• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Parcel to heavy to be shipped with cpc

I can't figure out why I constantly get the message "parcel too heavy to be shipped with CPC". It ll worked fine on the test server but when I transferred over to the production server everything is overweight now. I have set several box sizes up in my sell Online canada post account, set my weights to kg in the module and put all my measurements in in cm. Despite this even a bar of soap (whose wieght is entered in as .08 kg is "Too Heavy". What is going on?

• 7 months later...
I can't figure out why I constantly get the message "parcel too heavy to be shipped with CPC". It ll worked fine on the test server but when I transferred over to the production server everything is overweight now. I have set several box sizes up in my sell Online canada post account, set my weights to kg in the module and put all my measurements in in cm. Despite this even a bar of soap (whose wieght is entered in as .08 kg is "Too Heavy". What is going on?

Don't know if you changed any of your box sizes... I had the same problem where I only defined one box size in Canada Post (my items are very small) but gave a random size to the items in OSC. The random size was larger than the box size, which meant I kept getting a "item too large to be shipped" error.

You can set the box weight limit in your Sell Online profile, under the Add Modify Delete Boxes section.

Hope this helps.

-al