• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Quick Price Updates - official support

azer

Can anyone get this to work on PHP 5 as it only shows the first page and you can't change the line counts or page.

I'm getting this problem as well, and I'm running on PHP 5.25.

If I have 70 products in a category, I can only edit the first ten. I can't change the "Max. # of lines per page", and next, or clicking another page number, doesn't work. The products do update when I make changes.

I'd really like to be able to use this very useful looking contribution, but it is not much use at the moment.

I'm using the "Quick Updates 2.7 Full English".

Hopefully someone will come up with a fix for this problem.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
this thread seems to be dead... :-( no work around for problem "cannot go to next page"..

I uninstalled Quick Price Updates and installed Product Inventory Editor instead. It only allow me to change price, weight and quantity, but that's better than nothing. All the products in the shop appear on one page, which is OK for me as I only have about 350 products, but it may be a problem for people with huge quantities of products as the page may take ages to load.

this thread seems to be dead... :-( no work around for problem "cannot go to next page"..

Try adding some lines below require('includes/application_top.php') like:

require('includes/application_top.php');

if (isset($_GET['row_by_page'])) {
  $row_by_page = (int)$_GET['row_by_page'];
}
 if (isset($_GET['manufacturer'])) {
  $manufacturer = (int)$_GET['manufacturer'];
}
 if (isset($_GET['sort_by'])) {
  $sort_by = $_GET['sort_by'];
}
 if (isset($_GET['page'])) {
  $page = $_GET['page'];
}

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I thought I have this before, but can not find it now. I did reinstall the latest ver. And still same issue. I can increase/decrease prices working the the price column. But using value/rate section, I can only increase prices by whole number or %. But I can not decrease prices by whole number or %.

I like this mod. Not able to find out why this isn't decreasing the price. So am asking for any help on this issue.

Thanks.

• 2 months later...

Thanks for Jan,

The file catalog/admin/quick_updates.php add the following below line 25 starting with require('includes/application_top.php');

if (isset($_GET['row_by_page'])) {
  $row_by_page = (int)$_GET['row_by_page'];
}
 if (isset($_GET['manufacturer'])) {
  $manufacturer = (int)$_GET['manufacturer'];
}
 if (isset($_GET['sort_by'])) {
  $sort_by = $_GET['sort_by'];
}
 if (isset($_GET['page'])) {
  $page = $_GET['page'];
}

This solves the problem for not displaying the next page

Getting the Phoenix off the ground

• 3 weeks later...
I thought I have this before, but can not find it now. I did reinstall the latest ver. And still same issue. I can increase/decrease prices working the the price column. But using value/rate section, I can only increase prices by whole number or %. But I can not decrease prices by whole number or %.

I like this mod. Not able to find out why this isn't decreasing the price. So am asking for any help on this issue.

Thanks.

I have the same problem and i can´t see where is the error

any help for this problem please

Hi,

I have been running Quick Price Updates for 1 year.

Now I get this error

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

select manufacturers_name from manufacturers where manufacturers_id=

[TEP STOP]

it happens only when I select a single category or when I "crash" into a product whithout manufacturer

I tried using quick_updates.php in version 2.8.2

Also worse: I get no products at all selecting a category.

Now I'm running version 2.8 from Oct 27 2008 but it crashes as it gets a product without manufactuer

Any Idea??

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I have a problem with http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/122

When I input new data and pressing "update" button, I back to admin panel (login.php) :blink:, after I log in again nothing happend <_< . New price wasn't saved. It looks like I can't edit and input new quantity or other like price etc.

Please Help... :blush:

Edited by jolie102003

Hi,

I have been running Quick Price Updates for 1 year.

Now I get this error

it happens only when I select a single category or when I "crash" into a product whithout manufacturer

I tried using quick_updates.php in version 2.8.2

Also worse: I get no products at all selecting a category.

Now I'm running version 2.8 from Oct 27 2008 but it crashes as it gets a product without manufactuer

Any Idea??

Hi I have the same problem in Quick Price Updates 2.8.3 FULL package... did you find any solution?

Best regards,

David

No no one helped me :(, so I changed cont. to http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/558 and I have problem again. I have blank form, no list of product display. When I try click button "update" I back to admin panel and I login again :huh: :huh: and nothing changed :huh: :blink: :blink:

So I'm still looking for help :blush: :blush:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a problem importing SQL.

It gives an error.

#1062 - Duplicate entry '1001' for key 1

I tried to to change configuration_id to INT(15), UNSIGNED, AUTO-INCREMENT, etc.

I also try REPAIR TABLE configuration QUICK;

What is the problem???

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I get this message when I go to the Admin Panel..

I can still get into the other Admin pages but when I click on the Updates link which has been put there okay, and most of the links in the My Store panel, nothing happens.

I have version 2.8.3 Full (English).

Any ideas please?

Shows on top of many pages in Admin..

Warning: include(includes/languages/english/) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\wamp\www\sydneytoner\catalog\admin\includes\application_top.php on line 133

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/languages/english/' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in C:\wamp\www\sydneytoner\catalog\admin\includes\application_top.php on line 133

The link in teh Catlaog Section works but this line is added in pink on the admin catalog page under that same message above

ERROR_CATALOG_IMAGE_DIRECTORY_DOES_NOT_EXIST

Really want this to work..

Thanks

oz

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi All,

I need to change one features, I need to update the price of products with this module, alredy has implemented this function, but I need change include the special price, even if possibile with one variable (true or false, in the admin panel) for enable this feature.

I don't have great experience with php and mysql, for this I need your help!

Thanks for your time and have a nice day!

spyrotsk.

Edited by spyrotsk

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I have installed the contribution and the update. I get the following error:

1054 - Unknown column 'p.manufacturers_id' in 'on clause'

select count(*) as total from products p, products_description pd, products_to_categories pc left join manufacturers m on m.manufacturers_id = p.manufacturers_id where p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '4' and p.products_id = pc.products_id and pc.categories_id = '86'

This is when i select a category.

Anyone an idea?

Thanks

Erik

Hi Erik

For me following hotfix works (if no manufacturers are used):

//// select categories

if ($current_category_id == 0){

if($manufacturer){

$products_query_raw = "select p.products_id, p.products_image, p.products_model, pd.products_name, p.products_status, p.products_weight, p.products_quantity, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m where p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '$languages_id' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and p.manufacturers_id = " . $manufacturer . " $sort_by ";

}else{

$products_query_raw = "select p.products_id, p.products_image, p.products_model, pd.products_name, p.products_status, p.products_weight, p.products_quantity, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m where p.products_id = pd.products_id and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and pd.language_id = '$languages_id' $sort_by ";

}

//Quick Price Update Manfacturers Patch

} else {

if($manufacturer){

$products_query_raw = "select p.products_id, p.products_image, p.products_model, pd.products_name, p.products_status, p.products_weight, p.products_quantity, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, m.manufacturers_id, manufacturers_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " pc, ".TABLE_MANUFACTURERS." m where p.products_id = pd.products_id and m.manufacturers_id = p.manufacturers_id and pd.language_id = '$languages_id' and p.products_id = pc.products_id and pc.categories_id = '" . $current_category_id . "' and p.manufacturers_id = " . $manufacturer . " $sort_by ";

}else{

$products_query_raw = "select p.products_id, p.products_image, p.products_model, pd.products_name, p.products_status, p.products_weight, p.products_quantity, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " pc where p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '$languages_id' and p.products_id = pc.products_id and pc.categories_id = '" . $current_category_id . "' $sort_by ";

}

}