• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] Category Tabs

Tigrou

Hi, i'm running Category Tabs v2.0B, it works pretty well. I'm running my store in France, so the default language is french. The thing is, when I try to enable menu tabs, it shows up only when the language is set to English. I've tried to insert date into the database, but i got an error message. Category tabs work great, i can change their language from the admin, but menu tabs don't... :'(

anyone has an idea?

thx

Hi, i'm running Category Tabs v2.0B, it works pretty well. I'm running my store in France, so the default language is french. The thing is, when I try to enable menu tabs, it shows up only when the language is set to English. I've tried to insert date into the database, but i got an error message. Category tabs work great, i can change their language from the admin, but menu tabs don't... :'(

anyone has an idea?

thx

ok fixed it...tab_order in the database should be different...

can you tell meyou mean by tab_order should be different? I am doing this for a French store too.

When you put data in tab_menu in your mysql database, instead of giving the same value to tab_order for the same language, you need to put 2 different values...

Hi Kym and Tigrou,

Porteveil non?

I have posted a message but it concerns version v2.0_1_2

We do not have the laguage problem but only the home page tabs shows up.

Maybe we should go for version 2.0

Strange thing is that the 2 version loads on the 1 version link!?

Hugo

• 4 weeks later...