products_options_id INT( 11 ) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL;

ALTER TABLE orders_products_attributes ADD products_options_values_id INT( 11 ) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL;

Log onto your phpMyAdmin and select the the database you are using ( if you have more than one ) and along the left side are all the field names for the fields in that database. The first field name you are looking for is called ( orders ) click it and it will open on the right side and show all the field names in that file. Scroll down below all those and you will find a option box for (add new field) . You have a choice of where to place the new field but I dont think it really matters where you put it so I left it at default ( AT END OF TABLE) then click GO. You will then get a new window that will give you a box that allows you to enter information and this is where you put the ADD in the above instructions. Type in the Field box ( products_options_values_id ) and in the next box called (TYPE) change to ( INT ) and in the (Length/Values) box type ( 11 ) and lastly in the DEFAULT box type ( 0 ). Hit save and then repeat this for the other Fields in the instructions for the file name called (orders_products_attributes) . For all you veterans I know this is pretty simplistic but for us noobs it just might be of a little help.

life is short "Eat Desert First"

I just installed the ipn contribution. I get this when i go to the admin module payments for paypal...I get a lot of empty box's along with the regular ones. Any Clues?

Any progress on this? I'm having the same problem. I've gone through my install multiple times, though I'm sure I've missed something obvious. I have no idea what is causing these extra boxes, so I'm a bit clueless on how to fix them.....

Dan

Edited by djs

Dan Stevens

Thanks to clarocque integration with the osC-Affiliate contrib has now been identified.

Use phpMyAdmin to perform the following alterations:

----------------------------------------------------

ALTER TABLE orders_session_info ADD affiliate_id int(11) NOT NULL default '';

ALTER TABLE orders_session_info ADD affiliate_date datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00';

ALTER TABLE orders_session_info ADD affiliate_browser varchar(100) NOT NULL default '';

ALTER TABLE orders_session_info ADD affiliate_ipaddress varchar(20) NOT NULL default '';

ALTER TABLE orders_session_info ADD affiliate_clickthroughs_id int(11) NOT NULL default '0';

-------------------------------

//in catalog/includes/affiliate_checkout_process.php

CHANGE (aprrox line 34):

if ($HTTP_SESSION_VARS['affiliate_ref']) {

TO:

if ($HTTP_SESSION_VARS['affiliate_ref'] || MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_SHOPPING_IPN_AFFILIATE == 'True') {

//in paypal/application_top.php

AFTER (approx line 93):

//$shipping = unserialize($orders_session['shipping']);

ADD:

$affiliate_ref = $orders_session['affiliate_id'];

$affiliate_clickthroughs_id = $orders_session['affiliate_clickthroughs_id'];

$affiliate_clientdate = $orders_session['affiliate_date'];

$affiliate_clientbrowser = $orders_session['affiliate_browser'];

$affiliate_clientip = $orders_session['affiliate_ipaddress'];

//in paypal/checkout_update.php

BEFORE (approx line 102):

// update the order's status

ADD:

if (tep_not_null($affiliate_ref)) {

define('MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_SHOPPING_IPN_AFFILIATE','True');

// define the database table names used in the contribution

define('TABLE_AFFILIATE', 'affiliate_affiliate');

define('TABLE_AFFILIATE_SALES', 'affiliate_sales');

$insert_id = $orders_id;

include(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'affiliate_checkout_process.php');

}

//in paypal/checkout_process.php

AFTER (approx line 172):

'content_type' => $order->content_type);

ADD:

global $affiliate_ref, $affiliate_clickthroughs_id, $affiliate_clientdate, $affiliate_clientbrowser, $affiliate_clientip;

if (tep_session_is_registered('affiliate_ref') && tep_not_null($affiliate_ref)) {

$sql_data_array['affiliate_id'] = $affiliate_ref;

$sql_data_array['affiliate_clickthroughs_id'] = $affiliate_clickthroughs_id;

$sql_data_array['affiliate_date'] = $affiliate_clientdate;

$sql_data_array['affiliate_browser'] = $affiliate_clientbrowser;

$sql_data_array['affiliate_ipaddress'] = $affiliate_clientip;

}

a quick suggestion for those using the Download Controller contrib.

In catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal/checkout_process.php

Find:

'orders_status' => MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_PROCESSING_STATUS_ID,

And underneath that line place:

'date_purchased' => 'now()',
'last_modified' => 'now()',

Not sure if it will resolve everything entirely, but it is a step in the right direction.

Talon, if your working on using PWA as well I suspect that you will need to change the way this IPN contrib handles the cusotmer order confirmation email notifications, since PWA removes the temporary account once they have paid and returned to the site (or are you only going to remove them once the payment is 'Completed'), see this post for info on the possible email related changes.

When someone decides to use Paypal to pay (via IPN), and they don't complete:

1) No stock is removed from the DB

2) They can't return and pay for the goods later

I'm looking for this too. I had a customer today try a couple times to make an order. He told me that he forgot his password, and when he went through the whole deal to get his lost password, there wasn't a way to complete the transaction.

I'm not too familiar with the code, but it seems like it wouldn't be too difficult if it's "pending paypal notification" to put a link on the Order information page to complete the payment at paypal.

It seems that modules/payment/paypal/checkout_process.php already has "if($order_exists)" all over it, but I just don't know how to call it.

At present stock is only subtracted once a customer's payment is 'Completed' i.e. the store owner has received successfully received the payment amoun into their account.

v2.2 and above allows the customer to click through to PayPal at which time that order status is 'Pending PayPal Notification', the customer can then click back (or retrun) to the site and still recommence the checkout (possibly updated) for that order.

In this case if the customer's session expires or for example cookies are removed then that associated order upon their return to the site, at present, will not be available to recommence that order's checkout sequence. This is because the session var paypal_order_id would of been removed/destroyed.

$order_exists determines whether the session_order_info exists it it's respective db table, this session info is not removed until the payment is 'Completed' (and is independent of the above paypal_order_id session var).

By osC default each customer has only one shopping basket, this allows the contents of the basket to be restored upon their next login, so for example if the customer payed via PayPal and that payment 'Failed' (or maybe that session was destroyed) in order for the customer to retry and pay for that particular order a method would need to be devised to destroy the existing contents of that customer's shopping basket and then to repopulate that basket with the products (and associated attributes) of that particular order (and possibly the related checkout session info such as sendto, billto and comments).

However, outside of this forum thread, I've indirectly heard that some IPNs do not get 'VERIFIED' when indeed a payment has been made, this may the result of a network or PayPal problem, what could possible happen is that for example IPN verifications could be retried and or have the ability to click to retry via the admin or when the customer logs back in or prior to attempting to allow the customer to recommencing/resconstructuring the order as mentioned above. But without any real feedback it may not warrant enough attention.

Hey Greg, thanks for the post info on the checkout_update.php in the paypal payment folder. I changed your file from

include(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PROCESS);
 $email_order = STORE_NAME . "\n" .
                EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" .
                EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER . ' ' . $orders_id . "\n" .
                EMAIL_TEXT_INVOICE_URL . ' ' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT_HISTORY_INFO, 'order_id=' . $orders_id, 'SSL', false) . "\n" .
                EMAIL_TEXT_DATE_ORDERED . ' ' . strftime(DATE_FORMAT_LONG) . "\n\n";

$orders_history_query = tep_db_query("select comments from " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY . " where orders_id = '" . $orders_id . "' order by date_added limit 1");
 if (tep_db_num_rows($orders_history_query)) {
   $orders_history = tep_db_fetch_array($orders_history_query);
   $order->info['comments'] = $orders_history['comments'];
 }

if ($order->info['comments']) {
   $email_order .= tep_db_output($order->info['comments']) . "\n\n";
 }
 $email_order .= EMAIL_TEXT_PRODUCTS . "\n" .
                 EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" .
                 $products_ordered .
                 EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n";

To This to work with Purchase Without Account 0.71

include(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PROCESS);

// BoF Purchase Without Account 0.71
if (!tep_session_is_registered('noaccount')) {
// EoF Purchase Without Account 0.71
                EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" .
                EMAIL_TEXT_INVOICE_URL . ' ' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT_HISTORY_INFO, 'order_id=' . $orders_id, 'SSL', false) . "\n" .

$orders_history_query = tep_db_query("select comments from " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY . " where orders_id = '" . $orders_id . "' order by date_added limit 1");
 }

}
                 EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" .
                 $products_ordered .
                 EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n";
// BoF Purchase Without Account 0.71
 } else {
                EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" . 

}

}
                 EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" . 
                 $products_ordered . 
                 EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n";
 }
// EoF Purchase Without Account 0.71

Hi Talon,

Not sure whether the above is totally correct, you need to remeber the via IPN, e.g. paypal/checkout_update.php there is no browser/session interaction.

What you could do is store that session info, e.g. that they are purchasing without an account.

First need to add a field to orders_session_info:

ALTER TABLE orders_session_info ADD customer_pwa tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0';

Now in paypal/application_top.php

$customer_pwa = $orders_session['customer_pwa'];

Now in paypal/checkout_process.php

if(tep_session_is_registered('noaccount')) {

$sql_data_array['customer_pwa'] = 1;

}

So now where you had

if (!tep_session_is_registered('noaccount')) {

should now be something like

if ($customer_pwa) {

The above is just a quick out line, see the earlier post also regarding the osC-Affiliate, this shows a bit more info on location, and the preliminary idea about storing session info existing at the time of customer/browser/session interaction.

so is this http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?sho...ndpost&p=373293

the only changes made from PP IPN v2.2 to v2.3?

just tested IPN through testpanel and got bugreport email that seems to indicate error but what does it mean and what have i done wrong?

------------------------------------------------------

Invalid PayPal Response

Connection Type

curl= 1, socket= , domain= www.paypal.com, port=

PayPal Response

INVALID

Email and Business ID config

Store Configuration Settings

Primary PayPal Email Address: [email protected]

Business ID: [email protected]

PayPal Configuration Settings

Primary PayPal Email Address: [email protected]

Business ID: [email protected]

Duplicate Transaction

A duplicate IPN transaction (PAYPAL00000000000) has been received.

Please check your PayPal Account

Debug

Original Post

[email protected]

[email protected]

verify_sign=PAYPAL_SHOPPING_CART_IPN-TEST_TRANSACTION-00000000000000

payment_date=0:39:31 Jun 15, 2004 CEST

first_name=testing

last_name=kenneth s

payer_business_name=ACME Inc.

payer_email=root@localhost

payer_id=PAYERID000000

payer_status=verified

invoice=

address_name=John Doe

address_street=1 Way Street

address_city=NeverNever

address_state=CA

address_zip=12345

address_country=United States

address_status=confirmed

payment_type=instant

txn_type=cart

custom=8

txn_id=PAYPAL00000000000

num_cart_items=1

notify_version=1.6

memo=PAYPAL_SHOPPING_CART_IPN TEST

mc_currency=USD

mc_gross=0.01

mc_fee=0.01

settle_amount=0.00

settle_currency=

exchange_rate=0.00

payment_status=Completed

pending_reason=

reason_code=

submit=Test IPN

Reconstructed Post

cmd=_notify-validate

business=staff%40e-stuff.top-10-list.com

receiver_email=staff%40e-stuff.top-10-list.com

verify_sign=PAYPAL_SHOPPING_CART_IPN-TEST_TRANSACTION-00000000000000

payment_date=0%3A39%3A31+Jun+15%2C+2004+CEST

first_name=testing

last_name=kenneth+s

payer_business_name=ACME+Inc.

payer_email=root%40localhost

payer_id=PAYERID000000

payer_status=verified

invoice=

address_name=John+Doe

address_street=1+Way+Street

address_city=NeverNever

address_state=CA

address_zip=12345

address_country=United+States

address_status=confirmed

payment_type=instant

txn_type=cart

custom=8

txn_id=PAYPAL00000000000

num_cart_items=1

notify_version=1.6

memo=PAYPAL_SHOPPING_CART_IPN+TEST

mc_currency=USD

mc_gross=0.01

mc_fee=0.01

settle_amount=0.00

settle_currency=

exchange_rate=0.00

payment_status=Completed

pending_reason=

reason_code=

submit=Test+IPN

regards

Kenneth S

Oh God

I am crosseyed with all this. I have scanned through as many pages as I could of the forum. Followed the packaged instructions slavishly - twice. I installed ipn 2.3 on an MS2 max 2.2 osc installation and I have lost my admin. The contrib works as far as I can test it through my site, but I can no longer get to anything on the admin.

I am receiving the error message:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected ')' in /home/huskyzco/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/boxes/customers.php on line 33

but cannot find anything... I have been working on just this for 12 straight hours and I am at the end of my tether. Looks like a brilliant contrib, and I want to play, can you help?

I am trying to uninstall all of the IPN version 2.3 I could not get into my admin area or customers could not log on to their accounts. I have most things working again, except I can not get onto my admin payment module I get the following warning

Warning: main(/home/ourcoffe/public_html/estore/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/application_bottom.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ourcoffe/public_html/estore/admin/modules.php on line 128

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home/ourcoffe/public_html/estore/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/application_bottom.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/ourcoffe/public_html/estore/admin/modules.php on line 128

Warning: main(/home/ourcoffe/public_html/estore/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/application_top.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ourcoffe/public_html/estore/admin/modules.php on line 128

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home/ourcoffe/public_html/estore/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/application_top.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/ourcoffe/public_html/estore/admin/modules.php on line 128

How do I fix this? I have uploaded all of the mentioned files that exsist from the original OSC files.

Warning: main(/home/ourcoffe/public_html/estore/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/application_top.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ourcoffe/public_html/estore/admin/modules.php on line 128

Ther is no or was there ever the above file why does it seem to need it to work? Where do I fix this? I go to what I think is line 128 and I can't see anything that is obvious.

HELP I am VERY new to php and this level of editing.

Life Is Too Short,

Enjoy Your Coffee!

Pete

First off, two things:

#1) After searching the IPN contrib problems, I found an answer to one of my problems...

That problem was:

1054 - Unknown column 'o.paypal_ipn_id' in 'where clause'

select count(*) as total from paypal_ipn as p, paypal_ipn_orders as po, orders as o where p.paypal_ipn_id = po.paypal_ipn_id AND po.paypal_ipn_id = o.paypal_ipn_id AND o.paypal_ipn_id = p.paypal_ipn_id"

Someone gave the fix on here, that I can't recall, so I tried it and it worked. The code that was used to fix that error IS NOT included in the original code for v2.3. I downloaded the contrib right off the contribs area at the link listed in the original PayPal IPN thread, which is version 2.3, and as soon as I installed it, everything worked fine until trying to access the "PayPal IPN" section in the admin area, or after someone cancelled a PayPal order. -- Just FYI to the author(s) --

#2) Here's a problem I currently have...

After testing, under my "Customers>Paypal IPN" admin section, I have the following:

Order Number: <empty>

Transaction Type: cart

Payment Status: Completed

Amount: USD $0.01

------------------------------------------

When I click on the "Order" tab, in red across the top I get a "Error: Order Does Not Exist" message, but it shows the order that the user started, then cancelled just prior to sending the money.

I don't know if this is normal, or if this has even been brought up. I have searched through numerous threads, including one with 200+ pages on the IPN mod, with no success... Can someone let me know if this will be fixed in an update, or is there something I have incorrect in the install..

MANY THANKS TO THE AUTHOR(s) OF THIS MOD! THIS IS HONESTLY ONE OF THE MOST USEFUL MODS THERE ARE OUT THERE, AND IT WORKS RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX WITH VERY LITTLE FIXES!

Okay.. Now I just noticed I also have the following problems... Lets see how well I can clean this up...

Customer:

lenora thompson

1313 Mockingbird Lane

Torrance, California 90501

United States

Telephone Number: 310-310-3103

E-Mail Address: [email protected]

Shipping Address:

lenora thompson

1313 Mockingbird Lane

United States

Billing Address:

lenora thompson

1313 Mockingbird Lane

United States

-----------------------------

All the information below keeps coming up blank - I have done the test twice!

-----------------------------

Customer:

Business Name:

E-Mail Address:

Payer ID:

Payer Status:

Payment Type:

No Of Cart Items:

Transaction ID:

Invoice:

MC Currency:

MC Gross:

MC Fee:

Settle Amount:

Settle Currency:

Exchange Rate:

Customer Comments:

IPN Date Payment Status Pending Reason

No IPN history available

Products Model Tax Price (ex) Price (inc) Total (ex) Total (inc)

1 x Microsoft IntelliMouse Pro MSIMPRO 0% $39.99 $39.99 $39.99 $39.99

1 x There's Something About Mary DVD-TSAB 0% $49.99 $49.99 $49.99 $49.99

Sub-Total: $89.98

United Parcel Service (1 x 14lbs) (Ground): $6.62

Handling Fee: $8.95

Total: $105.55

Date Added Customer Notified Status Comments

06/15/2004 20:54:08 Pending

Comments

Notify Customer: Append Comments:

If anyone can help out it would be greatfully appreciated!

How can I remove the IPN passing my logo all-together? On the re-direct page the logo shows as the "x" of death and when directed to PayPal, it is coming through, but unsecure which prompts with the warning. "Some items may be unsecure...."

The "x" of death is calling for "http://mysite.com/images/MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_PAGE_STYLE"

Which I found in the following

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Store logo', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STORE_LOGO', 'mylogo.gif', 'The image file name for PayPal to display (leave empty if your store does not have SSL)', '6', '10', now())");

I tried everything, including "(leave empty if your store does not have SSL)" and even deleting the entire command and NOTHING changed. I just want to remove the call for my logo being passed all-together. Any help is GREATLY appreciated.

Contributions I used : Updated 06-13-04 23:42

----------------

Vote on My Graphis Poll

hmm also got the problem with warning about security but it disappered i think when i unchecked the "leave empty if your store does not have SSL"...

another problem i got after that was solved;

just tested IPN through testpanel and got bugreport email that seems to indicate error but what does it mean and what have i donw wrong?

Invalid PayPal Response

Connection Type

curl= 1, socket= , domain= www.paypal.com, port=

PayPal Response

INVALID

battleaxe, try this:

if ($selected_box == 'customers') {
   $contents[] = array('text'  =>
//Admin begin
//                                   '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CUSTOMERS, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CUSTOMERS_CUSTOMERS . '</a><br>' .
//                                   '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CUSTOMERS_ORDERS . '</a>');
                                  tep_admin_files_boxes(FILENAME_CUSTOMERS, BOX_CUSTOMERS_CUSTOMERS) .
                                  tep_admin_files_boxes(FILENAME_ORDERS, BOX_CUSTOMERS_ORDERS) .
//begin PayPal_Shopping_Cart_IPN
                                  tep_admin_files_boxes(FILENAME_PAYPAL, BOX_CUSTOMERS_PAYPAL));
//end PayPal_Shopping_Cart_IPN
//Admin end
 }

$box = new box;

ourcoffeebarn, the reason you had problems is because you copied the contents of the modules/payment/paypal directory directly into modules/payment/ whereas you should of copied it as a sub directory.

Sysop, if you look in step one of the install docs you will see 3 alterations that need to be performed via phpMyAdmin, one was the paypal_ipn_id. Try the other two and see if it fixes your problems.

agiftcodotcom, I think the best way to do this might be to edit and remove the filename from that field in the configurations db tables via phpMyAdmin (MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STORE_LOGO). Or look at paypal/processing.tpl.php

rmblfish,

You will always get an invalid response when testing via the IPN Test Panel since it is not a real txn.

ok thanX greg!

now i get error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: paypal_check_order_status() in /home/rmblfish/public_html/e-stuff/includes/modules/payment/paypal.php on line 103

at the checkoutprocess...

havent made any change to that file...

:unsure:

Not sure why you should really have this problem, but put

require_once DIR_WS_MODULES . 'payment/paypal/functions.php';

directly above (in modules/payment/paypal.php)

if (paypal_check_order_status()) {

While your in the neighbourhood you may as well change

where orders_id ='" . $paypal_order_id . "'

to

where orders_id ='" . (int)$paypal_order_id . "'
in modules/payment/paypal/functions.php. Edited by gregbaboolal

ok the first i found and changed but the second i couldnt find (even with searchfunction) but that did it anyway! Thanx!

now i did a test and got debugmail and at the end it says this:

Validate Total Transaction Amount

Incorrect Total

PayPal: 0.01

Session: $12.01

does this mean it has got the wrong total and why?

hmm isnt there a way to test this real if one only have ONE credicard?

i have this busineesaccount at paypal and tried to start a new personal one for testingusage but couldnt use same CC ;(

Another thing; it says secure the admin, but does it say how to do it anywere?

You take a vacation for two weeks and in OSC forum time its equivalent to about two months, takes forever to get caught up...

From what I've read though, everyone had their CCGV issues resolved, with the exception of itemized carts and it appears I am the only one who has the subtotal updating with the GV's. I'll take a look at that and see if I can't come up with anything...

9 times out of 10 its a PEBCAK Error (Problem exists between chair and keyboard)

Replace that and you're fine...

hmm isnt there a way to test this real if one only have ONE credicard?

i have this busineesaccount at paypal and tried to start a new personal one for testingusage but couldnt use same CC ;(

I think you can attach a bank account to a paypal account also, might want to give that a try...

9 times out of 10 its a PEBCAK Error (Problem exists between chair and keyboard)

Replace that and you're fine...

I got rid of the "x" of death, it was located in includes/modules/paymet/paypal/processing.tpl.php

Now I need to find out how I can stop the IPN from trying to pass my logo to PayPal. It gives the security warning since it's trying to pass an image to a secure page. Any help is appreciated.

paypalprob.gif

How can I remove the IPN passing my logo all-together? On the re-direct page the logo shows as the "x" of death and when directed to PayPal, it is coming through, but unsecure which prompts with the warning. "Some items may be unsecure...."

The "x" of death is calling for "http://mysite.com/images/MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_PAGE_STYLE"

Which I found in the following

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Store logo', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STORE_LOGO', 'mylogo.gif', 'The image file name for PayPal to display (leave empty if your store does not have SSL)', '6', '10', now())");

I tried everything, including "(leave empty if your store does not have SSL)" and even deleting the entire command and NOTHING changed. I just want to remove the call for my logo being passed all-together. Any help is GREATLY appreciated.

Contributions I used : Updated 06-13-04 23:42

----------------

Vote on My Graphis Poll