• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Quick Price Updates - official support

azer

@@geoffreywalton @@kymation

Thanks guys for helping.  I wish I was smart enough in programing to rewright the program.  I tried adding the "i" after sgl.  and it shorten the error measage, but still greak to me. 

I got this:

Warning: mysqli_query() expects at least 2 parameters, 1 given in /home/ladyXXXXXX/public_html/admXXXX/quick_updates.php on line 80

Warning: mysqli_query() expects at least 2 parameters, 1 given in /home/ladyXXXXXX/public_html/admXXXX/quick_updates.php on line 81

here the top part of admin/quick_update.php

##// Uptade database
  switch ($_GET['action']) {
    case 'update' :
      $count_update=0;
      $item_updated = array();
                  if($_POST['product_new_model']){
                   foreach($_POST['product_new_model'] as $id => $new_model) {
                         if (trim($_POST['product_new_model'][$id]) != trim($_POST['product_old_model'][$id])) {
                           $count_update++;
                           $item_updated[$id] = 'updated';
                           mysqli_query("UPDATE " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " SET products_model='" . $new_model . "', products_last_modified=now() WHERE products_id=$id");
                         }
                   }
                }
                  if($_POST['product_new_name']){
                   foreach($_POST['product_new_name'] as $id => $new_name) {
                         if (trim($_POST['product_new_name'][$id]) != trim($_POST['product_old_name'][$id])) {
                           $count_update++;
                           mysqli_query("UPDATE " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " SET products_name='" . $new_name . "' WHERE products_id=$id and language_id=" . $languages_id);
                           mysqli_query("UPDATE " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " SET products_last_modified=now() WHERE products_id=$id");
                         }
                   }
                }
                  if($_POST['product_new_price']){
                   foreach($_POST['product_new_price'] as $id => $new_price) {
                         if ($_POST['product_new_price'][$id] != $_POST['product_old_price'][$id] && $_POST['update_price'][$id] == 'yes') {
                           $count_update++;
                           mysqli_query("UPDATE " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " SET products_price=$new_price, products_last_modified=now() WHERE products_id=$id");
                         }
                   }
                }

hope that helps some.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@greasemonkey

Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'ladyXXXXXXXXX'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/ladyXXXXXX/public_html/admxxxxxx/quick_updates.php on line 80

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/ladyXXXXXX/public_html/adminlb/quick_updates.php on line 80

Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'ladyXXXXXXXXX'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/ladyXXXXXX/public_html/admxxxxxx/quick_updates.php on line 81

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/ladyXXXXXX/public_html/admxxxxxx/quick_updates.php on line 81
Quick Update

@@greasemonkey

I beleave I have screwed up the file I have on site.  With my attemps to fix.  I have a back up at my home office.  I will be there later on and will take more time to replacing the mysql with tep_db_.  Will let you know what happens. 

Big thanks for reaching out and helping me.  Will be in touch.

@@greasemonkey

Thank you  and to all.  I took admin/quick_update.php and replaced all mysql with tep_db_ as instructed.  All is working. (That I can tell).  :)

Thank you, I missed having this program and welcome it back.  We have over 3000 items on the site and updating one by one was a chore.

• 4 months later...

Hi,

I´m having the same problem

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'lojaonli'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/XXXXXXXXXXXXXX/public_html/XXXXXXXXXXXXXX/quick_updates.php on line 109

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/XXXXXXXXXXXXXX/public_html/XXXXXXXXXXXXXX/quick_updates.php on line 109

I tried change to:

tep_db_perform

mysql_connect

mysqli_connect

Any idea?

Thanks

Marcelo

I did, helped or traslate.

http://addons.oscommerce.com/profile/104964

My english it´s só poor, but of you need help in portuguese, like shipping and payment that´s make a diference in brazil, come one,

Obrigado (thank´s)

@@apopular Hi Marcelo the solution is just up a couple posts; http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/159022-quick-price-updates-official-support/?p=1734154

Use a program like notepad++

Using the find and replace feature "find" all instances of mysql_and replace them with tep_db_

So "mysql_query"

now becomes "tep_db_query"

@@greasemonkey

Thanks, thanks very much, problem solved,

Have a nice weekend.

Marcelo

I did, helped or traslate.

http://addons.oscommerce.com/profile/104964

My english it´s só poor, but of you need help in portuguese, like shipping and payment that´s make a diference in brazil, come one,

Obrigado (thank´s)

• 5 months later...

Hi guys! :)

I don't know if this is a bug nobody noticed or if it's happening just on my store.

The issue is with the selection of number of products per page. If I chose anything above 60 the changes just won't take place! I mean, I change the price, click the Save button and the price stays the same. I change the number of products to 60 per page, and the changes are saved fine.

Below is the current file I'm using on version 2.3.4. I've changed to other files but same thing happens with all of them, so I think it's probably a bug nobody noticed before.

I'm not a programmer, so I'm not sure what's wrong with the code, but I think it has to do with line #192 (define the step for rollover lines per page).

Can any of you nice guys help me with this?

TIA! :)

<?php
/*
  $Id: quick_updates.php,v 2.3 2003/06/04 11:44:34 HRB Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
  http://www.oscommerce.com

Based on the original script contributed by Burt ([email protected])
        and by Henri Bredehoeft (hrb@[member=nermica].net)

This version was contributed by Mathieu ([email protected])

(http://www.oscommerce-fr.info/forums)

Copyright (c) 2002 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

Modified by Bluestrat on 04/02/2005 to display and update cost and retail price  for EZ Fields Retail Price and Margin Report Costs. 

If anyone is skilled enough to work in an attributes assignment drop down menu and QT pro stock tracking option, this contribution very well could be the ultimate timesaver for many OSCommerce shop owners.   

*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

if (isset($_GET['row_by_page'])) {   
$row_by_page = (int)$_GET['row_by_page'];
}  if (isset($_GET['manufacturer'])) {   
$manufacturer = (int)$_GET['manufacturer'];
}  if (isset($_GET['sort_by'])) {   
$sort_by = $_GET['sort_by'];
}  if (isset($_GET['page'])) {   
$page = $_GET['page'];
}
//end page select fix v2.8.2
 ($row_by_page) ? define('MAX_DISPLAY_ROW_BY_PAGE' , $row_by_page ) : $row_by_page = MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS; define('MAX_DISPLAY_ROW_BY_PAGE' , MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS );

//// Tax Row
    $tax_class_array = array(array('id' => '0', 'text' => NO_TAX_TEXT));
    $tax_class_query = tep_db_query("select tax_class_id, tax_class_title from " . TABLE_TAX_CLASS . " order by tax_class_title");
    while ($tax_class = tep_db_fetch_array($tax_class_query)) {
      $tax_class_array[] = array('id' => $tax_class['tax_class_id'],
                                 'text' => $tax_class['tax_class_title']);
    }

////Info Row pour le champ fabriquant
        $manufacturers_array = array(array('id' => '0', 'text' => NO_MANUFACTURER));
        $manufacturers_query = tep_db_query("select manufacturers_id, manufacturers_name from " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " order by manufacturers_name");
        while ($manufacturers = tep_db_fetch_array($manufacturers_query)) {
                $manufacturers_array[] = array('id' => $manufacturers['manufacturers_id'],
                'text' => $manufacturers['manufacturers_name']);
        }

// Display the list of the manufacturers
function manufacturers_list(){
        global $manufacturer;

$manufacturers_query = tep_db_query("select m.manufacturers_id, m.manufacturers_name from " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m order by m.manufacturers_name ASC");
        $return_string = '<select name="manufacturer" onChange="this.form.submit();">';
        $return_string .= '<option value="' . 0 . '">' . TEXT_ALL_MANUFACTURERS . '</option>';
        while($manufacturers = tep_db_fetch_array($manufacturers_query)){
                $return_string .= '<option value="' . $manufacturers['manufacturers_id'] . '"';
                if($manufacturer && $manufacturers['manufacturers_id'] == $manufacturer) $return_string .= ' SELECTED';
                $return_string .= '>' . $manufacturers['manufacturers_name'] . '</option>';
        }
        $return_string .= '</select>';
        return $return_string;
}

function tep_has_category_subcategories($category_id) {
    $child_category_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as count from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " where parent_id = '" . (int)$category_id . "'");
    $child_category = tep_db_fetch_array($child_category_query);

if ($child_category['count'] > 0) {
      return true;
    } else {
      return false;
    }
  }

##// Update database
  switch ($HTTP_GET_VARS['action']) {
    case 'update' :
      $count_update=0;
      $item_updated = array();
                  if($HTTP_POST_VARS['product_new_model']){
                   foreach($HTTP_POST_VARS['product_new_model'] as $id => $new_model) {
                         if (trim($HTTP_POST_VARS['product_new_model'][$id]) != trim($HTTP_POST_VARS['product_old_model'][$id])) {
                           $count_update++;
                                                   tep_db_query("UPDATE " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " SET products_model='" . $new_model . "', products_last_modified=now() WHERE products_id='" . $id . "'");
                         }
                   }
                }
                  if($HTTP_POST_VARS['product_new_name']){
                   foreach($HTTP_POST_VARS['product_new_name'] as $id => $new_name) {
                         if (trim($HTTP_POST_VARS['product_new_name'][$id]) != trim($HTTP_POST_VARS['product_old_name'][$id])) {
                           $count_update++;
                                                   tep_db_query("UPDATE " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " SET products_name='" . $new_name . "' WHERE products_id=$id and language_id=" . $languages_id);
                                                   tep_db_query("UPDATE " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " SET products_last_modified=now() WHERE products_id='" . $id . "'");
                         }
                   }
                }
                  if($HTTP_POST_VARS['product_new_price']){
                   foreach($HTTP_POST_VARS['product_new_price'] as $id => $new_price) {
                         if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['product_new_price'][$id] != $HTTP_POST_VARS['product_old_price'][$id] && $HTTP_POST_VARS['update_price'][$id] == 'yes') {
                           $count_update++;
                           tep_db_query("UPDATE " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " SET products_price='" . $new_price . "', products_last_modified=now() WHERE products_id='" . $id . "'");
                         }
                   }
                }

if($HTTP_POST_VARS['product_new_weight']){
                   foreach($HTTP_POST_VARS['product_new_weight'] as $id => $new_weight) {
                         if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['product_new_weight'][$id] != $HTTP_POST_VARS['product_old_weight'][$id]) {
                           $count_update++;
                                                   tep_db_query("UPDATE " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " SET products_weight='" . $new_weight . "', products_last_modified=now() WHERE products_id='" . $id . "'");
                         }
                   }
                }
                if($HTTP_POST_VARS['product_new_quantity']){
                   foreach($HTTP_POST_VARS['product_new_quantity'] as $id => $new_quantity) {
                         if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['product_new_quantity'][$id] != $HTTP_POST_VARS['product_old_quantity'][$id]) {
                           $count_update++;
                                                   tep_db_query("UPDATE " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " SET products_quantity='". $new_quantity . "', products_last_modified=now() WHERE products_id='" . $id . "'");
                         }
                   }
                }
                if($HTTP_POST_VARS['product_new_manufacturer']){
                   foreach($HTTP_POST_VARS['product_new_manufacturer'] as $id => $new_manufacturer) {
                         if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['product_new_manufacturer'][$id] != $HTTP_POST_VARS['product_old_manufacturer'][$id]) {
                           $count_update++;
                                                   tep_db_query("UPDATE " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " SET manufacturers_id='" . $new_manufacturer . "', products_last_modified=now() WHERE products_id='" . $id . "'");
                         }
                   }
                }
                if($HTTP_POST_VARS['product_new_image']){
                   foreach($HTTP_POST_VARS['product_new_image'] as $id => $new_image) {
                         if (trim($HTTP_POST_VARS['product_new_image'][$id]) != trim($HTTP_POST_VARS['product_old_image'][$id])) {
                           $count_update++;
                                                   tep_db_query("UPDATE " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " SET products_image='" . $new_image . "', products_last_modified=now() WHERE products_id='" . $id . "'");
                         }
                   }
                }
                   if($HTTP_POST_VARS['product_new_status']){
                           foreach($HTTP_POST_VARS['product_new_status'] as $id => $new_status) {
                                 if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['product_new_status'][$id] != $HTTP_POST_VARS['product_old_status'][$id]) {
                                   $count_update++;
                                   tep_set_product_status($id, $new_status);
                                                                   tep_db_query("UPDATE " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " SET products_last_modified=now() WHERE products_id='" . $id . "'");

}
                           }
                }
                   if($HTTP_POST_VARS['product_new_tax']){
                           foreach($HTTP_POST_VARS['product_new_tax'] as $id => $new_tax_id) {
                                 if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['product_new_tax'][$id] != $HTTP_POST_VARS['product_old_tax'][$id]) {
                                   $count_update++;
                                                                   tep_db_query("UPDATE " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " SET products_tax_class_id='" . $new_tax_id . "', products_last_modified=now() WHERE products_id='" . $id . "'");
                                 }
                           }
                }
     $count_item = array_count_values($item_updated);
     if ($count_item['updated'] > 0) $messageStack->add($count_item['updated'].' '.TEXT_PRODUCTS_UPDATED . " $count_update " . TEXT_QTY_UPDATED, 'success');
     break;

case 'calcul' :
      if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['spec_price']) $preview_global_price = 'true';
     break;
 }

//// explode string parameters from preview product
     if($info_back && $info_back!="-") {
       $infoback = explode('-',$info_back);
       $sort_by = $infoback[0];
       $page =  $infoback[1];
       $current_category_id = $infoback[2];
       $row_by_page = $infoback[3];
           $manufacturer = $infoback[4];
     }

//// define the step for rollover lines per page
   $row_bypage_array = array(array());
   for ($i = 10; $i <=100 ; $i=$i+5) {
      $row_bypage_array[] = array('id' => $i,
                                  'text' => $i);
   }

require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'template_top.php');
?>

<script language="javascript">
<!--
var browser_family;
var up = 1;

if (document.all && !document.getElementById)
  browser_family = "dom2";
else if (document.layers)
  browser_family = "ns4";
else if (document.getElementById)
  browser_family = "dom2";
else
  browser_family = "other";

function display_ttc(action, prix, taxe, up){
  if(action == 'display'){
          if(up != 1)
          valeur = Math.round((prix + (taxe / 100) * prix) * 100) / 100;
  }else{
          if(action == 'keyup'){
                valeur = Math.round((parseFloat(prix) + (taxe / 100) * parseFloat(prix)) * 100) / 100;
        }else{
         valeur = '0';
        }
  }
  switch (browser_family){
    case 'dom2':
          document.getElementById('descDiv').innerHTML = '<?php echo TOTAL_COST; ?> : '+valeur;
      break;
    case 'ie4':
      document.all.descDiv.innerHTML = '<?php echo TOTAL_COST; ?> : '+valeur;
      break;
    case 'ns4':
      document.descDiv.document.descDiv_sub.document.write(valeur);
      document.descDiv.document.descDiv_sub.document.close();
      break;
    case 'other':
      break;
  }
}
-->
</script>

</td>

<td width="100%" valign="top">
  <table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
      <tr>
        <td>
         <table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
            <tr>
                <td class="pageHeading" colspan="3" valign="top"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>
             </tr>
             <tr>
                <td align="left"><?php echo TEXT_DESCRIPTION; ?></td>
              </tr>
          </table></td></tr>
      <tr><td align="center">
                   <table width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="1" bgcolor="#F3F9FB" bordercolor="#D1E7EF" height="100"><tr align="left"><td valign="middle">
                                <table width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0">
                                        <tr><td height="5"></td></tr>
                                        <tr align="center">
                                                <td class="smalltext"><?php echo tep_draw_form('row_by_page', FILENAME_QUICK_UPDATES, '', 'get'); echo tep_draw_hidden_field( 'manufacturer', $manufacturer); echo tep_draw_hidden_field( 'cPath', $current_category_id);?></td>
                                                <td class="smallText"><?php echo TEXT_MAXI_ROW_BY_PAGE . '  ' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('row_by_page', $row_bypage_array, $row_by_page, 'onChange="this.form.submit();"'); ?></form></td>
                                                <?php echo tep_draw_form('categorie', FILENAME_QUICK_UPDATES, '', 'get'); echo tep_draw_hidden_field( 'row_by_page', $row_by_page); echo tep_draw_hidden_field( 'manufacturer', $manufacturer); ?>
                                                <td class="smallText" align="center" valign="top"><?php echo DISPLAY_CATEGORIES . '  ' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('cPath', tep_get_category_tree(), $current_category_id, 'onChange="this.form.submit();"'); ?></td></form>
                                                <?php echo tep_draw_form('manufacturers', FILENAME_QUICK_UPDATES, '', 'get'); echo tep_draw_hidden_field( 'row_by_page', $row_by_page); echo tep_draw_hidden_field( 'cPath', $current_category_id);?>
                                                <td class="smallText" align="center" valign="top"><?php echo DISPLAY_MANUFACTURERS . '  ' . manufacturers_list(); ?></td></form>
                                        </tr>
                                </table>

<tr align="center">

<td align="center">
                                                          <table border="0" cellspacing="0">
                                                           <form name="spec_price" <?php echo 'action="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_QUICK_UPDATES, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action', 'info', 'pID')) . "action=calcul&page=$page&sort_by=$sort_by&cPath=$current_category_id&row_by_page=$row_by_page&manufacturer=$manufacturer" , 'NONSSL') . '"'; ?> method="post">
                                                                         <tr>
                                                                                   <td class="main"  align="center" valign="middle" nowrap> <?php echo TEXT_INPUT_SPEC_PRICE; ?></td>
                                                                                   <td align="center" valign="middle"> <?php echo tep_draw_input_field('spec_price',0,'size="5"'); ?> </td>
                                                                                   <td class="smalltext" align="center" valign="middle"><?php
                                                                                 if ($preview_global_price != 'true') {
                                                                                                echo '  ' . tep_draw_button(IMAGE_APPLY, 'document', null, 'primary', "page=$page&sort_by=$sort_by&cPath=$current_category_id&row_by_page=$row_by_page&manufacturer=$manufacturer");
                                                                                 } else echo '  <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_QUICK_UPDATES, "page=$page&sort_by=$sort_by&cPath=$current_category_id&row_by_page=$row_by_page&manufacturer=$manufacturer") . '">' . tep_draw_button(IMAGE_CANCEL, 'close', tep_href_link(FILENAME_QUICK_UPDATES, "page=$page&sort_by=$sort_by&cPath=$current_category_id&row_by_page=$row_by_page&manufacturer=$manufacturer")) . '</a>';?></td>
                                                                                  <?php if(ACTIVATE_COMMERCIAL_MARGIN == 'true'){ echo '<td class="smalltext" align="center" valign="middle">    ' . tep_draw_checkbox_field('marge','yes','','no') . ' ' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_info.gif', TEXT_MARGE_INFO) . '</td>';}?>
                                                                         </tr>
                                                                         <tr>
                                                                                   <td class="smalltext" align="center" valign="middle" colspan="3" nowrap>
                                                                                        <?php if ($preview_global_price != 'true') {
                                                                                                                 echo TEXT_SPEC_PRICE_INFO1 ;
                                                                                                  } else echo TEXT_SPEC_PRICE_INFO2;?>
                                                                                   </td>
                                                                         </tr>
                                                                </form>
                                                        </table>
                                                </td>
                                        </tr>
                                        <tr><td height="5"></td></tr>

</td></tr>
                        <br>
                                        <tr align="center">

<form name="update" method="POST" action="<?php echo $_SERVER['PHP_SELF']."?action=update&page=". $page."&sort_by=". $sort_by ."&cPath=". $current_category_id. "&row_by_page=". $row_by_page ."&manufacturer=". $manufacturer .""; ?>">
                                                <td class="smalltext" align="middle"><?php echo WARNING_MESSAGE; ?> </td>
                                                <?php echo "<td class=\"pageHeading\" align=\"right\">" . '<script language="javascript"><!--
                                                        switch (browser_family)
                                                        {
                                                        case "dom2":
                                                        case "ie4":
                                                         document.write(\'<div id="descDiv">\');
                                                         break;
                                                        default:
                                                         document.write(\'<ilayer id="descDiv"><layer id="descDiv_sub">\');
                                                              break;
                                                        }
                                                        -->
                                                        </script>' . "</td>\n";
                                                ?>
    <td align="right" valign="middle"><?php echo tep_draw_button(IMAGE_SAVE, 'disk', null, 'action=update&cPath=$current_category_id&page=$page&sort_by=$sort_by&row_by_page=$row_by_page'); ?></td>
                                        </tr>
                        </table>
                </td>
      </tr>
          <tr>
        <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
          <tr>
            <td valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
              <tr class="dataTableHeadingRow">
                <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="left" valign="middle">
                  <table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
                     <?php if(DISPLAY_MODEL == 'true')echo " <a href=\"" . tep_href_link( FILENAME_QUICK_UPDATES, 'cPath='. $current_category_id .'&sort_by=p.products_model ASC&page=' . $page.'&row_by_page=' . $row_by_page . '&manufacturer=' . $manufacturer)."\" >".tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_up.gif', TEXT_SORT_ALL . TABLE_HEADING_MODEL . ' ' . TEXT_ASCENDINGLY)."</a>
                     <a href=\"" . tep_href_link( FILENAME_QUICK_UPDATES, 'cPath='. $current_category_id .'&sort_by=p.products_model DESC&page=' . $page.'&row_by_page=' . $row_by_page . '&manufacturer=' . $manufacturer)."\" >".tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_down.gif', TEXT_SORT_ALL . TABLE_HEADING_MODEL . ' ' . TEXT_DESCENDINGLY)."</a>
                     <br>"  .TABLE_HEADING_MODEL . "</td>" ; ?>
                    </tr>
                  </table>
                </td>
                     <?php echo " <a href=\"" . tep_href_link( FILENAME_QUICK_UPDATES, 'cPath='. $current_category_id .'&sort_by=pd.products_name ASC&page=' . $page.'&row_by_page=' . $row_by_page . '&manufacturer=' . $manufacturer)."\" >".tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_up.gif', TEXT_SORT_ALL . TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCTS . TEXT_ASCENDINGLY)."</a>
                     <a href=\"" . tep_href_link( FILENAME_QUICK_UPDATES, 'cPath='. $current_category_id .'&sort_by=pd.products_name DESC&page=' . $page.'&row_by_page=' . $row_by_page . '&manufacturer=' . $manufacturer)."\" >".tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_down.gif', TEXT_SORT_ALL . TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCTS . ' ' . TEXT_DESCENDINGLY)."</a>
                     <br>"  .TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCTS . "</td>" ; ?>
                    </tr>
                  </table>
                </td>
                <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="center" valign="middle">
                     <?php if(DISPLAY_STATUT == 'true')echo " <a href=\"" . tep_href_link( FILENAME_QUICK_UPDATES, 'cPath='. $current_category_id .'&sort_by=p.products_status ASC&page=' . $page.'&row_by_page=' . $row_by_page . '&manufacturer=' . $manufacturer)."\" >".tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_up.gif', TEXT_SORT_ALL . 'OFF ' . TEXT_ASCENDINGLY)."</a>
                     <a href=\"" . tep_href_link( FILENAME_QUICK_UPDATES, 'cPath='. $current_category_id .'&sort_by=p.products_status DESC&page=' . $page.'&row_by_page=' . $row_by_page . '&manufacturer=' . $manufacturer)."\" >".tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_down.gif', TEXT_SORT_ALL . 'ON ' . TEXT_ASCENDINGLY)."</a>
                     <br>off / on</td>" ; ?>
                    </tr>
                  </table>
                </td>
                     <?php if(DISPLAY_WEIGHT == 'true')echo " <a href=\"" . tep_href_link( FILENAME_QUICK_UPDATES, 'cPath='. $current_category_id .'&sort_by=p.products_weight ASC&page=' . $page.'&row_by_page=' . $row_by_page . '&manufacturer=' . $manufacturer)."\" >".tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_up.gif', TEXT_SORT_ALL . TABLE_HEADING_WEIGHT . ' ' . TEXT_ASCENDINGLY)."</a>
                     <a href=\"" . tep_href_link( FILENAME_QUICK_UPDATES, 'cPath='. $current_category_id .'&sort_by=p.products_weight DESC&page=' . $page.'&row_by_page=' . $row_by_page . '&manufacturer=' . $manufacturer)."\" >".tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_down.gif', TEXT_SORT_ALL . TABLE_HEADING_WEIGHT . ' ' . TEXT_DESCENDINGLY)."</a>
                     <br>" . TABLE_HEADING_WEIGHT . "</td>" ; ?>
                    </tr>
                  </table>
                </td>
                     <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="center" valign="middle" width="50">
                     <?php if(DISPLAY_QUANTITY == 'true')echo " <a href=\"" . tep_href_link( FILENAME_QUICK_UPDATES, 'cPath='. $current_category_id .'&sort_by=p.products_quantity ASC&page=' . $page.'&row_by_page=' . $row_by_page . '&manufacturer=' . $manufacturer)."\" >".tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_up.gif', TEXT_SORT_ALL . TABLE_HEADING_QUANTITY . ' ' . TEXT_ASCENDINGLY)."</a>
                     <a href=\"" . tep_href_link( FILENAME_QUICK_UPDATES, 'cPath='. $current_category_id .'&sort_by=p.products_quantity DESC&page=' . $page.'&row_by_page=' . $row_by_page . '&manufacturer=' . $manufacturer)."\" >".tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_down.gif', TEXT_SORT_ALL . TABLE_HEADING_QUANTITY . ' ' . TEXT_DESCENDINGLY)."</a>
                     <br>" . TABLE_HEADING_QUANTITY . "</td>" ; ?>
                    </tr>
                  </table>
                </td>
                     <?php if(DISPLAY_IMAGE == 'true')echo "  <a href=\"" . tep_href_link( FILENAME_QUICK_UPDATES, 'cPath='. $current_category_id .'&sort_by=p.products_image ASC&page=' . $page.'&row_by_page=' . $row_by_page . '&manufacturer=' . $manufacturer)."\" >".tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_up.gif', TEXT_SORT_ALL . TABLE_HEADING_IMAGE . ' ' . TEXT_ASCENDINGLY)."</a>
                     <a href=\"" . tep_href_link( FILENAME_QUICK_UPDATES, 'cPath='. $current_category_id .'&sort_by=p.products_image DESC&page=' . $page.'&row_by_page=' . $row_by_page . '&manufacturer=' . $manufacturer)."\" >".tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_down.gif', TEXT_SORT_ALL . TABLE_HEADING_IMAGE . ' ' . TEXT_DESCENDINGLY)."</a>
                     <br>  " . TABLE_HEADING_IMAGE . "</td>" ; ?>
                    </tr>
                  </table>
                </td>
                     <?php if(DISPLAY_MANUFACTURER == 'true')echo "   <a href=\"" . tep_href_link( FILENAME_QUICK_UPDATES, 'cPath='. $current_category_id .'&sort_by=manufacturers_id ASC&page=' . $page.'&row_by_page=' . $row_by_page . '&manufacturer=' . $manufacturer)."\" >".tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_up.gif', TEXT_SORT_ALL . TABLE_HEADING_MANUFACTURERS . ' ' . TEXT_ASCENDINGLY)."</a>
                     <a href=\"" . tep_href_link( FILENAME_QUICK_UPDATES, 'cPath='. $current_category_id .'&sort_by=manufacturers_id DESC&page=' . $page.'&row_by_page=' . $row_by_page . '&manufacturer=' . $manufacturer)."\" >".tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_down.gif', TEXT_SORT_ALL . TABLE_HEADING_MANUFACTURERS . ' ' . TEXT_DESCENDINGLY)."</a>
                     <br>   " . TABLE_HEADING_MANUFACTURERS . "</td>" ; ?>
                    </tr>
                  </table>
                </td>
                   <?php echo "    <a href=\"" . tep_href_link( FILENAME_QUICK_UPDATES, 'cPath='. $current_category_id .'&sort_by=p.products_price ASC&page=' . $page.'&row_by_page=' . $row_by_page . '&manufacturer=' . $manufacturer) ."\" >".tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_up.gif', TEXT_SORT_ALL . TABLE_HEADING_PRICE . ' ' . TEXT_ASCENDINGLY)."</a>
                    <a href=\"" . tep_href_link( FILENAME_QUICK_UPDATES, 'cPath='. $current_category_id .'&sort_by=p.products_price DESC&page=' . $page.'&row_by_page=' . $row_by_page . '&manufacturer=' . $manufacturer) ."\" >".tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_down.gif', TEXT_SORT_ALL . TABLE_HEADING_PRICE . ' ' . TEXT_DESCENDINGLY)."</a>
                     <br>    " . TABLE_HEADING_PRICE . "</td>";?>
                    </tr>
                  </table>
                </td>

<?php if(DISPLAY_TAX == 'true')echo " <a href=\"" . tep_href_link( FILENAME_QUICK_UPDATES, 'cPath='. $current_category_id .'&sort_by=p.products_tax_class_id ASC&page=' . $page.'&row_by_page=' . $row_by_page . '&manufacturer=' . $manufacturer)."\" >".tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES  . 'icon_up.gif', TEXT_SORT_ALL . TABLE_HEADING_TAX . ' ' . TEXT_ASCENDINGLY)."</a>
                    <a href=\"" . tep_href_link( FILENAME_QUICK_UPDATES, 'cPath='. $current_category_id .'&sort_by=p.products_tax_class_id DESC&page=' . $page.'&row_by_page=' . $row_by_page . '&manufacturer=' . $manufacturer)."\" >".tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES  . 'icon_down.gif', TEXT_SORT_ALL . TABLE_HEADING_TAX . ' ' . TEXT_DESCENDINGLY)."</a>
                    <br>" . TABLE_HEADING_TAX . " </td> " ; ?>
                 <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="center" valign="middle"></td>
                <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="center" valign="middle"></td>
                </tr><tr class="datatableRow">
<?php
//// control string sort page
     if ($sort_by && !preg_match('/^[a-z][ad]$/',$sort_by)) $sort_by = 'order by '.$sort_by ;
//// define the string parameters for good back preview product
     $origin = FILENAME_QUICK_UPDATES."?info_back=$sort_by-$page-$current_category_id-$row_by_page-$manufacturer";
//// controle length (lines per page)
         $split_page = (int)$_GET['page'];
     if ($split_page > 1) $rows = $split_page * MAX_DISPLAY_ROW_BY_PAGE - MAX_DISPLAY_ROW_BY_PAGE;

////  select categories
  if ($current_category_id == 0){
          if($manufacturer){
            $products_query_raw = "select p.products_id, p.products_image, p.products_model, pd.products_name, p.products_status, p.products_weight, p.products_quantity, p.manufacturers_id,  p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id from  " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION .  " pd where p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '$languages_id' and p.manufacturers_id = " . $manufacturer . " $sort_by ";
          }else{
                $products_query_raw = "select p.products_id, p.products_image, p.products_model, pd.products_name, p.products_status, p.products_weight, p.products_quantity, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price,  p.products_tax_class_id from  " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION .  " pd where p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '$languages_id' $sort_by ";
        }
  } else {
         if($manufacturer){
                 $products_query_raw = "select p.products_id, p.products_image, p.products_model, pd.products_name, p.products_status, p.products_weight, p.products_quantity, p.manufacturers_id,  p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id from  " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION .  " pd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " pc where p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '$languages_id' and p.products_id = pc.products_id and pc.categories_id = '" . $current_category_id . "' and p.manufacturers_id = " . $manufacturer . " $sort_by ";
          }else{

if(tep_has_category_subcategories($current_category_id)){//if - check subcategory existence
                $products_query_raw = "select p.products_id, p.products_image, p.products_model, pd.products_name, p.products_status, p.products_weight, p.products_quantity, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price,  p.products_tax_class_id from  " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION .  " pd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " pc where p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '$languages_id' and p.products_id = pc.products_id and pc.categories_id IN (select categories_id from categories where parent_id = '" . $current_category_id . "') $sort_by ";
        }else{
        $products_query_raw = "select p.products_id, p.products_image, p.products_model, pd.products_name, p.products_status, p.products_weight, p.products_quantity, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price,  p.products_tax_class_id from  " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION .  " pd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " pc where p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '$languages_id' and p.products_id = pc.products_id and pc.categories_id = '" . $current_category_id . "' $sort_by ";
        }//if - check subcategory existence
        }
  }

//// page splitter and display each products info
  $products_split = new splitPageResults($split_page, MAX_DISPLAY_ROW_BY_PAGE, $products_query_raw, $products_query_numrows);
  $products_query = tep_db_query($products_query_raw);
  while ($products = tep_db_fetch_array($products_query)) {
    $rows++;
    if (strlen($rows) < 2) {
      $rows = '0' . $rows;
    }
//// check for global add value or rates, calcul and round values rates
    if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['spec_price']){
      $flag_spec = 'true' ;
//page select fix v2.8.3 August 11, 2009
	$spec_price = $HTTP_POST_VARS['spec_price'];
      if (substr($HTTP_POST_VARS['spec_price'],-1) == '%') {
                  if($HTTP_POST_VARS['marge'] && substr($HTTP_POST_VARS['spec_price'],0,1) != '-'){
                        $valeur = (1 - (ereg_replace("%", "", $HTTP_POST_VARS['spec_price']) / 100));
                        $price = sprintf("%01.2f", round($products['products_price'] / $valeur,2));
                }else{
                $price = sprintf("%01.2f", round($products['products_price'] + (($spec_price / 100) * $products['products_price']),2));
              }
          } else $price = sprintf("%01.2f", round($products['products_price'] + $spec_price,2));
//page select fix v2.8.3 August 11, 2009
    } else $price = sprintf("%01.2f", round($products['products_price'], 2));

//// Check Tax_rate for displaying TTC
        $tax_query = tep_db_query("select r.tax_rate, c.tax_class_title from " . TABLE_TAX_RATES . " r, " . TABLE_TAX_CLASS . " c where r.tax_class_id=" . $products['products_tax_class_id'] . " and c.tax_class_id=" . $products['products_tax_class_id']);
        $tax_rate = tep_db_fetch_array($tax_query);
        if($tax_rate['tax_rate'] == '')$tax_rate['tax_rate'] = 0;

if(MODIFY_MANUFACTURER == 'false'){
                $manufacturer_query = tep_db_query("select manufacturers_name from " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " where manufacturers_id=" . $products['manufacturers_id']);
                $manufacturer = tep_db_fetch_array($manufacturer_query);
        }
//// display infos per row
                if($flag_spec){echo '<tr class="dataTableRow" onmouseover="'; if(DISPLAY_TVA_OVER == 'true'){echo 'display_ttc(\'display\', ' . $price . ', ' . $tax_rate['tax_rate'] . ');';} echo 'this.className=\'dataTableRowOver\';this.style.cursor=\'hand\'" onmouseout="'; if(DISPLAY_TVA_OVER == 'true'){echo 'display_ttc(\'delete\');';} echo 'this.className=\'dataTableRow\'">'; }else{ echo '<tr class="dataTableRow" onmouseover="'; if(DISPLAY_TVA_OVER == 'true'){echo 'display_ttc(\'display\', ' . $products['products_price'] . ', ' . $tax_rate['tax_rate'] . ');';} echo 'this.className=\'dataTableRowOver\';this.style.cursor=\'hand\'" onmouseout="'; if(DISPLAY_TVA_OVER == 'true'){echo 'display_ttc(\'delete\', \'\', \'\', 0);';} echo 'this.className=\'dataTableRow\'">';}
                if(DISPLAY_MODEL == 'true'){if(MODIFY_MODEL == 'true')echo "<td class=\"smallText\" align=\"center\"><input type=\"text\" size=\"6\" name=\"product_new_model[".$products['products_id']."]\" value=\"".$products['products_model']."\"></td>\n";else echo "<td class=\"smallText\" align=\"left\">" . $products['products_model'] . "</td>\n";}else{ echo "<td class=\"smallText\" align=\"left\">";}
        if(MODIFY_NAME == 'true')echo "<td class=\"smallText\" align=\"left\"><input type=\"text\" size=\"60\" name=\"product_new_name[".$products['products_id']."]\" value=\"".str_replace("\"",""",$products['products_name'])."\"></td>\n";else echo "<td class=\"smallText\" align=\"left\">".$products['products_name']."</td>\n";
//// Product status radio button
                if(DISPLAY_STATUT == 'true'){
                        if ($products['products_status'] == '1') {
                         echo "<td class=\"smallText\" align=\"center\"><input  type=\"radio\" name=\"product_new_status[".$products['products_id']."]\" value=\"0\" ><input type=\"radio\" name=\"product_new_status[".$products['products_id']."]\" value=\"1\" checked ></td>\n";
                        } else {
                         echo "<td class=\"smallText\" align=\"center\"><input type=\"radio\" style=\"background-color: #EEEEEE\" name=\"product_new_status[".$products['products_id']."]\" value=\"0\" checked ><input type=\"radio\" style=\"background-color: #EEEEEE\" name=\"product_new_status[".$products['products_id']."]\" value=\"1\"></td>\n";
                        }
                }else{
                        echo "<td class=\"smallText\" align=\"center\"></td>";
                }
        if(DISPLAY_WEIGHT == 'true')echo "<td class=\"smallText\" align=\"center\"><input type=\"text\" size=\"5\" name=\"product_new_weight[".$products['products_id']."]\" value=\"".$products['products_weight']."\"></td>\n";else echo "<td class=\"smallText\" align=\"center\"></td>";
        if(DISPLAY_QUANTITY == 'true')echo "<td class=\"smallText\" align=\"center\"><input type=\"text\" size=\"5\" name=\"product_new_quantity[".$products['products_id']."]\" value=\"".$products['products_quantity']."\"></td>\n";else echo "<td class=\"smallText\" align=\"center\"></td>";
                if(DISPLAY_IMAGE == 'true')echo "<td class=\"smallText\" align=\"left\"><input type=\"text\" size=\"50\" name=\"product_new_image[".$products['products_id']."]\" value=\"".$products['products_image']."\"></td>\n";else echo "<td class=\"smallText\" align=\"center\"></td>";
                if(DISPLAY_MANUFACTURER == 'true'){if(MODIFY_MANUFACTURER == 'true')echo "<td class=\"smallText\" align=\"center\">".tep_draw_pull_down_menu("product_new_manufacturer[".$products['products_id']."]\"", $manufacturers_array, $products['manufacturers_id'])."</td>\n";else echo "<td class=\"smallText\" align=\"center\">" . $manufacturer['manufacturers_name'] . "</td>";}else{ echo "<td class=\"smallText\" align=\"center\"></td>";}

//// get the specials products list
     $specials_array = array();
     $specials_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, s.products_id, s.specials_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s where s.products_id = p.products_id");
     while ($specials = tep_db_fetch_array($specials_query)) {
       $specials_array[] = $specials['products_id'];
     }
//// check specials
        if ( in_array($products['products_id'],$specials_array)) {
             $spec_query = tep_db_query("select s.products_id, s.specials_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s where s.products_id = " . (int)$products['products_id'] . "");
             $spec = tep_db_fetch_array($spec_query);

echo "<td class=\"smallText\" align=\"left\">    <input type=\"text\" size=\"6\" name=\"product_new_price[".$products['products_id']."]\" value=\"".$products['products_price']."\" disabled > <a target=blank href=\"".tep_href_link (FILENAME_SPECIALS, 'sID='.$spec['specials_id']).'&action=edit'."\">". tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icons/edit.gif', TEXT_SPECIALS_PRODUCTS) ."</a></td>\n";
        } else {
            if ($flag_spec == 'true') {
                   echo "<td class=\"smallText\" align=\"left\">    <input type=\"text\" size=\"6\" name=\"product_new_price[".$products['products_id']."]\" "; if(DISPLAY_TVA_UP == 'true'){ echo "onKeyUp=\"display_ttc('keyup', this.value" . ", " . $tax_rate['tax_rate'] . ", 1);\"";} echo " value=\"".$price ."\">".tep_draw_checkbox_field('update_price['.$products['products_id'].']','yes','checked','no')."</td>\n";
            } else { echo "<td class=\"smallText\" align=\"left\">    <input type=\"text\" size=\"6\" name=\"product_new_price[".$products['products_id']."]\" "; if(DISPLAY_TVA_UP == 'true'){ echo "onKeyUp=\"display_ttc('keyup', this.value" . ", " . $tax_rate['tax_rate'] . ", 1);\"";} echo " value=\"".$price ."\">".tep_draw_hidden_field('update_price['.$products['products_id'].']','yes'). "</td>\n";}
        }
        if(DISPLAY_TAX == 'true'){if(MODIFY_TAX == 'true')echo "<td class=\"smallText\" align=\"left\">".tep_draw_pull_down_menu("product_new_tax[".$products['products_id']."]\"", $tax_class_array, $products['products_tax_class_id'])."</td>\n";else echo "<td class=\"smallText\" align=\"left\">" . $tax_rate['tax_class_title'] . "</td>";}else{ echo "<td class=\"smallText\" align=\"center\"></td>";}
//// links to preview or full edit
        if(DISPLAY_PREVIEW == 'true')echo "<td class=\"smallText\" align=\"left\"><a href=\"".tep_href_link (FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'pID='.$products['products_id'].'&action=new_product_preview&read=only&sort_by='.$sort_by.'&page='.$split_page.'&origin='.$origin)."\">". tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_info.gif', TEXT_IMAGE_PREVIEW) ."</a></td>\n";
                if(DISPLAY_EDIT == 'true')echo "<td class=\"smallText\" align=\"left\"><a href=\"".tep_href_link (FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'pID='.$products['products_id'].'&cPath='.$categories_products[0].'&action=new_product')."\">". tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_arrow_right.gif', TEXT_IMAGE_SWITCH_EDIT) ."</a></td>\n";

//// Hidden parameters for cache old values
                if(MODIFY_NAME == 'true') echo tep_draw_hidden_field('product_old_name['.$products['products_id'].'] ',$products['products_name']);
        if(MODIFY_MODEL == 'true') echo tep_draw_hidden_field('product_old_model['.$products['products_id'].'] ',$products['products_model']);
                echo tep_draw_hidden_field('product_old_status['.$products['products_id'].']',$products['products_status']);
        echo tep_draw_hidden_field('product_old_quantity['.$products['products_id'].']',$products['products_quantity']);
                echo tep_draw_hidden_field('product_old_image['.$products['products_id'].']',$products['products_image']);
        if(MODIFY_MANUFACTURER == 'true')echo tep_draw_hidden_field('product_old_manufacturer['.$products['products_id'].']',$products['manufacturers_id']);
                echo tep_draw_hidden_field('product_old_weight['.$products['products_id'].']',$products['products_weight']);
        echo tep_draw_hidden_field('product_old_price['.$products['products_id'].']',$products['products_price']);

if(MODIFY_TAX == 'true')echo tep_draw_hidden_field('product_old_tax['.$products['products_id'].']',$products['products_tax_class_id']);
//// hidden display parameters
        echo tep_draw_hidden_field( 'row_by_page', $row_by_page);
        echo tep_draw_hidden_field( 'sort_by', $sort_by);
        echo tep_draw_hidden_field( 'page', $split_page);
     }
    echo "</table>\n";

?>
          </td>
        </tr>
       </table></td>
      </tr>
<tr>
<td align="right">
<?php
                 //// display bottom page buttons
              echo tep_draw_button(PRINT_TEXT, 'print', null, null, array('params' => 'onclick="window.print();"'));
			  echo tep_draw_button(IMAGE_SAVE, 'disk', null, 'action=update&cPath=$current_category_id&page=$page&sort_by=$sort_by&row_by_page=$row_by_page');
              echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_QUICK_UPDATES,"row_by_page=$row_by_page") . '">' . tep_draw_button(IMAGE_CANCEL, 'close', tep_href_link(FILENAME_QUICK_UPDATES, "page=$page&sort_by=$sort_by&cPath=$current_category_id&row_by_page=$row_by_page&manufacturer=$manufacturer")) . '</a>';
              $manufacturer = tep_db_prepare_input($_GET['manufacturer']);
?></td>
</tr>
</form>
            <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
                <td class="smallText" valign="top"><?php echo $products_split->display_count($products_query_numrows, MAX_DISPLAY_ROW_BY_PAGE , $split_page, TEXT_DISPLAY_NUMBER_OF_PRODUCTS);  ?></td>
        <td class="smallText" align="right">
              <?php echo $products_split->display_links($products_query_numrows, MAX_DISPLAY_ROW_BY_PAGE, MAX_DISPLAY_PAGE_LINKS, $split_page, '&cPath='. $current_category_id .'&sort_by='.$sort_by . '&row_by_page=' . $row_by_page . '&manufacturer=' . $manufacturer); ?> </td>
            </table></td>
          </tr>
        </table></td>
      </tr>
    </table></td>
<!-- body_text_eof //-->
  </tr>
</table>
<!-- body_eof //-->
  </tr>
</table>

<?php   require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'template_bottom.php'); ?>
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

Patty

UPDATE: (Can't edit the post any longer)

I just noticed that if I select to show 100 products per page and change anything on the first 60 products it will work fine, but the changes after the 60th product won't take place.

So it's actually only saving the first 60 products.

Any clues??

Patty